PDA

View Full Version : Help, can't find a site. Got erased from favorites!!!!!

s14slide
03-26-2003, 03:28 PM
Like the title said, I lost a link in my favorites and can't remember for the life of me what the url is. It's an Aussie e-zine type deal. Has all kinds of cool stuff and how-to's. From making a home made car immobilizer to a pressure sensitive switch for different functions on your car. Last time I was there that were doing a dyno run on an s15. Someone help please. I loved that site, and now I have a hole in my life(like I have one anyway), and this site is the only thing to fill it. Help me please. Someone here has to know what site I'm talking about. :eek:

s14slide
03-26-2003, 04:59 PM
any thought's or suggestions would be great, it's always cool to get new links.

s14slide
03-26-2003, 08:53 PM
somebody please, I know I got the link from somewhere on this site. Not in links, but linked by someone else. I don't remember anything about the thread or the name of the site as it still eludes me. That site had so much helpful info, especially for soldering monkeys like me, I'm pretty sure any DIY would appreciate all the info on there.

DRO916
03-26-2003, 11:11 PM
try searching keywords on google...

masta
03-27-2003, 01:10 PM
If you are using Windows, your link could be in the Recycler Bin depending on how you deleted it.

rash
03-27-2003, 01:47 PM
on the explorer there are funtions called History .there are all link you visited..You can look for your link there.

s14slide
03-27-2003, 04:46 PM
Tried google: spent six hours searching w/ it, result is nothing
Recycle bin, computer automatically emptys bin nightly to keep things clean.
The history thing wont work on AOL because I have it turned off. I have a live in g/f, and I've tried everything to find it on my work computer but to no avail, I now remember that work has it blocked off.