PDA

View Full Version : Teen arrested in 'Drano' bomb plot

legacy927
03-12-2009, 09:29 AM
MIDWOOD (WABC) -- In Brooklyn, a 14- year- old boy was arrested and charged with planning to make a so- called "Drano bomb" and set it off at Midwood high school.
Another teen reportedly heard the boy talking about his plans and told a teacher.
The police say they found the teen in possession of Drano, liquid- plumber, a bottle and a balloon.
"Drano bombs" can cause burns and breathing problems.

The teen was charged with criminal possession of a weapon and reckless endangerment.

HAHAHAHA...Drano bomb...

I used to go to this high school like 10 years ago...wtf happened?

Otto347
03-12-2009, 10:09 AM
I got thrown in jail for making an acid bomb when I was 14. Me and a buddy threw it down a storm drain though. No thoughts of hurting people with it, just like the "BOOM" when it went off lol

ANVIL
03-12-2009, 10:33 AM
my friend (when he was 14) got arrested for setting off a sparkler bomb in a fire station parking lot.

sparkler bombs are the shit. especially in metal garbage cans.

Otto347
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
sparkler bombs are the shit. especially in metal garbage cans.:rofl: yes they are

ANVIL
03-12-2009, 10:47 AM
:rofl: yes they are

i remember when i first moved to Anchorage, the biggest city in AK, from a smaller town. went to buy fireworks with my new friends and they all made fun of me because all i bought were sparklers. needless to say, they were all :eek:

of course i did the first one in a metal garbage can, to emphasize how bad ass they were

Otto347
03-12-2009, 10:51 AM
lol I love the people that tell you you are full of shit

them: you didnt use sparklers
me: yeah...I did
them: do it again then
me: Ok
me: [put together another one]
them: [looking at me like im stupid]
me: [light it and run away]
BBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!
them: HOLY SHIT!
me::rofl:

BustedS13
03-12-2009, 12:48 PM
we used to make similar with a product called "the works", aluminum foil, and 2 liter bottles.

also dry ice and any bottles we could find.