PDA

View Full Version : Suspension

Cheng
03-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Hey you guys me an my friend with a toyota MR2 turbo was having a arguement about suspensions. I just want to get a view on what you guys think of what he should get for his MR2. He was looking forward into getting tokico shocks and eibach pro-kits springs. I told him he would be off go with a full coil-over system if he had the cash, but he disagree it feels that he can get more out of the mix and match stitutation. He's also worring about the labor price and all. Some guys on his mr2forum told him that it would be cheap for installation if he went with mix/match rather the the full coil-over system like what i have (JIC Magic FLT-A2). I tottally disagree with that commitment because when i got my jic magic it was basic all assmeble, and with the mix and match you have compressed the springs and then install wouldn't you guys agree with me that the full coil-over system installation would be cheaper then the mix and match system.

He want's a suspension set up thats not to stiff of a ride and he really like mine, but its to expensive for him to get for almost $2000. He's would be 99.9% daily driver. He also don't want to leave any well gaps in between the wheel wall. (WHEELS ARE NOT UNDER THE FENDERS). He also is planing on getting bigger brake kit and possibly 17in. rims.
I would approchated if you guys would help me out with his problem thank yo u