PDA

View Full Version : WV Semi project 240sx SR20det needing good home!

beyondstock
03-25-2009, 08:57 AM
I am hurting right now. I cracked a ringland in my daily drive (98 acura integra) and I have to much invested in my integra to try and sell it as a shell. So I'm listing my 240sx on mautofied.com. No BS with this car I have spent a lot of money and time on it and hate to get rid of it. I have all the suspension upgraded except coilovers because I was going to get the right set before I went cheap and bought crap. The body is solid but need new front right fender. (I was going to put a front clip on the car and paint the this but whatever your flavor is) I'm using Nistune with the car and I will include the user password for software to the program. You can also find the dash I built for it in my photobucket listed on the mautofied.com site as well. I havent taken interior pictures yet because i'm waiting on fabric to get here to wrap the headliner and glovebox.

If your interested please feel free to hit me up! I am willing to ship up to 150 miles

Link deleted.
I will have more pictures tonight hopefully

racerx2k1
03-25-2009, 06:33 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037-sale-rules-guidelines.html

And last but not least, a friendly reminder that external links to other for sale pages are not authorized:

eBay
Craigslist
other car forums.