PDA

View Full Version : venus-auto...

SR240DET
03-17-2003, 05:14 PM
ok.. my supra friends tell me they know people that had some bad experiences with venus-auto.... can anybody else back this up? is there anything bad about venus that i should know about.....

NOTE: im going RB route....... i just need some input on there service.....

dont flame me if this is a stupid question... just simply tell me to search...... thank you in advance

TheSparo
03-17-2003, 05:44 PM
i dont have and hard facts or anything, but ive heard the same, and u get wut u pay for, on something like an engine, i wouldnt go for cheapest, unless u know wut u'r getting, so if u knew it was a good engine (ie u have seen it and seen it tested)
-Jeff

lbcklik1486
03-17-2003, 05:52 PM
I've heard they take awhile w/ their shipping too. You get to see the pics of ur engine that ur gett'n, but I still wouldn't trust those pictures completely...

RBS14
03-17-2003, 05:53 PM
You do get what you pay for...... but ronald (the owner of venus) doesn't try to screw anyone over, if you are an ass, he'll be an ass back. My friend deals with him a lot. He will do right by you if you do the same to him. Word from the wise: ALWAYS get a front clip, everything will be included, and you can look at the gauge cluster and see exactly how many miles were put on the engine. Everywhere that sells motors gets blown up ones once in a while, including venus. One of the motors my friend bought form him that was blown up. He called ronald and he sent him a new one asap. being polite gets you a long ways.

SR240DET
03-17-2003, 06:53 PM
thanks for the input guys.... i suppose your right about "you get what you pay for" also... NISMO**** guy... i know you bought a 20 clip from them.. how was the condition? if it comes down to it.. ill pay the extra 500-700 from the local guy.. or NIGHT... NIGHT provides some info from buying from him.... he is a good guy from what i experienced... but any who... i was just seeing if venus suffers quality over there prices... the guys over at venus quoted me a nice price 2500+shipping... for the 25..

thanks again guys...:D