PDA

View Full Version : Nagisa Auto Shakkito Plates

Timeattack_S13
04-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Sorry for the newbish post. I was looking around for suspension parts for my S13 hatch and i found these "Shakkito plates". From the description and some homework i have been doing it seems that these combined with fender braces help cornering turn in. I am considering purchasing them (and the Nagisa GT Tow hook if i have enough cash).

Nagisa Auto Shakitto Plate (Shock Tower Plate) S13 240SX (http://www.more-japan.com/product.php?productid=16262&cat=0&page=1)

Any feedback on these? Anyone use them? $210 does not seem that much for a pair.

mrflip69
04-16-2009, 12:51 PM
These are awesome. I'm sure you could find a cheaper alternative though--supposedly there's reinforcements on a Caprice that do the same thing (just a simple bar from the tower to the firewall).

Definitely a worthwhile mod. The plates are much more stout than the picture may have you believe.

projectRDM
04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
These are awesome. I'm sure you could find a cheaper alternative though--supposedly there's reinforcements on a Caprice that do the same thing (just a simple bar from the tower to the firewall).

Definitely a worthwhile mod. The plates are much more stout than the picture may have you believe.

Tons of newer GM cars have similar type braces from shock tower to firewall or shock tower to core support. The Nagisa pieces are indeed a great piece but could be duplicated easily for less money.

JVDSKYRINE
04-17-2009, 10:10 PM
anyone have pics installed on a car??? I am sure you could weld something kinda similar up?

SirSilvia
04-17-2009, 11:52 PM
anyone have pics installed on a car??? I am sure you could weld something kinda similar up?
:stupid: I'm having a hard time imagining exactly how those would look.