PDA

View Full Version : awesomenick

yokotas13
02-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Bought a set of wheels from me a while back and now isnt happy.

Basically:
I posted pictures of the wheels. stated there was no major damage except a dent which was pictured plain as day in the pictures. My definition of no major damage is the wheel can still hold air.
He did not bother to request extra pictures, just went on my description. Good or bad, now he expects me to compensate him for repair. Now, i said i would, but since he is being so rediculous about paying 500 ish for a set of VSXX in unheard of subaru offsets, i have decided not to.

make sure when dealing with him, since he is so nitpicky, to take 400 pictures of what you are selling. let him decide after that.

yokotas13
02-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I'll accept your negative review.

But let me say this in my defense.

First of all, I paid you $75.50 OVER the price you were advertising the wheels for, because you were being a baby about honoring YOUR price that YOU posted.

You claim that your pictures showed all the damage. The size of those pictures was 500x333px. Awfully small to show all of that damage. I have them saved to my computer if anybody is interested to see.

You stated that one wheel was bent. When I received the wheels, three were bent, the major one is the one you mentioned.

You told me, "Nodeep rash, just normal stuffno gouges etc al have center caps" But 3 of the wheels were BADLY damaged. One had deep curbing around the whole lip, the other 2 had very deep gouges.

From the time I paid (11/26) it took until 12/11 to ship. Not really terrible, but not what I'd expect from a person running a business selling wheels. I had to nag him the entire time to see what was going on.

When the wheels arrived, they were packaged terribly. 17x8's in a box that is 20x20x13 with no packing material at all.

the pictures posted showed all the damage. if you wanted more, ask for it.
plus if you dont liek the price, dont buy it....

as for a business selling wheels...kinda, but not really. oh, and BTW, that is how i send all my wheels, none ever had a problem.

joshuaput
02-03-2009, 08:49 PM
I have purchased tons of stuff from Awesomenick. Have had no problems at all. he even has delivered lot of the stuff.

Purchased some wheels from him. they were in way better condition then he made them sound. almost no curb rash at all, and he said there was a bunch.

I also got an safc2 from him and it was in perfect condition and he charged way less then they were going for because the stand had sticky tape residue on it.

anyway he is a way good seller.

dedginton
02-04-2009, 08:45 AM
i have purchased and sold to awesomenick and he is indeed awesome. always fair and and has always been smooth transactions.

dt-p88
02-04-2009, 09:18 AM
i've bought stuff off awesomenick, and traded a stock s13 hood for a exedy clutch which is an awesome trade never had problems with him smooth transactions good person to deal with!! :bigok:

Pakua
02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
I sold some 5 lug hubs to him and he paid quickly. I wish all transactions were as smooth as this one. Thanks.