PDA

View Full Version : check out one of the polished header shields i did!

sL103
03-26-2003, 01:49 PM
just thought i would share with you guys. let me know if you guys would like any of this done. SAE will also be hosting a CAR SHOW IN LATE APRIL the 27th to be exact so i will be there to talk to as with plenty of stuff on display.

DRO916
03-26-2003, 02:50 PM
lookin clean...how much u sellin?

KiDyNomiTe
03-26-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by sL103
just thought i would share with you guys. let me know if you guys would like any of this done. SAE will also be hosting a CAR SHOW IN LATE APRIL the 27th to be exact so i will be there to talk to as with plenty of stuff on display.

damn!!!! so shiny, anyways, about the show thing, is it going to be a real show or is it more of a come see my work and buy something thing.

BTW where is it.

Lastly you said you have a Z32 that is one of the show cars, bring it to the nissan meets whenever they are, I am sure there will be people there who would want some nice engine polishing.

sL103
03-26-2003, 04:19 PM
there will be local car tuners and vendors, there will be live djs spinning, there will be concessions.and girls im sure of itSince it is ISU parking lot there will be No burn outs allowed but what i dont see i dont care as longs as i dont get charged for it so we might be able to do it in one corner of the lot. Right now to have estimated atleast 3k in prizes for a teaser there will be trophys and my raffle auction will be a complete engine bay which is about a 1 k value alone.

PS i did have a 300zx 2+2 my buddy owns the TT that we are sponosoring for a show car ;-). but ill bring a 240sx whenever i get one thats why im in desperate need of one as soon as i move back to my old place over the summer

thank you, Shawn

oh a polished header shield will be $65 shipped
a powdercoated one will be $50 shipped
overnight that is