PDA

View Full Version : God damn !!! why do girls like talking on the phone

OneForMe
03-04-2009, 10:38 PM
It was cool at first. when we first went out or liked eachother but now its been a year. i see you everyday why why.

i cant browse forums, go on myspace, check part numbers, find deals, do my homework and talk to you all the damn time

i hate holding the phone to my ear. i hate headsets, FUCKKKKKKKKK

whats a good excuse to use

because its driving me insane FUCKKKKKKKKKK:smash:

i hate it. dont you.

lyrical struggle
03-04-2009, 10:40 PM

C. Senor
03-04-2009, 10:47 PM
what? suck it up. you must be putting up with it for a reason.

tell her you need to run an errand for your moms or something.

Twinchy
03-04-2009, 10:49 PM
ignore the call?
or just lie and say your busy?

90hatchie
03-04-2009, 10:50 PM
i told me ex to stfu and call me later once lol
it always works like a charm (not reason shes an ex lol)

SexPanda
03-04-2009, 10:51 PM
You'll have to suck it up because its a mandatory system for women.

2 hours talk equals approx. 10 minutes sex.

its like a paycheck. lol

90hatchie
03-04-2009, 10:53 PM
i once talked on phone with a girl for 6 hours straight
i wasnt really paying attention to her
makin food watchin tv playin video games
i looked at time and i was like "were we really on the phone for 6 hours im gonna go take a shit bye"

OneForMe
03-04-2009, 10:54 PM
i like talking to her shes mine and i love her.

but is it necessary holding me prisonner on the phone for an hour each night!

shiet. im in the bathroom with my computer to use an excuse and she still calls me

i cant hold the laptop type and hold the phone up

and then she starts crying cos shes emotional because shes on her period so im obligated to stay on the phone SHIT

CrashQueen
03-04-2009, 10:55 PM
How about you stop being a pussy and just tell it to her straight? Otherwise, deal with it.

YoungGun
03-04-2009, 10:56 PM

its like a paycheck. lol
Or you could just buy dinner and not do all that jibber jabber.

i once talked on phone with a girl for 6 hours straight
i wasnt really paying attention to her
makin food watchin tv playin video games
i looked at time and i was like "were we really on the phone for 6 hours im gonna go take a shit bye"
Wow...

OneForMe
03-04-2009, 10:57 PM
How about you stop being a pussy and just tell it to her straight? Otherwise, deal with it.

I DO!!!!!

i told her. i dont like talking on the phone. she said okay.

10 mins later i text saying im sorry i just dont i love you with all my life but i dont like talking on the phone.

she says okay

call me to reassure me it'll take 1 minute i promise

AND ITS TAKING ONE HOUR!!! (still on the phone with her btw) :rl:

Koopa Troopa
03-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Tell her she's being a bug a boo

jskateborders
03-04-2009, 11:04 PM
VM5gCbPSwYI

ESmorz
03-04-2009, 11:06 PM
You know what I do when this happens.

Fuck their best friend.

deolio
03-04-2009, 11:08 PM
tell her you're out of minutes on your phone. simple as that.

Enna
03-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Hahaha this shit is hilarious. My ex used to do the same thing to me. Complained that my S14 looked like shit, then got upset that I was working on it too much. That is actually why she's my ex however lol.

(So much for grammar day for me.)

OneForMe
03-04-2009, 11:09 PM
we both have AT&T

keistyle
03-04-2009, 11:11 PM
better that than her blowing other guys.

Bubbles
03-04-2009, 11:15 PM
better that than her blowing other guys.

Is it?

I'm not so sure.

OneForMe
03-04-2009, 11:17 PM
her friends wnats to fuck me though

so like bubbles would say

"SUCCESS"

Bubbles
03-04-2009, 11:22 PM
her friends wants to fuck me though

Success.

Word.

holemilk00
03-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Wait till you live together, then she wants to "talk" every night before be, and all you want to do is sleep.

jskateborders
03-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Alright guys, If you havent realized, to girls, the grass is always greener on the other side. Always. Take this, learn it, know it, live it.
So... now that we know this, lets put it to use.
She wants you to to be more emotional right? Do it. Call her. Dont wait for her to call you. Whenever you have a free second, call her. After about a week, she will want more independence, and start to ease off. This is their game, you just need to learn how to play. Make her think that shes the one who doesnt want to talk as much.

btw, that'll be 5 dollars sir.

GluedMyNuts
03-04-2009, 11:28 PM
I hate girls.

palmdale_mob
03-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Just tell her straight up
I'm busy, got shit to do, bye
Done and done

Tucay
03-04-2009, 11:43 PM
if it werent for the sex... we wouldnt talk to them. if you want the cat then you have to pet them their way.

other wise buy a hooker. Or be a rapist! haha.

pink godzila
03-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Just tell her that you are tire and going to sleep... simple is that.. it work for me.

Will then i when out with my friend to hangout or clubing ahahah

HyperTek
03-04-2009, 11:51 PM
one thing that annoys me, is i live close to my friend's gfs house, so he usually comes by when hes near by.. and like he will come to my house right after being from her house.. and she will freaking call him or text him.. like not even 5 minutes have passed and she will call him .. and he picks up and its more important than chillen with your homie. In the case of my friend, hes just a sucker.. all the time he tells me "oh shes acting up" or "we aint getting along right now".. all the time. I think he needs to find someone else better who will appreciate his ass.

Tucay is your avatar safe? kinda pushin it man lol
pm me a picture lol

bigboto_boy
03-04-2009, 11:52 PM
tell her ur driving lol works all the time for me

mkiv98
03-04-2009, 11:52 PM
if my gf isnt around, we just leave our webcams on while studying or whatever

she ends up turning it off when she hears me just playing left 4 dead or something

ALTRNTV
03-04-2009, 11:57 PM
http://www.abracadabrasuperstore.com/images/leg%20avenue%20costumes/circus/images/circus%20ringleader%20whip_jpg.jpg

This is a pet peeve of mine. I hate talking on the phone, even if it was some chick. Only time I'm on the phone is if it's
with my mom, or when I absolutely have to be on it. My friends know that so they only text me or instant message me on
my phone. I tell the girls I talk to straight up that talking on the phone isn't my thing. I may talk to them for a short period
of time, but after 10-15 minutes, I tell them to either text or we'll talk some other time. Tell her straight out. Be a man.

jskateborders
03-05-2009, 12:02 AM
if my gf isnt around, we just leave our webcams on while studying or whatever

she ends up turning it off when she hears me just playing left 4 dead or something

wtf is wrong with people?

HyperTek
03-05-2009, 12:07 AM
This is a pet peeve of mine. I hate talking on the phone, even if it was some chick. Only time I'm on the phone is if it's
with my mom, or when I absolutely have to be on it. My friends know that so they only text me or instant message me on my phone.
I tell the girls I talk to straight up that talking on the phone isn't my thing. I may talk to them for a short period of time, but after
10-15 minutes, I tell them to either text or we'll talk some other time. Tell her straight out. Be a man.

wow i thought i was the only one who wasnt really into talkin on the phone. I usually like to keep phone conversations simple and straight to the point otherwise i get borred. Im just not a phone person, man phone sex is the hardest thing you can do.. think Dane Cook/Jessica Alba in Good Luck Chuck lol

palmdale_mob
03-05-2009, 12:11 AM
one thing that annoys me, is i live close to my friend's gfs house, so he usually comes by when hes near by.. and like he will come to my house right after being from her house.. and she will freaking call him or text him.. like not even 5 minutes have passed and she will call him .. and he picks up and its more important than chillen with your homie. In the case of my friend, hes just a sucker.. all the time he tells me "oh shes acting up" or "we aint getting along right now".. all the time. I think he needs to find someone else better who will appreciate his ass.

Tucay is your avatar safe? kinda pushin it man lol
pm me a picture lol

haha I feel you dude
I'll go to my friends house we don't really hang out that much
He'll be like oh yeah I just got back from my gf's house blah blah
Then his phone will ring and he'll just disappear
Then I'll go find him in the backyard or some random ass place just talking on his phone to his gf
and I'll just be like I'll see you later dude
Like you see her ass every day just call her back when I'm gone, not that hard

ALTRNTV
03-05-2009, 12:11 AM
It's a waste of time. If I wanted to talk to her, it would be in person. Besides, I'm on my phone 24/7, and when I'm on the phone,
I can't "chat" with my other friends simultaneously.

duffman1278
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM
I usually just say I have to finish up some work for school thats due the next day.

ESmorz
03-05-2009, 12:31 AM
man phone sex is the hardest thing you can do.. think Dane Cook/Jessica Alba in Good Luck Chuck lol

Phone sex is the most pointless thing in the world.

Just cut out the bs, send me a pic of your naughty bits and I'll :wackit:

No need to hear some girls silly ass moan over the phone while I'm getting my tug on.

Dr. Acula
03-05-2009, 01:01 AM
^^^^^^^^^^who needs the sound, while your boppin' clown. :D

!Zar!
03-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Women have a need to say 10k words a day.

Men have a need to say 2k.

Hence the problem.

Show her this thread.

/done.

theronin
03-05-2009, 01:45 AM
seriously man up. every girl that i know, knows i dont like talkin on the phone. just be up front. either text me, or say it to my face.

Howard92884
03-05-2009, 01:47 AM
I hate girls.
:ghey:

msglngth

aoiken3
03-05-2009, 01:48 AM
depends how hot she is

ALTRNTV
03-05-2009, 01:50 AM
seriously man up. every girl that i know, knows i dont like talkin on the phone. just be up front. either text me, or say it to my face.
Again, great minds. ;)

Vision Garage
03-05-2009, 01:53 AM
yea talking on the phone was 1994. Call if its an emergency. Just to chat just text. I aint got time for you babe! haha. Man up and tell her that you dont have time to just hear her talk about stuff you really dont care about.

theronin
03-05-2009, 01:56 AM
she calls? do what i do. ignore her call. then send her a text askin whats up. if she trys to call again, ignore her. then resend the text. they eventually figure it out.

S13SilviaGirl
03-05-2009, 02:01 AM
Be a man and tell her...otherwise if she is like a good friend of mine that wont shut up...set the phone down and give a few...unhuh....oh yeah....ahhh's and continue on your merry way. If she still doesnt get it...hang up on her ass.

I hate girls.

so you like boys? :ghey:

origin_s135
03-05-2009, 02:43 AM
i remember my brother gave me the phone when his GF was just going off the hook, and i was just saying yeah, okay, etc. it's funny because we sound alike over the phone.

NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
03-05-2009, 02:47 AM
LMAO, just got off the phone with my lady.......... WOW SHE TOLD ME BOUT A MOIVE SHE JUST SAW........ I felt like i was at the movies....lol

i just say things like, im hungry i want to eat, or my dad is calling me, Or babe call me later............

hahaha just tell her how u feel.... lol

GL

soreballz
03-05-2009, 02:50 AM
I hate talking on the phone as well. I usually just say, "Hey, I gotta go take a dump. I'll talk to you later."
And then I turn on the television.

miucus
03-05-2009, 02:57 AM
i fuckin hate talkin on the phone too. i usually say "Im tired baby" then i pretend like im slurring my words becuase im sleeping and dozing off, then i just go silent and she thinks im sleeping. then i leave my phone under the pillow and go downstairs and play games. works everytime for me.

Grimace
03-05-2009, 03:00 AM
"My battery is dying, and I can't find my charger. I'll call you back when I find it."

Hang up, Watch TV.

ayuaddict
03-05-2009, 03:03 AM
Alright guys, If you havent realized, to girls, the grass is always greener on the other side. Always. Take this, learn it, know it, live it.
She wants you to to be more emotional right? Do it. Call her. Dont wait for her to call you. Whenever you have a free second, call her. After about a week, she will want more independence, and start to ease off. This is their game, you just need to learn how to play. Make her think that shes the one who doesnt want to talk as much.

this man tells the fucking truth.

whats so bad about talking on the phone?

i mean i personally HATE talking on the phone with all but one person.

ive learned to multitask when i talk on the phone with this one person, which is unnecessary because she now lives with me.

the point is: learn to multitask while you still can, you cannot multitask and have a "deep conversation" in person when she moves in.

JDM_inspired
03-05-2009, 03:11 AM
better yet, turn it off. when she confronts you about constantly gettin your voicemail, just say you couldnt get reception...

theronin
03-05-2009, 03:19 AM
better yet, turn it off. when she confronts you about constantly gettin your voicemail, just say you couldnt get reception...
lying is meh. just say you dont like talking on the phone. seriously women think we are all dogs because guys like you lie to them all the time.

this thread is slowly becoming a thread that should be merged into the how to spit game 101 thread.

CrashQueen
03-05-2009, 03:27 AM
You guys are all pussies. Let me tell you what I think from an actual female's perspective okay? How you about you don't even bother making such stupid excuses and if it drives you insane you tell her the fucking truth. Simple as that. To you OP, since you said you've already told her and she still doesn't get the damn clue, tell her this, "babe, I'm going to go now I have 1)something truthful to do 2) I have been on the phone with you longer than I wanted. I already told you I don't like being on the phone."

If she doesn't understand you even after telling her that, she's clingy as fuck and maybe you should consider dumping her.

the end.

theronin
03-05-2009, 03:31 AM
is anyone reading anything Akademik and I are saying?

Grimace
03-05-2009, 03:49 AM
You guys are all pussies. Let me tell you what I think from an actual female's perspective okay? How you about you don't even bother making such stupid excuses and if it drives you insane you tell her the fucking truth. Simple as that. To you OP, since you said you've already told her and she still doesn't get the damn clue, tell her this, "babe, I'm going to go now I have 1)something truthful to do 2) I have been on the phone with you longer than I wanted. I already told you I don't like being on the phone."

If she doesn't understand you even after telling her that, she's clingy as fuck and maybe you should consider dumping her.

the end.

Then we have to listen to you BAWWW about "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!".

Make excuse, Hang up phone, Watch TV. NO PROBLEMS.

Confront, Listen to stupid, Irritating female crying, Filled inbox, ect.

Frankly, I don't even want to THINK of dating until I can at least fish for 24 years of age WOMEN, Not girls.

CrashQueen
03-05-2009, 04:00 AM

Frankly, I don't even want to THINK of dating until I can at least fish for 24 years of age WOMEN, Not girls.

Funny how you think that making an excuse will solve the problem. You know that after over a handful of excuses that will probably end up sounding the same down the line, she'll eventually catch on. If she wants to be a confrontational whining girlfriend then you can expect the whole, "bahhh! How could you doooo thissss to meee!' bullshit. Then guess what? At that point you say, "Bahhhh how the hell do you expect me to stay on the phone with you for hours on end and not expect me to get sick of your shit?" At that point, you hang up and find yourself another girlfriend who'll actually let you live your damn life.

How do you expect to know what a 24 year old is supposed to act like when you don't have the experience dating anyone younger than her? What if she acts like a 22 year old, would you really know the difference? Age doesn't necessarily mean maturity.

Grimace
03-05-2009, 04:26 AM
You're right age doesn't mean that person is mature. However, Look at 18 year old girls. They are all about that high school drama bullshit. It is this bullshit that I WILL NOT put up with.

Right now I have my own priorities, And buying her shoes so she can call me tomorrow and tell me about someone said this or that, Isn't one of them. This all falls back onto why I don't want to date any girl under say, 24 years old. Because chances are, If she doesn't have her shit together by then, She never will.

However, If I was to meet someone under that age, who had her shit together, didn't care about the stupid drama problems, ect. Yes, I would have no problem being in a relationship with her. I would just rather be single then put up with some girl, who thinks everything should be given to her at the drop of a hat. Or who cries and cries when something doesn’t go EXACTLY to her plans.

theronin
03-05-2009, 05:00 AM
grimace, you are 18, not to burst your bubble but imo 24 year olds are out of your league. concentrate on school. it will pay off better in the long run. believe me.

Grimace
03-05-2009, 05:37 AM
grimace, you are 18, not to burst your bubble but imo 24 year olds are out of your league. concentrate on school. it will pay off better in the long run. believe me.

That's what I said.

"Frankly, I don't even want to THINK of dating until I can at least fish for 24 years of age WOMEN, Not girls."

SimpleS14
03-05-2009, 06:50 AM
I DO!!!!!

i told her. i dont like talking on the phone. she said okay.

10 mins later i text saying im sorry i just dont i love you with all my life but i dont like talking on the phone.

wow...no offense, but that was a really whack move and easily making yourself "soft" and not really holding your own. You can't expect her to believe you if you're like that. Just be honest and keep it real. I'm actually surprised you let it carry on for so long.

jskateborders has a very valid point, a girl hates it when a guy are all over them (in most cases) and just want some space.

Grimace - You weren't exactly clear on when you want to seek a 24 yr old. Honestly, I think that statement is lame. At your age you're suppose to hook up with as many girls as possible to improve your game and know what you want. Also 24 is such a random age to pick...what if she's ideal and 22? :keke:

ESmorz
03-05-2009, 06:53 AM
what if she's ideal and 22? :keke:

But... she's not 24. :faint:

Vagina's are not like wine. They do not appreciate over time.

So kick it cheap with them 18 year olds and bud light lime.

Grimace
03-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Grimace - You weren't exactly clear on when you want to seek a 24 yr old. Honestly, I think that statement is lame. At your age you're suppose to hook up with as many girls as possible to improve your game and know what you want. Also 24 is such a random age to pick...what if she's ideal and 22?

Yeah, I guess I wasn't clear enough. I'm all for hooking up, with them. I was talking about having a serious relationship though. BIIIIIIIIIG difference IMO.

98s14inaz
03-05-2009, 07:05 AM
It was cool at first. when we first went out or liked eachother but now its been a year. i see you everyday why why.

i cant browse forums, go on myspace, check part numbers, find deals, do my homework and talk to you all the damn time

i hate holding the phone to my ear. i hate headsets, FUCKKKKKKKKK

whats a good excuse to use

because its driving me insane FUCKKKKKKKKKK:smash:

i hate it. dont you.

I know exactly how you feel. Girls have to tell you every single fucking detail about their day on the phone. Some days I have to just say, "baby, I'm really busy right now with work. Can you give me the cliffnotes or tell me about it when I get home?"

enkei2k
03-05-2009, 07:08 AM
sucks that you have the same carrier, free mobile minutes. my girl and i are on different carriers, so i use that as an excuse all the time. it's true though, ever since i met her, my phone bill has been slowly creeping up and i tell her about it. shit, even now less than 2 weeks into my billing cycle, i used up at least 300 outta 700 minutes already. and i still have 2 more weeks to go just about. just recently, yesterday as a matter of fact, called, said maybe 2-3 sentences, and silence the rest of the time. just don't say anything and see what happens then. we ended up falling asleep on each other.

my girl doesn't give me every single detail about her day...(babe i woke up at 9, brushed my teeth at 9:06, picked out a shirt at 9:15, picked out a pair of jeans at 9:20, etc etc) thankfully... phewwwwwww

S13_SideWayz
03-05-2009, 09:10 AM
dude grow a pair and tell her! be like am busy period.
dont asnwer or text back for a while..
i had a grl that if i didnt respond back rite away or asnwer her calls she would flip and say i was with someone else. (physco).. i said take a chill. n she did.
SO DONT ANSWER!

stiizy
03-05-2009, 09:32 AM

the end.

word we don't like them clingy types...

You know i feel you guys and agree

word at 18 all i wanted to do was fuck and get high i mean grades :rofl:

OP she doesn't get it so pick up the phone a little less or pick and say hey i'm busy doing something truthful and say i'll call you back later...

I had a chick like this who always wanted to be on the phone if we weren't together, so i would tell her oh i'm at work or hey i'm working on the car or Damn babe i'll call you later the guys are schooling me in Halo all rreal shit and she got it after a while but if she don't then sever communication for a few days and she'll be like oh okay i get it now..

if that don't work let her go, chicks also do this cause they insecure so there like well i'm not with him let me call him to make sure he aint doing shit behind my back..

Like someone said wait till you live with her and the talking goes on when you wanna sleep that shit is no fun you have to take it..

djcobra
03-05-2009, 09:43 AM
WTF... f'n kids these days, concentrate on school!

Pointless thread.

DALAZ_68
03-05-2009, 09:45 AM

its like a paycheck. lol

possible new sig quote right here...lol

You know what I do when this happens.

Fuck their best friend.

but what if shes the fugly jabba the hut looking bitch...youll need a shit load of tequila for that one

i dunno about that remember, women dont want clingy guys, thats why there doing all the clinging ...

she calls? do what i do. ignore her call. then send her a text askin whats up. if she trys to call again, ignore her. then resend the text. they eventually figure it out.

thats how all the girls i talk to get the hint...

"My battery is dying, and I can't find my charger. I'll call you back when I find it."

Hang up, Watch TV. i only do that when it does happen, which is everynight after works...

the end.

**applause** fucking thank you

if the ass is worth it, ull put up with it...otherwise stop crying about it, and move the fuck on...if anyone has the vagina in ur relationship its you...ur the one coming here crying about it...instead of handling ur ish the way u should

Funny how you think that making an excuse will solve the problem. You know that after over a handful of excuses that will probably end up sounding the same down the line, she'll eventually catch on. If she wants to be a confrontational whining girlfriend then you can expect the whole, "bahhh! How could you doooo thissss to meee!' bullshit. Then guess what? At that point you say, "Bahhhh how the hell do you expect me to stay on the phone with you for hours on end and not expect me to get sick of your shit?" At that point, you hang up and find yourself another girlfriend who'll actually let you live your damn life.

How do you expect to know what a 24 year old is supposed to act like when you don't have the experience dating anyone younger than her? What if she acts like a 22 year old, would you really know the difference? Age doesn't necessarily mean maturity.

exactly, ive seen 22 yr. old twits act liek there in HS still...yet ive met and hooked up with some really down tto earth younger girls who know there shit better than any of those 22 year olds...ive even gone out with a 25 yr. old and you know what, same BS drama like some younger girs...and yes im calling them girls not real women

Right now I have my own priorities, And buying her shoes so she can call me tomorrow and tell me about someone said this or that, Isn't one of them. This all falls back onto why I don't want to date any girl under say, 24 years old. Because chances are, If she doesn't have her shit together by then, She never will.

why the fuck would u go and buy her shit in the first place, depending were you live, say like me here in L.A. if she doesnt have a job(or part time and School),car,place(campus apt), then mostlikely they dont have there shit together...

But... she's not 24. :faint:

Vagina's are not like wine. They do not appreciate over time.

So kick it cheap with them 18 year olds and bud light lime.

another possible good quote for sig

Grimace
03-05-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm not seeing anyone right now. I don't buy girls shit. I'm not crying about anything. I simply stated I cant stand high school girls. Their only good for 2 things, That gash between their legs and the occasional sandwich.

CrimsonRockett
03-05-2009, 09:58 AM
To all these people complaining, quit being pussies, man up, and talk to them about the problem.

My gf and I don't call each other unless A. one of us is going to pick up the other, or B. what time the other gets off work.

We used to talk for hours on the phone. I got tired of it.

Went over one day, told her about the problem, and came to the conclusion that we really shouldn't be on the phone unless the other had something important to say.

Done and done.

Making excuses just so you can hang up doesn't solve the problem.

DALAZ_68
03-05-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm not seeing anyone right now. I don't buy girls shit. I'm not crying about anything. I simply stated I cant stand high school girls. Their only good for a few things, That gashes between their legs and the occasional BJ while eating a I eat a sandwich.
fixed it for yah

To all these people complaining, quit being pussies, man up, and talk to them about the problem.

My gf and I don't call each other unless A. one of us is going to pick up the other, or B. what time the other gets off work.

We used to talk for hours on the phone. I got tired of it.

Went over one day, told her about the problem, and came to the conclusion that we really shouldn't be on the phone unless the other had something important to say.

Done and done.

Making excuses just so you can hang up doesn't solve the problem.

atleast someone steps up to the plate...another thing, if u hang out together, what do you do, last i checked, u talk when ur out wiht ur girl...but hey...thats just me...

wheresthaboost?
03-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Just tell her straight up
I'm busy, got shit to do, bye
Done and done

foreal though, man up

HyperTek
03-05-2009, 10:42 AM
DALAZ_68 real talk right there.

case closed lol

JRas
03-05-2009, 11:12 AM
just tell your busy ( work, school, project ) and need to concentrate

If I'm not busy, I usually just play video games or watch tv while she talks, and pretend like I'm listening. on occasion, she will notice you're not listening, just say you got distracted with the tv or the video game :P

i fuckin hate talkin on the phone too. i usually say "Im tired baby" then i pretend like im slurring my words because I'm sleeping and dozing off, then i just go silent and she thinks im sleeping. then i leave my phone under the pillow and go downstairs and play games. works everytime for me.

lmao, ftw

DALAZ_68
03-05-2009, 11:19 AM
DALAZ_68 real talk right there.

case closed lol
its true though...especially if ur wanting a real serious relationship, its key to communicate face to face, over the phone is pathetic bullshit...if its important its has to be said face to face...

drftwerks
03-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Fuck their best friend.

im with him

jskateborders
03-05-2009, 11:34 AM
i dunno about that remember, women dont want clingy guys, thats why there doing all the clinging ...
Not entirely correct or incorrect. Girls dont want clingy guys when your being clingy. But on the other end, If your not clingy, they feel like your "not emotional enough" with them.
Think about it. Girls always feel the relationship isnt perfect. Its either space or more emotion.

Matej
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
When I don't feel like talking, I just don't pick up. Makes it that much more special when I do. When asked why I don't pick up, I say I'm no good at talking on the phone and wouldn't want to embarass myself, and I apologize.

somovr4
03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I usually amputate all of my girlfriends ears so I do not have to talk to them over the telephone.

jackjack
03-05-2009, 12:19 PM
i HATE that shit. just say you're busy. thats what i do. i use to sit on the phone all day long. screw that.

J90lude
03-05-2009, 12:49 PM
LOL at these comments!!

HyperTek
03-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Just go Chris Brown the next time you see her. lmao

ALTRNTV
03-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Nope, that's why threads like this, the Spit Game 101, and Relationship thread all exist.

driven_
03-05-2009, 07:09 PM
some girl i wasnt dating used to do that.

called me every 2 hours, pissed of my parents.

me being asian, my parents told me to tell her gots to chill.

havent heard from her since.

ixfxi
03-05-2009, 07:58 PM
i havent had a cell phone for near 10 years now, for that exact reason.. i dont like to be found and i sure dont like to be disturbed... ever.

women like phones because they've mastered the art of fucking with men. they can fuck can text at the same time like its no ones business. seriously, ive seen girls at bars have a conversation with a guy who's buying her a drink WHILE sending a text to some guy shes going to sleep with later that night.

theronin
03-05-2009, 08:18 PM
i havent had a cell phone for near 10 years now, for that exact reason.. i dont like to be found and i sure dont like to be disturbed... ever.

women like phones because they've mastered the art of fucking with men. they can fuck can text at the same time like its no ones business. seriously, ive seen girls at bars have a conversation with a guy who's buying her a drink WHILE sending a text to some guy shes going to sleep with later that night.

you mean you dont do that? lol

Matej
03-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Kiss me through the phone.

Future240
03-05-2009, 11:17 PM
so you like boys? :ghey:

Roast by lisa=Win:rofl:

ALTRNTV
03-05-2009, 11:32 PM
QhwQay4QiOw

SochBAT
03-05-2009, 11:41 PM
I agree with most posts in this thread, even though I can't man up myself. :wiggle:

HyperTek
03-05-2009, 11:57 PM
haha soo many girls like that song
thats the only reason why Souljaboy and Plies have rap careers cuz girls like their songs

i sometimes question girls tastes in music

SochBAT
03-06-2009, 12:10 AM
I question girls all the time.

Their reasoning makes no sense at all.

cnichols
03-06-2009, 11:12 AM
http://www.streetelite.net/pics/Other/Fun/theRegister.jpg

^That's why we put up with it. Caught in mid sentence of course (my girlfriend needs to turn pro at talking)

They do not make sense, when they're on their period they are insane.

But, my feelings toward the thread topic is that to them, talking on the phone is a hobby, kind of like cars are to us. In general, they're just not as worried about creating/building/accomplishing things as we are. If they are, they feel like talking is accomplishing something. Sucks, but we're screwed as far as talking goes...we almost broke up yesterday because I didn't talk to her for 2 days when I was sick! OMG..the world is going to end! Wouldn't you know it...it's that time of the month.

In closing, I'd like to quote the great Mr. Garrison..."I'm sorry, I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

DALAZ_68
03-06-2009, 01:30 PM
i sometimes question girls tastes in music

only sometimes........!?