PDA

View Full Version : IA Hasemi S5 4X114 16X7 and 16X8 38mm offset

slimcat7m3
02-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Hey guys I hate to do it but I have to sell my wheels. The wheels are a 16X7 and 16X8 both with a 38mm offset. The center of the wheel is not attached in any of these pics so you can't really judge the width of the lip. You will have to run about a 10-12mm spacer with 300zx brakes(of course you would probably want to run that spacer all the way around any way). I purchased them 2 years ago, refinished them and sold my car before I ever put them on. I have been holding on to them in case I get another 240sx but am short on cash right now so they have to go. These pics are pretty shitty I will get better ones today so you can see how they look with the centers attached. I bought them in really bad condition. Since they are 2-piece wheels I pulled the center out and had them blasted. I painted the center with a custom mix of house of color orion silver with black mixed in to make them darker. I sanded out most of the curbage that was on the wheels and polished them(still some markings on them). I have well over 40 hours in these wheels. Maybe not baller offsets like some but after watching the drift bible for the first time I had to have these wheels, and just like in the drift bible mine have NO CENTER CAPS included with the wheels. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.
email [email protected]

I am asking $550 shipped but need money.

slimcat7m3
02-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Bump to the top. $500 shipped or they are going on ebay

bmar240sx
04-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Any pictures?

longfellow
04-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Pics would be nice.