PDA

View Full Version : BidJDM.com

Mister.E
04-02-2009, 02:32 AM
I got an email from RHDJapan today that stated they have opened a new site solely dedicated to bidding on the Japanese auctions in real time. if you have a RHDJapan login you are able to take advantage of this site. I personally can order off of the auctions anytime i want, but i thought i would get the word out for you guys in the states.

Real Time Bidding on Japanese - bidJDM (http://www.bidjdm.com/)

Basically here is how its done:

These instructions were pulled from the login page on the site.

1. Join
Free secure and safe registration. Our servers are secured by Verisign and we never reveal your information to 3rd parties. Registration is and will always be free.

2. Prepay
Prepay Pay with Credit Card or Paypal. Simple, easy and refundable if you dont win the auction.

3. Bid
You bid through our website in real time on Japanese auctions. As soon as you bid it goes through our system to the Japanese auctions which will allow you to battle it out second by second against your rival for the goods you want!

4. Ship
We handle the dirty work and send the goods to you!
We will make the payments, prepare exporting documentation settle your account and when you make the final payment for shipping and handling we will forward the goods to you in your country at your convenience.

JayDee M Rolly
04-02-2009, 02:36 AM
so we make the account through the rhdjapan website yes?

Mister.E
04-02-2009, 02:42 AM
so we make the account through the rhdjapan website yes?

im guessing yes. i already had one for them and i used it to log into this site.

apex
04-02-2009, 03:58 AM
yeah make an acct. with rhd use the same with that bidjdm
i got the same email

handinpants
04-02-2009, 05:02 AM
yeahp........

ILoveMyRHS13
04-02-2009, 04:46 PM
I checked this out yesterday. It's fuckin awesome!

sean350z
04-02-2009, 06:37 PM
My rhdjapan login doesn't work :( plus i haven't gotten the email from them yet. Maybe they only activated a handful of their logins. Hmmmm

JayDee M Rolly
04-02-2009, 06:39 PM
My rhdjapan login doesn't work :( plus i haven't gotten the email from them yet. Maybe they only activated a handful of their logins. Hmmmm
yeah mine dont work either.

i made the account through rhdjapan already.

yota man
04-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Yea I can't get mine to work either...

90hatchie
04-02-2009, 11:02 PM
i was browsing threw this earlier
diddnt see anything of intrest really but diddnt look around much

brndck
04-03-2009, 12:09 AM
My login worked, but I didn't see anything on there that I'd want to buy. Hopefully they'll get cooler shit soon.

jskateborders
04-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Except its hard to get a solid figure for shipping, it seems like you have to wait till after you buy it to find out the shipping cost...

Mister.E
04-03-2009, 02:23 AM
Except its hard to get a solid figure for shipping, it seems like you have to wait till after you buy it to find out the shipping cost...

most of the time you do. the majority of the time i buy stuff from YAJ i have no clue what shipping is going to be until i purchase the item. some sellers post charts stating what shipping price to each prefecture will be, but that doesnt really help you guys since it still has to be shipped to the states.

allntrlundrgrnd
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
my login still isnt working.

pkaus92 (at) yahoo.com

RHDJapan
04-13-2009, 03:38 AM
The shipping calculator has been added to BidJDM which will provide potential buyers with a good idea of actual shipping costs. Only the customers that we had registered on RHDJapan at the time BIDJDM was released currently have access to BIDJDM. For any other interested people please contact us via our website e-mail.

Lith
04-15-2009, 02:58 PM
I actually ordered a set of S14 Navan fog lights for my Navan bumper through Bidjdm.com
Actual item was 2000Yen on yahoo auctions, but when it was all said and done, it came out to 7805Yen (~78.5USD) (but that includes shipping to Canada).

Although, I have to admit, shipping within Japan seems to be very quick.

Also, my suggestion is to browse through Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó (http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/) directly (use Google Translate (http://translate.google.com) to translate the categories) and then just post the auction link directly in Bidjdm.com.

Slammed180
04-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I got that email a couple weeks ago.
Seems like a decent site to navigate.

implayaz9
04-16-2009, 07:52 AM
registered but cant seem to login on bidjdm.com

legacy927
04-16-2009, 08:46 AM
same here, cant log in in bidjdm