PDA

View Full Version : Mike3000

JohnJunYi
03-19-2009, 11:01 AM
he sent my wheels i bought from him to the wrong address in california and i live in washington state. now i called usps and they said it is now in my hand to get it back but i have no idea who he sent it to and now iam very mad and been waiting for these wheels for 3-4 weeks.
what steps should i take to get my money back or the wheels

s13silady
03-19-2009, 11:42 AM
only thing i can think of is get the address of where it was shipped, fly down, and claim your shit. unless the wheel was shipped to a really nice person and they send it back, then all you can do is play the waiting game.

mehsilvia
03-19-2009, 11:45 AM
Or post this in the regional thread.

Provide the address and see if a local Zilvian might be willing to check it out for ya.

blueshark123
03-19-2009, 11:47 AM
how did he get that address was it his fault or yours tell him to give u a refund. how did u pay for it

ericcastro
03-19-2009, 12:01 PM
I had a pair of shoes shipped to the wrong adress here in LA.
The dude was trying to be all sly about it when I showed up to get em.

What the address.
I am sure some of us Zilvia guys would be willing to pick em up for ya.
You will probably just have to pay extra sipping from CA to WA now
:(

Phlip
03-19-2009, 12:22 PM
There are a couple questions to be answered here:
1 - Where did he get a California address from if you are in Washington?
2 - Have you attempted to contact him about this?
3 - Keep in mind that shipment of an item to the proper place -- provided that the proper shipping address was provided initially -- is in the hands of the SELLER, not the buyer, what has he done to make this right?
4 - If you've not received any communication from him, I would strongly suggest you begin covering your bases as well, have you done this?

JohnJunYi
03-19-2009, 01:29 PM
i have sent him many pms and i know when he logs on and hes not replying. as for the shipping address i have no idea how he got california. i sent paypal. he wont give me his number or the address he sent the wheels to. iam not going to fly down to cali for wheels he sent to the wrong address. plan ticket would cost more than what i paid for.
also i called usps with tracking number a few times and they said it was shipped to an address on the 2nd of this month

Delivered, March 02, 2009, 11:26 am, MORGAN HILL, CA 95037
Arrival at Unit, March 02, 2009, 7:44 am, MORGAN HILL, CA 95037
Acceptance, February 24, 2009, 3:15 pm, TALLAHASSEE, FL 32304

that is all the info i go i have the tracking number too but i will post that later

dirteeboy808
03-19-2009, 02:16 PM
In Mike's defense we did a trade, although I was skeptical at first, everything went as planned and were given updates accordingly. I'll try and PM him to see if I can get a hold of him for you..that's weird to have a mix up on something as big as wheels...I'll let you know if I get a reply

ericcastro
03-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Total Estimated Time: 4 hours 53 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 315.14 miles

not even close to LA.
Sorry man.

Phlip
03-19-2009, 02:46 PM
User has been sent PM and comment left on his profile that this thread needs his attention.
OP, PM me with what you get back from him. If I return tomorrow and he has logged in and not responded, then he will be banned from the marketplace. If he continues to avoid you, begin disputing with paypal AND your bank/CC.

JohnJunYi
03-19-2009, 03:03 PM
thanks guys, only if he wrote the correct address blarg

noodl35
03-19-2009, 08:14 PM
My package for z32 ebrakes was sent to the wrong address. A week went by with no word from fedex even though I called 5 times! At the end of the week, a person who lives in my neighborhood dropped them off at my doorstep. So hopefully you will get some word back from the people who accepted your package. If too much time passes by, see if you can make a claim. If you paid with CC, try and get your money back.

Phlip
03-20-2009, 07:49 AM
User logged in last night and apparently ignored messages and is therefore banned from the marketplace.

JohnJunYi
03-20-2009, 10:46 AM
he has now blocked pms from me.
called usps in morgan hill area and they said they cant do anything even unless i get the address and maybe then they could talk to their carrier and figure out if the person that got it was nice enough to say it wasnt theirs but if the people that got it just said no its mine i cant get it back. what steps should i do on paypal to get my money back?

Phlip
03-20-2009, 10:55 AM
I have not had to dispute anything on paypal in 3 years, so I am not the one to ask that.
I would ALSO suggest you calling your CC as well and telling them that you need to dispute the charge as well.

gripstr
03-20-2009, 11:36 AM
If you paid with PayPal, the seller could only ship to CONFIRMED US PayPal Address. They also have to enter the US tracking number into PayPal to verify that it has been shipped to you, if not, then PayPal will reimburse you. Get a dispute started immediately, the longer you wait, the less likely you're to receive a refund.

ANVIL
03-20-2009, 01:58 PM
that sucks guys, i bought a q45 throttle body from him and my transactions went smooth. good luck, hopefully u will get everything figured out

JohnJunYi
03-20-2009, 02:24 PM
well it was shipped to cali on the 2nd of this month is 2-3 weeks to long for me to get my refund?

Phlip
03-20-2009, 02:47 PM
well it was shipped to cali on the 2nd of this month is 2-3 weeks to long for me to get my refund?

Start disputing the transaction on PayPal AND (at least) your credit card NOW!!!
If he is ducking you and ignoring/blocking contact, you need to do what you must to get your money back... If you should so happen to (which it doesn't appear you will) get your product, then you can stop the dispute.

JohnJunYi
03-20-2009, 04:56 PM
sent mike3000 a paypal dispute. hopefully i get my money back

Mike3000
04-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I was out of town during all this, and wasn't online. I got the wheels back and I sent him his money back. May I be unbanned from the classifieds now?