PDA

View Full Version : Bid for me on Yahoo auctions Japan?

coolerow2
03-20-2003, 09:53 AM
Does someone have a japanese credit card or whatever is required to bid? I saw a few items that I was interested in and can give whoever helps some extra cash for their aid.

-KeivMX haven't seen you on the board lately, are you able to bid on items still?

any help will be appreciated.

rancid240
03-20-2003, 10:57 AM
Esteban this website does it for a fee of course

Masato Internet Service (http://www.m-world-service.com./)

When I went to Japan the whole signing up for bidding thing seemed kind of complicated so I never got to bid, even though I stayed there for 3 months. I am going to use these people to bid this time.

KyoLo
03-21-2003, 12:07 AM
His screen name is KEINsm right now.
I haven't heard him from him for almost a month now.
So i don't know what happen to him.

I may have a Japanese friend who could possible bid the items for me and send the money, but the problem is........how am i gonna ship the item back to US if it's an large item....like bumper and rear wing.......so coolerow2 do you have any methods? or plans?

Btw, the way i said my friend could help because her parents send the money to her from Japan, as i can just give the money to her...and directly exchange current, so no fees at all. That way you can save some money.

Strider
03-21-2003, 12:29 AM
Hey Esteban did you ever go to the Ontario Races with a friend, I think he was of Middle Eastern decent or something. I remember he had a sr20, and a sil80 conversion. cause that name sounds REAL FAMILIAR...

coolerow2
03-21-2003, 02:14 AM
Rancid-
thanks Steve but ive seen their site before just wanted to see if someone on the board could do it.

kyolo-
it was more of a small item. vintage Fender mirrors for the Datsun. If you could tell me if you find out more about the chances of getting stuff through your friend.

Strider-
It's been years since the last time I was in the Ontario races. Don't think it was me but then again I might of been drunk off my mind. What car do you drive, maybe I know you?