PDA

View Full Version : CA WTT/FS 1991 Mazda RX-7 S5 Clean - $2800 obo

Drift N Dragg
02-07-2009, 09:45 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD - Thanks for all your interests! please Close Mod's

VB13
02-07-2009, 10:07 PM
So y only 1 exhaust why not dual and also u still have smog pump and al that on there does it pass smog im asking bc my buddy lokin for a clean FC and he doesnt know much so yeah

Drift N Dragg
02-07-2009, 10:14 PM
So y only 1 exhaust why not dual and also u still have smog pump and al that on there does it pass smog im asking bc my buddy lokin for a clean FC and he doesnt know much so yeah

I kinda got a visual on what the car looks like with 2 Can's sitting sideways and it did not look that good to me.. Too much going on in the rear, if you know what I mean. Also everything is there, it passed smog with flying colors, I still have all the smogged paperwork. I think tag's are coming up. So I can re up it and he wont have to worry about it till next year. But I have not had a problem with this car at all.. BUT I do have the matching can in my garage and he can have it with the car if he wants it.

Drift N Dragg
02-08-2009, 02:09 PM
BUmp NUm# 1 ... Taking me to the TOP!!!!! :)

Drift N Dragg
02-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Bump for Me..... someone interested?

S13 Charlie
02-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Hey bud,

The paint on the driver's door looks as though it doesn't quite match the rest of the body - What do you know about the accident/damage history of the car?

Are there any funky little mechanical, electrical or other quirks about the car?

Thanks,
C

kushlivin
02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
96 s14 se not running plus some cash lmk

Drift N Dragg
02-12-2009, 06:49 AM
This car has only had 2 owners besides myself. The last owner had it for 9 years.. From what I gathered from him, there have been no accidents, Carfax say's the same.. But I did look over the car.. no cracks or patch work. But the paint is just fading .. it all matches once I wax it, but it was raining and no time for waxie job. the only thing I know that was replaced on the car was the Hood.. From the stock heavy metal hood to the Alum Hood. I have been lucky not to have any really electrical problems with the car. Its a really good running car.