PDA

View Full Version : Pay for my butt implants. The octuplets thread.

cc4usmc
02-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Why not, right? If this retard can do this, I want some more junk in the trunk. What lady doesn't like a man with booty?

Discuss.

Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs

LOS ANGELES – A big share of the financial burden of raising Nadya Suleman's 14 children could fall on the shoulders of California's taxpayers, compounding the public furor in a state already billions of dollars in the red.

Even before the 33-year-old single, unemployed mother gave birth to octuplets last month, she had been caring for her six other children with the help of $490 a month in food stamps, plus Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters. The public aid will almost certainly be increased with the new additions to her family.

Also, the hospital where the octuplets are expected to spend seven to 12 weeks has requested reimbursement from Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program, for care of the premature babies, according to the Los Angeles Times. The cost has not been disclosed.

Word of the public assistance has stoked the furor over Suleman's decision to have so many children by having embryos implanted in her womb.

"It appears that, in the case of the Suleman family, raising 14 children takes not simply a village but the combined resources of the county, state and federal governments," Los Angeles Times columnist Tim Rutten wrote in Wednesday's paper. He called Suleman's story "grotesque."

On the Internet, bloggers rained insults on Suleman, calling her an "idiot," criticizing her decision to have more children when she couldn't afford the ones she had, and suggesting she be sterilized.

"It's my opinion that a woman's right to reproduce should be limited to a number which the parents can pay for," Charles Murray wrote in a letter to the Los Angeles Daily News. "Why should my wife and I, as taxpayers, pay child support for 14 Suleman kids?"

She was also berated on talk radio, where listeners accused her of manipulating the system and being an irresponsible mother.

"From the outside you can tell that this woman was playing the system," host Bryan Suits said on the "Kennedy and Suits" show on KFI-AM. "You're damn right the state should step in and seize the kids and adopt them out."

Suleman's spokesman, Mike Furtney, urged understanding.

"I would just ask people to consider her situation and she has been under a tremendous amount of pressure that no one could be prepared for," Furtney said.

A call to Suleman's publicist Mike Furtney was not immediately returned.

In her only media interviews, Suleman told NBC's "Today" she doesn't consider the public assistance she receives to be welfare and doesn't intend to remain on it for long.

Also, a Nadya Suleman Family Web Site has been set up to collect donations for the children. It features pictures of the mother and each octuplet and has instructions for making donations by check or credit card.

Suleman, whose six older children range in age from 2 to 7, said three of them receive disability payments. She said one is autistic, but she has not disclosed the other youngsters' disabilities, and refused to say how much they get in payments.

In California, a low-income family can receive Social Security payments of up to $793 a month for each disabled child. Three children would amount to $2,379.

The Suleman octuplets' medical costs have not been disclosed, but in 2006, the average cost for a premature baby's hospital stay in California was $164,273, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Eight times that equals $1.3 million.

For a single mother, the cost of raising 14 children through age 17 ranges from $1.3 million to $2.7 million, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is struggling to close a $42 billion budget gap by cutting services, declined through a spokesman to comment on the taxpayer costs associated with the octuplets' delivery and care.

Suleman received disability payments for an on-the-job back injury during a riot at a state mental hospital, collecting more than $165,000 over nearly a decade before the benefits were discontinued last year.

Some of the disability money was spent on in vitro fertilizations, which was used for all 14 of her children, Suleman said. Suleman said she also worked double shifts at the mental hospital and saved up for the treatments. She estimated that all her treatments cost $100,000.

Fourteen states, including California, require insurance companies to offer or provide coverage for infertility treatment, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. But California has a law specifically excluding in vitro coverage. It's not clear what type of coverage Suleman has.

In the NBC interview, Suleman said she will go back to California State University, Fullerton in the fall to complete her master's degree in counseling, and will use student loans to support her children. She said she will rely on the school's daycare center and volunteers.

ESmorz
02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Fuck that lady.

Put the babies up for adoption and feed her to the homeless.

GluedMyNuts
02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
stupid fat cow needs implants? more like lipo

cc4usmc
02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
stupid fat cow needs implants? more like lipo

What are you talking about?

HyperTek
02-11-2009, 07:43 PM
no implants, he was joking..

this is what the cow is talking about

In the NBC interview, Suleman said she will go back to California State University, Fullerton in the fall to complete her master's degree in counseling, and will use student loans to support her children. She said she will rely on the school's daycare center and volunteers.

Guys, we gotta adapt to society, let this single mom have her kids and we should help her pay for them. We should build a big enough car for familys to haul all 14 children. Its our faults now we should do what we can to help!

pffffffp

this bitch aint ever heard of condoms or birth control? at least we should supply her ass with that lol.
She lettin anyone get up in that and bounce..

tr4c3
I think they need to sew her fucking vagina shut. What a dumb bitch. Glad I'm not in CA.

Gnnr
On a serious note.

Its an interesting issue.

She had 3 miscriages when trying to have her first baby. Thats sad. If you known anyone that's lost a child thats devastating, I can't imagine 3.

She turned to in vitro fertilization. That almost ALWAYS causes you to have multiple children. Thats not her fault.

She had 6 kids by sperm donation. Something like this was expected.

The problem is when she went back to have more children and ended up with 8 more by sperm donation.

The doctor should have put a stop to this. This is where there is a whole in the system. Its not in the best interest of the children to live in a strained household like that.

Then again.

No one is walking around stopping regular people who have too many children from making more. I know you've seen Springer and Murray. Who's stopping them? No one.

S13_Nightkid
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Thats B.s. the husband should've worn a jimmy hat or the wife should've tied her tubes.

DALAZ_68
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
wow...so thats what my hard earn money that gets taxed goes to... :tardrim:

Gnnr
02-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Thats B.s. the husband should've worn a jimmy hat or the wife should've tied her tubes.

She used a sperm donor.

HyperTek
02-11-2009, 07:49 PM
dam how the hell did she afford the in vitro shit?

here she is, she looks ok.. dunno why she couldnt wait to get a real man and work something out
l4OCPP1s0xU

Imagine the kids! your mom is a freaking mammal , and not a single dad for any of your siblings, so your always gonna face that seeing your mom thru tough times.. aint the way to grow up.

cc4usmc
02-11-2009, 07:51 PM
dam how the hell did she afford the in vitro shit?

She said she worked overtime to save for it. Plus she was given $165k over ten years or something because she was hurt at the hospital she worked at. Oh.. which happens to be a mental hospital.

HyperTek
02-11-2009, 07:52 PM
ic ic, i jus finished watching the vid i posted, answers alot of questions

Ironic she wants to get her masters degree in counseling lmao

Mi Beardo es Loco
02-11-2009, 08:03 PM
she doesn't even have a house. She and her 6 original kids live in her parent's 3 bedroom house. The grandparents said the conditions are already horrible with 8 more it might be intolerable.

drftmark
02-11-2009, 08:26 PM
She is a fucking idiot.

I don't even want to finish listening to her explanation " take risks... I love my kids... blahbalbhalb."

She is fucking delusional and I would hope no one would go to her for counseling.

HyperTek
02-11-2009, 08:31 PM
i wonder what she was like in highschool.... probably one of those quiet girls that no one paid attention to/ low self esteem

fromxtor
02-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Sucks when we only get $90 a month in SSI for my daughter, and she will mtl never be able to talk,walk,eat, or get to enjoy life like the 14 kids this moron has. (btw before anyone comments on my statement I only made 24k last year and I am the only income in my house, so it's not because I am rolling in dough.)

jskateborders
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
this bitch aint ever heard of condoms or birth control? at least we should supply her ass with that lol.
She lettin anyone get up in that and bounce..
All the kids were from sperm doners. ALL OF THEM. So its not like she couldnt keep her legs shut, she was going out of her way to have kids. How is that not working the system?

Xbroke_kidX
02-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Wow, this is fuckin retarded....
Once again Humanity fails

drftmark
02-11-2009, 08:48 PM
All the kids were from sperm doners. ALL OF THEM. So its not like she couldnt keep her legs shut, she was going out of her way to have kids. How is that not working the system?

^Just to add to that, it is only ONE sperm donor. They all have the same biological "father." Although the word father shouldn't really be used.

MrMcgarrett
02-11-2009, 08:57 PM
They'll probably tracked him down and make him pay child support.

MisawaJason
02-11-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say that she'll have more kids.

Shit's pathetic

Sil-Abc
02-11-2009, 09:08 PM
how about this.... stop having kids moron

jskateborders
02-11-2009, 09:27 PM
age 22
post 2,222

just had to point that out

HyperTek
02-11-2009, 09:28 PM

sorry i posted that b4 i found it.. still her vag must be huge poppin all them kids

Matej
02-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Dumb people breed like rabbits while intelligent people are too intelligent to have children.

How come her offspring have not been taken away by the state yet?

murda-c
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
I hear south korea has a population decline problem goin on.

we should send them there.

drift freaq
02-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I hope the doctor loses his medical license for not putting a stop to this. It was completely unethical on his part.
Oh and yes the state should take the children away and put them up for adoption. At least that way we will get some of our taxes that paid for that shit back.

She should be sent to mental hospital herself for evaluation. The state should open up a workmens comp fraud case against her and prosecute the shit out of her.
Then they can lock her up in the state hospital for the criminally insane! Where she belongs and the the children might just get adopted by rational human beings. I.E. Not raised by the scamming blithering idiot their mother is.

jskateborders
02-11-2009, 09:50 PM
sorry i posted that b4 i found it.. still her vag must be huge poppin all them kids
No reason to appologize, the only reason I emphasized ALL OF THEM was not to respond to you, but to focus on the fact that she didnt have sex for one kid. She went and paid to have kids. Kind of like an investment on her part.

RiversideS13
02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
i agree, she is an idiot and she is wasting our resource. this is the wonderful America that you do not have to be responsible because the welfare will take care your stupid ass. shit in china maybe she is already hang to death for have so many kids.

mrmephistopheles
02-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Dumb people breed like rabbits while intelligent people are too intelligent to have children.

I see someone has seen Idiocracy.

I can see collecting disability for an injury, and the $165000 figure isn't all that much when you consider it was spaced out over ten years.

The reality of the situation is that this woman IS abusing the system and the public trust for her own ends. She'll likely never again work, and her kids will probably hate her in the end. She gets over $2k in disability payments for 3 of her kids, and I'm sure if any more of her latest litter come up disabled she'll be hoppin' and skippin' over to the welfare office for more disability for them.

Matej
02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I see someone has seen Idiocracy.
Actually, I have not seen that movie, yet. :)

RicerX
02-11-2009, 10:01 PM
i'd stick it in her butt

then make baby stew with her bebes.

silviaguy240
02-11-2009, 10:18 PM
serisously. just because she can doesnt mean she should. where ever she went to get impregnated, should have stopped this. she already had 6 kids and couldnt afford them on her own. then she wants more?! child number should be limited to the persons spendable income, so ghetto poor homeless people shouldnt be allowed 12 kids where most will probably die or become criminals. they should have to give them up for adoption, if they are unfit to take care of them.

NervGS
02-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Opinions?

The more I read and hear about this wench, the more I get pissed and angry at the world that such a selfish person exists.

This is a person who sought to be some childcare TV expert after the news of her birth broke out, someone who chose to have kids when she had no viable means of supporting them (3 of which are disabled), someone who had facial surgery done for whatever fucking crazy reason you can think of.

FUCK.

What blows my mind is that as a taxpayer, a part of my money goes to care of her 14 children, this irresponsibility comes at a price that everyone is now paying (and most likely, many people cannot afford - including California), and now something she is accepting in the form of donations through her website (something I'm sure her publicist help setup).

The woman is not the only person to blame; so is the reckless doctor who made all this possible, he is the drug dealer to this bitch ass user and has violated ethics and medical guidelines that made all this possible.

I work in the medical field also, more specifically - home care (and yes, we are on the verge of being royally fucked in the ass due to Medi-Cal putting payments on hold for a MONTH). I will NOT be surprised if we get a call into our office one of these days requesting our services to help care for these kids due to some fucked up condition they had upon being born.

Also, Oprah seems like she is behind her as well.

So, discuss.

---------

Doh, looks like there already was a thread :)

-glenn

aoiken3
02-12-2009, 12:19 AM
i agree with you and i think she should be deported whether she is american or not to some other place where taxes do not pay for ppl who dont believe in condoms, birth control, or abstancence which she should've practiced. and the doctor has lost his rep so he'll get whats coming to him tho. pisses me off

cc4usmc
02-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Also, Oprah seems like she is behind her as well.

Lets write Oprah a letter :D

JeremyR
02-12-2009, 12:42 AM
she has attachment issues.

she cant find a man to love her, so she is trying to surround herself with children so she can feel love.

either that or she is trying to milk the system. fucking cunt.

GluedMyNuts
02-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Lets write Oprah a letter :D
Why not just PM her? I heard she's on this forum.:snoop:

markyboi
02-12-2009, 12:46 AM
bitch looks like she had her lips plumped

MisawaJason
02-12-2009, 12:51 AM
i agree with you and i think she should be deported whether she is american or not to some other place where taxes do not pay for ppl who dont believe in condoms, birth control, or abstancence which she should've practiced. and the doctor has lost his rep so he'll get whats coming to him tho. pisses me off

x2

message length

fliprayzin240sx
02-12-2009, 02:46 AM
I'd blame the fucking doctor first. They should have said no. Seriously, lets fucking comprehend this. Single mom, already got 6 kids, no worky, and living in her parents 3 bedroom home with them. Seriously, who in their fucking right mind would let this shit go on. Stupid fucking greedy ass doctor who wanted to make money off her ass, who shouldnt have a fucking license to practice after this shinanigun....

The sad truth tho is, I see her getting a fucking documentary or a fucking TV show (remember that one TV show...17 kids and growing?). Its a sad sad fucking world i tell you...

MisawaJason
02-12-2009, 03:28 AM
I'd blame the fucking doctor first. They should have said no. Seriously, lets fucking comprehend this. Single mom, already got 6 kids, no worky, and living in her parents 3 bedroom home with them. Seriously, who in their fucking right mind would let this shit go on. Stupid fucking greedy ass doctor who wanted to make money off her ass, who shouldnt have a fucking license to practice after this shinanigun....

The sad truth tho is, I see her getting a fucking documentary or a fucking TV show (remember that one TV show...17 kids and growing?). Its a sad sad fucking world i tell you...

Doc was solely looking out for himself bro. Gotta get paid is the mentality of most people in the world these days

¹²³Klan™
02-12-2009, 07:32 AM
she could love/use them unconditionally for sure.

raz0rbladez909
02-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Doc was solely looking out for himself bro. Gotta get paid is the mentality of most people in the world these days

From what I read was that the doctor that helped her with the first 6 refused to help her again, so she went and found someone that would. I think somebody should off this piece of shit, it's just rediculous having that many kids, dogs and cats have litters because thats normal for them, why in the fuck do you need 14 kids unless you have a huge ass farm or something. I really think her kids should be taken away from her, it's just rediculous the burden that stupid people can bring upon our society as a whole.

n240sxfnatic
02-12-2009, 09:18 AM
She said that the 3 disabled kids have autism (this is legit), then the other 2 arent even disabled. 1 has adhd?? How the hell is that disabling? It just called being a kid, they're hyper. And the other kid what she says might, maybe, have a slight studder, and she says MAYBE (her own opinion) might have slight signs of autism. She live in her moms house and doesnt pay much if anything. She said on air that if her mom rented it out she could make a lot more money that she is getting.

DrIvEsldEwAyS
02-12-2009, 09:56 AM
they need to be placed with a more fit mother and she needs to be spayed. and have her vagina stiched shut.

Mi Beardo es Loco
02-12-2009, 10:33 AM
seriously, this is rediculous. How are 17 people going to live in a 3 bedroom house. 8 infants, 6 children, 2 grandparents and the mother all live in the same house. How is this ok living conditions? This is why the state needs to step in and seize these children.

I heard NBC gave her almost a million for the interview. What she needs to do is take 400k and buy a 5 bedroom house and bunk up if she wants to keep these kids.

Gnnr
02-12-2009, 10:35 AM
NBC did not give her a million...maybe $1,000

mrmephistopheles
02-12-2009, 10:44 AM
she could love/use them unconditionally for sure.

That was about the most retarded piece of shit that fell out of her mouth in that interview. All parents love their kids unconditionally (unless the parents are psychopaths). No parent will decide to not love their child just because the kid has problems. She may as well have said 'I will feed them and bathe them regularly', because it made about as much sense as the other one.

joeapple8
02-12-2009, 10:50 AM
wow, my hard earned tax money goes to this dumb broad? -___-

Akiros
02-12-2009, 12:36 PM
W
T
F

It will only get worse too, that is, unless the world ends in 2012 and only the smart survive!!

soreballz
02-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Times like this, I reeeeally wish I had a license to kill. I'd pop the broad, the doctor, and possibly her kids, just to keep them from growing up miserable, which clearly, the will.

Sad sad.

GluedMyNuts
02-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Can I impregnate her first before you pop her?

Dirty Habit
02-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Talk about some dick suckin lips. Damn.

Fuck it, who cares, its america. If your gonna do shit, do it for yourself. Fuck everyone else.

New national motto.

flip3d
02-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Omfg. Someone rip her uterus out already.

Brian
02-12-2009, 02:33 PM
I was born at the same hospital. Fun Fact. kisses.

Anyways, I was talking about this story with the lady last night.

FUCKING stupid.

I would love to sign a petition to have her children taken away.
No job, 6 kids already. no house. no husband.
then 8 more kids????????

that is total bullshit.

I hope with all my might that her kids are seized and given away.

this woman is a piece of shit.

sileighty83
02-12-2009, 02:54 PM
^^
Agreed, She's a fucking nut case. Don't punish those innocent children because you had a fucked up child hood.

cc4usmc
02-12-2009, 08:47 PM
LA police to investigate threats to octuplet mom

LOS ANGELES – Police said Thursday they will investigate death threats against octuplet mother Nadya Suleman and advise her publicist on how to handle a torrent of other nasty messages that have flooded his office.

Word that the 33-year-old single, unemployed mother is receiving public assistance to care for the 14 children she conceived through in vitro fertilization has stoked furor among many people.

Police Lt. John Romero said officers were meeting with Suleman's publicist Mike Furtney about the flood of angry phone calls and e-mail messages against Suleman, her children and Furtney.

"We are aware of the media accounts of the threats, and that they are being sent to the West Los Angeles detectives for appropriate action," Romero said.

Furtney said 500 new e-mails were received early Thursday.

"We're talking to the Los Angeles Police Department to get their best advice as to how to regard these messages," he said as the phone in his office rang constantly.

He is also consulting with a security professional to get advice on any precautions that might need to be taken.

Suleman is living in an undisclosed location and spends time with all her kids every day, Furtney said. The octuplets are expected to remain in the hospital for several more weeks.

Not all the calls have been angry. One family from the Midwest has invited Suleman and her brood to live on their farm, Furtney said.

"One thing that keeps me from jumping out the window is that we've heard from many people offering some kind of support: clothing, food, financial or other help," he said.

Suleman has been supporting her six other children with $490 a month in food stamps and receives Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters that could total $2,379 a month.

She has estimated her in vitro fertilization procedures have cost $100,000.

Suleman has said she saved for the treatments by working double shifts and also used money from a disability award exceeding $165,000 that she received after an on-the-job back injury.

The benefits were discontinued last year.

The Suleman octuplets' medical costs have not been disclosed, but in 2006, the average cost for a premature baby's hospital stay in California was $164,273, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Eight times that equals $1.3 million.

For a single mother, the cost of raising 14 children through age 17 ranges from $1.3 million to $2.7 million, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Gnnr
02-12-2009, 09:12 PM
People stooping below this lady's level. That doesn't solve anything. Now they're going to have cops protecting her with more tax payer money. lol. People are idiots...

HyperTek
02-12-2009, 09:39 PM
people jus need to leave the bitch alone and turn the other way,... shes enjoying her 15 minutes of fame, getting paid for this or receiving fan donations and support "you can do it!" etc by dumbass people.. watch I bet she will come out with a biography book and sell it, make guest appearances on tv talk shows.. get a movie based about her.. watch just watch.

ryguy
02-12-2009, 09:57 PM
It's illegal to hoard dogs and cats, I think hoarding children should be a crime too. They need to lock this bitch up/off her.

S13_Nightkid
02-12-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm suprised she didn't die.

jskateborders
02-12-2009, 11:36 PM
You know how I know she is in it for the money... Because she "thinks one of her kids might have autism", which she has already gone and gotten checked out and the doctors told her, no you kid is fine.
Any parent here knows that you never think something is wrong with your kid. Even medical doctors will overlook the fact that their kids are mentally retarded. Love is blind and naive. And her thinking is wishful thinking. I know everyone remembers, back in kindergarten or so, "mom, I think I have a temperature...".
Remember your motive?
Basically this bitch is popin kids out in the hopes that they are disabled, because she gets good money for those one. That slut hoe cunt does not give two shits about those kids. If you have a kid that you truly love, you want their lives to be good. You will be focused on whats best for them. You will want to get them into a nice place to live, with nice clothes. Not sharing a bedroom with more and more siblings, not able to eat properly, crowded. This bitch is lower than a fucking animal. Animals at least have an instinct to protect their young, which this bitch clearly does not. /rant

And also, wtf is this shit about she spends time with all her kids every day? My dad worked 60 hour weeks and still spent time with me. Bitch doesnt have a job, wtf else is she going to do.

Jdotsturn
02-13-2009, 01:42 AM
Can anyone say "Botox"

TheWolf
02-13-2009, 05:24 AM
what ever happened to taking responsibility for your actions... If you live with your parrents.. have 6 kids... 2 or so are disabled.. Lets just face it.. your dance card is full.

8 kids added onto that is just neglect waiting to happen. Big families weren't created in a lab in one full swoop. They were created by having a baby once every one or two years for 12 years. That's how you get the big family and as those kids grow up they can help out around the house and take care of younger ones.

HyperTek
02-13-2009, 09:34 AM
8 kids added onto that is just neglect waiting to happen. Big families weren't created in a lab in one full swoop. They were created by having a baby once every one or two years for 12 years. That's how you get the big family and as those kids grow up they can help out around the house and take care of younger ones.

while the mommy can go back to school to get her masters in counseling while the older kids watch over the younger kids at home.. sounds like the game plan she had :ddog:

Than she will make millions being a famous counselor and support the family and send those kids through college. :cj:

I say they give her a loan just to help her out, but expect her ass to start paying it back asap lol

but she will jus find away to go on tv and get free support/donations.. esp those dumb people out there that will tell her "You go girl! you dont need a man!!"

MisawaJason
02-13-2009, 02:03 PM
what ever happened to taking responsibility for your actions... If you live with your parrents.. have 6 kids... 2 or so are disabled.. Lets just face it.. your dance card is full.

That's just the thing man. Seems like nobody wants to take responsibility for anything they do anymore

legacy927
02-13-2009, 02:34 PM
And I thought Angelina Jolie is crazy, holy shit!!! at least she can afford it, wtf is wrong with this bitch....

SochBAT
02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
sucks. I was debating in class about this and how stupid it is.

I was SOOO close to being dropped because I kept knocking on the teacher's thoughts.

cc4usmc
02-13-2009, 03:13 PM
What was your teachers thoughts?

SochBAT
02-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Its her choice to do so. Simply that.

dumbest case ever argued by a teacher.

fromxtor
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Its your choice to give your teacher a knock on the head too, but you don't HAVE to do it.

amdnivram
02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
public executions imo....

jskateborders
02-13-2009, 07:16 PM
You are free to do whatever you want as long as it doenst affect anyone else. This affects the whole state of california.

NervGS
02-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Its her choice to do so. Simply that.

dumbest case ever argued by a teacher.

God damn, I would have just kept on egging the teacher on.

"Is it MY choice to support her kids?"

This is why I HATE school for the most part, many teachers encourage this free thinking shit, but the second you diagree pounce on their beliefs and opinions (which they try to shove down your throat) with your own, they shoot you down for it.

Only a few actually understand it.

-glenn

ixfxi
02-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Pregnancy

In 2008, Suleman approached another IVF specialist, Dr. Michael Kamrava. Suleman was permitted to have all the remaining six embryos left over after her previous IVF treatments transferred. The recommended medical guideline limits the number of embryos, for a woman of her fertility profile, to two.[15] On a television interview with Anne Curry, Nadya claimed her reasoning for attempting a sixth successful pregnancy was so that the frozen embryos wouldn't be destroyed.[16] Six embryos were implanted and two embryos split into twins, resulting in eight babies. Five fetuses were evident after just one month. When offered the option of selective reduction, she declined.

i found this interesting off of the wikipedia page. i dont listen or pay attention to news, i only found out about the octo-baby situation because glenn told me about it.

i think something is wrong when the doctor mounts 6 eggs, something is seriously wrong with that. i can understand and accept her being nutty, a lot of people in this world are nutty and say things like "jesus meant me to have this many children" etc, but the doctor is the one responsible for this ill science experiment. he is being investigated now. i wonder what will pop up.

ZenkiKid
02-17-2009, 11:14 AM
fuck this lady. Why should CA. Taxpayers have to pay for her stupidity, like said earlier she should put those kids up for adoption to those who are less fortunate by being unable to even produce a child of their own.

I say fuck this lady because my mom whos been a hardworker for over 25 years and gets hurt cant even get her social security approved in CA, what kinda bs is that

WanganRunner
02-17-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm not usually one for "big government intervention", but there should be a net worth requirement for having children. You should have (X) in net worth, minimum, per child.

Fuck sterilization, this woman needs to be euthanized and fed to pets.

Her kids will be ruined by her.

HyperTek
02-17-2009, 01:21 PM
what are the chances of some of these children being retarded? i mean having multiple babies developing all during 1 pregnancy cant be natural for the female body right?

Brian
02-17-2009, 01:30 PM
I watched her interview on TV last week.

Man, it made me HATE her even more.

a true cunt.

Akiros
02-17-2009, 10:39 PM
I watched her interview on TV last week.

Man, it made me HATE her even more.

a true cunt.

amen. This will be the THING to do in like 50 years. We are doomed.

jskateborders
02-17-2009, 10:59 PM
what are the chances of some of these children being retarded? i mean having multiple babies developing all during 1 pregnancy cant be natural for the female body right?
Im pretty sure thats what shes hoping for, judging by her "I think all of my kids are disabled even though the doc says otherwise" mentality. More retarded kids, the more checks she will collect. She is a sick fuck, and this is her business strategy.

ronmcdon
02-17-2009, 11:16 PM
you guys are probably going to disagree, but in a way I'm glad this happened.

If it takes something this outrageous to get public attention over this crap, then so be it. I'm willing to bet this stuff isn't an isolated incident, only other opportunists aren't that stupid/greedy to shoot out 8 kids in 1 shot.

hopefully this controversy will finally pressure lawmakers to finally deal with this loophole that allow leeches like this woman to take advantage of taxpayers, and instill some accountability towards would be parents.

Legally, right now what is there to prevent this woman from producing a new batch once a year? Whats to prevent 10 or a 100 Nadya Suleman wannabes from doing the same thing? Any system that sets itself up for abuse is just asking for it. The government would be setting a terrible example, if they allow this sort of thing to happen again..

cxlo8331
02-17-2009, 11:19 PM
this chick is messed up on so many levels...

i could go on for days...

but i wont.

as much as i hate this chick,

i feel some people should not be allowed to have kids.

you should need to get a license, attend classes, take a test, and be certified for something as important as raising a child.

be on the look out for the reality show.

cuz, you know its comming.

i mean, anyone who has or needs a publicist, is in it for money.

drftmark
02-17-2009, 11:22 PM
you guys are probably going to disagree, but in a way I'm glad this happened.

If it takes something this outrageous to get public attention over this crap, then so be it. I'm willing to bet this stuff isn't an isolated incident, only other opportunists aren't that stupid/greedy to shoot out 8 kids in 1 shot.

hopefully this controversy will finally pressure lawmakers to finally deal with this loophole that allow leeches like this woman to take advantage of taxpayers, and instill some accountability towards would be parents.

Legally, right now what is there to prevent this woman from producing a new batch once a year? Whats to prevent 10 or a 100 Nadya Suleman wannabes from doing the same thing? Any system that sets itself up for abuse is just asking for it.

CHANGE!!! Change!!!!

wait we don't have any money leftover after the stimulus.

HyperTek
02-17-2009, 11:32 PM
this chick is messed up on so many levels...

i could go on for days...

but i wont.

as much as i hate this chick,

i feel some people should not be allowed to have kids.

you should need to get a license, attend classes, take a test, and be certified for something as important as raising a child.

be on the look out for the reality show.

cuz, you know its comming.

i mean, anyone who has or needs a publicist, is in it for money.

and ill add, there should be 2 people/parents invovled.. not no single mothers alone.

510-SR20DET
02-17-2009, 11:35 PM
i bet yo she doesn't even remember their names or which one which.

ronmcdon
02-18-2009, 12:43 AM
CHANGE!!! Change!!!!

wait we don't have any money leftover after the stimulus.

its not so much change as it is cleaning up a mess that shouldn't have been there in the first place.
modifying existing policy doesn't necessarily cost $$$.
The objective of any change would be just to stop giving out handouts, & save $ for a change.

for instance, if the government puts a cap on how many kids to support (disabled or otherwise), say 2 or 3,
that would reduce at least the incentive of popping out as much babies as possible.

fliprayzin240sx
02-18-2009, 01:38 AM
So whos gonna pay for this Tummy Tuck???
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/12/nadya_pregnant.jpg

NervGS
02-18-2009, 08:34 AM
for instance, if the government puts a cap on how many kids to support (disabled or otherwise), say 2 or 3,
that would reduce at least the incentive of popping out as much babies as possible.

People still like to fuck.

I know of at least 4 moms through my work that have 3+ kids from different men. Accidents happen.

-glenn

legacy927
02-18-2009, 08:40 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/12/nadya_pregnant.jpg

HOLY SHIT, OMFG, WTF? that shit is probably saggin right now.....

ixfxi
02-18-2009, 09:49 AM

hey...................................

keep posting more pics, y0. i'm into this prego-porn fetish and have been enjoying these.

haha jk

Akiros
02-18-2009, 12:05 PM
she looks way too satisfied in that picture.

Brian
02-18-2009, 12:08 PM
that is so terrible.

YUCK

cxlo8331
02-18-2009, 12:30 PM
I cant stand people like her.

Such a drain on society.

DrftSLowHomIe!!
02-18-2009, 02:00 PM
:barf:i just trew-up a lil in my mouth F'n nasty man

RaceBred 17
02-18-2009, 02:02 PM
That looks like some alien shit right there. Not natrual at all.

Otto347
02-18-2009, 02:07 PM
Idiocracy at its finest my friend. We're doomed :trogdor:

irax
02-18-2009, 02:09 PM
You know she watched John and Kate + 8 and was like ZOMG I WANT THAT LIFE! think its all payed for by the show and its all sorts of glamorous when its just a bunch of bullshit!

handinpants
02-18-2009, 03:58 PM
I am unemployed, and I firmly believe that some people are too fucking lazy to get a job, that this woman, is financially unfit to have any kids, and also does not deserve any financial aid benefits for her kids. wtf was she thinking.
In california too many people, who can't afford to have 1 child, have 2 or 3 , and then expect the state tax payers to pay their way...

handinpants
02-18-2009, 04:00 PM
hey...................................

keep posting more pics, y0. i'm into this prego-porn fetish and have been enjoying these.

haha jk

do you have the picture of her vagina, :ddog:

MisawaJason
02-19-2009, 01:54 AM
More news from Octomom. Her mom, her and the 14 kids might get evicted.

Posts tagged Octomom foreclosure at TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/tag/octomom+foreclosure/)

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0218_octomom_wm.pdf

legacy927
02-19-2009, 06:57 AM
That looks like some alien shit right there. Not natrual at all.

hahaha..ever saw Species? just that this lady is f ing ugly...

wrapmeup2005
02-19-2009, 08:00 AM
God damn what a dumb bitch! She said that she would be with her kids and unconditionally love them....but she needs to go through school to get degree to get a job...but if she goes to school she won't be with the kids, if she goes to work, she won't be with the kids. Honestly, the doctor should have his license be suspended for malpractice or dumbass decisions and should have to pay for the care of these children. Another thing, she said that she doesn't want help from anybody, but will look for help from friends, family, and her church. Like wtf!?!?!

CrimsonRockett
02-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Another thing, she said that she doesn't want help from anybody, but will look for help from friends, family, and her church. Like wtf!?!?!

She will take your donations though.

People are slowly getting over this, but everything is going to come back and bite her on the ass.

Just saw on the news that her house is being foreclosed because it hasn't been paid for in over 10 months.

She only received $300k for doing those interviews, but I bet she owes much more in hospital bills.

Only a matter of time before she comes crashing down.

TheWolf
02-19-2009, 09:27 AM
More news from Octomom. Her mom, her and the 14 kids might get evicted.

Posts tagged Octomom foreclosure at TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/tag/octomom+foreclosure/)

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0218_octomom_wm.pdf

Owes 23k back on her house.. wants in on a "restructuring" deal. What idiot has enough money to pay for invetro but not her house. Utter proof she's unfit to be a mother. Social services needs to step in before this becomes a huge issue.

jskateborders
02-19-2009, 11:07 AM
http://bugguide.net/images/raw/IH1HMHOHWHLRWHBZ7LUZWH3H7LRR4HAHIH4ZZL4Z7LAZGLYHEH VZQLVHMHEZ0LTH7H3HPHRR5LUZ6H.jpg

HyperTek
02-19-2009, 10:32 PM
hey guys good news!! this bitch gets better and better.
Octuplets mom might be getting a new home!!
Octomom's New Home? « TMZ.com Photo Gallery (http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/octomoms_new_home)
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2009/02/octomom_new_home_0000_Layer_19_full.jpg
OctoMom's Million Dollar Crib!?

Posted Feb 19th 2009 3:20PM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: 4:54 ET PM. We just called back our contact at Century 21, the agency that has listed the house. They claim Nadya is indeed an interested buyer. But here's the rub. We're told a big TV show has the house for the day and is there doing a sit-down interview with Nadya....

UNBELIEVABLE!!! We've confirmed OctoMom Nadya Suleman is looking to buy a home listed for $1.24 MILLION!

i wonder if she is getting a reality tv deal or something... i wont be surprised

jskateborders
02-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Face it people, this is the year of living irresponsibly.Lets say you had 14 kids with no husband,home,or visible means of support except food stamps and disability checks.........,lets say you were hoping to make a killing in the housing market by taking a liar loan on a McMansion you knew you couldn`t afford, then took an equity loan to buy a Hummer and new boobs and now face foreclosure since the inflated value dropped while the payment went up,.......let`s say you ran a Ponzi scheme that ended up robbing investors who now face working at Walmart or suicide.... RELAX!!! The government will bail your ass out at the expense of the stupid saps who paid their bills and taxes,waited to have kids, and saved their money. Suckers!

If you think about it, thats pretty much how it is.

ixfxi
02-20-2009, 12:13 PM
BAM

OCTUPLET DOCTOR, MICHAEL KAMRAVA, IMPREGNATES WOMAN WITH QUADRUPLETS - New York Post (http://www.nypost.com/seven/02132009/news/nationalnews/doc_oc_woe_strikes_a_2nd_time_154968.htm)

i was wondering when people would start blaming the doctor, because ultimately i think he's the one responsible, not her.

doctors should be held accountable to much higher standards than individuals. when i give people professional advice, i dont do what sells - i do whats right. i think the doctor ultimately is at fault here, and they need to take action against him.

someone made a funny comment and said that the doctor should pay for her kids! ahha child support, he fuckin gave her the 8 babies, he should pay up. you know what? i agree. i dont see why we should pay for something that he CHOSE to do. lawyers are responsible when they give poor legal advice, he should be responsible for installing all those fuckin eggs.

fuckin quack.

illvialuver
02-20-2009, 02:17 PM
I think if I saw that woman I would slap her upside her head and when she looks confused I would kick her in the baby maker.

But seriously, I can imagine her being a counselor, and someone realizing who she is . they would say" Hey are you that dumb bitch who had 8 kids on purpose, when you could not even afford the 6 you already had?!?!? You know the lady who's bastards kids I help pay for?""Why should I listen to you??!?!?!"

Than he wold ask her if she could send one of her troop over to his house to assist with yard work and shit.

Fact of the matter is , that 3 of the existing kids are specially needs kids, which demand more time and money. So, who knows how many of the 8 premies (not zilvia premies)will have problems and be special needs children as well?

This is what makes me think that the business that does artificial insemination should regulate who gets to have kids. They should have the right to refuse business to anyone, including women who can't support the 6 kids they have, and give them 8 more! They should be required to check income, and do background checks just like the regulations set upon people who want to adopt babies.

As far as I am concerned I think the doctor who gave her broke ass 8 kids should be the number one contributor to their financial needs.

STUPID ASS PEOPLE.

WERDdabuilder
02-20-2009, 03:40 PM
i wonder if she is getting a reality tv deal or something... i wont be surprised

i believe she wants to pursue it.

Angelina Jolie is creeped out by her. she would write to jolie etc saying how much she like her and shit.

i seriously want to punch this bitch in the cooter. 8 more kids i have to feed. just milking the system.

ANVIL
03-02-2009, 05:41 PM
read somewhere shes getting offered a milli to do a pr0n

SochBAT
03-02-2009, 08:12 PM
http://contra.classicgaming.gamespy.com/villains/contra/cBoss8.gif

I've been thinking of the Contra Song all day.

Spread Shot her vagina from millimeters away. Most damage ever.

Bubbles
03-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Contra

Awesome.

Just.....awesome.