PDA

View Full Version : I nearly cried...

Spuds
03-20-2003, 09:32 AM
when I saw these pictures :( What he bought cost him a pretty penny, most is Veilside, too bad he couldnt put it into something that looks good.http://www.onlineshowoff.com/images/cars/3829/mysilvia6.jpg
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/images/cars/3829/bak%20view.jpg
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/images/cars/3829/mysilvia5.jpg
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/images/cars/3829/open%20hood.jpg

GAG! This guy wants to get GT-R tails :( Needless to say, the board this guy is on is rice^10.

Mike

SilviaDriver
03-20-2003, 09:49 AM
i actually talked to this guy about his conversion..well at least i think its him.

his side skirts look like steps on a latter. and like dousan36 says..

"that sunken in look is t-y-t-e!"

240sxspeedracer1
03-20-2003, 09:53 AM
damn, I usually have a tolerance for rice when other people would hate, but I'd be pretty damn embarrased to ride in that ****

RacerBoi
03-20-2003, 09:54 AM
Stock rims! Stock engine! How much money in bodywork? And the fact that he has a widebody kit on with stock tire size/offset on it. I like the color though;)

Dousan_PG
03-20-2003, 09:56 AM
wErD yO. ThAt'S JdM mAjIc! TyTe. NaH, iT's JdM-TyTe!

i HeArD iN JaPaN tHeY wAnT tHe Ka PoWeR. So I aM GlAd He KePt HiS kA. ThE wHeElS aRe StOcK UsDm BlInG. He'S pRoBaBlY HoLdInG oUt FoR sOmE KoNiGs. ThAt WoUlD lOoK DoPe. 17x7 +45. SiCk!

I HoPe He GeTs R34 TaIlS. ItS aLl ThE blInG-tAsTiC!!!!

Spuds
03-20-2003, 10:00 AM
1995 Nissan 240SX

EXTERIOR
S15 Front end conversion
S15 Headlights
S15 fiberglass fenders
Veilside S15 ECI front bumper
Drift sides and rear
Custom fender flares
Whole kit and flares molded onto body except front bumper
S15 C-Wings Carbon Fiber hood
Veilside GT Type1 Carbon Fiber wing
C-Wings Carbon Fiber middle splitter(not in pics)
Paint-2002 PT cruiser gold w/ gold/silver chameleon sprayed on top, hood and wing are sprayed with chameleon only, allowing for the Carbon to show through!

ENGINE
Under Construction...

FUTURE PLANS
Engine-RB26DETT
Rims-19x9.5 f/19x10.5 r
Interior-Rollcage, custom carbon fiber dash and panels, 2 race seats, of course stereo and other lil things that I ownt know exactly till I do it!
Exterior-Carbon Fiber trunk lid, Maybe R34 tailights, Targa top is in the making, and car might be repainted all chameleon!
Suspension-Tein ???

Feel free to leave comments on what I should maybe do, or if you think you could help me out with anything, please drop a line!

INTERIOR
Under Construction...
WHEELS/SUSPENSION
Nismo Struts/Springs
Nismo front and rear sway bars
Wheels from pic are changing to some 19"s maybe even a 20" in the rear?!
Still Under Construction...

SPONSORS
I wish I had a Sponsor to put here!
I sponsor myself I guess as the majority of us do!
If anyone is interested in helpin out, sponsors are very welcome!

Thankx to all the people over the net that help with JDM trading and good prices!

Shout out to all my peeps in T-county!

F*ck ya'll Hatas!

And thanks to MOM for lettin me thro my car in her name so the PO couldnt take it!

And I cant forget a big "WHATUP" to everyone in JDM Silvia!

Thats what he has in it...*slaps forhead*
Drift sides and rear...FUTURE PLANS
Engine-RB26DETT

Mike

Dousan_PG
03-20-2003, 10:06 AM
And thanks to MOM for lettin me thro my car in her name so the PO couldnt take it!

:rolleyes:

SilviaDriver
03-20-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by dousan36
ThAt WoUlD lOoK DoPe. 17x7 +45. SiCk!

HAHAHHAHA..am i the only one that thought that was funny as hell!?!? i mean c'mon! "Dope!?" how old is that word HAHAHAH..

mayb im juss laughing hard becuz i havent slept all day.:)

Spuds
03-20-2003, 11:07 AM
mayb im juss laughing hard becuz i havent slept all day. Hehehe, sleep deprevation can make you think, and do things that are pretty crazy...once for X-Country we had an all nighter at our schools football field after running pretty hard practice. Hehehe, obvious that at 4 in the morning it was pretty hard to stop laughing...oh good times. Cant wait for next season.

Mike

96SEChick
03-20-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by RacerBoi
Stock rims!

What's funnier is those are the stock 15" steelies/hubcaps! Kinda like the S14 w/ the R33 front end conversion--base model w/ stock 15"ers

Steeles
03-20-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by 96SEChick
What's funnier is those are the stock 15" steelies/hubcaps! Kinda like the S14 w/ the R33 front end conversion--base model w/ stock 15"ers

yeah I'll actually forgive him when he puts some wheels to fill those flares on that thing...

hey Dousan you should make his car part of your sig as an example of how NOT to choose your offsets!!

Anubis
03-20-2003, 11:11 PM
this car would actually look nice with some big rims and tires.

SimpleS14
03-20-2003, 11:36 PM
I have to agree with anubis9228, the car is not that bad.

s13silady
03-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by SilviaDriver
HAHAHHAHA..am i the only one that thought that was funny as hell!?!? i mean c'mon! "Dope!?" how old is that word HAHAHAH..

mayb im juss laughing hard becuz i havent slept all day.:)

i use the word dope still... and the word moded.. ans sick...i use a lot of the old words... how old are you??:confused: :)

Foxcolt
03-21-2003, 12:53 PM
chuckle chuckle

the car's got some potential.

And who ever did his body work did a very good job.

somehow though I get the feeling that this car's gonna end up wit chrome wheels.:eek:

96SEChick
03-21-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by s13silady
i use the word dope still... and the word moded.. and sick...i use a lot of the old words... how old are you??:confused: :)

LOL--that's a funny thing to think. I was born in '76--growing up in the '80s--I still use "awesome" and "cool" and "nimrod" and "bad-ass" and "majorly cool!" My sister's 10 years older than I am, so I caught a lot of her generation's words. I don't hear many people use those anymore. I haven't gotten into the "dope," "phat," "tyte" phase of the '90s.

Steeles
03-21-2003, 08:16 PM
laurens old... hahah actually i cant say much Im the same age... but Im pretty fluent in ebonics, country grammer, and the queens english so there no telling what will come out of my mouth.