PDA

View Full Version : Seperate For Sale Threads

doogstein
05-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Why not make different threads for different parts in the for sale section (i.e. suspension, interior, brakes etc...)? The for sale forum here is sooo busy it takes forever to find a thread you've posted in after a few hours. I'm sure this isn't the first time someone has suggested this but thought maybe it should be reconsidered but if not what can i do right? Anyways great site nonetheless.

idahotuner
05-04-2009, 11:10 AM
yes that would be nice......

NewS13Guy
05-04-2009, 12:14 PM
x3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asmar
05-04-2009, 04:12 PM
That's a very good idea.

blackrms13
05-04-2009, 11:11 PM
then if u sell multiple items u gotta make multiple threads, i dont see how that is convenient
if u you want to find a certain thread, subscribe to it so u can find it

Asmar
05-05-2009, 01:12 AM
then if u sell multiple items u gotta make multiple threads, i dont see how that is convenient
if u you want to find a certain thread, subscribe to it so u can find it

That's a good point... They should have a separate area called "Multiple Parts For Sale" or something...

doogstein
05-05-2009, 07:14 PM
You bunch together your parts that are for sale and put them in the different section. Say you got fenders, headlights, exhaust, coilovers, hubs, and a radiator for sale. just seperate em into their respective sections and make your threads wont take that much extra time off your hands. keeps everything more organized

djtrickz
05-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I think it's because it will take more bandwidth to do that. I just signed up with my350z.com and they do that. It's nice, but I still see myself going to see all because I just want to spend my money!!! haha :D just joking no money