PDA

View Full Version : semi-old school rap question

goodjuan
03-11-2003, 03:56 PM
The sax music in "Rumpshaker" was also used in another semi-old school rap song. With a guy that sounded kinda like cypress hill...any ideas on the name of that song?? I've been trying to find that one too. Thanks dudes

91blk240
03-11-2003, 04:22 PM
n2deep - back to the Hotel

i think thats the one you want

goodjuan
03-11-2003, 05:31 PM
thanks! that was exactly what i was looking for...sounds like cypress hill??! what was i thinking?

91blk240
03-11-2003, 06:23 PM
hehe...i was wondering about the cypress hill part :p

Phlip
03-11-2003, 07:37 PM
Damn, you are good... I am usually good with music and obscure songs and I didn't know what the hell he was talking about...

91blk240
03-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Damn, you are good... I am usually good with music and obscure songs and I didn't know what the hell he was talking about...

those 2 years I spent drinking and listening to music in England payed off :D

actually i'm a huge fan of all types of music. I remember a time when my CD player would go 24/7 even if I was sleeping, or away from my dorm room. I just look at my CD collection and think about how much my car would own if I had the money that I spent on them.

DRO916
03-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by goodjuan
The sax music in "Rumpshaker" was also used in another semi-old school rap song. With a guy that sounded kinda like cypress hill...any ideas on the name of that song?? I've been trying to find that one too. Thanks dudes

wow this is weird, i had just downloaded this song 2 days ago while i was thinking of westcoast songs to get. i didnt know what u meant by rumpshaker though thats why i couldnt guess.
but yea, N2Deep it is...

another westcost classic is RBL Posse - Blue Bird

S15 Powered
03-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Oh yea, RBL Posse is awesome. Being from San Francisco, I'm a big fan of "Bammer Weed." RBL is also tied in with Andre Nickatina, who freakin rules.

Phlip
03-11-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by 91blk240

actually i'm a huge fan of all types of music. I remember a time when my CD player would go 24/7 even if I was sleeping, or away from my dorm room. I just look at my CD collection and think about how much my car would own if I had the money that I spent on them.
I am the same way... I listen to the CD player while I sleep, of course in the car, in class, at work all day... I come home and see a rack in the corner of my room, 5 feet tall, about seven feet long and thing "damn!!! I could have had the KA-T done by now if I hadn't been srewing around all these years"

DRO916
03-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by S15 Powered
Oh yea, RBL Posse is awesome. Being from San Francisco, I'm a big fan of "Bammer Weed." RBL is also tied in with Andre Nickatina, who freakin rules.

What other tracks does nikatina got? the only ones i got are:

Andre Nikatina, Guce, Cougnut - Western Bay Playaz
Andre Nikatina - Ayo for Yayo
Andre Nikatina - My Rap World

the first one is hellllla hardd.....the second one makes u sing along with it haha...

S15 Powered
03-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Oh my god, are u kidding me? Nickatina has like 9 albums, I personally have like 70 of his songs on my computer. Most of them are sooooo good. Just go onto Kazaa or whatever you use and type in Nickatina and download songs. Some really good ones are "Savage as F*ck", "Jungle", "Saw a Gangsta Cry", "Raven in my Eyes", "Scottie 15" and many many more.

DRO916
03-12-2003, 11:16 PM
oh freal...haha...my bad i didnt even know...but aite i'll look up more of his ****...

what part of the bay does he rep...do u kno.

S15 Powered
03-13-2003, 12:22 AM
He's right up outta tha Fillmo' in SF :D