PDA

View Full Version : prank called at 6am

raz0rbladez909
02-13-2009, 04:57 AM
so i get what i think is a prank call at 6 am va time which makes it 3 am cali time, the number that prank calls me is from a 951 area code and i'm wondering why someone has the need to call me so early and where they got my name and number. I'm just curious if any of you can help me out with getting some info on the person the number is 951-241-0632 message me or pm me if you can help thanks.

unfuxwitable
02-13-2009, 05:00 AM
what would anyone here be able to do? your guess is as good as mine

raz0rbladez909
02-13-2009, 05:09 AM
believe it or not zilvia isn't most peoples primary job, i'm sure someone might be able to help, if not don't reply

firm tofu
02-13-2009, 07:47 AM
so i get what i think is a prank call at 6 am va time which makes it 3 am cali time, the number that prank calls me is from a 951 area code and i'm wondering why someone has the need to call me so early and where they got my name and number. I'm just curious if any of you can help me out with getting some info on the person the number is 951-241-0632 message me or pm me if you can help thanks.

if your not answering the phone, it could just be a person who has the wrong number, however if you answer and the caller is just breathing on the phone...I'd be worried.

raz0rbladez909
02-13-2009, 07:52 AM
if your not answering the phone, it could just be a person who has the wrong number, however if you answer and the caller is just breathing on the phone...I'd be worried.

No its nothing like that, but saying shit like "hey we worked out together at the gym the other day and I just loved when you were spotting me" kind of shit like that and I don't even go to the gym. But they are specifically using my first and last name i know someones trying to be funny or annoying, but they called repetitively after i answered once, and doing that shit before i wake up for work just ain't kosher.

Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
02-13-2009, 08:07 AM
Reverse phone lookup. They'll want to charge you a few bucks for the full 411 though.
reverse phone lookup - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=reverse+phone+lookup&btnG=Google+Search&aq=0&oq=reverse+)