PDA

View Full Version : Someone Send me a Death Threat

slowpo
02-11-2009, 10:52 PM
I am very sorry for you Johnny Crackhead
is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that. Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my guys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent. I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $7,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up. WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY ON MY PRIVATE MAIL.
DEATH HAS NO SECOND CHANCE
RESPOND TO THIS MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
REGARDS
AGENT KILLER

Ok so this is what happen i have a fake profile in an African dating site:love:
my name is Johnny Crackhead..i believe this dude got all the info from my fake account and now hes trying to black mail me..this is the pic i have in my fake profile..
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/alsharpton.jpg

so i reply back

Sir
I know it was my nephew Cody Floriant who ordered the hit as he is after my vast fortune. And he still mad becouse when he was 17 i sexually molested him.
Sir im very wealthy please dont hurt me, I have 5 kids and 7 child support.
I will pay you wathever you want.
Johnny.

Da killa reply back :axe::axe:

LOOK HERE YOU FOOL,
YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR THIS YOUR STUPID TALK, I WAS PAID A HUGE SOME OF AMOUNT TO KILL YOU AND THAT I MUST DO, YOU THINK AM ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT TAKE LITTLE MONEY FOR KILLING, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE YOU FOOL, I DONT LIKE THE PERSON THAT PAID ME TO KILL YOU THATS WHY AM TALKING WITH YOU, IF NOT BY NOW YOU WILL JOIN THE DEVIL IN HELL, LOOK HERE A HAVE A RECORDED TAPE OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AND IF ONLY YOU COMPLY WITH ME THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE TAPE, BUT IF NOT THEN I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL WITH ONE BULLET, MY GUYS ARE WATCHING YOU DONT TRY TO LIVE THE COUNTRY, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL AS SOON AS YOU COMPLY WITH ME.
NOTE YOU MUST NOT LIVE HOME LATE AND YOU MUST NOT COME HOME LATE, MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU, DONT FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
AGENT KILLER

10 minutes later he send me this email:trogdor:
you are to make this payment in two ways 4,000USD to mr hassan and 3,000USD mr CASIM, TO ENABLE FAST WIRE.

FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS VIA WESTERN UNION.

RECIEVERS NAME: HASSAN DUKE
ADDRESS 24B MARINO WAY UNITED KINGDOM.

SECOND RECIEVERS NAME: CAS1M MOHAMED
ADDRESS 24B MARINO WAY UNITED KINGDOM

YOU ARE TO FILL THE BLANK SPACE AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MAD.

SENDER NAME:
SENDER ADDRESS:
AMO0UNT SENNT EACH:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN)

AND A SCAN COPY OF EACH PAYMENT SLIP.

DO THIS AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU HAVE LESS HOURS TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU DO NOT TELL ANY ONE, YOU MINT TELL TYHE PERSON THAT WANT YOPU DEAD.

AGENT KILLER

:drama: im scare and parnoid

Sir
Please tell your guys to back off they were fallowing me this morning..please i dont want too die im crying right now give me more time im goin to western union right now..please just give me more time
Johnny

the hitman wannabe reply back:whip:

Look here you

Read and follow the instructions.

I can now see you are very much ready to die, i was about calling my boys to get you down now before i recieve this mail, as you must know you have to run down to the western union office as soon as you recieve this mail, i have call my boys to alow you go to the western union office and make the payment, i guess you have the payment details and if in the next mail or 1hour i did not recieve the payment slip of each payment, then i will send you to hell, my boys we allow you go and make the payment as i have told them. dont play with me run down to the western unoion now.

the life of your family is in my hand.
good luck

agent killer

then i send this email i just went to westen union so everything should be ok right:duh:

Dear Sir,
I'm happy to tell you that one of your boys was outside wester union when I went there so I just gave him the money.
His name was Ritchie Mccrow and he said that he was your employee and that he would take the money to you.

Will you please let me live now sir?? I am very frightened right now
Johnny

i got this email today LOL

YOU GUST GIVE AWAY THE MONEY TO THE WRONG SO YOU HEVR TO DIE NOW
AGENT KILLER

my reply

Sir
Noooo please i beg of you dont hurt me ill try to send you the money again please
Johnny

i think is time to bring Tron and Jenny

DUFFM4N
02-11-2009, 10:59 PM
uhm.....ok :loco:

jskateborders
02-11-2009, 11:03 PM
You should have told him that you were fbi and had his ip adress or some shit

JeremyR
02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
sounds like one of those nigerian scammers, those guys will try anything to get your money!

Twinchy
02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
dude you have alot of free time to play with this scammers all the time.. fuck it though i got nothing else better to do besides read this crap at work haha

drift freaq
02-11-2009, 11:12 PM
wow the web just gets weirder every day.

Xbroke_kidX
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Seriouse, I wonder what the scammers think when people start messing with them.

w0nderbr3ad
02-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Found it amusing. Should have sent him a redone ms paint profile picture and put blood and bruises on it and tell him his boys beat you up. lol. I"d' send him a brick to his address.

amdnivram
02-11-2009, 11:17 PM
i wish i had the time, and emails lol

karl wasabi
02-11-2009, 11:23 PM
damn. not very convincing on either side of the argument. haha.

tamiya_s2000
02-11-2009, 11:48 PM
i know its hard out there right now...
but damn u need a job LOL

MisawaJason
02-11-2009, 11:50 PM
What the hell man. The sad thing is that people actually fall for that kind of shit

duffman1278
02-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Lol you just gave the money to anyone haha nice response. You should tell him your you have connections with the Russian KGB and that you got a hold of his IP and exact location and that you have your own "boyz" watching him and that he better not leave the internet cafe he's at late lol.

MikeisNissan
02-12-2009, 12:25 AM
:sent me a death threat*?

neverrain
02-12-2009, 03:13 AM
Get me a copy of the full emails (including headers) and I can tell you who it is. Seriously.

RicerX
02-12-2009, 04:21 AM
it's agent killer

BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK.

ThatGuy
02-12-2009, 04:57 AM
How many of these Threads are we going to have to endure?

Don't you have ANYTHING better to do with your time that have worthless email battles then post them on forums?

The first one was funny, because it was unique.

The second one was just a re-hatch of the first one. Only no longer funny.

Now it's just getting sad that this is all you do.

Seriously, why do you even need a fake profile on an African Dating site?

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Deftec
02-12-2009, 11:26 AM
At least send him a picture of some fake slip, or w/e and just write fuck you on it.

DALAZ_68
02-12-2009, 11:36 AM

Don't you have ANYTHING better to do with your time that have worthless email battles then post them on forums?

maybe...He likes big butts an he cannot lie, and cmon, u otha brothas cant deny...when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist,

u can thelp but get sprung...

stiizy
02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Dude just move to Nigeria if you like them so much....

you can chill with these guys

http://www.dvdtown.com/images/displayimage.php?id=6368

lol

Phlip
02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
To the OP, were his guys outside of your house to kill you?
Did you survive?

Akiros
02-12-2009, 12:23 PM

quoted for mother fucking truth, I couldn't have said it better. If I'm going to read a fucking book of a post, at least I want it to be remotely unique and funny.
can we get a :lockd: ?

ravinaziankid
02-12-2009, 12:29 PM
It's not too bad..it keeps me busy at work when i'm bored to death.

SHIFT_*grind*
02-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Someone Send me a Death Threat

Too long, didn't read. So, is this a request?

Akiros
02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Too long, didn't read. So, is this a request?

you would think, but this thread is full of shitty spelling, punctuation, and grammar.