PDA

View Full Version : CA So cal ** rhd s13 for trade**

Xclusive_racer
03-09-2009, 06:12 PM
hi guys so sorry i haven't put up pics but yes it is the car from hoooorrraah! I WILL GIVE DAPS TO HOOORRAH **GUS** for the build you can't even tell they did a conversion if it wasn't for the vin numbers
please leave negative comments there is nothing wrong witht he car other than the fact that there is no ac! I have been chased down and followed just so people can see the car up close 5 times just the morning i went to **HAND WASH** it!!!! its CRAZY SICK!!! I will be at the 14th HOT IMPORT NIGHTS with my crew and an alliance crew in the show so if you want to show me what you got let me know! 760 636 3197

THE GOOD THING IS I HAVE AN SR20det SWAP FOR THIS CAR ON HAND!!!!! ECU, TRANny, WIRING, MOTOR, GREDDY FMIC, and i have the AC COMPONANTS TO PUT IN AS WELL!!! SO IF YOU HAVE AN

S14 KOUKI 5spd is the winner doesn't have to have the SR20DET MOTOR! I ALREADY HAVE MY SKYVIA THAT IS A STREET MONSTER CAR **BEING UNVAILED IN 2009 MID SUMMER** just let me know what you have!

PacificDrift_Nick
03-09-2009, 06:26 PM
what now you are trading the car?

datsun510fresno
03-09-2009, 11:19 PM
trade for datsun 510 ka24de 2dr???

palmdale_mob
03-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Didn't you just barely get this car?

digitalightkenz
03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
You have a PM with an official offer.

I am very very seriously interested in working something out.

Please pm me with your number so we can talk =-p

THank you

Ken

Xclusive_racer
03-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey guys don't be blind please read the thread!!!! I ALREADY POSTED WHY IM TRADING!!! OF COURSE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED THEY WOULD **CAREFULY READ THE THREAD!!** I HAVE POSTED MY NUMBER I AM NOT BULL SHITT*NG!!!! I NEED A CAR WITH AC!!! GETS VERY HOT UP HERE IN THE SUMMER AND I AM STILL WORKING ON MY S13 RHD CONVERTED TO SKYLINE!!! SO SAYING THAT I DON"T WANT TO SPEND ANYMORE MONEY THAN I ALREADY HAVE! THE CAR RUNS FINE!! IS IN GREAT CONDITION...IF YOU DON"T HAVE A CAR TO TRADE KEEP YOUR SH!T TO YOURSELF!!! I DON"T NEED LITTLE KIDS ASKING ME A THOUSAND QUESTIONS AND THEN DON"T EVEN HAVE A CAR OR TRY TO TRADE ME A HONDA!!! PSSHHHH>>>!!! LIKE I SAID I GREW UP IN JAPAN!!! SO I KNOW MY SH!T WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO CARS ESPECAILY NISSANS!!! SO DON"T TRY TO LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT AND I SEE YOUR CAR IN PERSON IM GOING TO TELL IF YOUR TRYING TO BULLSH!T ME OR NOT!....SO ONLY SERIOUSE PEOPLE WITH REAL CARS!!! AGAIN!!! I HAVE AN SR20DET THAT WILL GO WITH THE CAR!!!!! 760 636 3197!!!!!

whats_a_sr20
03-11-2009, 05:58 AM
are u willing to sell??????

zakira
03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Hey guys don't be blind please read the thread!!!! I ALREADY POSTED WHY IM TRADING!!! OF COURSE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED THEY WOULD **CAREFULY READ THE THREAD!!** I HAVE POSTED MY NUMBER I AM NOT BULL SHITT*NG!!!! I NEED A CAR WITH AC!!! GETS VERY HOT UP HERE IN THE SUMMER AND I AM STILL WORKING ON MY S13 RHD CONVERTED TO SKYLINE!!! SO SAYING THAT I DON"T WANT TO SPEND ANYMORE MONEY THAN I ALREADY HAVE! THE CAR RUNS FINE!! IS IN GREAT CONDITION...IF YOU DON"T HAVE A CAR TO TRADE KEEP YOUR SH!T TO YOURSELF!!! I DON"T NEED LITTLE KIDS ASKING ME A THOUSAND QUESTIONS AND THEN DON"T EVEN HAVE A CAR OR TRY TO TRADE ME A HONDA!!! PSSHHHH>>>!!! LIKE I SAID I GREW UP IN JAPAN!!! SO I KNOW MY SH!T WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO CARS ESPECAILY NISSANS!!! SO DON"T TRY TO LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT AND I SEE YOUR CAR IN PERSON IM GOING TO TELL IF YOUR TRYING TO BULLSH!T ME OR NOT!....SO ONLY SERIOUSE PEOPLE WITH REAL CARS!!! AGAIN!!! I HAVE AN SR20DET THAT WILL GO WITH THE CAR!!!!! 760 636 3197!!!!!

I think YOU should read what you wrote. You cited no AC as the only negative of the car, but nowhere did you state that that's the reason you don't want the car anymore. Besides, you knew the car had no AC going in, so why the change of mind? If people are asking if there's something wrong with the car, you cannot blame them, IMO.

Silviaoneday
03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
pmd ya!!!!

Donesyboy
03-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Xclusive_racer stop yelling! geeez caps lock is not ur friend
and what the hell does growing up in japan have to do with anything?! my grandpa grew up in japan so i guess he's a master nissan tech?
instead of useless info be straight up in your post! learn to articulate batch

Oilcover
03-12-2009, 05:39 AM
another nice car sold to a total retard..

lolatclint
03-12-2009, 07:44 AM
uhm... i wish i could read your thread but all i SEE IS THIS!!! KIND!!! OF STUFF!!!!!!!."""

Xclusive_racer
03-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Okay guys,

look first of all i applogize if you though i was yelling or trying to say im a master mechanic with nissan, but im not..nobody is ever going to be too old to learn something about cars.

Second, there is NOTHING wrong with the car. again it is still in the same condtion as it was when i picked it up from GUS! i drive 2 miles to work for the past 3 days sense i got it registered. I just want a car has ac! that is it! Just a daily driver. That is why i have held off on the swap! my other coupe that is on my profile here on zilvia is my street machine. Like i said daily driver, with AC its freaking hot up here in 29 palms california base! Im in the military and it gets crazy hot!!! So im giving anybody a chance who has a good nssan i perfer a s14 kouki with or with out an sr20det swap but with ac and power steering. Is that a hard concept to grasp? and now i see how people are here on zilvia if you have a problem with me just call and ask questions? if your scared and just want to talk sh!t for fun then do it on somebody else's fourm. and keep your mouth shut. ill be at the hin just look for cars that say MASSIVE IMPACT on the windows and you will see me there...so please don't waste any of my time or yours. Im just trying to do a legit trade. The car has tein coil overs and camber plates you can tell that it used to have an sr20det swap because of the holes they cut for FMIC. Clean inside and out...i want just want a car that HAS AC! THAT IS IT! PLEASE call 760 636 3197! and thank you guys

Marcus
03-12-2009, 10:08 PM
hi guys so sorry i haven't put up pics but yes it is the car from hoooorrraah! I WILL GIVE DAPS TO HOOORRAH **GUS** for the build you can't even tell they did a conversion if it wasn't for the vin numbers
please leave negative comments there is nothing wrong witht he car other than the fact that there is no ac! I have been chased down and followed just so people can see the car up close 5 times just the morning i went to **HAND WASH** it!!!! its CRAZY SICK!!! I will be at the 14th HOT IMPORT NIGHTS with my crew and an alliance crew in the show so if you want to show me what you got let me know! 760 636 3197

THE GOOD THING IS I HAVE AN SR20det SWAP FOR THIS CAR ON HAND!!!!! ECU, TRANny, WIRING, MOTOR, GREDDY FMIC, and i have the AC COMPONANTS TO PUT IN AS WELL!!! SO IF YOU HAVE AN

S14 KOUKI 5spd is the winner doesn't have to have the SR20DET MOTOR! I ALREADY HAVE MY SKYVIA THAT IS A STREET MONSTER CAR **BEING UNVAILED IN 2009 MID SUMMER** just let me know what you have!

uhh hmm.

WTF?!?! wanna part out the wheels?

Xclusive_racer
03-12-2009, 10:12 PM
yeah if it was the last option bro....

are u willing to sell??????

whats_a_sr20
03-13-2009, 01:42 AM
well if u are hit me up...peace!

HeartagramJon
03-13-2009, 02:47 AM
hey i have a lexus sc300... basic visual mods... very clean.... 213 926-1622 FS/FT----lexus sc300/soarer VIP STYLE (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/1071358441.html)... lemme know if your interested....

Xclusive_racer
03-13-2009, 06:53 AM
well what about those rims on your car? they look the same! you own a kouki? damn lets trade!~ plus an sr20det swap!

uhh hmm.

WTF?!?! wanna part out the wheels?

Xclusive_racer
04-02-2009, 01:45 AM
no that is my car! I own a red RHD s13 and a Gun mettal Gray S13 converted R32 Skyline look at my profile under albums on the right side of the screen it shows my cars there!

NME-S14
04-02-2009, 01:46 PM
trade for a 95 kouki conversion?

pch
04-03-2009, 10:07 AM
If you decide to sell pm me a price with everything

wickedjester
04-03-2009, 05:29 PM
free bump for a fellow zilvian from 760

origin_s135
04-03-2009, 06:22 PM
i won't trade but let me know when you are selling it.

abrego702
04-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Wanna sell it??

Xclusive_racer
04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
please if your still interested please shoot me an offer it is still up for trade or sale! 760 636 3197 is my number

whats_a_sr20
04-10-2009, 12:18 AM
so what man u still selling it????hit me up 1(951)858-5167 ask for carlos!

Xclusive_racer
06-28-2009, 09:26 PM
please close thread!