PDA

View Full Version : NJ FS: 89 240sx w/ RB20DET Swap- Show & Go!

240SX21
05-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Well guys I never thought I would see this day but the time has come to sell my baby. Ive been out of the scene for the past couple years and my 240 has been just sitting in my garage so I figure might as well sell it (i could use the cash lol). I posted the list of all the mods below. As I said I have been out of the scene for a while now so im not sure what a fair asking price is; Ive invested about $15k into the car and honestly I could part it out for at least a third of that but i would rather sell the car as a whole. So im asking $6000 or best offer. As you can see by the mods the car is both show and go--ive won a few car shows and ive also taken her down the track quite a few times. The chassis only has 97k miles on it and is in excellent condition as it has been garage kept since Ive owned the car. The motor has about 50k-60k miles on it. The car needs a tune up to get it running 100%--when I last drove it there were definetly some issues with the air/fuel ratio & possibly some air leaks somewhere, BUT when the car was running 100% I was doing high 12/low 13 second 1/4 mile times. I tried posting pics but it said "I have exceeded my quote limit" even though the pictures are only 100k? If someone can help me with this please let me know what I can do to be able to post pics. I have dozens of pictures available though just email me at [email protected] & I will send you them. I am located in Central NJ and you are all welcome to set up a date & time to come look at the car and take her for a spin. List of mods as follows:

EXTERIOR:
-Carbon fiber drag wing
-Carbon Fiber rear roof lip
-Bomex side skirts & rear bumper
-Veilside front bumper
-Vis carbon fiber hood
-Carbon Fiber Vented Headlight Covers
-Sparco hood pins
-Clear side marker conversion
-Clear turn signal conversion
-Eurolite headlight conversion
-BMW Titan Silver Metallic paint
-Shaved emblems & pinstripes
-Euro antenna conversion
-Kouki Tail Lights

INTERIOR:
-Black Corbeau Forza racing seats
-Custom black leather interior door panels & glovebox
-Apexi rev speed meter
-Autometer boost gauge
-Autometer air fuel gauge
-Autometer water temp. gauge
-Greddy turbo timer
-Sound System (JVC Kameleon Head Unit w/ Ipod Connection Cable, Custom mounted rear 6x9 Fosgate speakers, Pioneer speakers in front, & Bazooka Subwoofer in trunk)
-Dimaond plate floor mats
-Nismo shift knob
-Custom silvia racing pedals

ENGINE/TRANS:
-Automatic-to-manual transmission conversion
-RB20DET engine & transmission/clutch
-HKS JDM super mega flow intake
-HKS SSQV Blow-Off Valve
-Greddy trust front mount intercooler w/ custom stainless steel IC piping
-NGK iridium spark plugs
-Apexi N1 turbo muffler with custom 3" exhaust
-Nismo radiator cap & oil cap
-Dual 12 inch fans custom mounted
-Optima redtop battery (relocated to trunk)
-Push button start

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
- KYB GR-2 Shocks & Struts
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- 17" Konig Unknown Rims
- Toyo Proxes 225/45/17 tires (95% tread)

240SX21
05-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Oh I forgot to mention this before but I realize that the JDM look is more "in" now so I just wanted to add that the body kit is NOT molded on and can be removed in lieu of a JDM conversion or whatnot.

Finchie
05-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Use photobucket or imageshack.us to upload pictures and put the links here.

Emailing for pics isn't allowed.

240SX21
05-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Oh ok thanks...sorry its been a while since ive been on the forums lol. Ok check out this link for all photos: Pictures by ess_dot_21 - Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/rb240)