View Full Version : Sacramento April 2009 Meet! BBQ Potluck

KA-Kait
03-18-2009, 02:26 PM
When: Sunday, April 19th
Time: 11AM
Where: Tetotom Park
2127 Heartland Drive
Antelope, CA 95843

Tetotom (http://www.sunriseparks.com/Park_Facilities/Parks/Tetotom/tetotom.html)

^^ link

As WagDatto so graciously put

No revving, burnouts, donuts, racing, roasting 1st, dropping 2nd, chirping 3rd, drifting, dragging, or other general nonsense.

Set rules on parking this time around. AKA, you need to be hard parked if you're with the group of cars (for picture taking's sake!) If you don't want your license plate on the internet, remove it or cover it when you get there!

WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

1. WagDatto - Cooler full of assorted drinks and ice.
2. KA-Kait - Chips, Plates, Napkins, Sweets(something sweet and homemade)
3. Norcal_black240 - Hot dogs and hot dog buns
4. Smogsux - soda
5. KA-Kait's buddy - charcoal
6. Butfkr - potato salad
7. Infamax - condiments; ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce
8. Norcaldime - Hamburger (mooo!)
9. Turboant/HeR240 - chips & soda
10. Cooper2xs - names tags, ketchup, pens
11. Nissan driver24 - hotdogs & hotdog buns
12. RicerJ - hotdogs and buns
13. airquin23 - chips, hotdogs, buns...
14. MrFuel - Charcoal
15. Mdl Pin0y - lighter fluid
16. Xerox - Chips
17. blade369 - drinks
18. fbiphil - assorted stuffs
19. Nismokidd - chow mein, plates, napkins
20. Zs14VGS - salsa/chips/drinks
21. Sunnys14 - brownies

**ideas on what people could bring. more chips, condiments, plates, name tags, tablecloths, salads (fruit, potato, green)**

sunnys14
03-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Nice, I'll be there!

norcal_black240
03-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Ill be there, Ill bring pizza or some kind of food to eat or cook.

WagDatto
03-18-2009, 10:55 PM
EDIT: No hooliganizing this meet! If you can't keep your RPM's in check, gtfo!

DIBBS ON BRINGING A COOLER FULL OF ICE AND REFRESHMENTS!!1eleven!

Also, the site says they have 4 BBQ's, so if we WANT, I can fit somebody's (small) BBQ in the back of the 'Goon. They have 48 off-street parking spots, and I'd assume there will be other people there, so be sure it's first-come-first-serve for parking.

Set rules on parking this time around. AKA, you need to be hard parked if you're with the group of cars (for picture taking's sake!), and whoever's organizing (or helping) needs to get there early to direct people where to park. If you don't want your license plate on the internet, remove it or cover it when you get there!

No revving, burnouts, donuts, racing, roasting 1st, dropping 2nd, chirping 3rd, drifting, dragging, scuba diving or other general nonsense.

When you start the new thread, start making a list of who is bringing what. It ties them down to actually show up, rather than just saying they will. Plan it for middle-to-end of April to give the Bay Area and Yuba/Chico cats plenty of time to plan the day off from work or grandma's birthday party.

PLEASE!!! If you're coming, copy the following list and add yourself into it with what exactly you're bringing, so we know what/who to expect!

WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

1. WagDatto - Cooler full of assorted dranks and ice. (Possibly not enough of either for EVERYBODY, plan on somebody else bringing an extra cooler full of stuff, too)
3. norcal_black240 - Cookin' foods (pizza at a BBQ?!)

SmogSUX
03-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Hmmm should I bring my awesome (shitty) S13 project or the Fc hahaha prolly take the Fc, but I'll definitely go. Wyatt make Chue, Max, Brian, whoever go. Caravannnn. I'll bring soda or something....and I don't mean RC Cola...fuck bringing that Member's Mark brand soda noone likes. Prolly a 30 of Mt Dew and a 30 of Pepsi or something.

WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

1. WagDatto - Cooler full of assorted dranks and ice. (Possibly not enough of either for EVERYBODY, plan on somebody else bringing an extra cooler full of stuff, too)
3. SmogSUX - Soda

norcal_black240
03-19-2009, 01:19 AM
Hmmm should I bring my awesome (shitty) S13 project or the Fc hahaha prolly take the Fc, but I'll definitely go. Wyatt make Chue, Max, Brian, whoever go. Caravannnn. I'll bring soda or something....and I don't mean RC Cola...fuck bringing that Member's Mark brand soda noone likes. Prolly a 30 of Mt Dew and a 30 of Pepsi or something.

WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

3. SmogSUX - Soda

Ill have to decide what to bring. Idk if I will just buy some food to bring like a pizza, or bring down some Japanese food. When I decide what Ima do Ill edit my earlier post.

Smogsux - Ill ask chue, but you should ask brian haha, you see him more than I do.

WagDatto
03-19-2009, 01:23 AM
Any car is welcome, so long as you don't leave like a retard in heat.

I've got hopes that we have a need for me bringing a case of soda/cooler full of ice as well as you bringing 2 cases of soda... We'll see what signups look like, though, and take it from there! Plan on bringing something else if we have few enough.

Who else is 21+? I'd be totally down to bring a case of beer for those that are OF AGE ONLY, no underage drinkers allowed at this shindig! Anybody else for a drink or two early in the day?

Edit: First pizza... now japanese foods? For BBQ? Kait has a few cats we could bring for the grills..............

I was thinking more like... Burgers/hotdogs? Small steaks? BBQ food, meng!

Infamax
03-19-2009, 01:30 AM

Come through my job and I'll hook you up with sodas.

I'll be rolling down there with norcal_black240 and SmogSux. Hopefully my s13 is running by then, if not I'll bring the daily.

As far as food, I'll think of something to bring, I'll update my post once I do.

norcal_black240
03-19-2009, 01:35 AM
Any car is welcome, so long as you don't leave like a retard in heat.

I've got hopes that we have a need for me bringing a case of soda/cooler full of ice as well as you bringing 2 cases of soda... We'll see what signups look like, though, and take it from there! Plan on bringing something else if we have few enough.

Who else is 21+? I'd be totally down to bring a case of beer for those that are OF AGE ONLY, no underage drinkers allowed at this shindig! Anybody else for a drink or two early in the day?

Edit: First pizza... now japanese foods? For BBQ? Kait has a few cats we could bring for the grills..............

I was thinking more like... Burgers/hotdogs? Small steaks? BBQ food, meng!

I suck at bbq'ing so Id rather buy or bring something I know how to make. Its a potluck to, I can bring anything

SmogSUX
03-19-2009, 01:39 AM
Come through my job and I'll hook you up with sodas.

I'll be rolling down there with norcal_black240 and SmogSux. Hopefully my s13 is running by then, if not I'll bring the daily.

As far as food, I'll think of something to bring, I'll update my post once I do.

You better have your damn car running...You can't let me beat you hahahaha and I just got my car last week :D

I suck at bbq'ing so Id rather buy or bring something I know how to make. Its a potluck to, I can bring anything

Bring some hotdogs and buger patties or somethin...BBQish lol

norcal_black240
03-19-2009, 02:12 AM
You better have your damn car running...You can't let me beat you hahahaha and I just got my car last week :D

Bring some hotdogs and buger patties or somethin...BBQish lol

k, hot dogs and hot dog buns it is.
WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

3. [B]norcal_black240 -Hot dogs and hot dog buns[/QUOTE]

KA-Kait
03-19-2009, 10:51 AM
Kait has a few cats we could bring for the grills..............

What the fuck! leave my cats alone, okay?! they would not be tasty I promise. by the way, there is like a wonderbread store RIGHT up the street from my house that sells hotdog/hamburger buns stupid cheap. like... under a buck a pack I think. I'll find out today because I have to go pick some up for work but yeah. I'll letcha know.

WagDatto
03-19-2009, 12:01 PM
THREAD UPDATE: CHECK FIRST POST FOR IDEAS ON WHAT IS STILL NEEDED FOR ONE HELLUVA KICKASS BBQ!

I've spread the word to forum.Ratsun.net and the510realm.com

Feel free to spread the word to the cool cats on local forum boards.

sunnys14
03-19-2009, 02:20 PM
I'll spread the word to others.

nissan_driver24
03-19-2009, 05:54 PM
ahhhh Sac meet count me in if I don't sell my car by then :)

WagDatto
03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Come out anyway! Bring some food, I'll bring a few beers and we'll enjoy our afternoon under the sun... (no gay)

butfkr
03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
i'll be ther and i'll see what my old lady wants to bring

KA-Kait
03-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Suh-weeeeeeeet! Cant wait to see you again, Logan! Bring the rugrat and let him play in the park! Or leave him at home... Whatever's clever.

bornslippy73
03-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Hey Sean I posted a thread with a link so I know right now a couple of the nor-cal240sx.com crew will make it hopefully more as the date gets near.

I mentioned on the thread to sign up here or to at least PM. Also, to ask what they can contribute for the BBQ. That cool?

KA-Kait
03-21-2009, 03:17 AM
updated list....

KA-Kait
03-22-2009, 09:27 PM
BUMP!!

let's get more people attending!

Norcaldime
03-23-2009, 09:07 AM
Hey Homies!

i will be there, maybe with the wifey. I can bring a 10lb log of hamburger from work if we want to to burgers too.

http://www.forum.ratsun.net/image.php?u=1248&type=sigpic&dateline=1222204895

Sideways~S14
03-24-2009, 10:15 PM
I might drop by If I can remember lol

ju1ce415
03-24-2009, 11:47 PM
hmmm seems interesting i might roll on through.. any of you guys going to the meet/bbq on saturday?

WagDatto
03-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Chris! Definitely roll out and bring your meat... I mean the hamburgers!

Doug! You'd better roll out, I'll call you 100 times and give your phone number out in a craigslist sex ad if you don't show... I didn't have you over for UFC for nothing...

Ju1ce, I'm not going to make it to that meet, sadly, which is why we planned this. Trying to prove to the world that Sacramento can have fun, too!

I've gotten a fair amount of PM's. YES, this is for sure happening, even if Kait and I are the only ones there. Just means that I have to drink all the beers by my lonesome and you guys miss out. Plus, Kait is going to bring some delicious home made somethings. Plus she's a girl. So you miss out there, too.

I'm hoping for a good show, a lot like the Adalbertos meet and cruise I hosted last year. Bring your girls/boys, kids, empty stomachs and cars! Roll out in whatever, this ISN'T NISSAN SPECIFIC!

Okay,loveyou,bye.

gotspins13
03-25-2009, 01:02 AM
I might drop by If I can remember lol

ill remind you dougy freshhh hahah im telling all the other guys and im going even though my coupe will be up in the air still haha

KA-Kait
03-25-2009, 01:40 AM
It's true, I am bringing something homemade and delicious! So many possiblities there! I want/am hoping for a good number of people to show up, I think it would be a blast to get everyone together, NOT at night and NOT in a parking lot. Enjoy the beautiful spring weather and show off our purdy rides, amirite or amirite? By the way, Thanks for the shift boot chris! that super helps out!

Young/Other Chris, you better get your ass out there, AT ELEVEN too because it's really not that early you big dummy. now post what you're gonna bring so I can update the friggin list.

turboant
03-25-2009, 09:56 AM
i should be able to make... i only live 10min away

WagDatto
03-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Yes! Make it or receive a kick in the throat!

If you're showing up, UPDATE THE LIST with what you're bringing! This isn't a 2-man (or girl!) gig! Somebody needs to bring a badass camera to photographize everything.

Cooper2xs
03-26-2009, 12:27 AM
ill definatley try and make it jsut need a seat so i can drive my car lol so if anyone wants to donate lol sorry thread jack my bad umm I guess im bringing name tags, pens, and ketchup or kait will beat me up =/

turboant we gotta roll up there.. rep jdmwerks haha

WagDatto
03-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Ill ask my buddy vince what he has. Because I know he has 2 sets of seats, one is in better condition than the other.

KA-Kait
03-26-2009, 12:32 AM
WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

3. norcal_black240 - Hot dogs and hot dog buns
4. smogsux - soda
6. butfkr - ????
7. infamax - ????
9. turboant - ????
10. cooper2xs - names tags, ketchup, pens

**ideas on what people could bring. more hotdogs/buns, more chips, condiments, plates, name tags, tablecloths, salads (fruit, potato, green)**

WagDatto
03-26-2009, 12:47 AM
And a badass Camera.. If anybody has a nice DSLR, BRING IT!! Video would be kinda cool too.. Anybody able to set up a camera and leave it running for a few hours and then kinda.. speed things up? It'd be killer, me thinks.

CHURCH!

Cooper2xs
03-26-2009, 12:50 AM
haha ok sick seats would be nice mine are dead looking for s14 koukis but you can pm me if you come up with some. ^_^ ill see if i can get johnny stockert to come out hes really into photography and i need to get more jdmwerks people out haha

WagDatto
03-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Is yours an S13 or S14?

krazycaron
03-26-2009, 01:33 AM
i will be showing up....alan.....lol you could always use my passenger seat......(well your driver).....how many jdmwerks people can we get to show? john...angel.....will hollywood still be in town?

krazycaron
03-26-2009, 01:35 AM
coopers is a s13......pretty clean camo green coupe.....

WagDatto
03-26-2009, 02:06 AM
I'll talk to Vince (I'll try to remember to text him tomorrow). He's got S13 seats. If you don't care what kind of shape they're in, the ones we took out are okay. The nice ones were left in the car while it rained, so they've got some stains and smells. I'd take the okay ones, if I were you. He needs the money and he needs them gone, so I'd assume they're CHEAP!

Cooper2xs
03-26-2009, 03:40 PM
damn kris how long have you known me and you still cant spell my name Allen come on...

im actually in the process of trying to get some s15 seats but id like to stay away from s13's just tired of emm haha

nissan_driver24
03-26-2009, 07:10 PM
any1 wanna caravan from my house :P haha I'll bring hot dogs and hot dog buns

WagDatto
03-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Caravan... as in drive our separate cars from your place to the meet? Or pick your ass up from your place and drive you there?

Either way, I'd prolly be down.

KA-Kait
03-27-2009, 01:59 AM
Don't ride in the goon. fucking terrible back seat, front seat is not bolted down. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that Mr.Sean. fuck that. either way I'm down. WagDatto and I gotta pop out there a bit earlier than 11, you can come with and be part of the cool kids club (formerly known as Kool Kids Klub, changed for copy right reasons). :D

WagDatto
03-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Yeah... We tried to organize the Kool Kids Klub, but our fliers kept getting burnt and we got yelled at. No clue why.

I tried to copyright the Kool Friends Club. But some Colonel came after us with a lawsuit, too.

I was thinking the Bad Boys Club, but I have a feeling some people with bad teeth would come at me with red coats and torches.

I think (honestly, this time) I'm going to have a few stickers made for the "Hella NorCal BBQ Crew" though. Meant to last year, but got sidetracked. Any other SWEET ideas to make this ish official, PM my way!

Cooper2xs
03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
stickers would be pretty sweet do it !!!!!!

krazycaron
03-27-2009, 08:52 PM
stickers would be awsome..... I know of a shop that would do them for really cheap....mike ill caravan over there....im like a mile from your house..... o sorry ALLEN! i dont obsess over how the GUYS i know spell their names.....j/k but seriously tho....

Cooper2xs
03-28-2009, 12:45 AM
dont go to infinite graphics he takes FOREVER !!!! lol and dont lie kris we all know you do☼_☼

SmogSUX
03-28-2009, 07:16 PM
So that's all the interest eh? ZZZZZZ spread the WORDDDD

Oh MOAR MEAT!!

I linked the rx7club.

cc4usmc
03-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Who wants to be there are gonna be some retards there? I do!

WagDatto
03-29-2009, 02:51 AM
Chris, if the time opens up and you have a few bucks for gas, you should totally cruise out. I'll hit ya with a beer and a burger, for sure.

SmogSUX
03-29-2009, 03:22 AM
Who wants to be there are gonna be some retards there? I do!

Question is: Are there ever NOT retards that go to any car event? :rofl: nooope always gonna be a guy or two that doesn't know doing a burn out doesn't impress people.

butfkr
03-29-2009, 09:36 AM
i'll bring a potato salad

RicerJ
03-29-2009, 01:55 PM
hey ill try and make it SmogSux said to sign up here if we plan on going im from the Rx7club website ill try and make it i just dont know what to bring

airquin23
03-29-2009, 02:31 PM
I'll b able to make it. I'm from the rx7 forum 2. I can bring some chips, hot dogs/buns.

WagDatto
03-29-2009, 03:37 PM
sweet! well update the list for you guys. still need someone to step up and let me know if youre gonna bring a sweet camera or camcorder or both! a timelapse would be sexy, i think. make it happen, guys and gals!

sunnys14
03-29-2009, 03:39 PM
My brother has a good camera, he can take shots of the entire meet!

RicerJ
03-29-2009, 06:13 PM
if i can make it ill bring chips hotdogs and buns

WagDatto
03-29-2009, 06:33 PM
WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

4. smogsux - soda
6. butfkr - potato salad
7. infamax - ????
9. turboant - ????
11. nissan_driver24 - Hotdogs and buns

**ideas on what people could bring. condiments, plates, tablecloths, salads (fruit, green)**

WE HAVE LIKE 40 PEOPLE BRINGING HOT DOGS. PLEASE REVIEW THE LIST, ADD/EDIT YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.

WE NEED TABLECLOTHS, CONDIMENTS (KETCHUP, MUSTARD, MAYO, RELISH, ETC), SALADS AND MORE CHARCOAL!

Any other ideas you guys have for things to bring, let us know.

Any questions/concerns, CALL or TEXT me at 916.505.8108 and ask.

-Sean

cc4usmc
03-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Question is: Are there ever NOT retards that go to any car event? :rofl: nooope always gonna be a guy or two that doesn't know doing a burn out doesn't impress people.

You know why? Because the meets get whored out like a hooker. If you don't control who comes, you can't control the stupidity. I don't know why people feel the need to post things like this up in various forums (including forums of other car makes) when you know people are gonna stick to their groups, just like that meet at Sac State. I'm not trying to be counterproductive to this meet, all I'm saying is keep it with who you know.

Sean, the 19th happens to be my day off, so I might come out for a little while.

Kaizen.
03-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Dooo it, im probably down too.

Infamax
03-29-2009, 08:30 PM
I'll take condiments; ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce, and anything else I can think of.

WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

4. smogsux - soda
6. butfkr - potato salad
9. turboant - ????
11. nissan_driver24 - Hotdogs and buns

WagDatto
03-30-2009, 02:56 AM
I'll be doing a little bit of regulating at the meet, making sure parking spots are taken up where they should be when people arrive. As far as "groups/cliques," i think a BBQ situation will force people to relax and mingle.

MAN LAW: To get food from someone, you have to introduce yourself to them and tell then what you drive!

KA-Kait
03-30-2009, 02:59 AM
man law eh? So this doesn't apply to me!? I'll leave the regulating up to him. I'll be helping set up everything. Who is going to be in charge of BBQing? anyone wanna step up? Because I cannot, well not well at least!

KA-Kait
04-01-2009, 01:05 PM
bump!. lets get more people out here! turboant, you figure how what you want to bring yet? we need someone to bring hamburger buns for the hamburger meat norcaldime is bringing

MrFuel
04-01-2009, 07:59 PM
I'll be there with others.

WagDatto
04-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Erik! Score, man, can't wait to see ya there. If you guys can, bring something. We need more charcoal and burger buns. Represent, brotha!

MrFuel
04-02-2009, 02:59 AM
fo sho! i'll bring charcoal.

ju1ce415
04-04-2009, 01:37 AM
any word on a sf caravan?

josephin510
04-04-2009, 02:05 AM
hmmm seems interesting i might roll on through.. any of you guys going to the meet/bbq on saturday?
are you talking bout the sytfu meet? A cruise to SAC im in imma bring a bucket of chicken an 2 or 3 bay area 240sx..

josephin510
04-04-2009, 02:06 AM
any word on a sf caravan?
no SF but im in Richmond so close enough.

Mdl_Pin0y
04-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Hm..I guess I'll stop by and check this out. Still need more charcoal?

KA-Kait
04-05-2009, 12:58 PM
nah, but im sure we'd need lighter fluid. wanna grab that? :D

Mdl_Pin0y
04-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Sure, no problem! Count me in ^_^ I'll bring a couple friends from 240sx.org and sr20forum if you don't mind.

XeroX
04-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Im Coming!!!

I will be bringing Air-cakes and water..

sound kew b? :drama:

lol jk, ill bring something really boring like chips...Ima try to get my friend lawrence out, so im not the only super cool guy in a maxima :keke:

SmogSUX
04-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Oyyyye we need more peeps. Let's kick the nice weather off with something HUGE

HeR240
04-07-2009, 12:51 PM
will be there!

redline racer510
04-08-2009, 12:08 AM
sunny s14 we need to talk!!

KA-Kait
04-08-2009, 08:20 PM
WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

4. Smogsux - soda
6. Butfkr - potato salad
9. Turboant - ????
14. MrFuel - Charcoal
16. Xerox - Chips

updated list.

Ut oh. sunny you in trouble!? lol.

WagDatto
04-08-2009, 08:25 PM
About a week and a half until the meet! Kait and I will be cruising out there sometime this weekend to scope the location and figure out best situation for parking. I'll PROBABLY bring some small cones with me to save/mark where to park to ensure we get the best shots available.

Bring it on!

sunnys14
04-08-2009, 09:02 PM
sunny s14 we need to talk!!

Whats up?

sunnys14
04-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Right off of Don Julio and North loop has a parking lot where the last meet was held. Take that one!

HeR240
04-09-2009, 01:02 PM
turboant and i will bring chips, and soda?? if you need something else just lemme know:)

robtech
04-09-2009, 10:25 PM
whats up im new here...some of the rx7club guys will know me...prolly take the girls TC since my sileighty definately isnt ready for roadtrippin quite yet but it'd be cool to meet some local 240 guys...

what should i bring (nothing important cuz theres no garauntee i'll be able to convince the ole lady to go to antelope to look at cars again lol)

smog sux...didnt knwo you have an s13 too

KA-Kait
04-09-2009, 11:22 PM
uummm.... I have no idea. cookies? Haha. no one is really bringing sweets so grab a cheap bag of cookies or something if you do show! hope to see ya out there!

WagDatto
04-10-2009, 08:02 PM
9 Days, everyone. Have a safe Easter weekend, and start stocking up for the BBQ! So far, it looks like there's going to be a good turnout. Any last requests for things to bring?

If anybody has any questions, feel free to PM me here or text/call me at 916.505.810eight. Call me and say dirty things to me, and I'll return the favor!

KA-Kait
04-10-2009, 08:43 PM
WagDatto you're such a sl-- nice guy!

SmogSUX
04-11-2009, 02:29 AM
whats up im new here...some of the rx7club guys will know me...prolly take the girls TC since my sileighty definately isnt ready for roadtrippin quite yet but it'd be cool to meet some local 240 guys...

what should i bring (nothing important cuz theres no garauntee i'll be able to convince the ole lady to go to antelope to look at cars again lol)

smog sux...didnt knwo you have an s13 too

Hell yeah I've got a 240...sexiest piece of JDM meat there is.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/SmogSUX/240sx/240sx094.jpg

Haha it was a free shell..I'm swapping a dohc motor into it. Just finished with a headgasket replacement and some other misc crap...once it moves under it's own power I'll do the body work.

Buttt even if it did run I'd rather rock the FC to the meet haha so much nicer :D

HeR240
04-11-2009, 03:23 PM
sweets sounds good too me! lol okay see ya there:)

uummm.... I have no idea. cookies? Haha. no one is really bringing sweets so grab a cheap bag of cookies or something if you do show! hope to see ya out there!

robtech
04-11-2009, 05:20 PM
*cough* overfenders *cough cough* bodywork problem solved

i know what ya mean...i miss my FC a lot

DirtyOldMan
04-11-2009, 07:56 PM
err im takin the slut if i get off work early

WagDatto
04-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Hooray! Make sure you get off early, it's a Sunday. Say you have... Church stuff or something.

blade369
04-12-2009, 06:57 PM
hey waddup. i'm pretty much new to the area and to the forums. i'd like to swing by and meet the local 240 people. if you could let me know what you guys still need for the bbq i'd be happy to bring stuff and chill.

fbiphil
04-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I'll be there, and I'll bring 1 paper plate, 1 fork, and two napkins- I'm a messy eater!

Sean- make sure you bring enough chips, drinks, and other foodstuffs for me!

Actually, I'll bring some chips, sodas, and whatever else is lying around- maybe I'll even bring the family!!

SmogSUX
04-12-2009, 11:41 PM
*cough* overfenders *cough cough* bodywork problem solved

i know what ya mean...i miss my FC a lot

Overfenders isn't a problem at all...massive spacers to make it look nice and some low offset wheels is. With stock fenders I can get normal wheels and spacers. Don't need the baller low offsets lol....budget for the car is $1500 for EVERYTHING hahahaha it's gonna be a pile of crap

C'mon peepssss it's almost timeee :D Wash yer piles of junk, wax and polish your primer. Lets dooo it

RicerJ
04-13-2009, 01:09 AM
you got a honda rim on your 240 man

Kaizen.
04-13-2009, 01:49 AM
IM DOWN!

might bring a couple friends.

What you guys need me to bring?

WagDatto
04-13-2009, 01:56 AM
Phil - There should be enough food for you and the family. Just don't bring Aaron... That kid was putting down some grub tonight at dinner!

As far as what we need people to bring still, go through Kait's list and try to find something that hasn't been covered enough. Might need more soda, though we'd need people to chime in to see how much is being brunged (branged? brawught!). Plates might not be a bad idea, paper towels > napkins. Chips?

I don't know, bring a friend, bring your POS, bring an apetite! Just show up with a good attitude!

KA-Kait
04-13-2009, 02:00 AM
I dont think I could have said it better myself! I'd say chips, or like... a variation of snack food that you'd eat at a BBQ. Either way WagDatto and myself should be heading down there monday/tuesday to scope out the area and figure out how he want this all set up. :D It'll be a blast! kick off the sunny season with a good meet, let's hope right?

Kaizen.
04-13-2009, 02:10 AM
Chips, Plates, Napkins it is.

I just got new tires, they should smoke up real goood when I do some doughnuts in the parking lot!

jkjk

WagDatto
04-13-2009, 10:45 AM
...kick off the sunny season with a good meat...

LOLOL, fixed it for you, Miss Kait!

Chips, Plates, Napkins it is.

I just got new tires, they should smoke up real goood when I do some doughnuts in the parking lot!

jkjk

Oh, by the way, make sure to introduce yourself to me on sunday so I can punch you in the NECK! Haha, I've still got my fingers crossed that the turn out to this meet is a bit smarter than the people at the Sac State meet that thought 11:00pm Tokyo Drift parking garage was a good idea.....

sunnys14
04-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I'm not going.

The end.

butfkr
04-13-2009, 05:38 PM
ka-kait i say u driving on madison. did u lower ut vert?

SmogSUX
04-13-2009, 06:27 PM
you got a honda rim on your 240 man
Don't playa hate...some foo stole my other 3 honda center caps. They're mega rare JDM goodness.

I'm not going.

The end.

Wtf menngggg?? You better go or....or....Imma cry.

The end.

KA-Kait
04-13-2009, 08:42 PM
ka-kait i say u driving on madison. did u lower ut vert?

Naww. I did not but i feel special for being spotted. It was already lowered when I got her. Were you in your 240?

drftsub
04-13-2009, 10:23 PM
ill be attending in the Q.. will bring some soda etc. shame the s14 / 510 isnt roadworthy yet

butfkr
04-13-2009, 10:32 PM
its not hard to miss a wht vert. i was on my way back i had to get some sh*t to fix my headlight. i hate punk a** kids :rl: who hit ur car and run. i'll be there sun with my son (wife is working). i might be alittle tired cause i have a cruz to the coast with my freinds in a sti club.

KA-Kait
04-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Awh, he'll have fun. the park should be nice. I haven't been out there yet but i will soon and make sure it's kid worthy, haha. i was going to tonight, but crap came up. oh well. either way, YOUR CAR OKAY? was it just the headlight? and i'm sure you'll be fine. fuck I'll be tired, i have to wake up early to go out there before 11 to make sure we get the BBQ area. *sigh*

blade369
04-14-2009, 12:14 PM
nah you dont have to drive out there to check it out. just be lazy and use google maps with street view!!! :D

WagDatto
04-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Kait and I DID drive out there this morning to check it out. Looks like we'll have some music, as there's an outlet in the covered picnic area. There's a big BBQ that we're going to have to claim, and tons of shaded tables. As far as parking, it looks like there's about 10 spots up front and 8 right across from them. I'll get some cones to try to mark off spots for us all, and if we park correctly (angled through spaces) we should be able to fit a good amount of people in for some sweet pictures!

We took greenback > don julio > heartland > park, and from Don Julio onward, the road was smooth enough to drive on, just in case people are worried about rolling out in slammed cars.

Speaking of Google Maps, though, I did make a quick diagram on how we're keeping this organized!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/TetotomPark.jpg

ZS14VGS
04-14-2009, 07:05 PM
i will bring salsa/chips/drinks. my baby runs, but has spiderman colors & wondering if it matters???

WagDatto
04-14-2009, 10:45 PM
If it's a Spiderman THEMED 240sx, then you're not only welcome to come, but REQUIRED! But if it's just dumb luck that your ghetto whip has blue and red body panels, you can still come...

KA-Kait
04-15-2009, 01:38 PM
WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

4. Smogsux - soda
6. Butfkr - potato salad
14. MrFuel - Charcoal
16. Xerox - Chips
17. blade369 - drinks
19. Nismokidd - chips, plates, napkins
20. ZS14VGS - salsa/chips/drinks

updated list! woo, 20 peoples. not too shabby i think :D

robtech
04-15-2009, 03:41 PM
21 probably....

Kaizen.
04-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Seems like a lot of chips on the list, im bouta try n bring some Chow Mein for everyone instead!

WagDatto
04-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Nate is coming too, though he's not active enough on the forums to have me want to post. I don't know if he's bringing anything besides the wife and kids, though! VIP style will be represented, Rotary power will be represented, Datsuns will be represented and S chassis will be represented. Oh yeah. And Spiderman will be represented. FTW.

sunnys14
04-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm bringing brownies.

PS: I'm sure there will be ALOT more people going to the meet, they're just not on Zilvia.

SmogSUX
04-15-2009, 07:52 PM
What kinda brownies ;D

jk

I just picked up a 30 of Pepsi and a 30 of Mt Dew...at least I think they're 30s haha sitting in my trunk

We need Ice chests and tons of ice!

WagDatto
04-15-2009, 08:01 PM
This will be a
FAMILY EVENT, THERE WILL BE CHILDREN AROUND
which means everybody should try to stay on their best behavior. I'll be taking names and plate #'s of anybody who disobeys and turns things stupid. I won't hesitate to call the police on my own event if things get out of hand.

I'm hoping that since this meet is in the middle of the day, and it's in a better environment than the Sac State meet, people will be better behaved. If all goes well, there will be more meets/cruises/BBQ's set up by us in the near future. I'm down to organize something like this every few weeks.

If you're driving a friend, you're responsible for them. If they're acting a fool, expect to not be invited back yourself.

I just wanted this to be clear because the worst thing that could happen would be to see a kid get hurt (related to me, a friend or an innocent bystander).

WagDatto
04-15-2009, 08:02 PM
What kinda brownies ;D
jk
I just picked up a 30 of Pepsi and a 30 of Mt Dew...at least I think they're 30s haha sitting in my trunk
We need Ice chests and tons of ice!

I'll be bringing a few coolers full of ice and water. Wagons are the shit. Write that down.

KA-Kait
04-16-2009, 12:16 PM
WHO'S BRINGING WHAT

4. Smogsux - soda
6. Butfkr - potato salad
14. MrFuel - Charcoal
16. Xerox - Chips
17. blade369 - drinks
19. Nismokidd - chow mein, plates, napkins
20. Zs14VGS - salsa/chips/drinks
21. Sunnys14 - brownies

^^ updated.

XeroX
04-16-2009, 12:39 PM
This will be a
FAMILY EVENT, THERE WILL BE CHILDREN AROUND
which means everybody should try to stay on their best behavior. I'll be taking names and plate #'s of anybody who disobeys and turns things stupid. I won't hesitate to call the police on my own event if things get out of hand.

I'm hoping that since this meet is in the middle of the day, and it's in a better environment than the Sac State meet, people will be better behaved. If all goes well, there will be more meets/cruises/BBQ's set up by us in the near future. I'm down to organize something like this every few weeks.

If you're driving a friend, you're responsible for them. If they're acting a fool, expect to not be invited back yourself.

I just wanted this to be clear because the worst thing that could happen would be to see a kid get hurt (related to me, a friend or an innocent bystander).

I dont know bout yall, but im comin strapped, with a couple forties and some hoes...

If you need any crack, i got that shit...all day son...just holla at me kid...on the streets they call me C

Act up and get smacked up foo....

:tardrim:

KA-Kait
04-16-2009, 02:56 PM
I dont know bout yall, but im comin strapped, with a couple forties and some hoes...

If you need any crack, i got that shit...all day son...just holla at me kid...on the streets they call me C

Act up and get smacked up foo....

Wow kelly.... Wow...

gotspins13
04-16-2009, 04:06 PM
too bad my coupe isnt running='[

2toneluv
04-17-2009, 01:33 AM
how long will you all be there? i may show if i can get out of work.

KA-Kait
04-17-2009, 02:18 AM
Who knows. I would imagine into the evening. Its a BBQ, when the sun goes down, everyone generally goes home.

WagDatto
04-17-2009, 02:21 AM
Depends on what people's plans are. I'll be there from about 10am until things wind down a bit. I have a feeling that around 3-4 is when people will take off, as it's an AFTERNOON BBQ, and staying in a park after dusk is a misdemeanor. Trust me...

Show up, I need a new friend.

XeroX
04-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Depends on what people's plans are. I'll be there from about 10am until things wind down a bit. I have a feeling that around 3-4 is when people will take off, as it's an AFTERNOON BBQ, and staying in a park after dusk is a misdemeanor. Trust me...

Show up, I need a new friend.

Am i not good enough anymore?

"FBI come in my home! DISRESPECT my WHOLE family!"

sunnys14
04-17-2009, 12:11 PM
how long will you all be there? i may show if i can get out of work.

Keep your piece of crap at home, no one wants you there.

drftsub
04-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Nate is coming too, though he's not active enough on the forums to have me want to post. I don't know if he's bringing anything besides the wife and kids, though! VIP style will be represented, Rotary power will be represented, Datsuns will be represented and S chassis will be represented. Oh yeah. And Spiderman will be represented. FTW.

ah hem...

ill be attending in the Q.. will bring some soda etc. shame the s14 / 510 isnt roadworthy yet

yes I will be there and im down to bring some soda etc, although if you need something else just let me know .

XeroX
04-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Hey Homies!

i will be there, maybe with the wifey. I can bring a 10lb log of hamburger from work if we want to to burgers too.

http://www.forum.ratsun.net/image.php?u=1248&type=sigpic&dateline=1222204895

Whatsup! Dude, ive seen you driving infront of my work several times ( I work on 24th and broadway ). I noticed your not rocking the 5 spokes anymore?? you got those White wheels (duno what they are), lookin sick man...mad camber yo lol...

Hopefully ill get my fidanza in the mail today so i can put my dime back together in time for the meet!

WagDatto
04-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Chris is rocking 15x8 +8 Sportmax's. They're white and his camber is off the HINGES!

Nate, I totally missed that! Stoked to see the Q in daylight, though I agree, the S14 or 510 would be mas mucho sicko. We might need a bag of charcoal. Not sure.

2toneluv
04-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Keep your piece of crap at home, no one wants you there.

ur just worried ill make u look bad haha jk ya right!! i proly wont be able to make it anyway

RicerJ
04-18-2009, 02:08 AM
i hope to have my FC waxed a bit more before hand

drftsub
04-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Chris is rocking 15x8 +8 Sportmax's. They're white and his camber is off the HINGES!

Nate, I totally missed that! Stoked to see the Q in daylight, though I agree, the S14 or 510 would be mas mucho sicko. We might need a bag of charcoal. Not sure.

ok Ill grap a bag o charchoal then :bigok:

Norcaldime
04-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Whatsup! Dude, ive seen you driving infront of my work several times ( I work on 24th and broadway ). I noticed your not rocking the 5 spokes anymore?? you got those White wheels (duno what they are), lookin sick man...mad camber yo lol...

Hopefully ill get my fidanza in the mail today so i can put my dime back together in time for the meet!

Ah ok i think ive seen a black 510 around there at that gas station. My wife works down the road at the Seirra 2 building so i cruise down there sometimes. Yeah mad camber, soon to be in front, and 15x8 0 offset.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/sargin311/CIMG0339-1.jpg

Kaizen.
04-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Scratch the chow mein, im bouta bring some bomb pasta salad!

Also got 3-4 240's going with me!

Bouta b crackin, im hungry already!

Jonnie Fraz
04-18-2009, 11:30 PM
I'll be there with some goodies...lol. Spent the day fabbing some stuff up, so you guys could check out my stuff.

RicerJ
04-19-2009, 12:42 AM
got dark to fast couldnt find time to wax but i will in the morning so it looks better

robtech
04-19-2009, 01:15 AM
how late is everyone planning to be there? i prolly wouldnt be able to get there til like 2-3ish

norcal_black240
04-19-2009, 01:20 AM
I'll be there with some goodies...lol. Spent the day fabbing some stuff up, so you guys could check out my stuff.

Bring a S14 tension arm brace, Ill buy one off of ya at the bbq :).

WagDatto
04-19-2009, 01:27 AM
Robtech, glad to hear you can make it! I don't see things winding down until AFTER 2-3ish, I'm going to estimate that around 4-5 is when most people will probably split. Cruise out and get hooked up with a burger!

RicerJ, huzzah to you! The first car I see that's matted with mud on the quarter panels gets punched in the arm. I'm super cereal.

Frazmataz, I've been meaning to get back to you about making a strut bar for my wagon! Maybe you can take a look tomorrow (my 510 is going "easy access" mode for the show!) and see what magic you can work for me...

Nismokidd, I look forward to eating your salad. The saying goes "If you toss it, they will come," I do believe. Can't wait, I'm fucking starving!

Chris, shut your mouth, this meet is not about you or your crazy camber "holy shit fitment" or Kelly seeing you. We have a SPOTTED thread for this stupid shit... J/K, any word if wifey is coming out?

Nate, I appreciate the charcoal! You just keep my fire burning hot... We'll have to talk suspension and tuning when you show up tomorrow.

Can't wait to see you guys out there tomorrow! Should be tasty and fun!

Jonnie Fraz
04-19-2009, 02:39 AM
Bring a S14 tension arm brace, Ill buy one off of ya at the bbq :).

Got two in the trunk!

SmogSUX
04-19-2009, 03:26 AM
Got two in the trunk!

Oh shittt Wyatt's getting the brace WAY ahead of schedule.

BTW Jonnie, if my 240 wasn't my ghetto dumpy, not running, pos, etc etc I'd be all over your stuff. Your parts look dope as hell man.

Cooper2xs
04-19-2009, 04:44 AM
damn ill still be out there to bad my car is completely taken apart o_O ohh well she'll be there next time.... shit i still gotta go to the store

WagDatto
04-19-2009, 10:55 AM
About to roll out there. See you all soon!

repda916
04-19-2009, 11:21 AM
IF ANYONE HAS A STEERING WHEEL HUB I CAN BUY PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! ill be in a red polo

XeroX
04-19-2009, 12:02 PM
C yaaall mothafuckaz therrrr ya herrrrd? lol

robtech
04-19-2009, 12:42 PM
i have a hub for an FC

SmogSUX
04-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Meet was dope, nice to put some faces to screennames. Everyone was really chill, just sucks those people had that covered area reserved. Wag, thanks for puttin on a great meet!

sunnys14
04-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Wag, thanks for puttin on a great meet!

Correction, Wag & Kait. Thanks!

KA-Kait
04-19-2009, 06:28 PM
yeah! gimme a little recognition :D I had a blast guys! it was awesome meeting everyone and i think this turned out way better than the sac state meet, A lot of good people showing up. We'll set something up again knowing that this turned out to be awesome.

XeroX
04-19-2009, 06:47 PM
yeah! gimme a little recognition :D I had a blast guys! it was awesome meeting everyone and i think this turned out way better than the sac state meet, A lot of good people showing up. We'll set something up again knowing that this turned out to be awesome.

Yea seriously, great turnout. Next time i wont be such a rubix cube and drive my 510 instead of my maxima!

Great seeing the Q's out there...lookin legit!

Other than that it was great meeting some folks, i will def. be looking forward for the next bbq...next time we need to reserve a gazebo or get more shady cover thingamajigers...

norcal_black240
04-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Had a good time, some nice cars came out, meet a few new people, Got my brace from Jonnie Fraz which looks beefy as hell so big thanks to him. only thing that sucked was that the big gazebo thing was reserved.

Thanks wag and kait for hosting a good meet.

WagDatto
04-19-2009, 07:24 PM
I had a great time, even though it was like a MILLION degrees outside, and I got a little burnt! Everyone who came out, thanks for making it a great event! We were a bit disorganized on the food/utensil situation, but I'll remember that for next time so we can get it on lock.

I'm glad there was minimal "flexing" when everyone was leaving! Revs were kept down, and nobody related to the meet made a scene about leaving. Drama free meets are always more fun. Again, thanks for coming out and it was great to meet you guys! I'm gonna look into getting stickers/shirts made for future meets.

So this is the first set of pictures I uploaded, and only a few from the lot. There were WAY more people/cars than I thought there would be. I think it's a safe guess to say close to 40 cars at the biggest part during the day?

Long Shot
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1326.jpg
Xerox's turbo Maxima:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1328.jpg
Datsun 510 Power!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1330.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1331.jpg
VIP and RicerJ
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1332.jpg
Jonny Fraz and MrFuel
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1333.jpg
DriftSub and SunnyS14
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1334.jpg
Kouki Patrol and Ole Corolla
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1337.jpg
Clean FC and a few S13's - check out how many parking spaces are OURS!!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1339.jpg
That one drunk chick's FRIEND'S S13
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1340.jpg
Overflow parking on the street
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb86/essdeezy87/IMG_1342.jpg

WagDatto
04-19-2009, 07:31 PM
The next meet we do, by the way, will be at a different venue, with more parking, more trees and we'll possibly reserve space. Regardless, things turned out awesome. If anybody else has pictures, post them up!

fbiphil
04-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I had a great time- nice to see so many enthusiasts out there!!
Here's a link to a web gallery I put together:
http://www.twistedimages.com/bbqmeet/index.htm

If anyone want a larger pic of their car, let me know- I took them at full resolution on my Canon DSLR.
Just email me at [email protected]

Thanks again, Sean & Kait!!

fbiphil
04-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Okay, that flash gallery sux. I'll post something up that works better in a bit!

There we go- enjoy!

Jonnie Fraz
04-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Big fun today! Sean, Kait Great job oganizing. It is always fun to get out and meet you guys and girls.
I look forward to the next one.

SmogSUX
04-19-2009, 09:23 PM
My bad, thanks Kait and Wag lol

Oh and Wag, that's not a Corolla next to all the Koukis...it's a Mazda Rx-2 ;) my buddy Mike drove it there to stop by and say what's up.

blade369
04-19-2009, 10:02 PM
it was nice meeting new people around the area. didnt know sac was where the 240's were at xD thanks for putting this together. had a good time. ^^b

robtech
04-19-2009, 10:05 PM
damn im pissed i couldnt make it!! i'll be there next time for sure and my sileighty should be good to go with me

RicerJ
04-19-2009, 10:43 PM
its airquin23 not mine mine is in "that one drunk chick's" as well as the first one and i still havent figured out where that was coming from also its not stockish those are stock fyi smogsux had the white FC

josephin510
04-19-2009, 10:45 PM
man the only thing that sucked is that i had to drive all the way from the bay area... the cars were ubber nice i need have alot of work to catchup....:werd:

HeR240
04-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Okay first of all the "drunk chick" doesnt own the whites13 with the Pink Enkies, that car belongs to me Angel... and i wasnt drunk! lol
good turn out though.... but if you could clear that up please cuz that is my car, and im prego so yea im pretty sure i wasnt drunk! lol

WagDatto
04-20-2009, 12:05 AM
GASP! My mistake, then. Kait spent more time with you ladies than I did, I was just labeling as best I could. So Angel's coupe with pink rims, and drunk chick was just another drifter friend. Got it.

XeroX
04-20-2009, 12:22 AM
GASP! My mistake, then. Kait spent more time with you ladies than I did, I was just labeling as best I could. So Angel's coupe with pink rims, and drunk chick was just another drifter friend. Got it.

Whats wrong with you man...ur suposed to know everything....

:duh:

Kaizen.
04-20-2009, 12:57 AM
The meet was wack! Nobody ate my noodles! I put hard work into makin it too!

JKJK Thanks for puttin the meet together, nice meeting some of you guys

SmogSUX
04-20-2009, 02:09 AM
I got my grub on towards the end on that macaroni salad...shit was bomb..even though I ate it after it got warm lol

Notes for future meet:
I need to bring a chair.
/End hahaha

I need to figure something out or from now on I'm rolling in my dumpy 240. No a/c in the FC is GHEY!...I got home and pretty much crashed on the couch tired from the heat lol

Oh and if anyone has a dohc s13 radiator on the cheap lemme know!! Also a p/s rack hahaha I asked like 15 people if they had one.

gotspins13
04-20-2009, 02:20 AM
meet was fun very well organized=]
nice to see kait's sexy vert with my old sexy wheels haha=D
kait?, sean? can i be included in the planning of next meet?=] i know i few places and im helpfun haha

oh and drunk chick is a drifter friend haha i forget her name for some reason but she is cool=p

maybe next meet ill have my coupe runninng and maybe painted i decided to keep it and finish it, sorry kait i cant be your twin vert='[

DirtyOldMan
04-20-2009, 03:40 AM
haha great turn out
ate some hotdogs
drank some M dew
and had fun
but was hot asss fuckkk
o wells

sunnys14
04-20-2009, 04:40 AM
haha great turn out
ate some hotdogs
drank some M dew
and had fun
but was hot asss fuckkk
o wells

You sir, are a dirty old man.

KA-Kait
04-20-2009, 11:11 AM
i ate some of your noodles Nismokidd! they was delicious :D i honestly didnt really eat much there, which was stupid on my part, but I was honestly too distracted. and im glad someone liked the macaroni salad! i brought that shit, home made.

HeR240
04-20-2009, 01:13 PM

Hahah its cool, i didnt mingle much only with the people i knew. lol
but anyway yea "drunk chick" is Brittney she was driving the white coupe with the silvia front end and a black hood.. shes one of the slidinsexy members and my girl!
But nice to meet some of you that i didnt know, kait love the vert! and the wheels verry nice :)

SiLviAgYrl
04-20-2009, 01:41 PM
haha drunk chick

lol not my usual name on forums but yeah I was wasted sorry if I offended anyone

AND ITS BRITTANY VAUGHN YALL

gotspins13
04-20-2009, 02:26 PM
haha drunk chick

lol not my usual name on forums but yeah I was wasted sorry if I offended anyone

AND ITS BRITTANY VAUGHN YALL

hahahahah! im pretty sure you left your slutty dog with my friend too=p lol! i knew you from drifting but totally forgot your name

sunnys14
04-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Angel, your car looks like a girl's car.

MrFuel
04-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Good turn out for Sac.
Heat sucked though!
Big up for SEAN AND KAIT

DRO916
04-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Good job on the meet. Looks good since we threw the very first meet there in 2005, lol:

http://zilvia.net/f/usa/76446-sac-916-bbq.html
http://img133.exs.cx/img133/9514/flyermedium6qo.jpg

Damn I'm gettin' old.

norcal_black240
04-20-2009, 09:43 PM
^ I think me, smogsux, and sunnys14 went to that bbq in 05.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/530_kat/010_10.jpg

wasnt that your car phil?

DRO916
04-20-2009, 09:47 PM
^ I think me, smogsux, and sunnys14 went to that bbq in 05.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/530_kat/010_10.jpg

wasnt that your car phil?

Lol yeah...damn blast from the past. Ray's car to the right. Just picked up a daily 97'...which explains why I'm back on here...

When's the next meet

norcal_black240
04-20-2009, 09:54 PM
No idea on the next meet, but I remember that meet pretty well, and the other meet the dirty girls threw at the air force base and your friend lou traded my friend a set of meshies for his s13 SE's and a zenki front lip haha.

And ray's corolla was the shit, to bad that thing is long gone :(.

WagDatto
04-20-2009, 10:46 PM
Kait and I are talking about the next meet. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I think Rusch Park would be a better venue. We'll see, though! I'm glad this meet made the other meet look ridiculously small! I'll see you guys at the next one!

RicerJ
04-20-2009, 11:14 PM
just make sure theres a lot more shade no one wants a hot car lol

repda916
04-21-2009, 12:04 AM
what about somewhere at folsom lake?

HeR240
04-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Angel, your car looks like a girl's car.

Awesome! thats kinda what i was going for yay! and you know what else, your rims would loook siiick on my girl lol

WagDatto
04-21-2009, 12:57 AM
what about somewhere at folsom lake?

I want to stay away from that type of scene until things get a bit more organized. Going to the lake is like an open invitation to start drinking. When testosterone mixes with booze, and you toss cars into the lot, it turns out wicked bad. Once the NorCal BBQ Crew is organized and in full swing, we might look into something like that.

For now, though, I'm still a bit sketched out about even hosting a cruise. Even if "the rules say...", people will (maybe accidentally) start a slide and end up ruining things for us, them, or somebody completely unrelated. I don't want that on my hands. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way, either...

For now, we're sticking to parks/parking lots. I think it's plenty of fun, and a great way not only to get some great photos of your cars, but a great way to meet people who are fairly local. I'm glad I finally got to meet Jonnie Fraz, for instance, because now I can bug him about making a sweet strut bar for my 'goon! And SunnyS14 is always good for looking snazzy and making your car look insignificant....

I'll definitely update this thread with a link to a new thread once we decide on a new venue and date/time/theme. Anybody for Lingerie BBQ Car Meet 2009?

KA-Kait
04-21-2009, 01:11 AM
I want to stay away from that type of scene until things get a bit more organized. Going to the lake is like an open invitation to start drinking. When testosterone mixes with booze, and you toss cars into the lot, it turns out wicked bad. Once the NorCal BBQ Crew is organized and in full swing, we might look into something like that.

For now, though, I'm still a bit sketched out about even hosting a cruise. Even if "the rules say...", people will (maybe accidentally) start a slide and end up ruining things for us, them, or somebody completely unrelated. I don't want that on my hands. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way, either...

For now, we're sticking to parks/parking lots. I think it's plenty of fun, and a great way not only to get some great photos of your cars, but a great way to meet people who are fairly local. I'm glad I finally got to meet Jonnie Fraz, for instance, because now I can bug him about making a sweet strut bar for my 'goon! And SunnyS14 is always good for looking snazzy and making your car look insignificant....

I'll definitely update this thread with a link to a new thread once we decide on a new venue and date/time/theme. Anybody for Lingerie BBQ Car Meet 2009?

Definately agree with sean, for once, that we should stay away from lakes. Aside from us acting stupid, people who are there that aren't with us can be idiots, especially at a lake and yeah. no one wants a drunk redneck hitting their car with a boat, amirite?

We'll scope out some parks and get something in the works soon enough guys, no worries. Im still recovering from my day in the sun. lots of water is involved. and sean. ONLY if you wear that thong, will I allow that meet to happen. end of story. :naughty: <3

gotspins13
04-21-2009, 02:47 AM
and sean. ONLY if you wear that thong, will I allow that meet to happen. end of story. :naughty: <3

hahaha WOW
not going to that meet! lmao

RicerJ
04-21-2009, 03:22 AM
+1 and please dont post pix from it unless its the few cars that show up

WagDatto
04-21-2009, 03:30 AM
Everybody knows I wear sexy underoo's with JDM skid marks. I save the thongs for the bedroom, not the car shows. Pictures to follow.

SmogSUX
04-22-2009, 01:58 AM

I'm down. After that we can have a tops only party wooOO!

Infamax
04-22-2009, 02:17 AM
I'm down. After that we can have a tops only party wooOO!

That sounds enticing:boink:

robtech
04-22-2009, 11:00 AM
well whatever the theme for the next one is it should happen soon since my lights are all legit on the sileighty now and i can actually drive it places without my front end being held on completely by zipties and bailing wire(just partially)

WagDatto
04-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Bailing wire is like a fancier zip tie. That shit should have no problems holding your front end together!

I've started looking at upcoming meets/track days so that I can schedule something that won't interfere with anything else. That way, everyone can show up and not worry about missing this or that. Once I find a suitable date, I'll post it up and give at least SOME detail on what we've got so far.

mmmcaro
04-22-2009, 04:10 PM
what about a meet up that is later in the day that way its alot more cooler outside and more shade haha =]

WagDatto
04-22-2009, 04:21 PM
It's a misdemeanor to be in a park after dusk. Also, later in the day is an open invitation for all the retards to show off how good they think they are at dorifto.

As long as I'm one of the hosts, I'll probably try to keep it to Sunday afternoons. Keeps drinking to a minimum and day light means people are a bit more wary of police!

LiveLowSilvia
04-26-2009, 11:54 AM
sup you guys....ive been lurking the site for a while....i meant to go to that meet but have been soo fuckin busy, the bbq pasted me up.....My name is Jason btw.....
I just wanted to introduce myself to forum as a Nissan enthusiast...not a drifter.....and i have an 89 Gold Silvia with gun metal 962's....

I will most def be looking foward to meeting some of you guys at the next meet....

RicerJ
04-26-2009, 03:42 PM
so any word on the next meet yet location? anything?

gotspins13
04-26-2009, 03:57 PM
i guess not but here entertain yourselfs=]
YouTube - freemode drift clud and friends (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chQmFOFAbh4)

WagDatto
04-26-2009, 06:58 PM
No new news on WHEN, but I think I'm pretty settled on Rusche Park. I'll update this thread and make a new one when I know for sure, and come up with a date.

slo_slideways
04-29-2009, 01:31 PM
When the next meet has a settled date, Im marking that shit on my calender so i dont miss it again lol

KA-Kait
04-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Wag' and I talked about it last night... or was it the night before. either way we will be putting up the thread soon! :D

WagDatto
04-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Kait, try to cruise out there this week sometime and peep the reservation situations. Check out trees, tables, BBQ's, and parking.... I'd do it, but I work sooner than you's!

New thread will hopefully be up by next week sometime with a set time/date/venue!

butfkr
04-29-2009, 10:11 PM
i can't wait for the next bbq i would like to do it on sunday. i'm stil mad about missing the last one. i'm working mon-sat and i have the national guard once a month. i hope i can make the next

repda916
04-30-2009, 12:04 AM
discovery park, $5 to get in.
people need to not be cheap asses.
plenty of shade by the bridge.
plenty of parking
BBQ pits.
grass
bathrooms.

KA-Kait
04-30-2009, 12:56 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/254010-sacramento-may-2009-meet-2nd-bbq-potluck.html

^^ new thread. go go go

WagDatto
04-30-2009, 01:08 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/254010-sacramento-may-2009-meet-2nd-bbq-potluck.html

^^ new thread. go go go

WHOA DANG!!

We're doing this big time! Freakmont is the 30th, so your cars should already be pretty for the 31st, second BBQ/Potluck! Help NorCal stand its ground! Represent the Hella NorCal BBQ Crew!

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/254010-sacramento-may-2009-meet-2nd-bbq-potluck.html#post2777503
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/254010-sacramento-may-2009-meet-2nd-bbq-potluck.html#post2777503
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/254010-sacramento-may-2009-meet-2nd-bbq-potluck.html#post2777503 (http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/254010-sacramento-may-2009-meet-2nd-bbq-potluck.html#post2777503)