PDA

View Full Version : what volks r these?

blog
03-23-2003, 02:29 PM
http://datsun510.com/photopost/data/3008/8124-2460_img-med.jpg

just curious if anyone happens to know. im pretty sure there unattainable, but ohh well. they came off the nissan r391 race car. thanks.

btw- those wheels are only $40. damnit, why dont i live in japan:(

nrcooled
03-23-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by blog
http://datsun510.com/photopost/data/3008/8124-2460_img-med.jpg

If I were to die today that would be Heaven as I would expect it!:eek: ;)

KiDyNomiTe
03-23-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by nrcooled
If I were to die today that would be Heaven as I would expect it!:eek: ;)

ROFL, lots of rims, and worth lots of money, especially here in the rim deprivation (I think thats the right word) country of the world.

Those rims are pretty nice, look like the Nismo LM, the reason why they are so cheap is probably the condition, considering the car they have been on they have taken quite a beating, but $40 bucks is still a hell of a deal.

AKADriver
03-23-2003, 09:28 PM
I don't think they have a specific model name... they're probably made special for Nissan. Nismo might have given them a model number, they are similar to Nismo wheels for street cars.

NZO
03-24-2003, 01:11 AM
As others have said, most likely custom seeing as how all those wheels are custom made sizes for race cars. If you notice the widths on those things are crazy, something like 12".

s14slide
03-24-2003, 01:33 AM
anybody else notice they use the one big nut on the center. Hub centric, right?? Not sure, but I know they won't fit anything around here(in Zilvia land).

blog
03-24-2003, 11:30 AM
i never expected to be able to put these on anything(unless i was a rich mofo who could blow money like snot). just wanted to know if they had a name. for 40 bucks i would buy them, clean em up, and just have them in my room. yeah i also know they are race car wheels. like i said came off a nissan r391. all the wheels in that pic are from lemans cars.

Foxcolt
03-24-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by s14slide
anybody else notice they use the one big nut on the center. Hub centric, right?? Not sure, but I know they won't fit anything around here(in Zilvia land).

lol, that's cause their for a race car.

Probably why there 40bucks too since they won't fit on anything but a car built with a single lug.

Only passanger cars I know of built like that were some old jags. That had the spinoff nuts that held the wheels in place

KiDyNomiTe
03-24-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by blog
i never expected to be able to put these on anything(unless i was a rich mofo who could blow money like snot). just wanted to know if they had a name. for 40 bucks i would buy them, clean em up, and just have them in my room. yeah i also know they are race car wheels. like i said came off a nissan r391. all the wheels in that pic are from lemans cars.

It could make a good table stand :D

ruf
03-24-2003, 03:02 PM
Centerlocks. Most likely magnesium. Probably internally cracked or past service life.