PDA

View Full Version : WTB 5 speed bolts

satal95
04-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Alrite doing a 5speed swap and i need the manual flywheel bolts, pressure plate bolts and the bell housing bolts(unless the bell housin bolts of an auto are the same as the manual?) lmk how shipped for them to 78237

satal95
04-28-2009, 09:52 PM
bump need these to complete my 5speed swap

garagelu
04-28-2009, 10:34 PM
just some advice for you....you are better off buying brand new flywheel bolts from the dealer. They are kinda expensive but worth it. Those bolts stretch fairly easy from past experience. You will be alright with used pressure plate bolts but you can get those at any hardware stores. Just try to find the bolt dimensions through searching on the forums.

satal95
04-28-2009, 10:59 PM
just some advice for you....you are better off buying brand new flywheel bolts from the dealer. They are kinda expensive but worth it. Those bolts stretch fairly easy from past experience. You will be alright with used pressure plate bolts but you can get those at any hardware stores. Just try to find the bolt dimensions through searching on the forums.

Yeah thats what i think i'm going to have to end up doing. Found a good thread with the bellhousing sizes just need the presure plate sizes. the search continues

tinys s14
04-29-2009, 04:30 AM
i got tranny bolts if you want pm me