PDA

View Full Version : FUNNIEST NOOB POSTS. mods delete if you want, im trying to clean up the other one.

zenki.life
04-23-2009, 02:38 AM
Ok, So ive only been into cars for about 2 years now. I baught my 240sx alittle while back for 800. After looking on youtube for my car, i really started to get interested in drifting.. so im currently building it up so i can have a track car.. BUT....Is it alittle far fetched to have a career as drifting ?? I know its not that common to just live your dream. Im turning 20 in May.. But do i have enough time to atleast get to the D1?? I know when i had a dream to race motocross for my career i was commited. but i found out the retirring age is late 20's. Im hoping id have enough time to get there.. I might be starting this summer.. depending on income. Money is tight for now. so the cars been sitting with no motor.. Im sure some of you have seen my previous thread..

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/232311-ka24e-performance-build-drift-pic.html

And im not planning on relying ONLY on drifting if it doesnt work out. Ive been going to automotive teck classes to study for ASE test. you know to fall back on.

Thank you for looking!

-Kody
drifting is usually used a recreational activity.

how about open a shop then drift as a career?
Are you good at drifting?

Nope, since the S13 never ran that long i never got much practice.

Id drifted the supra before. but.. its not the car i would wanna drift mainly cuz everything for it is soo expensive.. i would hate to crash it.

I mean.... Im sure after i get the motor finished... maybe a year of constant practice will get me alittle up to speed right ?
They will make you drift a Scion TC, and when the fad dies you will be forgotten.
If you read what i wrote.. I said "And im not planning on relying ONLY on drifting if it doesnt work out. Ive been going to automotive teck classes to study for ASE test. you know to fall back on."

:confused:

Lol its amazing how ppl talk others down just because there lower level of experiance.. If im going to class for auto tech my future either way isnt going to be at subway..

Im not one to brag.. but i caught up with my friends skill even when they rode there whole life.. I caught up in 2 years while they rode for 14... i catch on pretty fast. now im not saying drifting is easier than motocross.. but motocross does take alotta skill.

i really hope he doesnt procreate... and apparently drifting is like motocross:ddog:

soreballz
04-23-2009, 02:54 AM
You're a fucking tool. You do realize that, right?

"Oh no, this thread is long and doesn't seem to have much stupid arguing, I'd better clean it up by starting a new thead, even though I'm not a mod, I'm not the original poster of the other thread, and its not really necessary to clean up at all!"

TravisSW
04-23-2009, 02:57 AM
Soreballz = proper fucked j00

WERDdabuilder
04-23-2009, 03:50 AM
http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:honda-tech.com/get//images/smilies/ugh.gif

oh the irony of your sig....

325irollin
04-23-2009, 03:52 AM
He is funny for thinking he won't be at subway that's for sure.

Phlip
04-23-2009, 06:19 AM
"Oh no, this thread is long and doesn't seem to have much stupid arguing, I'd better clean it up by starting a new thead, even though I'm not a mod, I'm not the original poster of the other thread, and its not really necessary to clean up at all!"

And with that...
:lockd: