PDA

View Full Version : OR FS:93 SR w/vmount fastback blk clean!! Possible Part out...

slickdrifter
02-07-2009, 05:07 AM
City:Gresham
State/Province:OR
Price:11,950 w/o wheels
(503)810-6018 txt or call for more details!Item Description: Been laid off from my job and my unemployment benefits are just not cutting it. Id like to attend school next term so I must sell this and a quick means of acquiring money. I hate to see her go but hopefully someone will finish her and give her a rip. She will run just attach a couple lines and put some coilovers and kit and you have a completely redone sick ass car. I fired her up when i had my Greddy Emanage Ultimate. Since then I sold my emanage and opted for a RS Enthalpy ECU that was specifically tuned for my car. It will run smooth as butter. If you have any questions PM me. id like to get money or a 98+lexus GS. Lets begin! This car started out as a dk blue sil80 with GTR grill and triple beam headlights but sold that and converted back to flip lights. The car has been completely repainted, door jambs, engine bay and exterior. All the dents were removed and the rear sidemarkers and antenna shaved as well as a 25mm fender pull. So the body is very straight and the paint is Subaru STI java black. Super sexy, its deep rich black, with gold and green pearls, one of my favorite paint codes. 90 percent of the parts on my car are brand new and have zero miles on them. Most parts were purchased through PRE and a couple items from Forged. Parts list is as follows:

-Engine-
*SR20DET redtop purchased from PRE,(brand new harness and ignitor chip from the nissan dealership)._______New but used motor $2600
*DPI rocker arm stoppers purchased from Unnatural____brand new$75
*ETS equal length manifold for T3 flange for 38mmwastegate_brand new$650
*Custom V-band 3in downpipe___brand new$225
*Custom ETS intercooler core, made for V-mount____brand new$450
*T3/TO4e turbo .58AR____brand new$375
*Tial style 38mm wastegate with 11lb spring___brand new$175
*Tial authentic BOV with 11lb spring____brand new$220
*Nismo/Tomei 740cc sidefeed injectors____brand new$400
*Generic FPR w/gauge____slightly used$100
*Topspeed Intake manifold, gasket matched and polished_New$300
*Topspeed motor mount kit___brand new$225
*Topspeed high capacity oil pan___brand new$175
*NGK iridium plugs temp 6__brand new$50
*Clutchmasters stage 4, 6puck sprung___brand new$600
*JDM C's Shortshifter___used$60
*Custom one off oil catch can with AN fittings____brand new$200
*$500+ in Russel steel braided lines and AN fittings (-10 oil return,-3 turbo feed,-8 oil catch can,-4 BOV line,-6wastegate lines,-6 fuel lines)
*AEM oil pressure gauge___brand new$175
*AEM truboost electronic boost controller/gauge____brand new$280
*replaced hoses and belts and fluids____brand new$100
*3 core aluminum radiator custom modified for$175
*Z32maf and pigtail installed____brand new$175
*Denso supra TT fuel pump___brand new$325
*RS Enthalpy tuned ECU___new$500

-Interior-
*Custom Camoflauge door inserts___brand new$125
*Nardi steering wheel with HKB hub___used but like new condition$200
*S14 front seats_____used$300
*carbon gauges bezel for the AEM gauges____brand new

-Suspension/Brakes-
*TC sportline 5lug/4lug aluminum cnc'ed hubs____brand new$500
*Brand new OEM Nissan hub bearings$88/ea
*JIC rear upper control arms____brand new$325
*JIC S14 inner tie rods____less than200 miles$225
*Kazama S14 tie rod outters____less than 200 miles$175
*350z 12.75" rotors in front___brand new$120 pair
*300zx 4piston 30mm calipers____brand new$275
*Stainless Steel project nissan front brake lines____brand new$60
*Hawk HPS pads front and rear___brand new$120/220
Recently sold my JIC FLTA2RS to pay bills

Yea i've pretty much spent 80 percent of all my income to fund this project. I just need a running car to drive right now. The wiring i did on this car is super clean, everything was soldered and heatshrinked, and the chassis harness and engine harness is either ran through the frame rail or in the engine bay, so that the car could be dumped to the floor without worry of rubbing through the harness. The good: everything on the car is brand new minus the parts I had to purchase used. The bad: its a project, the car just needs a sick set of coilovers and a few hrs to button up a couple loose ends. I sold my TC sportline hood and kouki kit, because i was going to do S15 front end. The starter may need to be replaced, it cranks over and starts but sometimes you gotta bump the key a few times for the starter to kick over. I havent got a chance to fire the motor with the Enthalpy ECU but im sure it will be way better than the greddy emanage was. My project was set up to do 350hp reliably. I had the guys at Enthalpy tune for stage 2 cams which i never got, but they said it should run the same i may just have to retard the timing a degree or two. Anyways I hate to see her go but I dont think Ill ever finish her.

I tallied up the parts list. Grand total for those parts:drum roll please!.....$11,931 that is not including the cost of the car. add in the paint and body work thats another $2,000. and 2,450 on car. that brings the total cost im into this project to $16,381. Does not include any labor of course or misc clamps and fittings im forgetting about.

ASKING $11,950

Will upload pics later. pics can be found on threads of my project.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/JICdrifter/IMG00373jpg.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/JICdrifter/IMG00366jpg.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/JICdrifter/Windows-1252BSU1HMDAyNjYuanBn.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/JICdrifter/Windows-1252BSU1HMDAzNDQuanBn.jpg
Before I sold my JIC coilovers and kouki kit and TCsportline vented hood
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/JICdrifter/Windows-1252BSU1HMDAzNDkuanBn.jpg