PDA

View Full Version : CA 1995 SE/sr20/fs-ft/CLEAN!!

Silviaoneday
02-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Well to start out this is a 1995 240sx SE with a CLEAN title. I purchased this car roughly one year ago 115xxx miles and now I only have 115340 miles on. Half those miles were just to take it home. The car was completely stock with a s14 sr20 when I purchased it. Currently registered and smogged, since then I put these mods on it. Im looking to get atleast what I have put into it. Not in a big rush by no means to get rid of this, I'm open for trades that are similar in price value. This car is immaculate, no dents no scratches and extremely taken care of. The interior looks like it came off the show room floor! Ive seen some adds going for cars that are 6k plus that are no where near how clean and well taken care of. I would like to get $8700 but I'm willing to negotiate with you, which would deff. be my loss considering how immaculate this car is, and what mods will come with it. With the mods alone it was over 3k and everything only has 340 miles on them so no abuse at all! This car sits in my garage all day. I never drive it!! So LMK and thanks for looking! Oh yea the car has AC blows cold as Fu***!!

Mods:

s14 sr20
HKS BOV
Custom Hardpipes
Custom FMIC
Walbro 255
HKS Hi-power exhaust 3.35 from the catback I believe
Blitz DP
Different turbo elbow? Not sure what brand
Fluidyne radiator
FAL fans
Relocated Battery to the trunk extremely clean!
Autometer boost gauge
Autometer coolant gauge
Z32 Front brake upgrade
Megan Track series Coilovers (recently purchased only 48 miles on them!!)
Silvia steering wheel

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/97shprelude/DSCF0418.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/97shprelude/DSCF0421.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/97shprelude/DSCF0423.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/97shprelude/DSCF0419.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/97shprelude/DSCF0420.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/97shprelude/DSCF0422.jpg

miracosta
02-28-2009, 09:04 PM
damn if this didnt have a sr or it wasnt illegal to own a sr in san diego, i would totally take this off ur hands

Silviaoneday
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
damn if this didnt have a sr or it wasnt illegal to own a sr in san diego, i would totally take this off ur hands

I was going to try and look into getting this car reffed with the sr20 in it some how. Im not to sure how this works, but I have heard of it before??

Donesyboy
03-01-2009, 04:20 AM

lol miracosta you never cease to amaze me! = ] new best friend right herre!!
lol you can get reffed anywhere in CA for having a non factory engine

Silviaoneday
03-01-2009, 10:14 AM

Ok so it is true lol I thought so

blkwrx
03-01-2009, 10:38 AM
interested in car. pm sent.

Silviaoneday
03-01-2009, 11:03 AM
All PM's replied!!

miracosta
03-01-2009, 11:30 AM

yeah but pretend im driving normally and some gay ass cop pulls me over from some BS probable cause...pops the hood, sees the sr, impounds the car or gives me a gay ass ref ticket.....

Silviaoneday
03-01-2009, 11:34 AM
yeah but pretend im driving normally and some gay ass cop pulls me over from some BS probable cause...pops the hood, sees the sr, impounds the car or gives me a gay ass ref ticket.....

Well if you get the car reffed with that engine in there and a cop does pull you over and sees that the motor is registered to that car then he cant give you a ticket for a motor swap. But if you dont get the car reffed and he pulls you over and sees that motor in there your dunzoo

miracosta
03-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Well if you get the car reffed with that engine in there and a cop does pull you over and sees that the motor is registered to that car then he cant give you a ticket for a motor swap. But if you dont get the car reffed and he pulls you over and sees that motor in there your dunzoo

can anyone confrim? if u get this car reffed id be def interested...but until then other buyers are gonna have to be interested... very clean car!

neenjafus
03-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I'll send you a lowball pm offer. I like the car but, like everyone, I have a budget. If you are desperate, great!

If not, free bump :)

FRpilot
03-01-2009, 12:28 PM
can anyone confrim? if u get this car reffed id be def interested...but until then other buyers are gonna have to be interested... very clean car!

you can't get it reffed with an sr no matter what you do. i'm sorry, it's the truth. you can get it illegally smogged and even swap ka back in with all the original smog equipment to pass ref and swap back to sr and do it again when you get caught again (more headache than it's worth for a daily driver imo), but not legally ca reffed.

very clean car.

Silviaoneday
03-01-2009, 12:57 PM
you can't get it reffed with an sr no matter what you do. i'm sorry, it's the truth. you can get it illegally smogged and even swap ka back in with all the original smog equipment to pass ref and swap back to sr and do it again when you get caught again (more headache than it's worth for a daily driver imo), but not legally ca reffed.

very clean car.

Ok well thanks for the clarity, yea I heard that from someone else wasnt to sure then somone posted you could but thanks for the help!!

zachariah
03-01-2009, 05:49 PM
intersted in your car, pm sent

Silviaoneday
03-01-2009, 06:30 PM
All PM's replied thanks for lookin!

Aoshi112
03-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Do you know who did the sr20 swap?

dued
03-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi You have a PM :)

Silviaoneday
03-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Do you know who did the sr20 swap?

No I dont actually?? The car had the motor when I purchased it.