PDA

View Full Version : Here is what I've been doing w/pics

bbp
03-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Hi all,
I mentioned in the other thread that I have not disappeared completely, I still lurk every now and then. I have been busy tending to my twins.

Here is Elise Gabrielle

http://www.gerstonline.com/Photo_Album/March%2024%202003/images/Scanned%20Photo-44.jpg

And Michael Thomas Jr.

http://www.gerstonline.com/Photo_Album/March%2024%202003/images/Scanned%20Photo-42_edited.jpg

All is going well, learning the whole parenthood thing very quickly!

As for the 240... my 240 has been in the body shop getting some old crash damage fixed and a new paint job. It will no longer be the old school nissan theme, it will be a generic shade of white! Hope to get it back soon, need to re-assemble and go racing!!

cya!

KiDyNomiTe
03-25-2003, 09:23 PM
awwwwwww, so innocent, looks like thye just discovered the camera, I guess this is why kids hate taking pics.

The minute they pop out flahes all over :D

Anyways now you got 3 babies to worry about

96SEChick
03-25-2003, 09:32 PM
They are truly precious. They have absolutely beautiful eyes! How old are they now?

SR240DET
03-25-2003, 10:17 PM
AWW look!!!! one of the "twins" just crushed a fosters can!!

s13silady
03-27-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by SR240DET
AWW look!!!! one of the "twins" just crushed a fosters can!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA...

your kids are very very very adorable.

HippoSleek
03-28-2003, 07:05 AM
Glad to see the pit crew is looking good! Sounds like the perfect little picture of domestic bliss in the bbp household :D

Sorry to hear about "crash damage" and I hope you get it together in time for Mid-Ohio... which I won't be attending b/c I work so much that I don't have time to sell my 240 and buy my other car but I'm not complaining, I love 16 hour days in the middle of March Madness that also cause me to miss tracktime and remain stuck with a terminal street car... And white! -- are you crazy!?! Every white race car I know is perminantely stained with someone's precious automotive fluids.