PDA

View Full Version : new to boards

phats14
02-27-2003, 06:53 PM
Hey, I'm new to this forum just wanted to introduce my self.

Nissan240SX
02-27-2003, 08:47 PM
welcome to the forum, peace of advice use the SEARCH button. Other than that learn like the rest of us. :D

Saul240
02-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Welcome to Zilvia!!! :cool:

AceInHole
02-27-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by phats14
Hey, I'm new to this forum just wanted to introduce my self.
LoL... we're waiting for the introduction!!

Another for the 240sxONE crew!! If you don't know about it, check out the meets section. There's a meet coming up in Boston this weekend.

phats14
02-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by AceInHole
LoL... we're waiting for the introduction!!

Another for the 240sxONE crew!! If you don't know about it, check out the meets section. There's a meet coming up in Boston this weekend.

LoL, I"m not sure if i met you before!! I"m pretty sure you know jose tho? I been to a couple of meeting with him before, and auto x's event here in boston, and CT last year. I used b that kid with the black teg!! but i recently bought an s14, jose was the one who sorta pushed into buying a 240, and seeing all the 240's owners kicking ass in auto x's i just had to join the team.

I'm also a member at 240sxone, i'm just using a diff s/n on this board.

hopefully i'll be able to make it to the meetin on sunday.

AceInHole
02-27-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by phats14
LoL, I"m not sure if i met you before!! I"m pretty sure you know jose tho? I been to a couple of meeting with him before, and auto x's event here in boston, and CT last year. I used b that kid with the black teg!! but i recently bought an s14, jose was the one who sorta pushed into buying a 240, and seeing all the 240's owners kicking ass in auto x's i just had to join the team.

I'm also a member at 240sxone, i'm just using a diff s/n on this board.

hopefully i'll be able to make it to the meetin on sunday.

oooh yeah!! lol... i lent you tie wraps at the first autoX event last year so you could tie your batter down. heard you got the same car jose got: teal S14, and that you were swapping to an SR??

blaqsilvia
02-27-2003, 11:49 PM
Welcome to Zilvia!!! The heavenly abode for 240 owners ;)