PDA

View Full Version : who skates in socal and is 21????

91240sil80
04-02-2009, 03:49 AM
poway skatepark

memorial skatepark

CVS Park ect ect...

anything in socal San diego, chula, east daygo, south east, north county and ect...

Theres an event coming up called skate hop, i grew up in the midwest and we had an event call bar hop and it was a beer tasting circle you go from bar to bar tasting beer and bringing them more exposure...so we went to every bar on skateboards and by the end of the month we turned bar hop into Skate Hop

me and some friends are setting this up just for fun bc we bought out a vodka company from the eastcoast and were trying to bring that to the west coast and put the drink into bars and mom and pop stores. if your down to help the cause hit me up nothing is set in stone but this is deff. moving along pretty quick

i hope the mods dont closed this one too....lol

peace out

Vatche
04-02-2009, 08:28 AM
its illegal to ride a skateboard under the influence.

but good luck anyway

YoungGun
04-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Yeah sounds like people are gonna get hurt lol!!!

GLWS

240love
04-02-2009, 12:23 PM
yea i was skating the other day just tipsy and it was no fun at all lol

S14cagged
04-02-2009, 12:32 PM
i go to san diego and carlsbad all the time and so would be down for this, over here in nc we call it Bar Crawl because welll... you get the point

91240sil80
04-02-2009, 07:52 PM
its illegal to ride a skateboard under the influence.

but good luck anyway

so negitive sir lol its not like everyone gets shit faced were just doing it for the local bars bringing them more business

91240sil80
04-02-2009, 07:55 PM
i go to san diego and carlsbad all the time and so would be down for this, over here in nc we call it Bar Crawl because welll... you get the point

yea thats what we called it up it in chicago

then everyone started to do it without us we changed the name hahaha

but ill keep you updated

peace man!

soreballz
04-02-2009, 08:02 PM
so negitive sir lol its not like everyone gets shit faced were just doing it for the local bars bringing them more business
In California, it IS illegal. You can't ride a bicycle while drunk, either. Well, not legally, at least. Drunken BMX is fun as fuck. lol

Skateboarding though... Man, I hate skating drunk. Falling every two minutes is annoying. lol

kornaz
04-02-2009, 08:34 PM
I know someone who met a guy in DUI classes who got a DUI on a bicycle. The bail was $25. LOL! And the best part, he didn't even have the $25... :D

91240sil80
04-04-2009, 10:13 PM
I know someone who met a guy in DUI classes who got a DUI on a bicycle. The bail was $25. LOL! And the best part, he didn't even have the $25... :D

dont turn this into one of those threads where someone has a elaborate story abt something or the bad shit that happend when you were drinking your not getting the BIG PICTURE....if your down let me know and i will PM you when it al is set up...

thanks for telling me abt your friend tho it was funny but pointless

91240sil80
04-04-2009, 10:17 PM
In California, it IS illegal. You can't ride a bicycle while drunk, either. Well, not legally, at least. Drunken BMX is fun as fuck. lol

Skateboarding though... Man, I hate skating drunk. Falling every two minutes is annoying. lol

PPL im not doing this for you to come out and get drunk and arrested were doing it to show socal bars love if you get fucked up thats your own buis.

thanks for your time

peace

soreballz
04-04-2009, 10:59 PM
I thought the whole point of drinking was to be drunk? If you're not drinking to get drunk, then you're wasting alcohol. lol

91240sil80
04-05-2009, 03:58 PM
I thought the whole point of drinking was to be drunk? If you're not drinking to get drunk, then you're wasting alcohol. lol

sure i guess so lol