PDA

View Full Version : wafflez66

eli_eli
04-04-2009, 07:49 PM
I bought a PFC from this "premie" member almost two weeks ago, and ever since i sent him payment through paypal he has not responded to any of my pm's or given me any information about the shipment...not a tracking number or the company which he has shipped it with, if he has shipped my item at all...i hate to write this review here, since this has not yet been resolved, but the reason i do it, is because he has been on zilvia since then on a daily basis, and i constantly see him browsing through the F/S section...so this is to advise you guys that this seller is not legit...in his original F/S thread there were people complaining about his lack of comunication with them and one guy actually paid for the PFC as well, but had his money refunded because the seller did not contact him...I assumed he was a legit seller because he said and provided pictures of a accident he had during the week and said this was the problem, then i saw people posting that they recieved their items from him...at this point i either want my money back, or i want the item...i dont care which, but mainly i want this person to get in contact with me and resolve this issue...Jonathan, i know you are gettting my messages and like i told you days ago, i filed a claim with paypal today...It is quite frustrating to go through this with a memeber who is a premie, you would expect a little better than that, and from someone who has 6 positive reviews...i really didnt see this coming, so just to warn the rest of you guys

eli_eli
04-08-2009, 12:14 PM
The issue with wafflez66 has been resolved, i am not sure what the issues were with him losing contact, but everything is as it should be, i just had to post this since i had concerns about receiving the item... and i got it today, the day after he shipped it, the item looks better then described and functions normally...thx Jonathan...