PDA

View Full Version : new nine inch nails album up on nin.com

BustedS13
04-01-2009, 09:56 PM
:bite: NINE INCH NAILS: STROBE LIGHT - NEW ALBUM (http://www.nin.com/strobelight/) :bite:

:trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor: :trogdor:

SHIFT_*grind*
04-01-2009, 10:50 PM
To download NIN's new full-length album Strobe Light, PRODUCED BY TIMBALAND

Seriously?

Track list
everybody's doing it (featuring chris martin, jay-z AND bono)
pussygrinder (featuring sheryl crow)
even closer (featuring justin timberlake and maynard james keenan)
laid, paid and played (featuring fergie of the black eyed peas and al jourgensen)

Fucking seriously?

Nine Inch Nails is (are?) dead. Been dead since The Fragile if you ask me, and somehow, he (they?) just died a little more.

BustedS13
04-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Seriously?

Fucking seriously?

Nine Inch Nails is (are?) dead. Been dead since The Fragile if you ask me, and somehow, he (they?) just died a little more.

APRiL FOOLZ CHUMP
LOLLLLLLLLLOLLLLOLLLLL

http://ownedirl.com/misc/lolol.jpg

SHIFT_*grind*
04-01-2009, 11:07 PM
UGH

I'm glad it's a joke though. I still think they died after The Fragile. If not "died," then maybe "got cancer" or something.

BustedS13
04-01-2009, 11:12 PM
i honestly don't care for the fragile except for a few songs. i was raised on pretty hate machine and downward spiral
but the last couple albums have been rad as shit.

Matej
04-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Do ya'll like The Coldplays?

I have never listed to Nine Inches of Nails, are they a rock band?

BustedS13
04-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Do ya'll like The Coldplays?

I have never listed to Nine Inches of Nails, are they a rock band?

nah they're electro
they dropped some mixtape online last year for free

Matej
04-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Speaking of post-alt electro rock indie cool guy music, what is up with all the mainstream hiphop/r&b artists sampling classic europop hits?
What comes to mind is T.I. & Rihanna who sampled O-Zone, but Flo Rida is the worst because he has two singles right now, one with Eiffel 65 and the other with Dead or Alive.
I know it guarantees an easy instant hit + 24s & womenz, but I would expect a big name artist to come up with original music. It makes me upset (I wanted to sample those tracks). :(
If T.I. sampled Flo Rida, I bet there would be legal trouble.

BustedS13
04-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Speaking of post-alt electro rock indie cool guy music, what is up with all the mainstream hiphop/r&b artist sampling classic europop hits?
T.I. & Rihanna sampled O-Zone, but Flo Rida is the worst because he has two singles right now, one with Eiffel 65 and the other with Dead or Alive.
It makes me upset. :(

i dunno, i don't listen to that poison

....although now i might

edit: i can't listen to the right round song because i can't find a copy of it on youtube because of copyright infringement because record labels don't like free advertising because THEY WANT ME TO STEAL THEIR PRODUCT RADSHALDJKSHDFJKASHFLKDJVSLDFKJVKLJVFLKDBJN