PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ass Local News Segment

kyoru
02-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Check it, a lady complains about how her kia rio is strafing to the left as she drives...I couldn't believe they had a segment on this...

http://canwest.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/canwest-globaledmonton-pub01-live/current/launch.html?maven_playerId=troubleshootermedium&maven_referralObject=3475882

exitspeed
02-11-2009, 09:53 AM
How can she blame Kia on the fact that she is overweight and her weight is fucking up how her car drives?

qwikspool
02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
chick need to loose some weight.
messing up the balance of the car.

nvstyles
02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
That girl is dumb, people like her just want them to feel sorry for them, she can only blame herself for being overweight. I get disgusted when people say things in regards to their weight and want attention. YOU ONLY GOT THAT WAY BECAUSE OF YOU! hey im chunky too but i dont complain.

MrFixIt
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHA...

O man... That just made my day.

Mi Beardo es Loco
02-11-2009, 11:11 AM
lol. I love how they keep saying that car manufacturers need to "adapt to society". Just because the bitch is fat doesn't mean that sh'e the new society. Fat people are in for a world of hurt unless they buy minivans or trucks or something big.

ravinaziankid
02-11-2009, 11:20 AM
It's called buying an SUV or a larger vehicle that can support your fat ass. Would you suggest an obese person to buy a mini cooper? Common sense, people these days lack it.

DreamN
02-11-2009, 11:23 AM
WTF? How stupid are these people? I hate how they have to play it safe in order so some fat fuck doesn't get butt hurt and get sue happy.

cc4usmc
02-11-2009, 11:26 AM
This is how sad people have become.

unfuxwitable
02-11-2009, 11:32 AM
they should just put lowering springs on the passenger side. hahahaha. pretty soon they are gonna have the "Fat people package". if your fat you get it and they lower the passenger side with seatbelt extenders. maybe a little food dispenser in the center console.

Flipzide
02-11-2009, 11:35 AM
what the hell.. no shit weight plays a big role...

she shoulda sat in the car while they did an alignment.

karl wasabi
02-11-2009, 11:50 AM
"No fat chicks, my shit scrapes!!!"

ryguy
02-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Or they should have just aligned the car to compensate for her fat ass without telling her that they did. BTW, this was in Canada.

HalveBlue
02-11-2009, 12:15 PM
FFS!

Physics: it's a bitch.

But I guess you can't really argue the laws of nature.

Much better to skirt the issue and spin the story into a discrimination story.

blitzsti22
02-11-2009, 12:23 PM
she should get coilovers lmao

ravinaziankid
02-11-2009, 12:35 PM
I LOLed when they offered her to sit in the car while they do the alignment. That would have actually helped and this would have been all over with, but of course, they take it the wrong way.

shortie180sx
02-11-2009, 01:12 PM
urgh... I am so ashamed this is from the local news in my city...
what a stupid cow.

exitspeed
02-11-2009, 01:15 PM
lol. I love how they keep saying that car manufacturers need to "adapt to society". .

They HAVE. That's why the Civic is the size of the original Accord and the Accord is now a Full Size car.

Because fat ass American's keep getting fatter.

drift freaq
02-11-2009, 02:00 PM
whats even funnier is how she says its strafing! Definition of strafing is attacking or firing upon ground targets from a low flying aircraft. None of which applies to driving car, unless she is throwing things or fart bombs as it goes to the left maybe? :rofl:

HyperTek
02-11-2009, 02:24 PM
wow.. i think the wheel alignment with her in it would have been a good idea, but she took it the wrong way.. .and i bet the corporation probably bitched at the tech who suggested that.. i hate that shit about corporations, you make a suggestion , someone takes it wrong and tells on you and you get your supervisor on your ass.

That suggestion would probably have been the best solution for them to correct this problem too. The Kia corp. guys are gonna agree with the lady and say "Im sorry maam, its the car, our tech is wrong".. i bet the techs know whats up.

The only way i think they can fix this is to counter weight the car... SHIT MAN BEING ON TV FOR THIS WOULD BE MORE EMBARRASSING THAN THE DEALERSHIP INCIDENT!!

The bitch bought a little KIA!! she shoulda bought a freaking american built Expedition lmao.

Cant wait til these people buy up Miatas

Sadly i think automakers will have to include "Optimum weight class limits" on their vehicles so they can avoid stuff like this, but cars with low weight class ratings will always be givin bad ratings

jskateborders
02-11-2009, 02:36 PM
FUCK. Im sick of this acceptance bs.
Seriously.
YES YOU ARE OBESE,
NO ITS NOT OK.
ITS NOT NORMAL FOR THE HUMAN BODY, NOR IS IT HEALTHY
NO WE SHOULD NOT CHANGE THE WORLD TO SUIT YOU.
STOP SITTING ON YOUR FAT ASS AND GO RUNNING. SHIT.
EAT HEALTHIER.
seriously, wtf is wrong with people. If you are so fat that your car doesn't drive right, how is that not your fault.
Making accomodations for overly obese people (fat enough that you need accomodations) is like lining your floors with plastic and telling your dog its ok to pee in the house.
Why should we as a population give a shit if your fat? Because we have to accomadate you, pat you on the head, and go out of our way to make you feel like you dont have a problem. And the whole its in my genes shit? Thats complete crap. You may be larger as an individual because of genes, but proportionally. Your body fat percentage is completely your doing.
The kia place shouldnt have to skirt the issue like that.
Their response shoulda been "look bitch, your fat, so fat infact that a car that can normally have two individuals sitting on the same side of the vehicle without a problem doesnt drive right with you in it. Thats not our fault. If you want a custom made vehicle, go somewhere else. Might I intrest you in a rondo?"

JeremyR
02-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Seriously.
YES YOU ARE OBESE,
NO ITS NOT OK.
EAT HEALTHIER.

quoted for truth!

that dumb ass bought a small little car.
maybe she should of bought a larger vehicle with a higher payload rating.
like, a van.
or maybe a truck.
or how about an suv?

when i worked at a tire shop, i ran into this problem a few times. and we had the customer sit in it to correct it.

hell, on some bmw and ferraris, you actually have to put weights in the seats in order to correctly align it.

i cant believe kia is gonna take it in the ass.
maybe they'll trade in her car for an suv model at no charge? that would be the best thing to do, then her weight wont cause a pull.

HyperTek
02-11-2009, 04:04 PM
i feel bad for the employee who probably got bitched at from their boss for suggesting her weight.

thesimpleS13
02-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Seriously.
YES YOU ARE OBESE,
NO ITS NOT OK.
EAT HEALTHIER.

True that!! It might be cold to say, but she should "work" with her body (lose all that weight), instead of having the dealership make the car work for her! it'll just maker her even more lazy. She'll think she has another reason to not get up and start excersizing!

Andrew Bohan
02-11-2009, 04:28 PM
i can't believe she got sad when the guy suggested that she sit in the car when they align it. that's that right way to do it anyway

Akiros
02-11-2009, 04:30 PM
jesus fucking christ

i can't believe she got sad when the guy suggested that she sit in the car when they align it. that's that right way to do it anyway

amen. this is one solution, the other would be for her to lose some fucking weight.

TiNMAN
02-11-2009, 04:38 PM
stop eating

murda-c
02-11-2009, 04:41 PM
lol why would you tell that bitch that.

You should just put some sandbags in the drivers seat and then align it.

Akiros
02-11-2009, 04:45 PM
stop eating

haha, or just tell her, "Do you have a fat ass friend you can drive places with?"

Vision Garage
02-11-2009, 04:49 PM
I would gladly sit in the car while they do my alignment. they can corner balance that breezy too! I think it wouldve been a life threatening situation for the alignment guy tho. Dont know if the steel beams holding the car up can support her!

francogt1
02-11-2009, 05:00 PM
LOL stupid fat ass!

I once had to have someone Sit in a 05 Vipers Drivers seat because it needs 200lb to make up for the fuel tank ect While i did the aligment

Retarded Fast ass go buy a Monster truck if u dont want the car to pull to the left lol

this made my freken day:keke:

ZX88
02-11-2009, 05:38 PM
haahahah. lol seat belt extenders.. i cant believe she is serious making kia adapt her vehicle because she is fat.

Andrew Bohan
02-11-2009, 05:45 PM
she's not even close to as fat as some people too. she's like medium in the grand scheme of things

Akiros
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
she's not even close to as fat as some people too. she's like medium in the grand scheme of things

but she IS dumb on the HIGH area in the grand scheme of things.

MisawaJason
02-11-2009, 06:09 PM
saw this vid on another site last week. Shit got me so mad. The world is too damn PC now, really pisses me off.

JohnJohn86
02-11-2009, 09:44 PM
lol why would you tell that bitch that.

You should just put some sandbags in the drivers seat and then align it.

I wonder if 400lbs of sand bags would fit in the driver seat.

heiyuu
02-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Where is the Sparta pit of death when you need it?

and also:

http://decalpro.ca/catalog/images/NO%20FAT%20CHICKS%20SCRAPE%20PAVEMENT.jpg

DisEpyon
02-12-2009, 01:11 AM
LOL, i agree with you all.

Im currently taking a healthy life skills class, and so far from learning, This fat chick needs to worry about her self and not the dam car and blaming everyone else for reminding her that she is fat. She should be planning on a healthier life style and be worried about developing major risks of chronic diseases.

As mentioned, i feel sorry for the kia employer that got fired.

aoiken3
02-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Where is the Sparta pit of death when you need it?

and also:

http://decalpro.ca/catalog/images/NO%20FAT%20CHICKS%20SCRAPE%20PAVEMENT.jpg

dang. you beat me to posting the warning sign. she needs to get on a jungle diet

02-12-2009, 09:40 AM
Kia shouldn't do a fucking thing.

Fucking fat cow.

That is so fucked up the guy got fired for being straight up with her. If she went to a doctor he would tell her straight up you are morbidly obese and wouldn't get fired.

"Our population is growing" bunch of fat fucks!

Kuzumi
02-12-2009, 01:23 PM
someone email this to the lady :Ownedd: