PDA

View Full Version : The Altered_Image Relief Fund

Mister.E
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
This morning when i logged on i came upon this thread: http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/248589-bride-hoodies-top-quality-limited-supply.html

Having bought one of the hoodies that he was selling, it really pains me to see that all of the funds he had gathered was all for nothing. I do not know him personally but when dealing with him he has been nothing but kind and helpful.

I see things like this all of the time on Zilvia where the community comes together in an effort to help people out, and this really is a cause that im hoping we can assist. His 3 year old son has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, and he is doing everything he can to help him out. I do not have any children of my own yet, but many of you do and some of you may know the pain that he is going through with having to pay for medical bills. All i am asking is if people have some spare cash, please donate to the cause. Im not looking to gain anything from this personally, all funds are being sent directly to him.

If you would like to donate to Altered_Image his paypal address is: [email protected] ([email protected])

DrtyRat
04-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Great idea..I too couldn't believe that he ended up not making anything,when I saw the thread, when all he was trying to do was sell some products @ a great price to help those in need. I will review my account and will be making a contribution.

soreballz
04-27-2009, 06:00 PM
That really sucks... I wish I could help, but I'm parting out my car just to make my bills as it is. =/

Enna
04-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Fuck man. I gave him whatever I had in my acc extra when I picked up mine. Shit. I need to pm him.

DALAZ_68
04-28-2009, 11:49 AM
so whos the SOB that was being impatient...seriously, youd think waiting some extra time over some so petty vs the guys son, wow...pathetic...im making a contribution fo cheesy...just need to get some cash back in my pocket from my - in my accnt

zenki.life
04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
altered image...

you know i bought two of these hoodies from you guys and even sent a little extra to you... let me get my affairs in order and ill donate more.

Mister.E
04-28-2009, 03:17 PM
thanks guys its nice to see people pulling together again to help someone out. I really dont understand why people have to be so impatient. My hoodie took over 30 days to get to me (shitty military mail), and during that time i had contacted him a few times to ask him whats up. Every time, he was more than professional and super easy to deal with.

zenki.life
04-28-2009, 03:19 PM
^^^ same here.

MODS PLEASE STICKY!!!!!