PDA

View Full Version : Street Racers: Hit and Run

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 02:26 AM
My parents just got hit by Street Racers. (2/27/09 ~12:30am)

Apparently 6 cars including a later model Red Dodge Neon all stopped on the 15 freeway just after the 76 exit. My dad was driving and didn't know what they were doing so he swerved around them and kept on his way.

Apparently a few moments later 2 cars flew by my parents at around 120mph. Then a few seconds later a white car lost control in the lane next to them and side swiped them going about 80mph. The car stopped on the opposite side of the freeway while the rest of the street racers helped him take his bumper off and take off. My parents car was unoperational so they weren't able to follow them.

My mom was yelling at my dad to stay near the car because he was going to run over to the guys car. They took off and it was basically a hit and run.

Anyways. I am happy to report that they are both completely safe and sound. Our Civic Hybrid wasn't so lucky, thing is fucked up.

It was weird because I was supposed to go with them and, now I wish I had because I probably would have been able to get plates. Just after the accident happened (unbeknownst to me) I was coming home from getting some mexican food and a White or Yellow Sentra SE-R pulled off Mission and the 76 in Fallbrook and was just booking it like there was no tomorrow. It might have been related but, I have no idea. Would be weird if it was.

Side Note - If you live in the North County area and you might know who these guys are. Or where they organize. (I think it maybe at the park and ride at the 76.) Let me know.

...God Damn Street Racers.

http://culturegarage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/streetracers.jpg

Mister.E
02-27-2009, 02:28 AM
wow thats super fucked up man. glad your parents made it out okay. that could have been devastating at those speeds

karl wasabi
02-27-2009, 02:30 AM
Damn. This sucks man. Good thing that everyone is safe. That would have been funny if that bumper that fell off had a plate attached to it. haha.

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 02:31 AM
wow thats super fucked up man. glad your parents made it out okay. that could have been devastating at those speeds

Yes this is the second high speed impact this car has left the occupants completely unharmed and able to get to the side of the road. That thing is a god damn tank. A+ and Gold Stars to Honda.

Originally, I was supposed to be picking my mom up from the airport. In which case it would have been my brand new Subaru that got hit. I don't even know what I would have done but it probably would have involved me flipping out, popping the hatch and, taking out the wrecking bar whilst headed to his side of the freeway no matter how much my mom detested it.

In any event if they are indeed local like I suspect, I really want to find out who they are. Then I'll decide what to do with the information.

Tearlessj
02-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Should be able to find them quick posting it on a local forum. Glad your parents made it out ok man.

Flipzide
02-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Hey elliot, try posting on sdrev as well.

I'm glad to know your parents are fine.

Like I said on sddrift, I'll ask around, but I doubt i'll find out anything =/

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Hey elliot, try posting on sdrev as well.

I'm glad to know your parents are fine.

Like I said on sddrift, I'll ask around, but I doubt i'll find out anything =/

Thanks, I am too. Tonight could have been muy terrible and I'd have to go Kevin Bacon on these people's asses once I found out who they were.

I'll sign up for sdrev and see whats up with that.

Really I don't even know know who to ask, I don't know anyone who street races either lol.

240SXsaint
02-27-2009, 04:32 AM
damn glad ur parents are ok. i hope u find those fuckers

yurisfriendevan
02-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Fuck Kevin Bacon you gotta go crazy Mel Gibson style! You wanna jump? Then lets jump!

I hope you find these pricks.

HyperTek
02-27-2009, 05:01 AM
sucks man

fucking asshats got away with it too
karma will fuck them over

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 05:05 AM
sucks man

fucking asshats got away with it too
karma will fuck them over

Not yet. I may have a lead.

We'll see.

LeftNutOfGowd
02-27-2009, 06:43 AM
They must have just seen trailer for the new fast and furious and got pumped up lol

stiizy
02-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Wow Smorz i'm glad your parents are alright, i hope you catch the stupid fucks..

enkei2k
02-27-2009, 07:52 AM
yeah definintely +1 on the good news. i had no idea civics were tanks like that. especially a hybrid version. man, some people are just so stupid sometimes. find a car or cars with similar color and damage. i'm sure they couldn't have been too far.

DCP94
02-27-2009, 08:30 AM
there are some stuuppiidd people in this world, glad your parents are o.k. and good luck on finding them. what goes around comes around so sucks for those guys

blueshark123
02-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Im glad ur parents were fine. I hope u find those dumb fucks and have a little fun with them if u know what i mean.

HyperTek
02-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Not yet. I may have a lead.

We'll see.

good luck, hopefully you got a good lead, just turn em over to cops, but knowing cops probably wont do shit, just question them and come back "nah those are good kids they didnt do it" lol

drift freaq
02-27-2009, 10:30 AM
wow that's just fucking stupid, blocking the freeway off for street racing? Fucking idiot street racers. Glad to hear your parents are okay and good luck on tracking down those scumbags.

YoungGun
02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Glad to hear your parents are okay.

Find out who did it and go rally on their faces in your subaru.

Flicktitty
02-27-2009, 11:01 AM
that sucks man, i'm glad your parents are ok.

Good luck catching them.

RaceBred 17
02-27-2009, 11:30 AM
cruise your local high school and see if you see the cars there.

Bubbles
02-27-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm just imagining the scene perfectly, you're in a white muscle shirt with a gun slung on your shoulders, getting out the car you're too afraid to drive, whilst your sister Mia tries to calm you down, only to explain to her that you have to find Jessie because your all he's got, hoping that backstabber Brian O' Connor doesn't arrest you.

DrftSLowHomIe!!
02-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Glad ur parents are ok man, i hope u get some info on those bastards, your parents know what type of car hit em?

ugly
02-27-2009, 02:34 PM
I know a lot of cars and even more ricer douchebags used to meet up at the In N Out in Temecula, right before Winchester, on Thursday nights. Not sure if it still pops, but Im guessing it still does. They might have moved it to the In N Out in Murrieta off the 215. Just letting you know if you wanna check it out sometime and look for any fucked up cars...

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Apparently some gay crew named "Team Unknown" hangs out at the park and ride just a mile from where this happened.

Some stake outs may be going on.

driftsilvias13
02-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Thank GOD your parents are okay! Stupid idiots.

Matej
02-27-2009, 03:19 PM
They disrespected your family!

GSXRJJordan
02-27-2009, 03:44 PM
All F&F fun aside, that shit is lame, and super unfortunate that your folks got hit. Hopefully you can stake em out, get some video of the cars, and get the cops involved.

People that do stupid things in cars do stupid things in the rest of their lives, and you'd feel real shitty approaching one with a bat/etc and gettin your ass shot. Flip side, you'd feel real shitty doin time for shooting one of them.

Pray that you can catch them doing it again, and the cops will take it from there.

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Now I must disrespect their family.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/cardamage.jpg

Mostly cosmetic but, the rotor is cracked and there is a lot of camber there that shouldnt be.

All F&F fun aside, that shit is lame, and super unfortunate that your folks got hit. Hopefully you can stake em out, get some video of the cars, and get the cops involved.

People that do stupid things in cars do stupid things in the rest of their lives, and you'd feel real shitty approaching one with a bat/etc and gettin your ass shot. Flip side, you'd feel real shitty doin time for shooting one of them.

Pray that you can catch them doing it again, and the cops will take it from there.

I'm not dumb or gangster enough to do that kind of shit. I don't even have a gun. I just want to find out who they are and get their cars impounded, licenses revoked, and wave to them while it's all happening. Unless cops refuse to do anything...

Street Racers are the bane of the automotive world and they can eat my ass.

punk138
02-27-2009, 05:02 PM
that fucking sucks man.

good thing your folks are ok.

you should search myspace for local car clubs or something...

you never know u might get lucky and find one of them...

Antihero983
02-27-2009, 05:56 PM
holy shit esmorz! im glad no one was seriously injured!

street racers are from the shallow end of the gene pool, and should have their exsistences revoked.

good luck man.

240love
02-27-2009, 07:20 PM
wow that sucks man!

I hope you catch those idots!!

Glad your folks are ok though.

RedStage
02-27-2009, 09:03 PM
glad the parent units are ok. good luck getting the idiots responsible and in getting the car fixed.

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 11:17 PM
So I posted up on a myspace group...

This clown sends me a message.

street runners | MySpace.com (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=212987384)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/dumbass.jpg

A little bit of comedy for this thread lol.

Flipzide
02-27-2009, 11:24 PM
wtf????? was that dude on your friends list or did he just message you out of the blue?

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 11:28 PM
wtf????? was that dude on your friends list or did he just message you out of the blue?

Very much of the latter.

blu808
02-27-2009, 11:28 PM
I am glad your parents are ok man. That is what matters. There are a million idiots out there, and that will never change. I hope that kid realizes what he did.

If not fuck em. God will sort them out.

Luke

ESmorz
02-27-2009, 11:36 PM
I am glad your parents are ok man. That is what matters. There are a million idiots out there, and that will never change. I hope that kid realizes what he did.

If not fuck em. God will sort them out.

Luke

Most definitely.

In related news: This myspace convo is getting great.

Flipzide
02-28-2009, 12:02 AM
post haste.

msg length

ESmorz
02-28-2009, 12:07 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/hahaawesome.jpg

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

spoolandslide
02-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Hahahaha, to the park n' ride, with bricks!

mkiv98
02-28-2009, 12:34 AM
oh the huge manatee

i hope you find them and are able to charge them as hard as you can!!!!

ronmcdon
02-28-2009, 12:37 AM
good job. will be interesting to see how you handle this.
pls keep us updated. :)

Matej
02-28-2009, 01:06 AM
Real street racers street race for honor.

ESmorz
02-28-2009, 01:24 AM
To some people respect is more important.

good job. will be interesting to see how you handle this.
pls keep us updated. :)

Will do good sir. Me and a buddy just rode around and scoped out the park and ride just now. There was a white modded older model Z there with a fucked up front end. I have seriously doubt that the car is related though.

handinpants
02-28-2009, 01:55 AM
you live in fallbrook man?> i know the 76, pm me

240love
02-28-2009, 11:41 AM
WTF!! fuck that guy!!

you got patience man i would have looked for his lame ass and handled his ass!!

HyperTek
02-28-2009, 12:23 PM
To some people respect is more important.

respect and honor for all 5 dudes of the group that probably take it seriously lol..

sadly its funny as hell how majority of street racers dont know shit about cars or even performance driving... Dudes that spend years on it, and never become pro, just grow to be old street racers lol

tr4c3
02-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Street racing is a way of life LOL. Fucking morons like this will get what they have coming. Karma catches up pretty quickly. It's also hilarious how horrible their grammar is.

ESmorz
02-28-2009, 03:48 PM
WTF!! fuck that guy!!

you got patience man i would have looked for his lame ass and handled his ass!!

Well that option hasn't really presented itself.

If my mom was right and it was a Cobalt that hit them and, it was running with an SRT4 in that area something tells me they might have been Marines...

Flipzide
02-28-2009, 04:11 PM
why would you assume marines just because of an srt4 and a cobalt?

marines drive a lot of cars/bikes ya kno, lol...

ESmorz
02-28-2009, 04:16 PM
why would you assume marines just because of an srt4 and a cobalt?

marines drive a lot of cars/bikes ya kno, lol...

Every day hundreds of them drive down Ammunition Road and it seems like half of them drive Cobalts and SRT-4's. Or a street bike/truck.

I hope they aren't though. In any event, still waiting for a couple of people to come through with tip off's since I doubt after the incident they will be going back any time soon. Or at least they would be foolish too.

ESmorz
03-03-2009, 07:39 PM
So here is the latest update. haven't had many of them and don't expect to until i can scope there meeting spot on the right night.

Some guy on NASIOC claims he knows the guy and "the real story". There is just something about the recount though that seems like he really was there and is just running intereference for the dude. Maybe that's just me I don't know.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/streetracersscreen.jpg

Flipzide
03-03-2009, 07:48 PM
dude's a fucking *snip*.. i like how he's publically posting everything, haha.

*USER PINKED 1 Month for use of Sexual/Racial Slur*

ESmorz
03-03-2009, 07:54 PM
dude's a fucking *snip*.. i like how he's publically posting everything, haha.

Yep, I pm'd a mod for his info.

Typo in that post too. I meant *right hand shoulder, not left*. Stage left lol.

GSXRJJordan
03-03-2009, 08:18 PM
At least you're making progress! Keep us posted.

Koopa Troopa
03-03-2009, 08:23 PM
I think it's funny how he said the guy lost control of the Civic... If you can't control a fucking Civic you shouldn't be behind the wheel of anything with 4 wheels and a motor.

ESmorz
03-03-2009, 08:26 PM
I think it's funny how he said the guy lost control of the Civic... If you can't control a fucking Civic you shouldn't be behind the wheel of anything with 4 wheels and a motor.

No joke.

My dad was side swiped at freeway speeds and still maintained control of his civic...

:keke:

Koopa Troopa
03-03-2009, 08:32 PM
I've sent my Civic sideways at 120 kp/h in a medium right turn and easily got it straight again.

Steps for eliminating danger when driving FF with LSD
1) Turn wheel in desired direction of travel
2) Accelerate
3) Enjoy driving FF with LSD

Shit aint that hard. It's even easier to keep control of a FF with an open diff as they don't push as bad as FF with LSD... That dude should kill himself on justin.tv

OneForMe
03-03-2009, 11:22 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/hahaawesome.jpg

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

hey not to sound like an asshole but whos "Miss LA"

shes really hot :boink:

oh anyways if it was a cobalt you can check out

The Cobalt SS Network (http://www.cobaltss.net/)

because im guessing it might of had been an SS since he was street racing :mephfawk:

or if it wasnt an SS im pretty sure he goes there to pretend he has an SS

off note but damn i hate all SS and SRT-4 owners.

i was driving my daily the 97 BMW 318ti and they all come up to me (guessing cos im young because i have a ROGUE STATUS vinyl) and they all rev their engines next to me.

HyperTek
03-03-2009, 11:22 PM
^pics or link of miss la or ban! lol jk

like i said, they are street racers, spend years street racing and still dont know a thing about cars lol.

I bet the dude that posted that was probably someone with them, and doesnt like the dude in the civic or something who knows.. I know if i didnt like someone id rat em out.

Bubbles
03-03-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm just imagining the scene perfectly, you're in a white muscle shirt with a gun slung on your shoulders, getting out the car you're too afraid to drive, whilst your sister Mia tries to calm you down, only to explain to her that you have to find Jessie because your all he's got, hoping that backstabber Brian O' Connor doesn't arrest you.

I haven't seen the movie in years, make the reference halfway relatable and nothing.

Fuck this thread.

Oh, by the way... good luck with everything.

jyon9689
03-03-2009, 11:32 PM
That story really pisses me off, and the kid on the forum is definitely running interference.

I think I can help. Here's a short write-up, and be sure to document the whole process:

1) You should get his info from a mod.
2) Find out where they chill.
3) Show up in a rented Cavalier with a few inexpensive auto-zone quality "mods" added.
4) Engage him in a conversation, particularly one that regards shifting.

The next step is extremely important. Make sure the camera catches everything.

5) Ask him to utter a verbal representation of what it sounds like to downshift.
6) Then proceed to humiliate him and post it on the internet.

ESmorz
03-03-2009, 11:36 PM
APwswTyxIgc

waaaaaiiiiiiit for it.

Or I could just show up in my Subaru and be like "yo dawgz wanna race"?

Bubbles
03-03-2009, 11:48 PM
I've got an idea

Buy a shitty Skyline, regardless of what the owner of the lot wants to sell you.

Paint it yourself, wrench on it and tune it yourself.

Once it's finished travel around the world street racing until you earn enough to fix your moms car.

amdnivram
03-03-2009, 11:53 PM
I've got an idea

Buy a shitty Skyline, regardless of what the owner of the lot wants to sell you.

Paint it yourself, wrench on it and tune it yourself.

Once it's finished travel around the world street racing until you earn enough to fix your moms car.\

this is the best idea i've ever heard... i think im going to hit my moms car and then run. After running i'll take your plan into action and call it my own! Mwuahahahah, once i fix her can i'll go try to find a job.

ESmorz
03-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Latest Update.

It might be a Boosted White Civic from SD...

So frustrating.

HyperTek
03-04-2009, 04:15 PM
fucking ricers are giving you the run around man

ESmorz
03-04-2009, 04:18 PM
fucking ricers are giving you the run around man

Well this would make sense since it was doing freeway pulls with an SRT-4.

White paint.

I have a feeling the only real answers I'm going to get are if I find these people and confront them.

thefro526
03-04-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm not religious or anything like that but, Damn someone or something was looking out for your parents bro. I started to read the story and was like oh shit I hope they're all right but then I got to the end and they were.

And shit like is why I hate "Street Racers". Any kid with a manual car that's faster than a shopping cart thinks they can race. I hope you find them. Just don't go to jail.

ESmorz
03-05-2009, 06:17 AM
*OFFICIAL UPDATE*

So in talking to a guy who knows a guy and getting their embelished stories when all the bs was said and done. I came away with a real vehicle description.

92-95 White Civic Coupe. With a boosted B16.

Apparently the civic crew is from SD and wanted to do some runs with these local guys.

So SD heads, look out and ask around.

Tearlessj
03-05-2009, 10:30 AM
You posted this on H-T yet? They're really good at finding people.

....and ruining their lives.

duffman1278
03-05-2009, 10:47 AM

haha yea they are. Some HT people are crazy.

GL sorting this all out

Quail
03-05-2009, 10:51 AM
As above, definitely worth posting this on HT! Those guys take forum detective work to a new level.

ESmorz
03-05-2009, 01:02 PM
I might just have to do that.

Otto347
03-05-2009, 01:27 PM
So in talking to a guy who knows a guy
http://www.moviegnome.com/Movie%20Images%20256x155/swingers.jpg
Guy behind the guy? :rofl: sorry had to do it!

GL with finding this scumbag...

VROOOM
03-05-2009, 01:30 PM
im on The Cobalt SS Network (http://www.cobaltss.net) daily ill look and see if i can find anything on there.

ESmorz
03-05-2009, 01:54 PM
^ I think we have pretty much ruled out that a Cobalt was involved. Thanks though.

I posted it up on Honda-Tech. Don't know why I didn't do that earlier.

DALAZ_68
03-05-2009, 02:12 PM
real street racers street race for honor.

you posted this on h-t yet? They're really good at finding people.

i might just have to do that.

the muffin man !!!!!!!!!!!!

soreballz
03-05-2009, 11:01 PM

hahahaha, I wonder what ever happened to the kid in Texas with the white Cobra that the H-T guys hunted down... lol

Dr. Acula
03-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Aye man, I super stoked that your parents are okay. St. Christopher, the patron saint of travel, was looking after them. :) I'll tell you what. If I lived near you, I would be out searching. Find the guy, follow him home n write down where he lives and what time he got home.

next week I'd see if he was out at "Race Warz" again and go to his house and wait til he got home. Wait til he was about to walk toward the house, and knock his fucking fronts down his throat. While you just stood there and laughed in his face. It's ashame I'm not closer. I remember u said something in risky devil josh's thread. You gave me respect, and I don't forget that type of thing.

I can't stand that type of shit. I just hope you get the crackdown on these jokers. Let the law enforcement handle it first, then get personal.

For all those kids have known, they could have killed your parents. Not to mention, they didn't even care to check and see if they even hurt or killed them.

I'll be prayin for you n your family.

ESmorz
03-06-2009, 12:09 AM
For all those kids have known, they could have killed your parents. Not to mention, they didn't even care to check and see if they even hurt or killed them.

I'll be prayin for you n your family.

Thanks man.

Honestly if it wasn't for that last part you mentioned I wouldn't even be bothering with this. That is some serious disrespect. I don't think you can even call yourself a man if you commit a hit and run.

It's called honing up to your decisions and accepting the consequences.

snowmants
03-06-2009, 12:41 AM
who street races anymore?....i mean seriously. go to a track.

Dr. Acula
03-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Exactly! I see we are on the same page with the respect thing. They know what they did. They know what caused it to happen. You can't self proclaim being responsible & doing the shit that they did, and then splitting. Disregarding all consequences as to what COULD HAVE happened. They don't know cuz they left. No weight on their shoulders right. Fuck that. They'll get what's coming to them. Sooner than later, at the rate your going. Keep up the good work

ESmorz
03-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Yep.

http://www.posedown.de/specials/2002/2002-10-bodybuilder-mathias-meixner/l/bodybuilder_IMG_0082.jpg

^ That's the internet. It's mighty.

Bubbles
03-06-2009, 09:04 PM
who street races anymore?

Who street raced ever?

i mean seriously. go to a track.

If by track you mean local mall, beach, or high school and by go you mean cruise by slow as possible hollering at every decent looking girl you see then yes do that.

ESmorz
03-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Street Racers: Hit and Run - Honda-Tech (http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2516924)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/retort.jpg

S14DB
03-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Wow, that dude is a meathead. I would be safe to assume that when you hit and run someone you instantly become at fault for the accident. What your parents did or didn't do doesn't matter anymore. They ran.

Hit and Run Laws in California (http://www.deadlyroads.com/laws/california-hit-and-run-laws.shtml)

Dude is nicely making himself an accessory to a crime in a public forum. I hope you are printing those forums out on paper with time and date stamps.

ESmorz
03-07-2009, 06:37 AM
Wow, that dude is a meathead. I would be safe to assume that when you hit and run someone you instantly become at fault for the accident. What your parents did or didn't do doesn't matter anymore. They ran.

Hit and Run Laws in California (http://www.deadlyroads.com/laws/california-hit-and-run-laws.shtml)

Dude is nicely making himself an accessory to a crime in a public forum. I hope you are printing those forums out on paper with time and date stamps.

You bet your sweet ass.

I really do hope he calls a lawyer and gets them on the clock for some $$ only to find out he is shit out of luck.

:kiss:

YoungGun
03-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Wait so that dude was telling other dudes about the incident?

Do you think he knows the dude that crashed your parents, dude?

Howard92884
03-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Its funny how everyone, well almost everyone on Honda-tech is taking the street racers side. How the hell can they blame your dad........people amaze me.

xtheenderx
03-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Its funny how everyone, well almost everyone on Honda-tech is taking the street racers side. How the hell can they blame your dad........people amaze me.

Serious... i think they forgot about the fact that those "street racers" RAN AWAY...

murda-c
03-07-2009, 10:39 AM
If by track you mean local mall, beach, or high school and by go you mean cruise by slow as possible hollering at every decent looking girl you see then yes do that.

true. Truest.

GSXRJJordan
03-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Hahaha I'm soooo glad that H-T proved worthwhile. Keep us posted here.

ronmcdon
03-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Wow, it's really getting good.
I'm wagering 'Tofu94' was directly involved.
Awesome H-T thread btw.

HyperTek
03-07-2009, 01:45 PM
no man it was your dads fault, he should have pulled over and let those racers do thier thang..

lmao fuck ht

well not all of it but those guys.. lol

street racers fuck it up for all car enthusiests.. dam bastards making these videos to brag on the internet.. ooo wow i dont give a fuck if you drive some souped up pos srt4 or whatever, go show me a video of you driving a formula car around a track beating people and ill be more amazed than some douche winning a race cuz he has more money in his car.

ronmcdon
03-07-2009, 01:53 PM
H-T certainly has its fair share of trash.
ezmorz handled some of the h-t dipshits very well.
wonder how many of those guys are also involved in this.

HyperTek
03-07-2009, 01:54 PM
that omega dude is a *snip*. thas like saying "the dude who stole your car is.... blah blah"... and than admiting his friends where there "my friends where there when they stole your car, i was in another county because im on probation for stealing cars".. same type of shit man .. its not good to be associated with bad people... cuz people dont rat out their friends, so this dudes friends are just as guilty for being there at the race.

Removing a letter and replacing it with a * doesn't take away the fact that it's still there.

upstate240sx
03-07-2009, 03:10 PM
wow i just found this thread,
im glad that your parents are ok, and i hope the bastards that did this get punished

Vatche
03-07-2009, 03:46 PM
people who drive on the 15 are crazy regardless, ive seen 3 accidents/spin outs in a year just on that freeway and im barely ever on it.

hunter8411
03-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Glad to hear your parents are ok, shit like that is why I hate driving and fear for my family all the time.

Also the post on HT is just pure comedy....I can not believe some of these douches and that they can ACTUALLY believe anything the guy that performed a Hit & Run says. "It sounds more likely" :faint:

ESmorz
03-07-2009, 09:25 PM
H-T certainly has its fair share of trash.
ezmorz handled some of the h-t dipshits very well.
wonder how many of those guys are also involved in this.

Lol thanks.

It's kind of hard to stay mature and adult about all of it but, that's what you got to do.

That thread is more just comedic relief than anything else now.

ESmorz
03-08-2009, 12:23 AM
So that tofu/omega guy sent me a pm with all my personal info in it. As if to prove a point? Or that I didn't know all that stuff could easily be found on public domain, since I posted it...

I don't think he realizes that I didn't post or search for any of the info about him that is up lol, I even sent pm's to people that posted them asking them to take it down because I didn't and no one else needed that info.

w0nderbr3ad
03-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Lots of people are freakin idiots for blaming your dad for trying to avoid a potential accident because some kids wanted to race on the freeway. And some people even supported the idea that your dad entertained the idea of cutting the street racers off. Even despite the fact that street racing overall is illegal as sin. It was only after Tofu showed up that they took your side. People these days. I got mad just reading some of the replies people posted in that thread. I don't know how you kept your cool through all that, but I commend you on your effort to catch these guys. Hope they get whats coming.

ESmorz
03-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Lots of people are freakin idiots for blaming your dad for trying to avoid a potential accident because some kids wanted to race on the freeway. And some people even supported the idea that your dad entertained the idea of cutting the street racers off. Even despite the fact that street racing overall is illegal as sin. It was only after Tofu showed up that they took your side. People these days. I got mad just reading some of the replies people posted in that thread. I don't know how you kept your cool through all that, but I commend you on your effort to catch these guys. Hope they get whats coming.

Well if I was able to kill people telepathically, a few people at Honda-Techs heads would have exploded while typing their responses.

:rofl:

cc4usmc
03-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Shit, if that dude's in the Corps, just tell him you'll go to his commanding officer with evidence that he's street racing... assuming he's involved in that mess.

w0nderbr3ad
03-08-2009, 12:41 AM
lol. I'm sure a majority of them are still trying to figure out what you said and what it means. Telepathic death would be an awesome trait, but I'm sure some of them experienced it when they read your responses.

CrimsonRockett
03-08-2009, 01:23 AM
The more I read, the stupider I feel.

God, those people on Honda Tech are fucking retarded.

Makes me mad just reading some of those posts.

To prove my point:

SDT Project EF (http://www.honda-tech.com/member.php?u=999328180)
"truth I hate when I come up on someone and they dont move to the slow lane. I know the speed limit is 65 in most places but if you plan on keeping it at 65 stay in the right lane. We all know that most people on the freeway go well past 65. Sure it's illegal but it's safer for both parties just to follow the rule of the road and have fast cars to the left and slow cars to the far right"

How about you abide by the fucking laws and drive at the speed limit you stupid fuck.

It's retards like this that cause accidents.

ronmcdon
03-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Lol thanks.

It's kind of hard to stay mature and adult about all of it but, that's what you got to do.

That thread is more just comedic relief than anything else now.

Idk, it seems that there might be something you can use on that thread.
I'd at least try to make copies of it, just in-case

Do you think there might be enough evidence at this point to do something?
It would seem to me that there's sufficient info on all the threads to point out that sloppy fat-boy Tofu is somehow an accomplice to this racket.

Do you know of anyone who might be familiar with such legal matters?

As far as the public domain thing, it might be something worth considering for your own privacy's sake.

shishcabobers
03-08-2009, 01:41 AM
I lol'd at your response.

"cool guy is cool"

ESmorz
03-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Idk, it seems that there might be something you can use on that thread.
I'd at least try to make copies of it, just in-case

Do you think there might be enough evidence at this point to do something?
It would seem to me that there's sufficient info on all the threads to point out that sloppy fat-boy Tofu is somehow an accomplice to this racket.

Do you know of anyone who might be familiar with such legal matters?

As far as the public domain thing, it might be something worth considering for your own privacy's sake.

If he or any of his street racer buddies come anywhere near my property.

They will be dealt with accordingly.

I could find out where you live right now. So really it doesn't matter. The internet leaves no mystique.

cc4usmc
03-08-2009, 01:50 AM
PM me my info lol.

ESmorz
03-08-2009, 03:41 AM
You have pm.

soreballz
03-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Ooh ooh ooh do me do me!

Errrr, no homo. Send me my personal info. haha

dennisly
03-08-2009, 04:35 PM
This is like that thread about some guy stealing a R32 or R33 in Canada and the person that was selling it posted it up on a local forum. Then at the end, like 10 guys on the forums showed up at the guys house and boxed him in and got the cops to take the guy away.

But anyways, I hope you find these fools and give them what they deserve. Also, glad your 'rents are okay as well.

soreballz
03-08-2009, 05:15 PM
^Yes, The Claw. That event is so well known that its not even amusing anymore. lol

dennisly
03-08-2009, 10:07 PM
^Yes, The Claw. That event is so well known that its not even amusing anymore. lol
Ah yea, thats the name! I wanted to say lobster fingers.... but it didn't sound right. Hahaha

HyperTek
03-08-2009, 10:23 PM
lol i bet the claw is back on the streets steeling more cars.. lol

wont be surprised.. but im not familiar with canadian laws lol

Howard92884
03-08-2009, 10:28 PM
The Claw, EPIC! haha

1991 skyline gt-r-stolen! calgary, ab - cash reward*pics of criminals inside* - Beyond.ca - Car Forums (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/212943/1991-skyline-gt-r-stolen-calgary-ab-cash-rewardpics-of-criminals-inside/)

lflkajfj12123
03-08-2009, 10:59 PM
lol man i love that honda-tech thread

trying to remember my ht password so i can post hilarity

andyv316
03-30-2009, 02:04 PM
That sucks, gl to you

dert420sx
03-30-2009, 07:28 PM
so ummm....i seriously thought esmorz finally found out who hit his folks' car.
turns out someone just bumped this from the dead only to say "awww....":ghey:

so i guess while we're at it, any updates on this esmorz?

ESmorz
03-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Nah.

That one guy threw a bitch fit and wouldn't help anymore and I'm not going to jail to find out who hit my parents car so there isn't much I could do.

The guy probably fixed his car by now too. So chances are slim I'll ever find out who they are. I'd still like to know for curiosity's sake.

dert420sx
03-30-2009, 07:36 PM
well, i guess the only good news is that at least your folks weren't hurt.

karma will rear its ugly head on those ricers one day, and it won't be pretty.

life goes on, i guess.

....but i was really hoping for a documented and photographed ass-kicking and tear-down of those ricers' vehicles. lol