PDA

View Full Version : Pro-War vs Anti-War MP3 clip

-E-
03-27-2003, 09:27 AM
Download (http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3) something I came across though I would post it

logo20
03-27-2003, 01:36 PM
that girl shouldn't be debating about war, she couldn't even answer a single question.
the question was how leaving saddam in power help promote peace and justice in iraq?
my answer would be, there is unjustice all around the world, hunger in africa, guerillas that terrorize the people in columbia and produce drugs for most of the world, and many more. but who is to say what kinda government is the best for each country?

Yoshi
03-27-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by logo20
that girl shouldn't be debating about war, she couldn't even answer a single question.
the question was how leaving saddam in power help promote peace and justice in iraq?
my answer would be, there is unjustice all around the world, hunger in africa, guerillas that terrorize the people in columbia and produce drugs for most of the world, and many more. but who is to say what kinda government is the best for each country?

okay, you have some good points, and of course the girl shouldn't have been on there... oh and BTW that was komo in seattle, and the girl was actually a guest speaker if you can believe that.... in any case...

but who is to say what kinda government is the best for each
Um, so I guess all the native iraqi people who live in constant fear of saddam (as that's how he keeps power) don't count as voting for wanting a different government? I agree, who's to say what gov't would rule a specific country or people is highly debatable, but we know saddam's rule is closer to genocide than majesty, and even if we can't say which gov't should replace him, we certainly know that DOES need to be taken from power.

Can you say Conscripts? That says something right there.

logo20
03-27-2003, 08:38 PM
what about conscripts? i don't know what you mean.
edit: I agree that Iraq should have a better leader, but to use millitary force and destroy the current government by dropping thousands of bombs and killing thousands of people is a totally diferent story. all that so we can have better relations with Iraq.