PDA

View Full Version : Mean Zilvians?

SlideKing92
02-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Now let me start off by saying that I am not directing this post at anyone specifically. I was reading through some posts and yes some of the questions that were asked were not smart and the answers should have been obvious to anyone who knows about cars. Why though were the responses on the post so mean to the people asking them? If anyone has a question no matter how weird, stupid, or just obvious, we should answer it and not say...."LOL are you serious???? Even a four year old with basic car knowledge could figure this out. Go back, read the manual, and stop posting stupid thread" Now i agree that we should try to think before we post a new thread, if we were flooded with stupid questions it would suck, but we all started off dumb. When I first got my 240 I was not an expert on it, and i am still not. Through trial and error and just generally working on it has given me greater knowledge of the car, but I still need to ask questions. I dont want to worry about being made fun of if i post a question. So all i am asking is that next time a question like these pops up, think before you respond and remember that you were new and not the brightest bulb on the tree at one point no matter how long ago it was.

Thanks

1ZlowZ
02-23-2009, 06:53 PM
*insert mean comment here*

k koo

karl wasabi
02-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Zilvia..."The Meanest Place on Earth"

amdnivram
02-23-2009, 06:54 PM
there are no bulbs on trees, and if you meant leaves.... well they are not bright.

SexPanda
02-23-2009, 06:56 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/caturdayskwerl/LolCatRenderer-41.jpg

DrftSLowHomIe!!
02-23-2009, 06:58 PM
mean zilvians that's crazy talk :loco:

SlideKing92
02-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Awesome guys exactly what I am talking about thank you for your comments

raz0rbladez909
02-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Awesome guys exactly what I am talking about thank you for your comments

don't take it so serious, its just the internet, anyways if we always worried about peoples feelings there would be noone to laugh at in the world. Just grow some thicker skin and take shit as a grain of salt:blah: and i'm sure this is a :repost: somewhere in here

S14TEENZ
02-23-2009, 07:03 PM
true there are some here...i call them " the know it alls"
but its cool i could careless..i will never see or meet them and neither will they

ManoNegra
02-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Don't let it get to you
it's the cool thing to do here for many
the people with knowledge usually chime in with helpful stuff
rest mostly just care about their post count.

MongolPup
02-23-2009, 07:11 PM
This forum doesn't put up with stupid people.

That said, at times do members go overboard? Sure. In the day of rep, I knew someone who got a ton of red bars because he posted that he lives in Florida. But that's the nature of the internet.

SlideKing92
02-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks i am not personal;y offeneded and i agree with what you say close the thread

Koopa Troopa
02-23-2009, 07:16 PM
I like to think that I know what I know now because people weren't afraid to hurt my feelings when I was doing something stupid. I think Zilvians should be meaner.

MomentumGT
02-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Its good you don't take it personally. A lot of the info here has been repeated and repeated through out the years that half of the so-called "mean people" are just arm chair mechanics and are just repeating what they have read here and throwing in some insults while they're at it. LOL. Its more for entertainment than anything.

If you want to see mean people on the interwebz check out some of the BMW forums. . .talk about elitist.

-Jon

Pank
02-23-2009, 07:28 PM
EVERYONE HERE SHOULD SHUT UP

SUCK IT NEWBIE

Pank, OUT

SoCal-s130
02-23-2009, 07:29 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

ThatGuy
02-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Well kid, hopefully by the time you grow up, you'll realize the world isn't a nice place.

As I have said before, I will say again:
If Zilvia does not suit you, please feel free to log out and not return. Zilvia was here before you were, it will carry on after you leave.

Have a nice day.

:lockd: