PDA

View Full Version : CA 1989 Fiji Blue Starion/ Conquest Street/ Track prep

michael knight
02-28-2009, 06:56 PM
For sale is my 1989 rust free Chrysler Conquest Mitsu Starion 5sp. in Recently repainted factory Fiji Blue. Car has 90k on chassis and bottom end but everything else is new and ready to have fun.

Super16G Evo III turbo, MAFTranslator piggy back tuned by Chris Vipers, 3"gm MAF, innovative wideband w/ XD-16 gauge, Walborro 255lph, Aeromotive AFPR and Stainless fuel lines, AEM Tru-Boost EVC and gauge, KDM 2 ¼ HardPipeKit, KDM 3" exhaust w/ Apex N1 Dunk and cat, KDM ported exhaust manifold, Ceramic/ heat coated turbo and ex. manifold., KDM aluminum racing radiator, KDM 4" intercooler, KDM new p/s gearbox, Clearwater NJV head port/polish, custom CAI in fender well, ST front sway bar, GC coilovers w/ new KYB GR2's- 550fr., 350rr eibach springs, Mookeh F/R camber plates, Stedebani Short Shifter, StainlessSteel red coated brake lines, El Glow indiglow gauges, Cusco front strut bar, GM 105 amp. alt., TurboXS RFL BOV( real),HKS turbo timer, MOMO wheel & hub, Pioneer deck, Pioneer equalizer and speakers w/ Sony amp, new half shafts, resealed diff, new rear calipers, fresh fluids( royal purple), 16X8 stock rims with pro painted matte blak centers and polished lips, w/ 245/45/16 Hancook Ventus RS2’s at all fours( rears are brand new and fronts have 80% left), Road Racing engineering extended rear wheel studs, front ARP extended wheel studs, All new fusible links and fusible link box, New lower temp fan coolant temp sensors, Trick Voltage display on bettary, Recaro cloth seats( comes w/ minty black leathers as well)primary injector was just cleaned serviced by RC Engineering and Secondary was bought new from KDM.

Car runs awesome w/ no problems and has cold A/C that was just converted and charged w/ R134.
Was recently dyno tuned for reliability to 200whp and 251 wtq. at 17psi. (turbo is efficient up to 20 psi.) and had a max lean AFR of 11.9.
This was done while I was still using a mechanical FlexFan, had a stock radiator, and stock Intercooler. By ditching the Flex Fan I’m sure it’s now pushing close to 220whp and 270wtq.

Price is $6,000

I can and have shipped cars across the country and can arrange it at buyers expense. Usually about $850.00 from LA to NY.
I currently live in LA for the next month and will then be moving to St. Louis for the month of April, then Memphis after that.

For a boat load of more photos please visit http://profile.imageshack.us/user/michaelknight123
Thanks,
Damon

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2038/newsighu6.th.jpg (http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newsighu6.jpg)

michael knight
03-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Also, Cali car w/ no rust.
Autoxed it at El toro yesterday and had zero leaks( not a drop) and never went above normal operating temps. El Toro is notorious for having some of the longest AutoX courses around.
This car has been sorted by the best tuners, drivers, and suspension guys in Socal. Built for the track but has four seats and everything you need for good Daily Driving.

michael knight
03-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Forgot to mention...
Also has new water pump, new NGK spark plugs, new spark wires, and front bearings just professionally re-packed.

New price for 1 week only!!!!!
$5,000 from 3/7/09-3/15/09

910noskillz
03-09-2009, 04:58 PM
damn......=(

leedrift
03-09-2009, 06:19 PM
you gonna have this with you in st louis? cause if youve still got it then ill be interested in it. im in illinois so id be a little closer than cali haha

Flicktitty
03-09-2009, 06:45 PM
man that is awesome!

G/L with the sale on a gorgeous Starion.

mrmephistopheles
03-09-2009, 07:56 PM
neat StarQuest.

michael knight
03-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Sorry guys, decided to keep it.
Damon