PDA

View Full Version : Pulling women from Craigslist

Pages : [1] 2

jzepol1985
04-30-2009, 01:55 PM
After countless ad replies, I finally got with a women from CL. She is married I feel used but whatever. She got hers I am left with sore balls:wackit:

It was hard to get a not so crazy women. Some women wanted me with another dude. I said no way I dont want anything near my butt. Other Women wanted money, but every women does.

So share your stories if you like. Ur achievements and failures

240truk
04-30-2009, 01:57 PM
you're not serious, are you?

lflkajfj12123
04-30-2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.shodor.org/%7Eisinclair/lolwut.jpg

juicyjay
04-30-2009, 02:07 PM
lolol
i would never pull a chick from cl unless shes fine as fuk
i hope u jimmy'ed up

turbo_dreams
04-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Enjoy the clinic.

Nismoknightska-t
04-30-2009, 02:12 PM
hahha funny shit..

we were just checking out the females on there..

some are not bad at all.. but im not sure if i would be down..

FaLKoN240
04-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Hey hey, as long as he wore a hat, he should be alright, sounds like he got some win out of it.

MADE
04-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Usually I would say pics or bann but........... I had a co-worker pull something like this.Needless to say it was all comedy she was an older married woman with a traveling husband he had to perform sex and fist this lady damn near 18 hours a day and she had kids his age. After I saw pics of this woman I didn't want to hear anymore straight naiastay!!! Hopefully you come out ahead.

Phlip
04-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Are you motherfuckers so hopelessly tied to your computers that you can't get up, get out of the house and into the world and actually TALK to women, in hopes of one day possibly achieving sex?

Om1kron
04-30-2009, 02:17 PM
yeeeeeeeeeah....

sYIDiizR2dw

johngriff
04-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Yeah guys, just go to a bar. CL is no good.

ThatGuy
04-30-2009, 02:20 PM
The stupidity in this world never ceases to amaze me. Do everyone a favor, remove yourself from the gene pool.

blueshark123
04-30-2009, 02:20 PM
hahahahahaha that shit had me on the floor laughing wtf

dert420sx
04-30-2009, 02:52 PM
crazy in the head, crazy in bed!

Vatche
04-30-2009, 03:10 PM
this thread is classic. love it.

PANGES
04-30-2009, 03:27 PM
hahaha. This thread has so much potential win, I must subscribe to it.

Real**Fresh
04-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Hopefully she didnt have the Swine Flu

allntrlundrgrnd
04-30-2009, 03:33 PM
belly button fuckin' - w4m (http://baltimore.craigslist.org/w4m/1146991934.html)

origin_s135
04-30-2009, 04:07 PM
^^^
that's fucking gross! i read the first two sentences and that was it. UGH.

DataXUnknown
04-30-2009, 04:56 PM
125 roses for a full hour, i hate when they lie.

jskateborders
04-30-2009, 05:05 PM
lol Ive browsed cl for women when sitting around my house drunk with friends. Theres a reason their on cl and not at the bar. CL women ftl.

flclsteve
04-30-2009, 05:11 PM
so u get a pre paid cell phone call hookers to ur un liked neighbors house and watch as the pimps drop them off one by one yes win.

theronin
04-30-2009, 05:58 PM
this thread could take over the world.

ronmcdon
04-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Had a desperate co-worker once who claimed to 'hook up' with girls in CG, via the 'casual enounters' section.
No roses were involved, but whomever said 'there's a reason why they're not at a bar' was spot on.
We need to start posting some pics (I would, but I'm in class).
Maybe make a group effort.
This thread has serious potential.

cuong_vo06
04-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Haha, one of my friend did that and we found out about it. we couldnt stop making fun of him for it lol.

bigOdom1
04-30-2009, 06:25 PM
This thread has serious potential.

:stupid:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1.hahahaha god you fail so hard

2. hope your not the guy on the other end of that type of situation one day you asshole.

3. hahaha god you fail so hard

neverrain
04-30-2009, 06:58 PM
125 roses for a full hour, i hate when they lie.

Sadly enough, I know what this means. I have a buddy who crank calls hookers from CL all time and has gotten very good at it. He has done it in cities from Santa Barbara, to LA, to Vegas and sends them to random places around the city.

johngriff
04-30-2009, 07:01 PM
What are roses?

Money?

You guys know this lingo?

Jesus, desperate nerds.

I have a feeling chris hanson will be paying more than one of you a visit in the very near future...

NISMO_tuner
04-30-2009, 07:09 PM
LMAO....a lot of the crap on there are hilarious.
i just looked through it after reading this

people dont go out nowadays...lol

XperienceM5G
04-30-2009, 07:16 PM
My friends put my phone number up on CL for a dating add. Fucking assholes, I have so many cracked out sounding bitches calling me now.
I can only imagine the caliber of a person who looks for social relations on that website... *shudder*

ESmorz
04-30-2009, 07:24 PM
I don't believe it.

FUCK ALL Y'ALLL

Knuckles
04-30-2009, 07:37 PM
haha im reading this at work and my co worker says to me that his boy does the CL hooker stuff all the time but this one time he got an email back from a girl saying her and another guy were down for a threesome,dude said fuckit why not...dude meets up at the motel where this was supose to go down and goes into the motel room,then the other guy shows up, an hour passes and the girl never shows then the "other guy" puts his hands on dude and says "well since were here,why not make the best of it"....lol

my co-workers friend thinks that "the other guy" was the one planning this the whole time,there was never a girl involved lol. but we will never know after the other guy touched dude he got up and left in a quickness.

DJDANGER24
04-30-2009, 07:40 PM
haha i already started. i was bored just to see what happens ...

ESmorz
04-30-2009, 07:54 PM
haha i already started. i was bored just to see what happens ...

LOL.

Let the games begin.

Shit Yeah, Get Some - m4w (http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cas/1148515687.html)

:rofl::rofl:

DJDANGER24
04-30-2009, 07:56 PM
hahahaha im scared my gf will find out and be like WTF ??!?! but oh well

palmdale_mob
04-30-2009, 07:59 PM
haha everyone should make an ad and post it up

Esmorz, that is hilarious

Mangudai
04-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Ive heard of people having had success with this but really why would you want to put yourself out there like that. You plan to meet up at their place or a motel and you don't even know them. They could be the next whatever her name is who was a prostitute and was going around killing "johns" somewhere in Florida. Plus there's the STI thing..its really not worth it.

Oh Ive heard that sometimes trannys will pretend to be women to lure you. Fucking disgusting.

lflkajfj12123
04-30-2009, 08:07 PM
smores i love you

fliprayzin240sx
04-30-2009, 08:07 PM
I thought this is what Myspace is for?!?!

ESmorz
04-30-2009, 08:09 PM
smores i love you

I knew you'd come crawling back, they always do.

:love:

KingKong8247
04-30-2009, 08:12 PM
My good friend did this a few weeks ago.

i forget if he put an ad up or if he found some chick. It was a local college girl and he admitted not the best looking chick at all. But they talked for a week or so on AIM then finally one afternoon he picked her up in front of the campus, brought her back to his place. A little small talk and then they went right to business. When they were done she just up and left. Nice and easy.

She told him a lot of guys message her but no one ever follows through. He immediately poured Listerine and cleaned himself up with disinfectants as soon as she left but said it was a nice easy score.

xKennie
04-30-2009, 08:13 PM
oh geeeeez!

this thread can go so many ways but to stay on the CL topic..................why go there for that?! lol what if she ended up being a dood that just wanted to kill u so that she (or he) can sell your body parts on the black market :axe:

blasting_speed
04-30-2009, 08:18 PM
IDK if i'd make one for myself, but i'll make one up about my friends.

lflkajfj12123
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
@ xKennie

lol why waste time hunting CL for people

when you can snatch someone anywhere

blueshark123
04-30-2009, 08:23 PM
LOL.

Let the games begin.

Shit Yeah, Get Some - m4w (http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cas/1148515687.html)

wow shit is funny as fuck hahaha :ddog:

xKennie
04-30-2009, 08:24 PM
@ xKennie

lol why waste time hunting CL for people

when you can snatch someone anywhere

good point, good point lol.

but what if....they never like to step foot out side due to the fact that they cant so they just use CL to make the other person come to their pad to "pick them up" and when they nock at the door, KAPOW right in the kisser!!!!!

zenki.life
04-30-2009, 08:33 PM
this is one of those threads where its better off to subscribe and see what happens. im interested to see where this goes i really am but if i get another "fuck my belly button link" and have to clean up my laptop after i vomit im gonna be angry. lol

we really all should make a fake one with new emails, fake pictures, ect and share the responses/pics we get. fuckin hilarious

edit** god these things are ridiculously funny/pathetic. lol http://ventura.craigslist.org/w4m/1141863040.html

unlegendary
04-30-2009, 08:58 PM
i know somebody that put their ex girlfriend on craigslist and she got a lot of calls lol. sucks but it's hella funny.

aziankingz
04-30-2009, 08:59 PM
wrong thread...

iwishiwas-all*
04-30-2009, 09:25 PM
"I swear to god if you have a dick, I'm gonna be pissed. "
lololo

ESmorz
04-30-2009, 09:35 PM
I guess it's a hit.

Well pics seal the deal ho.

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, char Saldana <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: char Saldana <fienaria[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Shit Yeah, Get Some
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 8:09 PM
> ** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
> ** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
> ** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
> ** More Info: craigslist | about > scams (http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html)
>
> Your ad stood out to me more than any other, i really found
> myself
> drawn in by it. I didnt send you back my pic however since
> I am
> nervous about this whole online thing.
>
> If you want to chat more you can reach me on any of these
> names
> aim = livewirex30
> yahoo = bluelovex22
> msn = [email protected]

You bet your ass it was sugar tits.

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, Paige <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Paige <[email protected]>
> Subject: Shit Yeah, Get Some - m4w (You Know) 18yr
> Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 7:58 PM
> ** More Info: craigslist | about > scams (http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html)
>
> LOL was that post serious??? im ready when you are hahah
>

My dick's not big enough for that. Tonsil tickler, that's it.

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, doinyou619 <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: doinyou619 <[email protected]>
> Subject: Shit Yeah, Get Some - m4w - 18 (You Know)
> Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 7:38 PM
>
> cum on .. let me deep thorat it and i'll compensate

Knuckles
04-30-2009, 09:42 PM
im hella confused ^ :wtf:

ESmorz
04-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Bottom are their responses to my craigslist ad.

Top are mine.

Knuckles
04-30-2009, 09:53 PM
wow lol :ddog:

johngriff
04-30-2009, 10:04 PM
all spam and dudes.

04-30-2009, 10:21 PM
oh fuck, i can't stop laughing
un-fucking-real:rofl:

HyperTek
04-30-2009, 10:55 PM
this thread is funny lmao.. ive seen some ads before and thought about it too.. but dont think im down for that.

I been reading this book during my breaks.
http://www.neilstrauss.com/images/the-game-book-cover.jpg
Pretty good story and some funny parts

neverrain
04-30-2009, 11:07 PM
this thread is funny lmao.. ive seen some ads before and thought about it too.. but dont think im down for that.

I been reading this book during my breaks.
http://www.neilstrauss.com/images/the-game-book-cover.jpg
Pretty good story and some funny parts

That dude Mystere in that book has a spin off show on VH1 or some shit where he takes nerdy ass dudes and gets them laid. I can't remember for the life of me what the show is called though.

I read the book too on a recommendation from a good friend. It a better read than it is informative imo. Some very good stories in there.

PS - Smores, you rock. You need to meet some of them and get pics. Even if you have to get pics from the car across the street. Do it. If they are decent looking it's free pussy.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
04-30-2009, 11:22 PM
http://x23.xanga.com/320f0a3074730241667084/w191340222.jpg

do i give you money now? haha.

HyperTek
04-30-2009, 11:26 PM
hahahah that was classic

I read the book too on a recommendation from a good friend. It a better read than it is informative imo. Some very good stories in there.

haha yeah a friend recommended it and he gave me the pdf file.. but i didnt like reading it on my computer so i figured id order the book and read it on my spare time.. So far im enjoying it though. Yeah its more a story on the author getting involved than a how to book.

ericcastro
04-30-2009, 11:34 PM
LOL.

Let the games begin.

Hell yeah.

I put an add up before, and it was even more fucking rediculous and arragant.
And I got serious replies.
But my add was so over the top, i couldn't even follow through and finish my own lye, lol

That dude Mystere in that book has a spin off show on VH1 or some shit where he takes nerdy ass dudes and gets them laid. I can't remember for the life of me what the show is called though.
despite that guy looking like a tool.
And besides the "scams" he runs on girls. (bs, lies, just not being yourself). he has alot of good insite and info on simple stuff some dudes never learn, body launguage, angaging groups, etc....

i think most have forgotten the stories or never read them I have posted in the past.
Maybe stizzy will if he's on here.

1 But I did pick up a fucking HOG on craigslist about a year ago.
2 Been on a craiglist date,
3 and another nasty bitch on the dating section.

1 The Hog was probably in the Straight hook up section.
I just got out of a REALLY BAD relationship last year.
living with GF and helping raise her daughter, shes dating another guy, etc....

So the first night I go to meet the HOG in Venice. She comes to the sidewalk, decent face, but not even big tits. So not much redeeming for a fat chick :(
Go to a bar or 2, and she was already buzzed from wine. Drinking a bit. She's buying. Nother bar. I'm getting drunk, she's hammered, walking to another bar, she grabs my dick on the sidewalk in front of people. So I figure I better get out of public, cant play "fat girls freind" at this point.
See an art department guy I have worked on movies with before, duck as i walk by.
Make out a block from her house.
Shes gonna run in and tell her kids shes gonna be home later, and then go to my house.
10 minutes later her son comes out and tells me his mom is sick and cant make it, lol

so she stopped by a few days later and I had my way with her and never talked to her again.

2 the date from CL was actually cute, but a virgin living at home sharing a car with her cousin. too much shit.
laters.

3 the last chick hung out as friends after alot of texting. 2nd time she came over, we started fooling around, next thing i know we are in my bed about to seal the deal, and she wants it in her ass the whole time.
ummm,...ok,...fuck it, you only live once.
Woke up the next day hung over and for the first time in my life,....after all the girls(and its ALOT), and all the heffers, and ugly bitches, and WA state hippies with hairy arm pits (once only).........I actually felt like shit and hated myself and had that feeling most sorority girls feel every sunday morning.

So my CL days are gone. I will stick to the random girls at the bar, if i need to. Its actually less stressful, more fun, and better quality.
But you only live once, and i used to live really crazy, so this wasn't to far off.

Now myspace..................:)

aoiken3
05-01-2009, 12:17 AM
oh man i gotta try cl!!! i've been meaning to get herpes and STD's lately!!

and are those cl responses for real??!!!

ESmorz
05-01-2009, 12:22 AM
and are those cl responses for real??!!!

No doubt broseph.

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hi im a male looking to suck let me know if youre available I pay good ty

lololol

Helghast
05-01-2009, 03:05 AM
After countless ad replies, I finally got with a women from CL. She is married I feel used but whatever. She got hers I am left with sore balls:wackit:

It was hard to get a not so crazy women. Some women wanted me with another dude. I said no way I dont want anything near my butt. Other Women wanted money, but every women does.

So share your stories if you like. Ur achievements and failures

Sooooooooo was it GFE with BBBJ? Did you go Greek? FIV?

How many roses?

:spank::spank::spank::spank:

*if you get any of these, you're ummm :hahano:

dennydizzo
05-01-2009, 03:56 AM
i went into the "erotic" section on CL and noticed that many of these women just want ROSES
so i went to walmart and got some rose seeds and planted them...

now it's only a matter of time :boink:

flip3d
05-01-2009, 04:23 AM
Lol. This thread opened my eyes. I replied to a random casual encounters ad. We'll see what happens.

Subscribed.

325irollin
05-01-2009, 05:12 AM
If you're going to meet girls online you'd probably be better off with a networking site or at least a dating site rather than CL lol. Plentyoffish.com check it

greddy2die
05-01-2009, 11:26 AM
lol wtf is this roses crap?!

And i wouldnt meet some girl off CL, thats just wrong. Im not that desperate.....yet

haha j/k, i dont think id ever try and put the tip into some crazy psycho on CL.

and as for plenty of fish, i know people that are on there and have actually met good looking girls that put out..lol

allntrlundrgrnd
05-01-2009, 11:46 AM
holy moses that first line in smore's ad seriously made me bust out loling

i might make an ad to add to this madness

legacy927
05-01-2009, 11:52 AM
oh god, dont become a craigslist killer...lol

zenki.life
05-01-2009, 12:01 PM
lol wtf is this roses crap?!

And i wouldnt meet some girl off CL, thats just wrong. Im not that desperate.....yet

haha j/k, i dont think id ever try and put the tip into some crazy psycho on CL.

and as for plenty of fish, i know people that are on there and have actually met good looking girls that put out..lol

are you serious you dont know what the roses thing is??? its pretty obvious in case you are.

"roses" is money duh. but since you cannot post solicitation of sex without going to jail, they use the code word. im just gonna wait till the cops start busting the women left and right.

Jdm.I.Am
05-01-2009, 12:05 PM
omg, i LOL so hard my eyes hurt =X hahahahahahaha

ESmorz,

if they send you pics.. post them up!! hahahaha

240cracker
05-01-2009, 12:17 PM
u guys just made my day!

im busting up out loud here at work and the office is all quiet hahah

make me one damnit!
back to work...

Future240
05-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Are you motherfuckers so hopelessly tied to your computers that you can't get up, get out of the house and into the world and actually TALK to women, in hopes of one day possibly achieving sex?

This

The stupidity in this world never ceases to amaze me. Do everyone a favor, remove yourself from the gene pool.

And this

Go to clinic, right the fuck now.

ESmorz
05-01-2009, 01:00 PM
omg, i LOL so hard my eyes hurt =X hahahahahahaha

ESmorz,

if they send you pics.. post them up!! hahahaha

Working on it.

DrftSLowHomIe!!
05-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Working on it.

LOL if you do ur my new idol lol

Bobafreak
05-01-2009, 01:21 PM
lollicopter at esmorz ad. omg if you get one message back from a chick, you sir are the man.

SimpleS14
05-01-2009, 02:02 PM
wow...I never knew such a thing existed. lol I can't look at it now cause I'm at work and it's blocked.

Sooooooooo was it GFE with BBBJ? Did you go Greek? FIV?

what does that stuff mean? lol

rps13drift
05-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Working on it.

Your the fucking man brah! Best zilvia thread in a while!

dennydizzo
05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Working on it.

my money's on it being a fat chick u wouldnt even touch with a 6 foot pole or
a mom with 2 kids needing someone to pay her cell phone bill...cant wait to see :ddog:

wow...I never knew such a thing existed. lol I can't look at it now cause I'm at work and it's blocked.

what does that stuff mean? lol

let me school u on this lingo ive learned since bak in my dayz of bein a pimp...

gfe=girl friend experience (will act like an actual girlfriend would)

bbbj=bareback blow job (no condom)

fiv=finger in vagina (well..pretty self-explanatory)

neverrain
05-01-2009, 03:05 PM
gfe=girl friend experience (will act like an actual girlfriend would)

So she spends your money and annoys you?

zenki.life
05-01-2009, 03:13 PM

haha. god this thread is funny

DrftSLowHomIe!!
05-01-2009, 04:42 PM

well played my friend, well played lollol

Mista Lee
05-01-2009, 06:10 PM
lmfao this thread is hilarious
subscribing for more stories to come

PANGES
05-01-2009, 06:17 PM
lol. So me and my friends were looking on there last night after seeing this thread. What's BBW mean? I have a guess, but I dont wanna sound racist, so I'd rather just ask. lol.

ESmorz
05-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Big Black Wiener

ThatGuy
05-01-2009, 06:21 PM
The Largest List of Text Message Shorthand (IM, SMS) and Internet Acronyms Found of the Web - kept current and up-to-date by NetLingo The Internet Dictionary: Online Dictionary of Computer and Internet Terms, Acronyms, Text Messaging, Smileys ;-) (http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php)

Here, look it up for yourself.

PANGES
05-01-2009, 06:25 PM
The Largest List of Text Message Shorthand (IM, SMS) and Internet Acronyms Found of the Web - kept current and up-to-date by NetLingo The Internet Dictionary: Online Dictionary of Computer and Internet Terms, Acronyms, Text Messaging, Smileys ;-) (http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php)

Here, look it up for yourself.

Woah. haha. Never seen that site before. Win! That was pretty close to what I was thinking. lol.

neverrain
05-01-2009, 06:31 PM
lol. So me and my friends were looking on there last night after seeing this thread. What's BBW mean? I have a guess, but I dont wanna sound racist, so I'd rather just ask. lol.

BBW = big beautiful woman.

You basically want to avoid those posts. Unless of course pushing fat is your thing.

EDIT - Just saw the list. Not a lot of the hooker phrases are on there. BBW is more of a dating kinda thing, or a warning i should say.

all show no go
05-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Your the fucking man brah! Best zilvia thread in a while!

Because Smorz took over the controls. :s101: Genius!

I think O.P.'s idea for this thread was for us to share stories.

Its great when shit like this randomly comes up, laughing with zilvia is fun.:hug:

neverrain
05-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Smores hasn't posted pics yet either. I bet he met one of them.

You did, don't lie.

ESmorz
05-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Smores hasn't posted pics yet either. I bet he met one of them.

You did, don't lie.

Lol, just got am email back a few minutes ago.

Asked if I want to exchange pics.
:wackit:

Helghast
05-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Common adult industry sex terms, abbreviations, codes, codewords, terminology, acronyms, lingo, and glossary. What is the meaning of (What does this mean), what is the definition of (as defined in our dictionary), and what do the letters stand for:

AAMP = Apartment Asian Massage Parlor. Based in a residential apartment instead of a commercial storefront.
ABC = american born chinese
ABJ = american born japanese
Agency = a company that manages calls, bookings, and advertising for a group of escorts.
AMP = Asian Massage Parlor
Analingus = licking anus
AO = Asian Only.

AO AMP = AMP servicing Asian clients only
Asian = analingus
Asian Cowgirl = girl on top, squatting
ASP = Adult Service Provider, or alt.sex.prostitution newsgroup
ATF = all time favorite
ATM = ass to mouth = penis, toy, finger goes from ass to mouth.
Attempts = trying to orgasm
Aunt Flo = menstruation, period
B&S = bait and switch = person who shows up is a different one than advertised
Babyback = petite, young, attractive Asian
Balloons = breast implants
BB = bareback = without condom
BJ = blowjob = oral sex = fellatio
BBBJ = bare back blow job = BJ without condom, beebeebeejay
BBBJTC = bare back blow job to completion (in mouth)
BBBJTCIM = bare back blow job to completion in mouth
BBBJTCNQNS = bare back blow job to completion, no quit, no spit
BBBJTCWS = bare back blow job to completion with swallow
BBBJWF = bare back blow job with facial
BBFS = bare back sex
BBK = big beautiful knockers
BBW = big beautiful woman
BCD = behind closed doors
BDSM = bondage, discipline, sado-masochism.
BF = boy friend
BFE = boy friend experience
birdwatching = BBBJTCWS
BLS = ball licking and sucking
Blue Jay = blow job
Blue pill = Viagra
BSB = bus stop babe
Butter face = everything looks good, but her face
BTW = by the way
Cash and dash = ROB who takes your money and runs
CBJ = covered blow job = BJ with condom
CC Rider = full service provider costing $200 or less
CD = cross dresser
CDS = covered doggy style
CFS = covered full service = Sex with condom
CG = cowgirl = girl on top facing you
CH = Crazy Horse, SF Strip Club
CIM = cum in mouth
CL = craigslist.org
CMD = carpet matches drapes, typically a natural blonde
CMT = Certified Massage Therapist. A professional masseuse.
Cowgirl = CG = girl on top facing you
Cover = condom
Cruising = driving around, looking for streetwalkers
Cups of coffee = releases = orgasms
DAP = digital anal probe = finger in anus
DATO = dining at the o = analingus
DATY = dining at the y = cunnilingus
DDP = double digit penetration, kitty and anus
DS = doggy style
DSL = dick sucking lips
Doggie = man behind girl, girl on hands and knees
Donation = payment
Doubles = A threesome with two girls and you
DDE = doesn't do extras (PS only)
DDG = drop dead gorgeous
DFK = deep french kissing, open mouth with tongue
DIY = do it yourself (masturbation)
DP = double penetration, two guys on one girl
DT = deep throat, entire length of penis taken in mouth
ECR = el camino real
EOM = end of message. No text in message body.
Escort = a temporary companion for hire
Facial = cumming on partner's face
FBSM = full body sensual massage
FIA = finger in ass
Fire and ice = a blowjob switching between hot tea and ice
FIR = finger in rear
FIV = finger in vagina
FKK = Frei Körper Kultur. German brothel / nudist club.
FOB = fresh off the boat. Asian immigrant recently arrived in the US.
FOV = finger outside vagina
French = BJ
French Kiss = Kissing with tongue insertion
FS = full service = BJ + Sex
Get Brain = blow job
Get Comfortable = get completely naked
GFE = girlfriend experience. Typically BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, and MSOG
GFE lite = light GFE, girlfriend experience with CBJ
GFE++ = RBGFE with extras (like CIM,swallow,greek)
GG = Golden Gypsy. defunct, famous Berkeley massage parlor
GND = girl next door
Greek = anal sex, back door
GS = golden shower = urination play
GSM = g-spot massage
happy ending = A handjob (usually) or blowjob after your massage
hardwood floors = clean shaven kitty
Hat = condom
HDH = high dollar hottie
HJ = hand job = a manual / hand release
HH = half hour
HM = high mileage
HME = honeymoon experience, lapdog heaven
HWP = height and weight proportionate
hooker = prostitute
IMHO = in my humble opinion
interpreter = condom
Italian = penis rubbing between butt cheeks
ISO = in search of
KGFE = Korean GFE, usually RBGFE except with CBJ
kitty = vagina
Lapdog = person who worships providers to excess.
LD = lap dance
LDL = low dollar looker (opposite of HDH)
LE = ellie = law enforcement
LK = light kissing, closed mouth
LOS = land of smiles = Thailand
mamasan = female manager of a massage parlor
MBOT = Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theatre, SF Strip Club
MBR = multiple bell ringing = MSOG
MILF = mom I'd like to f-ck
Mish = missionary position, or the SF Mission District
Missionary = man on top, girl on back
mohawk = thin rectangular strip of pubic hair
MP = massage parlor
MP = multiple pops = multiple releases
MSC = Market Street Cinema, SF Strip Club
MSOG = multiple shots on goal = multiple releases
NCT = New Century Theatre, SF Strip Club
non-pro = civilian, not a professional provider
NP = no problem
NSA = no strings attached
OWO = oral without condom
OWOTC = oral without condom to completion
P2P = private to private, typically uncovered, rubbing of penis with vagina without penetration
papasan = male manager of a massage parlor
party hat = condom
PIV = penis in vagina
PL = Pathetic Loser
PM = prostate massage or private message (inbox)
PO = phone operator (for making appointments)
PS = private show (Dance)
PSE = Porn Star Experience
PV = private viewing (Dance)
PYT = pretty young thing
RA = relaxation assistant
raincoat = condom
RB = myredbook.com
RBGFE = myRedBook's definintion of GFE (BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, and MSOG)
Reverse cowgirl = RCG = girl on top facing away
Reverse massage = you massage her
rimming = analingus
RMP = Russian Massage Parlor
ROB = Rip Off Bitch
Roman shower = vomit play
RPG = role playing games
Russian = penis rubbing between breasts = Pearl Necklace = titty fuck
SC = Strip Club
self-service = you masturbate
SF = San Francisco
shill = an insider posing as a satisfied customer
SO = significant other
SOG = shot on goal = one release
SOMF = sat on my face
south of the border = gential region
southern france = BBBJ
SP = Service Provider
SPA = streetwalker stroll: San Pablo Avenue in Oakland, CA
spanish = ATM = ass to mouth
spinner = very petite, thin girl
starfish = anus, or girl that is unresponsive in bed
STD = sexually transmitted disease
stroll = path frequented by street walkers
SW = street walker
TAMP = Therapeutic Asian Massage Parlor
teabag = man squats and dips balls in partner's mouth
TG = transgender
TGTBT = too good to be true
TIA = thanks in advance
Tina = crystal meth
TJ = Tijuana
TL = Tenderloin district, San Francisco. between Van Ness Ave, Post St, Taylor St, and Golden Gate Ave
TLC = tender loving care
TLD = topless lap dance
tossing salad = analingus
Trip to islands = greek = anal sex
Troll = rude and hideous PL
Trolling = Posting thinly disguised ads in a discussion forum
TOFTT = Take one for the team. In reference to a new, non-reviewed provider.
TS = transexual
TUMA = tongue up my ass
TV = transvestite
UTF = Untranslated French = BBBJ
UTR = under the radar, does not advertise
WTF = What the fuck? (I'm rather surprised by this)
XOXO = Kisses & Hugs
YMMV = Your mileage may vary. Your service level could be different than reported by others. Applies to everyone, some more so than others.
1/2 and 1/2 = half and half = oral sex + full service
411 = seeking information
420 = 4:20 = marijuana
69 = two people giving each other oral sex at the same time
$ = $100
$$ = $200
$$$ = $300
$$$.5 = $350 (get it?)
incall = You go to her place, or a place she designates.
outcall = She comes to your place, home, hotel room.
two call system = For incall locations. Your first call is to set up the time and get the general directions on where to park. Your second call is made when you arrive to get the specific address / room number.

Go out there and pimp the ladies.

Future240
05-01-2009, 08:41 PM
feel like I need a rubber just reading this thread

johngriff
05-01-2009, 09:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This HAS TO.

HAS TO.

HAS.

TO.

Be one of you.

Bro Rape - m4m (http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cas/1150233283.html)

I rololed at this.

neverrain
05-01-2009, 09:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This HAS TO.

HAS TO.

HAS.

TO.

Be one of you.

Bro Rape - m4m (http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cas/1150233283.html)

I rololed at this.

Check NICO, we don't do that here.

Jdm.I.Am
05-01-2009, 09:31 PM
i will pay someone $$$ to do this... and have proof!

black bbw seeks big dick teddy bear - w4m (http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/1143662019.html)

SexPanda
05-01-2009, 09:42 PM
win thread.

I started a casual encounters add... Something like this

"Im a 40 year old man, I live by myself in a 1 bedroom apartment. Its actually very nice. I am 240lbs, no hair on head, just everywhere else. I am looking for a nice girl who is into horseplay... if you know what i mean"

something like that. scary thing is that I actually got replies before it was flagged.

Bubbles
05-02-2009, 12:56 AM
I swear to god if you have a dick, I'm gonna be pissed.

Class.

HyperTek
05-02-2009, 01:53 AM
some of you guys are killin it.. its probably teh same way for some females making fake posts lol

ESmorz
05-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Well, fucking believe it tubby. So you want this shrimp cocktail in my pocket or what?

--- On Sat, 5/2/09, doinyou619 <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: doinyou619 <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Shit Yeah, Get Some - m4w - 18 (You Know)
> Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 1:41 AM

> i dont believe you

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Haki Mofo
> To: doinyou619
> Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 5:48 PM
> Subject: Re: Shit Yeah, Get Some - m4w - 18 (You Know)
>
>
>
> That's what they all say.
>
> Until I put my gourd in em and they are all like "is
> it in yet" I cant deal with that shit. Mannnn
>
>
> --- On Thu, 4/30/09, doinyou619
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > From: doinyou619 <[email protected]>
> > Subject: Re: Shit Yeah, Get Some - m4w - 18 (You
> Know)
> > To: [email protected]
> > Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 8:35 PM

> > dick size dont matter ... :)

me = red
they= bold

:2f2f:
:wackit:

zenki.life
05-02-2009, 03:52 AM
haha. this is really way to much, i think it went way over board along time ago. but still crazy interesting

theronin
05-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Helghast! you forgot DVDA!!!!

DVDA= Double Vaginal, Double Anal!

credit to Orgasmo

ronmcdon
05-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Instead of just posting said link,
pls 'cut & paste' the contents of said links.
CL ads always get flagged & removed all the time.

alindeman1989
05-02-2009, 05:30 PM
we need pics!

soreballz
05-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Helghast! you forgot DVDA!!!!

DVDA= Double Vaginal, Double Anal!

credit to Orgasmo
Great movie, but that's an impossible move. Unless you're using toys... But with four actual dudes and one chick, DVDA is physically impossible.

johngriff
05-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Great movie, but that's an impossible move. Unless you're using toys... But with four actual dudes and one chick, DVDA is physically impossible.

Apparently one of my friends has figured it out.

I have been trying to get him to hold a seminar on how to pull it off.

But he has, "figured it out"

soreballz
05-02-2009, 08:08 PM
^Well, now that I think about it more, I suppose if all four guys were standing, facing each other in an x-like manner, and the girl was petite and flexible, and the guys just held her up in the center... Maybe that would work. lol

ThatGuy
05-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Any time penises touch, that counts as gay. I don't care if they're both in a female or not.

Touching penises = Gay

Not that there is anything wrong with it. I just wanted to clarify. :ddog:

ronmcdon
05-02-2009, 08:21 PM
to pull that stunt off, they'll be more than just 'touching'.

soreballz
05-02-2009, 08:35 PM
^Yeah, that'd be a straight up sword fight. lol

DreamN
05-02-2009, 09:01 PM
DVDA would require midgets in the mix.

johngriff
05-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Something about laying down.... crap.

Ok, next time I bump into him, I am going to make him give an auditory on it, and I will post it to youtube.

zenki.life
05-03-2009, 01:31 AM
OH. MY. GOD! haha this thread has turned into complete crazyness....

you sir have created a monster. haha.

but i like it

goldee240
05-03-2009, 04:07 AM
dude your sick LMFAOLOL

yo i be all dsing my DDG Babyback then i FIA FOV then she LK SOMF

Mangudai
05-03-2009, 05:41 AM
some of you guys are killin it.. its probably teh same way for some females making fake posts lol

Basically most of the ones up are fake as it is lol

chrisa
05-03-2009, 11:32 AM
dude your sick LMFAOLOL

yo i be all dsing my DDG Babyback then i FIA FOV then she LK SOMF

ZOMG!!! hahahah i was loling so hard while scrolling up and down to see the meanings of all that.

nOaAAa
05-03-2009, 02:32 PM
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did i click this damn topic... LMFAO

its like craigslist ads... your so curious to just "look"

ESmorz
05-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Well hi there!!
I really liked your ad you sound like a cool, fun guy and I must say you look hot as hell so I just
had to respond ;-) Nothing better then a handsome young hottie for some "quality time"
GRRRRRR! And my god i love your attitude what a turn-on ;-) ;-)
I am 24, 5 foot 7, 125 lbs, dark reddish brown hair, brown eyes, fit. I am just out of a
relationship myself and just looking to have a good time so I thought what the hell, why not give craigslist
a shot. Let's trade pics...
Hope to hear back from you real soon!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/Itsme.jpg

-Veronica

Looks like a teacher. I think I'm just going to send her a picture of my gooch.

BustedS13
05-03-2009, 06:35 PM
tried to hire a whore off craigslist to hand out candy at a party a couple years ago. my roommate at the time was going to iraq, thought it'd be funny.
got plenty of replies, all absolutely hideous. could not find somebody worth $50 to hand out starburst for a couple hours.

HyperTek
05-03-2009, 06:39 PM
post pics if you smash that lol

bardabe
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
lol seriously if you smash we want pics with date and SN on them lol

neverrain
05-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Smores, go fuck her. Now.

She is probably hotter than 95% of the women you find on CL.

napaKAliboog
05-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Hahahahaha!!!!!

bardabe
05-04-2009, 05:49 PM
did you smash yet? lol

lflkajfj12123
05-04-2009, 05:54 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n151/hagemangroup/this_thread_does_not_deliver_animat.gif?t=12414812 28

Bubbles
05-04-2009, 05:55 PM
You have to check that girl out just to see if she's real.

I'm convinced 95% of it is fake.

Change my mind and fuck a 6 for gods sake.

Helghast
05-05-2009, 03:06 AM
http://blogs.sltrib.com/movies/uploaded_images/akbar1-749394.jpg

Future240
05-05-2009, 04:38 AM
tarp indeed

simmode1
05-05-2009, 01:55 PM
http://blogs.sltrib.com/movies/uploaded_images/akbar1-749394.jpg

IT'S A TRAP! lol

ESmorz
05-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Oh my god you are amazing sexy!!!!!!!!!! Send me MORE!!!! Want to see you buck fucking naked MMMMMMMMMMMM. Here's more of me i hope ya likey ;-) Show me more Mr. Grade A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Veronica

*noodz x's 5*

pm for n00dz

lmfao

DreamN
05-07-2009, 12:09 AM
^ I'm almost certain this is a trap. So tempted to PM though.

JBeeeee
05-07-2009, 12:12 AM
IT'S A TRAP! lol

sure sounds like it

ESmorz
05-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Lol, it's a fun trap because I haven't had to do anything yet.

So funnnnay.

bardabe
05-07-2009, 02:48 AM
lol pm sent

Helghast
05-07-2009, 12:09 PM
PM sent, don't disappoint me.

chrisa
05-07-2009, 12:19 PM
pm sent as well hahahaha

bardabe
05-07-2009, 12:20 PM
LOL WOW THAT BITCH OS FOREAL! SMASHHHH SMASH THAT SHIT MAKE HER WALK LIKE A DUCK!

oh btw I smashed on this girl hahaha surprisingly you can pull bitches there. did it last night
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/78/l_d6799d1a42ee4ab4b16313b94a1ab0af.jpg
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/74/l_889de3e1477f4eae8e89cfd2c022a0e1.jpg

She was Half Mexican Half Filipino. I made her walk like a duck lol

amdnivram
05-07-2009, 12:29 PM
LOL WOW THAT BITCH OS FOREAL! SMASHHHH SMASH THAT SHIT MAKE HER WALK LIKE A DUCK!

oh btw I smashed on this girl hahaha surprisingly you can pull bitches there. did it last night
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/78/l_d6799d1a42ee4ab4b16313b94a1ab0af.jpg
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/74/l_889de3e1477f4eae8e89cfd2c022a0e1.jpg

She was Half Mexican Half Filipino. I made her walk like a duck lol

if you really did * claps* :bow:

Future240
05-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Hope you strapped up when you hit too

Someone start a pm list for nudes taken of CL girls

bardabe
05-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Hope you strapped up when you hit too

Someone start a pm list for nudes taken of CL girls

Of Course i did lol I never go bear back riding. I have NEVER gone bare back riding. lol shit was awesome. had some boba for ice breaker went back to her pad and smashed all night. I just got home at 10 this morning

ESmorz
05-07-2009, 12:52 PM
All pm's replied.

240love
05-07-2009, 12:55 PM
hahahaha thats fucking hilarious!!!

+1 on pm list

palmdale_mob
05-07-2009, 01:07 PM
pm sent haha lets see whats up with that teacher

props to you bardabe, if you really did smash

bardabe
05-07-2009, 01:19 PM
dude next time i smash on a CL girl we should follow the rule SN on a piece of paper and date! lol

simmode1
05-07-2009, 01:39 PM
F***** awesome! lol

Helghast
05-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Esmorz and bardabe has won this thread.

Extra points if "Z" is spelled to the stomach, face, or on the back with umm .. Love splodge.

theronin
05-07-2009, 03:00 PM
so sad to see what some guys will stoop to.

madd ocx
05-07-2009, 03:27 PM
funny how people talk all this std and this foolishness, or i would rather pick up a chick at bar blah, blah, blah. now i've never done craigslist but i've have done online dating and have met some good looking women. believe me when i tell you the same chicks in the bars and clubs will be the same chicks online, it doesn't make a difference. you just talk to them first before you see them. think about it this way your in a bar or club and its dark do you really see exactly what the girl looks like? i'm sure there are people on here that have met girls in such places and met up with them again on another day and not see the same person, lol.. the ass is flat, face got acne, big as stomach hidden by club clothes etc.. it really doesn't matter where you meet em or how, you gotta wrap it up anyway, cause the odds are always the same.

I LUV MY S13
05-07-2009, 03:33 PM
^^ very true

ESmorz
05-07-2009, 03:35 PM
...Eh...

I would NEVER fuck a bitch off Craigslist. Ever.

This is just entertainment.

That's what the high schools are for.

:wiggle:

:bowrofl:

bardabe
05-07-2009, 03:36 PM
^^^ Dude just do it. if not send her my way lol.

Jdm.I.Am
05-07-2009, 03:44 PM

I <3 you guys =P

ESmorz
05-07-2009, 03:56 PM

You can have her lol.

bardabe
05-07-2009, 04:07 PM
PM Sent. lol

lflkajfj12123
05-07-2009, 04:52 PM
i'm posting this while taking a crap on the toliet

Jdm.I.Am
05-07-2009, 04:57 PM
i'm posting this while taking a crap on the toliet

http://msp160.photobucket.com/albums/t183/wuweiwavefunction/ATT00020.jpg

amdnivram
05-07-2009, 05:57 PM

/win thread

arkive43
05-07-2009, 06:04 PM
lolz...pm'd

and why did u quote that ?! ^^

ive traded pics before but never asked to "meet up" no pics i got rid of the evidence lol

bardabe
05-07-2009, 06:06 PM
^^^ that totally killed the coolness of this thread

Jdm.I.Am
05-07-2009, 06:07 PM
^^^ that totally killed the coolness of this thread

sorry. :duh:

zenki240sx
05-07-2009, 06:09 PM
http://msp160.photobucket.com/albums/t183/wuweiwavefunction/att00020.jpg

hahahahahahhahahahahaah

ESmorz
05-07-2009, 06:25 PM
All pm's replied again.

Re-hosted on photobucket, get em while they're hot.

JVD
05-07-2009, 06:30 PM
All pm's replied again.

Re-hosted on photobucket, get em while they're hot.

Fuck I totally opened that PM with people around.

Luckily it cut off right around her shoulders. I still "OH FUCK" closed it quick.

I thought it was just gonna be text.

LOLOLOLOL

SochBAT
05-07-2009, 06:38 PM
lol. PM was good. haha.

JuanTon, why aren't you dating that one asian girl anymore? Couldn't handle the bean burrito?

arkive43
05-07-2009, 06:51 PM
WIN! ID smash E.

2slow2go
05-07-2009, 07:38 PM
i want pm please

Touge Noob S13
05-07-2009, 07:49 PM
pm please!

SimpleS14
05-07-2009, 07:55 PM
PM sent! trying to see wassup lol

:rofl:

I'm dying from that pic lol :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Jdm.I.Am
05-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Pm me, i want to see!!!!

XeroX
05-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Craigslist : Its all fun and games, untill somebody get HERPES....

blasting_speed
05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
PM??? What's going on??? I want to know.

aoiken3
05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
pm please. i need a good laugh lol

karl wasabi
05-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Wow. This is the first time visiting this thread.

Elliot. PM me that pic mang...

XeroX
05-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Jesus its like the new crack!

Twinchy
05-07-2009, 08:56 PM
i dont know whats going on here im afraid to ask for a PM haha

jzepol1985
05-07-2009, 09:00 PM
pm or ban hahahaha

simmode1
05-07-2009, 09:08 PM
i dont know whats going on here im afraid to ask for a PM haha

I'm not! PM plz!

:bowdown:

Twinchy
05-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Eff it send me PM please..

soreballz
05-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Pics are dead. Only one works. And its a shitty one.

Hosting noodz on photobucket = bad idea. lol

bardabe
05-07-2009, 09:54 PM
well then i guess its a good thing i saved them on my Computersssss =P haha ill email them to some members when im not too busy.

bardabe
05-07-2009, 09:55 PM
lol. PM was good. haha.

JuanTon, why aren't you dating that one asian girl anymore? Couldn't handle the bean burrito?

nah, she couldn't =/ and she was a drama queen too i said fuck it. even the CL girl was like "oh my please be gentle don't break me" she was waling like a duck after wards.

ESmorz
05-07-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm not going to PM you.

I'm not a fucking mail service. PM me and if I don't think you are a dumb douchebag you will get them.

Except for you Karl. I'll PM you.

:kiss:

blasting_speed
05-07-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm not going to PM you.

I'm not a fucking mail service. PM me and if I don't think you are a dumb douchebag you will get them.

Except for you Karl. I'll PM you.

:kiss:

That's racist. lol

Karl PM me.

Bubbles
05-08-2009, 01:22 AM
the ass is flat, hidden by club clothes etc..

If you can't find girls at the club with a nice ass you're doing something wrong.

SochBAT
05-08-2009, 03:01 AM
Juanton, send to [email protected]

kthnx.

SimpleS14
05-08-2009, 04:58 AM
LOL @ ESmorz.....

I would smash and dash if I were you :keke:

PM??? What's going on??? I want to know.

NWS pics

RPSil13
05-08-2009, 09:18 AM
so who do we pm for pics>>>:bowrofl::bowrofl:

this thread FTW

Future240
05-08-2009, 10:57 AM
^ I say just throw email out [email protected]

karl wasabi
05-08-2009, 02:36 PM
haha. This is funny as hell. Thanks Elliot for the pics. haha.

You guys are all getting your panties in a bunch. It's just a naked girl. Like none of us have seen that before... :sadwavey:

lflkajfj12123
05-08-2009, 02:41 PM
only my moms :'(

karl wasabi
05-08-2009, 02:48 PM
only my moms :'(

Actually same here. Only until Elliot sent me that PM... :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

TeamFRAT
05-08-2009, 02:51 PM
BOOOOOOOBIES.....

email please :naughtyd:

[email protected]

ESmorz
05-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Boobs are like that song "The Candyman Can".

Just like it.

SimpleS14
05-08-2009, 03:40 PM
So what's the next move? haha

ESmorz
05-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Give her Juan's email and tell her that she should go to town on him, because I won't bork a lady from craigslist?

lol

longdy
05-08-2009, 04:46 PM
email me!!

[email protected]

wow.. this thread made my day!!..lol

Bubbles
05-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Are you guys new to the internet?

GSXRJJordan
05-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Haha this thread is full of debauchery.

I PM'd for pics before reading that apparently Esmorz is new to the game, and didn't right click/save as. I might have to talk to Juan about them.

For the record, if I was single I'd totally smash/dash or, like I told 'smorz, meet for coffee, have her pay, then take a pic or two and bounce just so we know it's real.

My bet it it's fake, some dude that just has some pics of a chick and is secretly incredibly gay.

Bubbles
05-08-2009, 08:43 PM
My bet it it's fake, some dude that just has some pics of a chick and is secretly incredibly gay.

This is what I've always thought.

Maybe not guy, maybe just goofing off.

bardabe
05-08-2009, 09:10 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'll man handle that shit. and have a paper with My SN for Prooofsss

ESmorz
05-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Haha this thread is full of debauchery.

I PM'd for pics before reading that apparently Esmorz is new to the game, and didn't right click/save as. I might have to talk to Juan about them.

For the record, if I was single I'd totally smash/dash or, like I told 'smorz, meet for coffee, have her pay, then take a pic or two and bounce just so we know it's real.

Yep..

I don't have to save it, it's saved on my email. I'm just waaaaay too lazy to email all you fucks individually. Is there anywhere to host these without them taking them down every couple of minutes? Lmao.

r6_240sx
05-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Search dumpArump on google and you can host there.

DO ET!

Future240
05-08-2009, 10:52 PM
I searched for host porn pics and this site came up:

Just to make sure that is mod friendly you should do it like this

dumpArump

That way you list it and not link it. Which according to a mod in another thread is cool

bardabe
05-08-2009, 11:58 PM
soooshi has mail

kandyflip445
05-09-2009, 12:32 AM
You guys pulling CL chicks should take a sharpie into the bedroom and when you're doin it doggy sign your SN on her ass. lolololololololol

FTW

WERDdabuilder
05-09-2009, 12:43 AM
time to give this a try.....

should make out for a good story.

Future240
05-09-2009, 01:20 AM
soooshi has mail

ahem........:wavey:

bardabe
05-09-2009, 11:54 AM
and now future 240 has mailssss i needs to refresh / post a new add. lol

randomxzero
05-09-2009, 05:20 PM
i would like to see boobies :yum:

robtech
05-09-2009, 10:44 PM
you guys are rediculous...lol

one of my roomates has/does smash craigslist broads...

im always down for some bewber shots...feel free to add me to this emailin nudes of cl ladies

spoolandslide
05-10-2009, 01:12 AM
I cast my baited hook out into the cl sea if you will.

we'll see what bites

NISMO_tuner
05-10-2009, 01:55 AM
lmao this thread + boredom = win

NISMO_tuner
05-10-2009, 02:07 AM
look what I found on craigs...

This post was originally posted by someone else. I am sending it as a repost for y'all...

The fact someone will respond to this thinking its a real ad is what makes the following possible - read on.

So I used to work for the idiots behind your frustrations...they shafted me on pay so I'll shaft them...

Its not like you don't already know but...

They're collecting your images to use on their dating sites. They post them in various cities. When a 'single girl' posts an ad...the pic you send goes into a folder, where its reviewed weekly. The ugly ones are tossed and the others get posted on various pay sites. The 'workers" are paid by number of responses their ad receives. Thats why some look so real. So for those single guys out there with nothing to lose, the worst is that your image is posted in another city somewhere...where the whole process repeats itself.

BUT - there are an unlucky bunch. They are creating three different sites for ad traffic - one will have images of guys on the DL (your pic will be posted with the text from your email) , one will be of cheating husbands (again, your pic will show up) and the other will be dicks matched with faces (the third is a 'game' of some sort...match cock to face so to speak.

Sadly, there is nothing illegal about it. You sent the pic with no disclaimer it was not to be used. Often times, they post white text in the footer which states what your image will be used for, to avoid any legal troubles.

Every time the CL servers refresh (about every 12 posts)...on average, 11 of these are fake. From the same building in Santa Ana actually. If it seems real and was not posted by other members of their 'network', its flagged immediately. Some are left up to give the impression its not all crap.

This too will be flagged - and I know who will flag it - funny thing is, the only reason this works is because of how stupid some of the responders are - I got 10 cents for every click and $1 a response at the peak...this was about 1-2K a day.....they sign up an average of 30 members a day on AFF due to the CL ads in one city. Multiply this times all the cities and you'll see how they afford to pay.

They wont stop. They have more devious plans in the works. Do yourself a favor though if you're trying to be discreet...dont send out your pic. It's mocked, your email is ridiculed and then it's reposted in like, Atlanta

zenki.life
05-10-2009, 02:49 AM
^^^wow brian you found something interesting and very long and sort of hard to understand when im hung over, haha.

ronmcdon
05-10-2009, 03:20 AM
Who the hell are "They"?

with regards to posting anything on the internet, esp pics, I think it's a given that anything goes.
I don't think its any different outside of CL.
you need not look further than Zilvia, for example.

Back to CL, I'm not convinced those who use pics would have the decency to use it only in another state.
If they're unethical enough to steal pics, what's to prevent them from also being inconsiderate enough to use those same pics where-ever they want?

Fake CL dating/casual encounter/S&M/etc fetish ads are not that difficult to spot.
much of it has to do with perfect photography, simple 3 line sentences vague on details (esp several different ads with the same writing style), quick response with link to an external site, etc
If you're oblivious and/or dense enough to keep on making the same mistake over & over,
then you prob deserve to be scammed and/or have your time wasted.

Phlip
05-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Craigslist dropping 'erotic services' ads - Tech and gadgets - MSNBC.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30722757/wid/11915829?GT1=40006)

That's right, get the fuck up, get out and learn to talk to women for real, losers.

r6_240sx
05-13-2009, 12:58 PM
That's only the erotic services section.

Pulling teh ladies on CL is in the Personals section. So spittin' e-game still stands, LOL.

blasting_speed
05-13-2009, 01:01 PM
All of this shit from CL is new to me. I didn't know you can find stuff like this one there.

s14HellzBellz
05-13-2009, 06:41 PM
your dicks gonna fall off

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-13-2009, 06:55 PM
pictures of these beasts or FAIL!!!

what has the world come to where a person who can't spit no game gets more puss than me. sad sad world.

Bigsyke
05-13-2009, 07:05 PM
I had some 10/10 come and ask me for my card the other day. 2 days later I layed the pipe down, hard. I was on cloud9 for the next few days, and pulled 1 other dime piece just off my cockyness. Its about to be a cockymess as I speak.

It comes in waves btw. BTW this real girl just texted me a picture of herself naked, 3 minutes ago, and said she was going to stuff it in her mouth after work.

No need for CL when you can just stare at a woman and make her cream herself.

bardabe
05-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Craigslist dropping 'erotic services' ads - Tech and gadgets - MSNBC.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30722757/wid/11915829?GT1=40006)

That's right, get the fuck up, get out and learn to talk to women for real, losers.

why must you always burst my bubble

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-13-2009, 07:09 PM
craigslist seems like a dirty prostitute asking for heroine to me. Adultfriendfinder or ashleymadison seems like they would offer better quality poon. But of course you broke asses have to pay like $10 a month or so so I guesse that's WAY out of the question for you freaks.

remember kids, sometimes no pussy is better than bad pussy.

neverrain
05-13-2009, 07:42 PM
craigslist seems like a dirty prostitute asking for heroine to me. Adultfriendfinder or ashleymadison seems like they would offer better quality poon. But of course you broke asses have to pay like $10 a month or so so I guesse that's WAY out of the question for you freaks.

Says the person who doesn't pay $10/YEAR for a premie membership on this site, which in my opinion is much more valuable.

zenki.life
05-13-2009, 11:33 PM
But of course you broke asses have to pay like $10 a month or so so I guesse that's WAY out of the question for you freaks.

Says the person who doesn't pay $10/YEAR for a premie membership on this site, which in my opinion is much more valuable.

oh!!! someone just got.....:Owned: haha.

nice one neverrain

s13skank
05-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Hahahahahahahaha aint that some shit

handinpants
05-14-2009, 12:57 AM

phlip, while i know you and i don't fall into this catagory, my girlfriend noticed that many of the guys at the 240 meet have no idea how to approach her and just talk to her, maybe because she's hot and they feel intimidated or maybe it is because they sit here on the computer all day dreaming of some hot import model drueling over their car, either way i think the op brought up a great question and it should be polled here on the forum, cause i know many of the guys here search that section, check their IP cookies :cj:

handinpants
05-14-2009, 12:59 AM
why must you always burst my bubble
they may have dropped erotic services, but you can still go to casual encounters, and find all your weird after school activity partners.... .

Vision Garage
05-14-2009, 02:44 AM
haha. Ill talk to your girl handinpants! OH YEAH!!!!! ;) but why would you want guys from the meet to talk to her anyway?

GSXRJJordan
05-14-2009, 03:40 AM
...maybe because she's hot ... some hot import model drueling over their car...

Pics of your girl, or she's ugly.

...but why would you want guys from the meet to talk to her anyway?

Exactly my point. We need proofs that she's worth talking to. We judge based on pictured looks alone, because we're the internet/myspace generation.

zenki.life
05-14-2009, 10:17 AM
We need proofs that she's worth talking to. We judge based on pictured looks alone, because we're the internet/myspace generation.

funny sheit

Vision Garage
05-14-2009, 10:26 AM
haha Jefe is right. We do need pix. Maybe handinpants is going to the wrong meets, but if he wants me to talk to his girl IM DOWN!!!! ;) ...... after pix!

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-14-2009, 11:40 AM
lol. times are tough. :2c::coolugh:

cleveland180
05-14-2009, 12:57 PM
This thread is awesome.. I have a friend who is always getting with the older ladys and then just sends them on thier way. Kinda nasty because they are too ugly to be called cougars, but apparently old ladys know their stuff... works for him...
And as far as the girlfriend at the meet thing, I dont talk to the girls one on one out of respect to the guy who brought her... Im pretty sure its not because everyone is a social r-tard.

allntrlundrgrnd
05-14-2009, 07:34 PM

We Join Adult Friend Finder To See What It's All About (http://www.holytaco.com/we-join-adult-friend-finder-see-what-its-all-about)

read all the parts, its fucking hilarious

zenki.life
05-20-2009, 01:49 AM
edit. i just read ^^^^ your post, fucking hilarious

just came across this sad post on cl in my area.

the fact it was multi posted with different pics each time make me think its real. poor girl has the face of an evil ogre.

18 year old girl looking 4 love/romance/relationship (http://ventura.craigslist.org/w4m/1173261973.html)

NISMO_tuner
05-20-2009, 01:53 AM
just came across this sad post on cl in my area.

the fact it was multi posted with different pics each time make me think its real. poor girl has the face of an evil ogre.

18 year old girl looking 4 love/romance/relationship (http://ventura.craigslist.org/w4m/1173261973.html)

ahhhh!!!!!
:mepoke:

dammit adam, why did u have to post that...
im trying to study...lol

NISMO_tuner
05-20-2009, 02:13 AM
We Join Adult Friend Finder To See What It's All About (http://www.holytaco.com/we-join-adult-friend-finder-see-what-its-all-about)

read all the parts, its fucking hilarious

this was pretty interesting...lol
im waiting for part 6 to come out.

zenki.life
05-20-2009, 02:30 AM
this was pretty interesting...lol
im waiting for part 6 to come out.

holy shit so you read all 5 parts too huh? haha me too. and here i was supposed to be studying for finals as well. haha damn internet. i am curious as to how the AFF holy taco thing turns out.

there should be a designated thread for that me thinks

SochBAT
05-20-2009, 02:42 AM
That link made my dick so soft.

Fuck you guys!

zenki.life
05-20-2009, 02:53 AM
sooshi.... just as santa clause was too good to be true, so was AFF. lol

Mikey213
05-21-2010, 04:08 PM
WAHAHAHAH Someone referenced this in another thread, had to check it out. WTF! I Almost threw up in my mouth when I saw that bitch with the shit in her toilet! Man, It's something for freshmen in high school to be spitting "e-game" on sites with a bunch of high schoolers', it's a completely different thing for grown ass fools tryna pull off CL fuck that! BTW my brother who just got out of jail said CL has a bunch of Vietnamese gurls ran by viet pimps. But this is only in Cali! Plus I don't know if any of the older folks realize how many women are horny and foine as fuck out there in random grown up places like IKEA. There's a shit load of cougars there also. But again I live in Cali hahahah

Synergy
05-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Looking for someone for my BFF (http://nh.craigslist.org/w4m/1753417129.html)

This thread needs more win...I have emailed her. Next step will be decided by you.

1. Try to smash the girl.
2. Try to smash her and her friend
3. Just get pixs.

jzepol1985
05-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Looking for someone for my BFF (http://nh.craigslist.org/w4m/1753417129.html)

This thread needs more win...I have emailed her. Next step will be decided by you.

1. Try to smash the girl.
2. Try to smash her and her friend
3. Just get pixs.

go for 2 and 3

Xplat
05-22-2010, 04:23 PM
I remember this one chick posted that she had a car in one of her craigslist ads.

I messaged her and asked her what kind of car she drives and totally didn't ask anything else about her lolol.

bardabe
05-23-2010, 02:22 AM
go for 2 and 3

I 2nd this motion :hide:

handinpants
05-23-2010, 05:12 AM
haha Jefe is right. We do need pix. Maybe handinpants is going to the wrong meets, but if he wants me to talk to his girl IM DOWN!!!! ;) ...... after pix!

wtf dood. she's offlimits to anyone cept me... if you know of anything else.

craigslist is great though, i posted something for sale, and i get more people lowballing me for the item, than i would if i were to post it on zilvia. but more people from nigeria offering to "transfer" money to my bank account.

chucky norris
05-25-2010, 02:45 AM
i just went threw this hole thread and it made me laugh and sick at the same time. that girl who took a pic of herself and forgot to flush . . . . ewww ew

ESmorz
05-25-2010, 03:30 AM
Had some good times with this thread.