PDA

View Full Version : holy hot jingles batman help hurry please

angelom88
04-16-2009, 06:40 PM
so guys i need help on coilovers i heard from some ppl that d2 coilovers sucks, others say that they are sub-par something comparable 2 megans. but myf riend is parting out his s13 and he's selling his d2's for 600 i may get it for 500 550. now i could do that or i could blow out my check and get something like tein basic or tanabe sustec pro s-oc. what u guys think, i am a daily driver but i will be going out on the track. so wat u guys say? or if anyone has coilovers for sale thanks

SirSilvia
04-17-2009, 11:57 PM
get them, they're alright, don't have them myself, but coilovers for $600 is nice for a pretty decent company as D2

angelom88
04-19-2009, 09:58 PM
no i got brand new ksports instead i got them for 800. not 2 bad they arent teins but they work.

Killa_D
04-19-2009, 11:07 PM
for 100 more you could of gone with stance

Walperstyle
04-19-2009, 11:53 PM
I picked up used Cusco fronts and HKS rears for under $300 canadian. Deals can be had if you are patient.

dOMEmE
04-20-2009, 01:28 AM
look around.....you might find something better.

pungkiteater_671
04-20-2009, 03:48 AM
lol i pick up tanabe sustec pros for DIRT CHEAP u cant even buy a full set of stock suspension for wat i bought it with lol good to have homies that have shit laying around

shmiddy
04-20-2009, 07:35 AM
i had some d2's. they were pretty good! i think you should get 'em

b.t.w corona was my home town. grew up their!!!!!!!!! lol

angelom88
04-20-2009, 03:16 PM
fyi tanabes goin out of business. i noe i could have bought something like teins used but the thing is that i dont wanna buy used coilovers. i noe about 7 ppl that bought it off of people saying the coilovers only had 2k on them and not even 5k later done so i just wanted something that was new and somehting with warranty. 3 year warranty so not bad for 800. so im waiting on that and my new strut bars from option imports in CA and then to figure out my next move. any suggestions??????????????????????????????????????? ???

SirSilvia
04-20-2009, 08:46 PM
fyi tanabes goin out of business. i noe i could have bought something like teins used but the thing is that i dont wanna buy used coilovers. i noe about 7 ppl that bought it off of people saying the coilovers only had 2k on them and not even 5k later done so i just wanted something that was new and somehting with warranty. 3 year warranty so not bad for 800. so im waiting on that and my new strut bars from option imports in CA and then to figure out my next move. any suggestions??????????????????????????????????????? ???
ooo ooo I know, learning how to spell the work 'know' and punctuation.

Venice
04-20-2009, 08:59 PM
"ooo ooo I know, learning how to spell the work 'know' and punctuation."

I hope you ment to put work an not word cause thats would be the best case of the pot calling the kettle black

SirSilvia
04-20-2009, 09:18 PM
"ooo ooo I know, learning how to spell the work 'know' and punctuation."

I hope you ment to put work an not word cause thats would be the best case of the pot calling the kettle black
lol you got me, that was a typo, I'm not intentionally trying to spell certain words incorrectly. Just saying, this is not AIM, MSN, gtalk, or your cell phone, so there's no need for the shorthand l337-hxx0r-spk.:2c:

angelom88
04-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Um ok if you understand what I'm writing what difference does it make? But ok o and someone said that for 900 u could get stance? Well I dunno about you guys but stance are great but they cost 1200 everywhere I go so again I would have liked them but a bit out of my league I'm not looking for 700 whp 400 whp tops is more than enough. Thanks for everyones advice in helping me find coilovers now ayone have any ideas on what I should go ahead and install on my car next???

silviamayne
04-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Um ok if you understand what I'm writing what difference does it make? But ok o and someone said that for 900 u could get stance? Well I dunno about you guys but stance are great but they cost 1200 everywhere I go so again I would have liked them but a bit out of my league I'm not looking for 700 whp 400 whp tops is more than enough. Thanks for everyones advice in helping me find coilovers now ayone have any ideas on what I should go ahead and install on my car next???

i don't know about 100 dollars more but for 1050 shipped you could get them, or atleast thats what i was quoted from a dealer on here. i may not be a nissan guru but why do you you have to have alot of horse power to have stance??

angelom88
04-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Sorry that's not what I meant. What I was trying to get at, that I'm not looking to have a top of the line s13 I'm not going to be all out. My target is a nice clean respectable s13 ka24de-t that's all. So ksport and d2s are in the same target, but I got the ksports because I was going to pay only 150 more and that 150 more got me new coilovers with a 3 years warranty that's all. Now I'm looking for vacumm lines intercooler most likely from adavncejdm.com and some vemon 550cc fuel injectors and go some 10 pounds of boost with my stock motor and I have another ka I'm going to rebuild so that I can run up to 20 pounds when I do the 1/4 mile run