PDA

View Full Version : proughj

aziankingz
05-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Shitty seller... he tells me I am getting a z32 maf and send me some other maf that is definitely not a z32 maf - then calls me a fucking joke and wont answer my e-mails until I tell him I am opening a dispute on paypal. He then responds by calling me a dipshit.. I see he has 9 itrader ratings - do not trust that..this guy is a major douche and gives me a huge attitude when he is in fact in the wrong for selling a wrong product. He doesnt even appologize or anything, he just straight up calls me a fucking joke, followed by dipshit..

To let you all know that I am no noob on this forum, I have sold and bought most my parts from this forum and never experienced this type of bullshit transaction before.

UPDATE: Matter of fact - he knew he was sending me the wrong item, but went on with the transaction anyway..

PM conversation
aziankingz: hi, do you have any z32 or q45 maf adapters? let me know..im interested..thanks[/quote]

proughj: so did u want one 20 shipped lmk[/quote]

aziankingz: I was thinking $10 shipped for the z32 maf.. let me know.. can send money asap.[/quote]

proughj: ill do 15[/quote]

aziankingz: ill give you 12 shipped.. your post said 10 obo.. is the maf the plastic ones?[/quote]

proughj: a maf is plastic and the adapter is metal[/quote]

aziankingz: ok, just dont want to pick up the ebay plastic ones.. can you do 12 shipped..let me know[/quote]

proughj: [email protected] ([email protected])
^paypal[/quote]

aziankingz: sup - you think you can send it out today?[/quote]

proughj: doubtfull[/quote]

aziankingz: ok, let me know when you send it out..any idea when?[/quote]

proughj: tmrw[/quote]

aziankingz: hi, just wondering if you sent it out yet? let me know..thanks[/quote]

proughj: yea[/quote]

aziankingz: cool.. do you have a tracking number or know when it will reach me by? thanks[/quote]

proughj: i do but not on me n nope[/quote]

aziankingz: hey..i got the adapter today and it is not the correct one.. definitely not a z32 maf.. did you maybe mix them up when you sent them out? let me know..[/quote]

proughj: well both where the same one dude wanted the unpainted one and i just sent the black one to the other dude. idk which dude u are.[/quote]

aziankingz: the dude with the black one.. ill send it back to you and you can gimme a refund when you get it..[/quote]

proughj: whatever bro fuckin joke[/quote]

aziankingz: you havnt responded to my past 3-4 emails.. is there going to be a problem getting my refund back? let me know.. if you do not respond..im opening a paypal dispute now..[/quote]

proughj: then open a dispute you dipshit ull get a refund when i get the product back. its 12 dollars and i dont c y u have to ask where my adress is it was on the fucking box. u have a brain fucking use it :spank:.[/quote]

aziankingz: couldnt read your handwritting on the label.. had to guess it was XXXX norton st, san mateo, CA 94401.. and you call me a dipshit.. you want to ignore my PMs and talk shit about me.. bc you fucking tell me its the maf for a z32 and you send me some other shit..and you call me a fucking joke?[/quote]

proughj: show me where i specifically said "i have a z32 maf adapter"[/quote]

aziankingz: you never said it wasnt a z32 maf, so i went by that.. in most my e-mails i said i was paying for a z32 maf..even wrote it in my paypal..dont be a fucking douche.. if you werent selling a z32 maf..you need to fucking tell me straight up like you told me im a fucking joke..[/quote]

proughj: kk:rofl:[/quote]

Oskirocket
05-05-2009, 11:33 AM
was about to do business with him....thanks for the heads up!

Good Luck

FaLKoN240
05-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Why would you ASSUME that he is selling Z32 MAF adaptor plates if it doesn't say that in his post?

Just because you're misinformed doesn't mean he's an asshole.

Silviaoneday
05-05-2009, 11:24 PM
I really dont think its worth the hassle for $12 bucks, no reason to kill yourself over $12 bucks. Bad deal to begin with... Good luck tho!

aziankingz
05-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Why would you ASSUME that he is selling Z32 MAF adaptor plates if it doesn't say that in his post?

Just because you're misinformed doesn't mean he's an asshole.

Falkon, your point is that i am assuming - so when I said i wanted the z32 maf adapter, then he says he can do 20 shipped, then 15 shipped, then 12 shipped - would you not believe he is selling a z32 maf adapter? I even put on my paypal payment "Payment of $12 for z32 maf adapter" - if that does not imply I want a z32 maf, then what does? And you see in his for sale thread when another person recently asked if it fits a n62 (z32 maf) he replied to the person to buy it and let him know if it works, even knowing that it does not fit n62 or n60 maf adapters.

Sure it is $12 - not a huge amount of money, but it is the moral and ethics of being a seller..he knew he didnt have a z32 maf adapter but still tries to sell it anyways - maybe he thought i wouldnt check and make a quick buck.. seems like it to me.. Any good seller would appologize for the inconvenience and would not react by calling the buyer a fucking joke and dipshit.. I am just informed you all to beware.. thats all.. thanks silviaoneday..

1s1ckblktop
05-14-2009, 04:28 AM
wow ! that sucks but good luck !

aziankingz
05-14-2009, 08:19 PM
update: got my refund and his apologies - he even offered to send me a free part..

Adeadcurrent
08-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Well I just got screwed I think paid a 100 bucks for a lip and it's been like 3 or 4 weeks and I haven't recieved a refund or a lip. I'm really pissed, because he won't check his PM's or his Paypal email.

Don't ever go through this guy because I think I got scammed out of a 100 dollars.

fuck...

aziankingz
08-06-2009, 01:58 PM
pm bornslippy73 he might have some info for you.. yeah my overall experience - i would never do business with him again.. i say ban him from marketplace

I LUV MY S13
08-06-2009, 02:04 PM
damn wat kind of lip?

bornslippy73
08-06-2009, 03:24 PM
This guy is on a roll with stacking up victims. I hope the mods get a handle on this.

I just PM'd aziankingz very recently about this guy.

Adeadcurrent
08-17-2009, 01:45 PM
So it looks like Paypal fucked me on the dispute and left me hanging in the wind.

So unless it's resolved elsewhere I'm out 100 bucks.

Fuck this guy, it's almost tempting to drive up to San Fran and mob his ass.

I despise scammers with every fiber of my being.

EDIT:

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

So the little weasel took off with my money and vacated the paypal account. Awesome.

aziankingz
08-17-2009, 02:48 PM
i guess i did get lucky.. sorry to hear about your loss.. theres another person who lost 100 also.. did you contact the mods to have him banned? anyone know this guy personally?

FaLKoN240
08-17-2009, 02:57 PM
I've met him a couple of times, I'm gonna tell him straight up he's fucking himself in the car game.

You can't scam people and really get any good deals on shit.

odmoht
08-17-2009, 09:21 PM
sigh...looks like im not getting my money back -.-
i think he already fucked up in the car game when he started scamming...