tomorrow should be its last day,
then i get a letter in the mail from
DMV SAFETY crap that
i have to take the written/vision exam plus the driving exam
all over again.
and last night i got mugged in front of my own house
by gun point!
and the friend that was with me he got his wallet
stolen and i got cash and my phone taken.
this is my second time i got my phone jacked T_T.
man fuck my life.

DALAZ_68
04-24-2009, 12:47 PM
wow...in the OC...damn...

aziankingz
04-24-2009, 12:53 PM
damn sorry to hear that.. getting robbed at gunpoint is the worse.. hopefully it wasnt much money taken.. hope you didnt go to the cops..its just a waste of time anyways..

DisEpyon
04-24-2009, 01:36 PM
That sucks man, but for future reference don't layout you post like that, this isnt aol/aim. Had a little trouble reading your post. I'm sure things will turn around for you.

JayDee M Rolly
04-24-2009, 01:43 PM
that sucks, and in the OC too wtf? you in santa ana or what.

neverrain
04-24-2009, 01:54 PM
damn sorry to hear that.. getting robbed at gunpoint in Orange County is the worse.. hopefully it wasnt much money taken.. hope you didnt go to the cops..its just a waste of time anyways..

Fixed.

Did they call you bro a lot?

hOngsterr
04-24-2009, 02:57 PM
damn sorry to hear that.. getting robbed at gunpoint is the worse.. hopefully it wasnt much money taken.. hope you didnt go to the cops..its just a waste of time anyways..

luckily i carry my money in two pockets. i just gave him the loose money but, not my wallet. i would of been fucked for the up coming court date and driving crap. but he seemed like a noobie cuz he patted me down and only got my phone. unfortunately my friend got his wallet jacked only not his phone either.

That sucks man, but for future reference don't layout you post like that, this isnt aol/aim. Had a little trouble reading your post. I'm sure things will turn around for you.

hopefully, but yeah i always post
like this lol.

that sucks, and in the OC too wtf? you in santa ana or what.

yeah the ghetto. T_T
lived here with the fellow mexican gangsters in my neighborhood, and shit
mangg stupid kids tryna fit in.

BustedS13
04-24-2009, 03:14 PM
why is your car impounded?

maybe you should move

raf702
04-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Do i hear a REPOST!

Phlip
04-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Do i hear a REPOST!

Claiming repost is like declaring shenanigans, be prepared to prove it...
Show me.

SexPanda
04-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Man that sucks... Sorry to hear. I just don't think I could ever live in Cali... Unless they have a concealed carry law like we do.

hOngsterr
04-24-2009, 09:05 PM
why is your car impounded?

maybe you should move

its fun down here tho.
wrong place wrong time i guess.

look for my impounded thread lol

soreballz
04-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Move the fuck out the ghetto.

There's plenty of other cities near you that have cheap rent, but don't suck.

Or, you could do like I did when I lived in a shitty area in Long Beach... Do some crazy shit on several different occasions, but make sure the local hoodlums see you doing it. Examples:
- Beat the living shit out of a very large and very angry pitbull with your bare hands.
- Fuck somebody up with a baseball bat with damaging your car.
- Wait for somebody else to fuck with your car, then chase all three of them down the street at 3am wearing nothing but your underwear, then go home, put some pants on, grab a bat, and pace up and down the street in front of their house, hitting yourself in the head with the bat while yelling, "COME OUT YOU FUCKING PUSSIES! YOU'RE FUCKING FUCKED!"

Trust me, people won't fuck with you anymore after you pull some crazy shit like that. All those little thug wannabes think they're hard and act like they'd fuck up anyone, but believe me, they're not gonna fuck with somebody they believe to be insane.

ericcastro
04-24-2009, 10:07 PM
its fun down here tho.
wrong place wrong time i guess.

look for my impounded thread lol

But like stated, fucking move.
Or maybe you wanna stay in the neighborhood and follow the path of everyone else there......................

i live in hollywood.
Its MORE fun up here.
no wrong place, just right place at the right time :)

so fucking move out of the ghetto.
the only reason to stay in the hood is if your into shady shit yourself.

Move the fuck out the ghetto.

There's plenty of other cities near you that have cheap rent, but don't suck.

Or, you could do like I did when I lived in a shitty area in Long Beach... Do some crazy shit on several different occasions, but make sure the local hoodlums see you doing it. Examples:
- Beat the living shit out of a very large and very angry pitbull with your bare hands.
- Fuck somebody up with a baseball bat with damaging your car.
- Wait for somebody else to fuck with your car, then chase all three of them down the street at 3am wearing nothing but your underwear, then go home, put some pants on, grab a bat, and pace up and down the street in front of their house, hitting yourself in the head with the bat while yelling, "COME OUT YOU FUCKING PUSSIES! YOU'RE FUCKING FUCKED!"

Trust me, people won't fuck with you anymore after you pull some crazy shit like that. All those little thug wannabes think they're hard and act like they'd fuck up anyone, but believe me, they're not gonna fuck with somebody they believe to be insane.

Kyle, has recent changes in your life made you completely crazy???? lol

whens the next get together for us all to kick it and drink?? ZOMGBBQ?? fawk thats a long ways out.........

BTW, who carries cash anymore????
I carry like a 20 for parking or valet tips.

aoiken3
04-24-2009, 10:53 PM
move to japan. the likelyhood of you getting mugged there is as good a chance as our governator losing his accent. getting your car impounded tho is another story

soreballz
04-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Kyle, have recent changes in your life made you completely crazy???? lol

All that shit happened in the few years I was living in Long Beach, so late '03 to early '08. I did more crazy shit, but I felt those three made my point well enough.

And truth be told, I'm a lot more mellow since I moved out of Long Beach. lol

qwikspool
04-25-2009, 12:46 PM
sucks that it happend.

hOngsterr
04-25-2009, 07:01 PM
haha well i lived here my whole life,
its just new wannabes that just need to be checked.
either then that i only had 8 bucks so ha,

new addition to FML

my 350z floor mats were punked when it was impounded lol

ESmorz
04-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Get a blog f00l.

This isn't Oprah Winfrey.

ericcastro
04-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Get a blog f00l.

luckvx
04-26-2009, 12:56 AM
i live in the ghetoo, i go outside smoke and drink a 40 but dont have anything on me incase i get robbed

SochBAT
04-26-2009, 01:34 PM
All that shit happened in the few years I was living in Long Beach, so late '03 to early '08. I did more crazy shit, but I felt those three made my point well enough.

And truth be told, I'm a lot more mellow since I moved out of Long Beach. lol

Don't worry Kyle, being in Riverside will get you back into that killing mood.

If tis not the shitty break ins, its the fact there is SHIT to do. Besides, what, Tyler Mall? Lol

soreballz
04-26-2009, 06:41 PM
^lol, I live in a real nice neighborhood, and this entire area has only been around for about 10 years. Its all new, its not cheap, and there's no hoodlums. lol

hOngsterr
04-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Get a blog f00l.

its dr. phil!
lol

SochBAT
04-26-2009, 07:15 PM
For now. That area just has a way of messing itself up.

HyperTek
04-26-2009, 08:57 PM
sucks man.. thats one thing i hate about cali, theres alot of low lifes out here that just rob and reproduce.. and its like some urban entertainment glorifies that game in music and movies, so people gotta live that life they see.

ericcastro
04-26-2009, 09:08 PM
sucks man.. thats one thing i hate about cali, theres alot of low lifes out here that just rob and reproduce.. and its like some urban entertainment glorifies that game in music and movies, so people gotta live that life they see.

Its like that everywere.
Its not an "Urban" thing.
Its the way we raise our children on our "American" system of values.
Its even like that in the dairy farm area's of WA state.
Maybe if the country wasnt based of of what you drove and what you wear.................

HyperTek
04-26-2009, 09:19 PM
true, we live for material things

ronmcdon
04-26-2009, 09:22 PM
some neighborhoods are just shittier than others.
I very much doubt crime has much with the state of CA in general.

there are many places in the world that are far less forgiving.

aoiken3
04-26-2009, 10:09 PM
true, we live for material things

right on the mark, bingo, bulls-eye, etc

punk138
04-27-2009, 12:17 AM
BTW, who carries cash anymore????
I carry like a 20 for parking or valet tips.

thannkkk yoooouuuuu!!

why do ppl think its weird when you pay for everything with your card?

even if its a $1 or even a couple :2c: ill still do it.

if i have cash i spend it faster.

HyperTek
04-27-2009, 12:21 AM
haha me too.. i can manage my financials better that way instead of carrying loose change and small bills. Im always tempted to pick up junk food when i have a few bucks in my pockets.

BustedS13
04-27-2009, 12:52 AM
thannkkk yoooouuuuu!!

+1, i buy everything on debit, even if it's less than a dollar.

ericcastro
04-27-2009, 09:28 AM
^agreed with all.
I buy less junk.
And its easier to keep track of everything.

DALAZ_68
04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
thannkkk yoooouuuuu!!

seriously...if i dont take large amount of cash straight to the bank i spend money horribly...debit card is so much easier to deal with

hOngsterr
04-27-2009, 01:37 PM
agree'd with all.
i do have a debit card also.
i carry cash when i go out and eat,
thats why. i go out and eat with a large group of friends and we split checks.
but either then that.
im a bit happier to have my baby back.

DALAZ_68
04-27-2009, 01:56 PM
agree'd with all.
i do have a debit card also.
i carry cash when i go out and eat,
thats why. i go out and eat with a large group of friends and we split checks.
but either then that.
im a bit happier to have my baby back. or the rare ass fuck places that only except cash and need to catch up with the rest of the world... :duh:

DreamN
04-27-2009, 02:00 PM
or the rare ass fuck places that only except cash and need to catch up with the rest of the world... :duh:

dude, that happened to my girl and I one time. There were no signs of no CCs accepted so we ordered. Got to the register and handed over my card and they tell us cash only. Check around to see if there was ATM near by. Couldn't find one so we bailed. Food smelled so damn good, oh well.

DALAZ_68
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
dude, that happened to my girl and I one time. There were no signs of no CCs accepted so we ordered. Got to the register and handed over my card and they tell us cash only. Check around to see if there was ATM near by. Couldn't find one so we bailed. Food smelled so damn good, oh well.
its happened to me too...fucking horse shit...and im done using the lil atm's cuz that dollar and odd change does add up..

hOngsterr
04-27-2009, 10:26 PM
or the rare ass fuck places that only except cash and need to catch up with the rest of the world... :duh:

old school viet places is CASH ONLY
=]

ronmcdon
04-28-2009, 02:50 AM
old school viet places is CASH ONLY
=]

yeah, but it's so ridiculously affordable that you can't complain.
just came back from Bahn Mi (viet sandwich) place spending $4 on a huge bbq pork sandwich & coffee.
Swine virus be damned.
I'd wager they probably do 'cash only' to evade paying taxes.
works for me as long as I'm paying less.

325irollin
04-28-2009, 02:55 AM
^ Cash is King :)

ericcastro
04-28-2009, 03:15 AM
yeah, but it's so ridiculously affordable that you can't complain.
just came back from Bahn Mi (viet sandwich) place spending $4 on a huge bbq pork sandwich & coffee.
Swine virus be damned.
I'd wager they probably do 'cash only' to evade paying taxes.
works for me as long as I'm paying less.

you cant catch swine flu from eating pork.

I will let you know how im feeling when my mom gets to my house next week from her 2 week vacation in mexico, lol.

Taco Stands are cash only and so are the dudes selling the mixed fruit on the street.:wan:

DALAZ_68
04-28-2009, 08:59 AM

I will let you know how im feeling when my mom gets to my house next week from her 2 week vacation in mexico, lol.

Taco Stands are cash only and so are the dudes selling the mixed fruit on the street.:wan:

hence why i hardly eat fruit from the vendors and only stick to king taco, which BTW recently started taking card BOOYAH!!! :rofl:

ronmcdon
04-28-2009, 12:59 PM

Good to know. :)
Time to get some pastor from the taco trucks!

I just hope food places don't stop serving pork.
I was in china during the SARS outbreak.
almost all places stopped serving chicken.

About Mexico, probably no time better to go than right now.
I can imagine the discounts.

rsibley22
04-28-2009, 01:02 PM
^lol, I live in a real nice neighborhood, and this entire area has only been around for about 10 years. Its all new, its not cheap, and there's no hoodlums. lol

lol i thought so too until 3 cars were stolen off our street then my friends house as well up by orange terrace he woke up one morning with a cracked out dude going through his shit on his desk right next to him he pretended to sleep then waited for him to go down the stairs and chased him with a guitar no joke but its near impossible to catch a crackhead on foot

hOngsterr
04-28-2009, 04:57 PM
lol,
from what i heard, aren't there more murders being
committed in TJ/mexico due to the
drugs over there?

scaryy.