PDA

View Full Version : CA {{{{{{{{87 fc3s turbo II}}}}}}}}

s13coupedrfter
04-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Car is sold.

Up for sale is my 87 fc3s turbo II...and yes it's a real turbo II, not a conversion. I DD this car and it's super reliable. When I purchased the car it had a fuel leak from the fuel pulsation dampener, I fixed the problem and replaced the FPD. While the upper intake manifold was off I decided to replace all vacume lines, soft fuel lines, injector seals/gromets, and manifold gasket. I have reciepts for verification. The car runs like a champ. Here are some stats:

*Chassis has 123,XXX miles.
*Motor was changed, miles on engine are unknown but compression check was done at Intergrated Performance on 04-10-09. front rotor max was 110psi, rear rotor max was 105psi. Each rotor face had even pulses of 35psi.
*Oil metering pump was removed and oil injectors plugged off using pinapple racing OMP delete kit, YOU MUST PREMIX YOUR FUEL. I use 2 stroke oil at 1.5oz per gallon of fuel.
*New clutch slave cylinder with mazdatrix braided line. System was flushed too.
*Clutch grabs great with no slips.
*Brand new fuel pressure gauge installed.
*Like new NGK wires.
*Brand new NGK plugs.
*Oil change done about 100 miles ago using Castrol full synthetic 20w-50.
*K&N drop-in air filter.
*Like new AGX adjustable shocks with Tanabe lowering springs.
*Factory LSD locks up great.
*Interior is a 8.5 out of 10...crazy clean for a car over 20 years old!
*Sunroof
*Tires have about 60-70% tread.
*No leaks of any kind present.

The not so good...

*Car has salvaged title due to theft recovery, the frame rails and bumper support beams are strait as an arrow. No bondo on car and no wrinkled sheet metal.
*Small dent on driver rear quarter panel, very minor.
*Original paint is faded.
*2nd gear sticks a little bit when shifted above 4000 RPM.

Thats about it for the car. It's a great car to DD or a solid platform for a full track build. Included with the sale is:

*No name full 3" downpipe.
*New fuel filter from mazdatrix.
*F/R poly sway bar bushings.
*Autometer boost gauge.
*s5 tail lights, not the best condition but I'll throw them in anyway.

Twincamlove
04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
I will tell me buddy about this car. he was looking for a turbo II model forever. hes found a few but they're well overpriced.

S13Boosts
04-14-2009, 01:26 PM
nice price... hmmm alwas wanted a turbo 2....hmm maybe if i sell my miata ill get this

s13coupedrfter
04-14-2009, 01:42 PM
It took me 4 months to find this one. I was looking for a TII with nice interior and most importantly good compression. I put in 350 dollars in parts not including labor. The springs/shock set-up was installed yesterday and wasn't included in the 350 dollars previously mentioned. I will perform another compression test for those who come out to look at the car so you know it's legit.

I'm selling the car because I just bought an LT1 powered fc3s and don't have time/space/money for another car I want to hook-up.

04-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Interior looks nice.

turtle m3th
04-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Bump for the home skillet! Shanes is a legit seller. Buy this thing so he can make it out to the track.

PIN GIO 2
04-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Finally! I found fc3s for sale! so trade and on top cash? pm me please!

s13coupedrfter
04-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Not looking for trades of any kind. I hate to see this go since it took me forever to find haha.

fd_driver
04-15-2009, 09:26 PM
wow!!! clean interior for an fc...free bump