PDA

View Full Version : Question Please 5 Zigen.....

BadAzzSentra
01-30-2009, 06:51 PM
I know there are 1000's of post on the wheel fitment thread

I just need a quick answer please, I have looked at a bunch or posts and havent found the info Im looking for.

Im looking at buying the 5 Zigen FNO1R-C
in a 17x8 +20 for the rear and 17x8 +35 front will these fit without
rolling fenders, and will they clear Z32 front brakes?
Will they be flush or at least not sticking out?
Also will it clear a Strut/Spring Combo?

Also looking at the 5 Zigen GN+'s in a
17x8.5 in a +38 all around or a 17x 7.5 +43 for the front
same things as above
Z32, Flush etc...

I really appreciate any help, info, Direct link to this fitment, etc...

cruque
01-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Ok I used to have 17x8 + 35 all around with a 215 45 17 and it would only rub a little in the inside when i would turn the steering wheel all the way

SoSideways
01-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Have you looked in the wheel fitment thread at all?

There are thousands of wheel specs and tire specs in that thread. Look there first.

Otto347
01-30-2009, 07:50 PM
rimtuck.com dont be a lazy motherfucker, you know how long ive looked and searched around the net and in the 2 or 3 wheel fitment (be it max rubber or stretch) threads on this forum. Geezus you are fucking LAZZZYYYYY.............shitty offsets anyway

DreEzed
01-30-2009, 07:57 PM
Jeez... Don't be lazy like everyone said.
It doesn't take that long to figure it out, looking at the "wheel fitment whore thread".
Just use the "search this thread" option and type the specs of the wheel.

BadAzzSentra
01-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Have you looked in the wheel fitment thread at all?

There are thousands of wheel specs and tire specs in that thread. Look there first.

Yes I have, Thanks for the Help :ghey:

rimtuck.com dont be a lazy motherfucker, you know how long ive looked and searched around the net and in the 2 or 3 wheel fitment (be it max rubber or stretch) threads on this forum. Geezus you are fucking LAZZZYYYYY.............shitty offsets anyway

Yeah, I guess you could call it lazy, but I dont have hours to sit and read 100 pages. I actually have a life off the internet and a real job. Thanks for your opinion. Im sure your wheel fitment is Shitty in my opinion too:fawk:

Jeez... Don't be lazy like everyone said.
It doesn't take that long to figure it out, looking at the "wheel fitment whore thread".
Just use the "search this thread" option and type the specs of the wheel.

Like I said I have looked, and Im sorry Im not looking for the Drift Boi Look
like most everyone on here or the VIP look.
I have a subtle clean taste for cars and most of the wheel fitment doesnt suit me or my style. Sorry Im 35 and have different taste than most, and I have never really cared about my cars offset and such.
This is my first 240 experience, I have a 90 300ZX, 72 VW Bug, and have had a 400+WHP SE-R, and a Spec V but anyway...........

Anyone else care to flame or talk shit ?????????
It would take just as much effort to type an answer than talk shit???
The people that responded probably dont know anyway, thats why they dont answer. :bigok:

whiterps13
01-31-2009, 12:26 AM
First off, you never even said what car these wheels are going on.
S13? S14? Your bad azz sentra?
If it is an s-chassis, are you 4 lug or 5 lug?

Flush is the most relative term ever used on this site. Please elaborate more.
You cant be flush without rolling the lips of your fenders.
Its not that hard to do anyways.

Probably the most tried and true setup of FN's is a 17x9 +20 with a 235/40/17 all around
It requires a slight roll, but it sits dead 'flush'.
And its available in 4 lug.

But before you start spewing bullshit, maybe you should take a look at other threads and put some time in yourself. If you dont have a few minutes to sift through pages of USEFUL information you shouldnt be modifying your car in the first place. Call Tirerack if you feel like being dipshit with horrible fitting wheels.

whiterps13
01-31-2009, 12:30 AM
BTW, those sizes you listed for the GN+'s will not clear suspension up front.
Also, clearing Z brakes has less to do with size/offsets and more to do with inside spoke design.

BadAzzSentra
01-31-2009, 12:43 AM
First off, you never even said what car these wheels are going on.
S13? S14? Your bad azz sentra?
If it is an s-chassis, are you 4 lug or 5 lug?

Flush is the most relative term ever used on this site. Please elaborate more.
You cant be flush without rolling the lips of your fenders.
Its not that hard to do anyways.

Probably the most tried and true setup of FN's is a 17x9 +20 with a 235/40/17 all around
It requires a slight roll, but it sits dead 'flush'.
And its available in 4 lug.

But before you start spewing bullshit, maybe you should take a look at other threads and put some time in yourself. If you dont have a few minutes to sift through pages of USEFUL information you shouldnt be modifying your car in the first place. Call Tirerack if you feel like being dipshit with horrible fitting wheels.

BTW, those sizes you listed for the GN+'s will not clear suspension up front.
Also, clearing Z brakes has less to do with size/offsets and more to do with inside spoke design.

Yeah you are correct its a 91' S13 with 20K original miles, and was never modded Im the second owner. Thats my bad.
Im keeping it 4 lug my bad again, but having the Z32 Brakes, yes I know most of the time it does have to do with spoke design, I know this.

I may not have posted here much, but I have spent lots of time searching threads on this forum and I have bought a few things off here so far.
This is why I asked the question on here instead of going for the ghey info that tirerack & discount tire give.
Sorry Im just trying to have a decent clean car.

Thanks for being the most helpful person so far!

I havent spewed any BS yet ;) I owned the most Notorious 91' SE-R out of Murfreesboro TN. It made a great debut on the internet spanking a 461whp 03' Cobra, and blew a spark plug tip during the last race.
search it on streetfire.net "sentra vs 03' Cobra" it dark but brighten up your screen :0

I have owned and built several cars in my life but this is my first 240.
I have owned 2 VW Bugs, my current project is a 72' complete resto 2276cc Aluminum 180HP N/A Monster
I owned the above mentioned 91 SE-R
I have a 90 300ZX with 18x8.5 Fittapaldis etc...
I had a 04' Spec V on the Juice.
thast just to name a few.

Like I stated thanks for being the most helpful so far!
and BTW your car looks good !

blackrms13
01-31-2009, 07:15 AM
17x9 +20 FNs all around
done deal

SoSideways
01-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Honestly, how many cars you've built in the past really doesn't matter much when you're talking about wheel fitment, seeing as you have no clue how it works.

And not being helpful?

Are you shitting me?

You go into the wheel fitment thread, see some guy with, let's say, 17x9 +12 up front on an S13 with stock front fenders, and 18x9.5 +12 with stock rear fenders that's pulled slightly, and you see how it looks on their car, and guess what the next step would be?

You bust out the handy dandy calculator and do some simple arithmetic!

Sure you might not be able to find any GN+ wheels on this site (I don't even recall seeing someone on here with a set), but surely you've found some FN01R-C pics and fitment in the thread?

You want: 17x8 +20 for the rear and 17x8 +35 front
How it'll fit: Wheel Offset Calculator (http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp)

Go in there and type it out.

That's your last spoon feed on this site.

Honestly, being 35 has nothing to do with anything. Maybe the fact that you don't like VIP style or "drift style" do, but definitely not age. My dad is in his 50s and he loved the way my car looked just before he moved away from this area, and I have flush wheels.

And sure, you might have had some fast cars, but in the context of what you're asking, it is completely irrelevant, except you wanted to drop some names or drop some credentials so people will help you out, maybe spoon feed you, because you're such an internet celebrity and all.

Have a life? Most people on here have lives, but if you aren't willing to put in the time to research something and get it just right, and just pull the "I have a life" card, then maybe you should just have paid someone else to build your cars for you, because God forbid you are soooooo busy with your life getting in the way that building cars would essentially just be a big waste of time.

I'm sorry but you come off as someone who thinks you're better than everyone else because of 1 video on the interwebz, and that you're 35 and people should "respect" you or some shit, and I'm sure that shit won't fly here.

fliprayzin240sx
01-31-2009, 10:50 AM
Wow, stick to building Sentras since you want to run shitty fwd offset wheels on a rwd car.

BadAzzSentra
01-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Exactly my friend, I Never think Im better than anyone else!
Really the styles, I mentioned just arent me.
If you read my post? I may not have posted much on this site, but Im on here everyday reading as much as I can. I Havent seen what i was looking for, thats why I asked the Pros (like You) here for help, not tirerack or discount tire.
Its really just as easy to answer a question or give me a link as it is to flame someone.
Now if I asked "hmmm what motor swap is the best for my 240" I could see putting on the flame suit?

Im sorry Im not saying because Im 35 people should respect me, Im just saying that I have been in the car game for a while.
I have never had a car where I was changing to "Bigger Factory Brakes" and I have never had to worry about rolling fenders or worried about sticking out too far etc...
The Z32 was simple for wheel fitment, my VW's well they were the first modded import as well, (simple for me) I know them best!
My 91-SER not worried about wheel fitment there. I was just worried about the 7 transmission I broke LOL
I made the statement about streetfire and the video cause I thought someone said I was "spewing bullshit" so I posted the info on the 400+Whp Sentra.

Like I said before I'm on here everyday, in fact I never asked for help on my gas smell in the 240? I found it on here, by searching got the answers I needed and fixed it. If I could have found what I was looking for I wouldnt have asked. So thanks for the info! and I hope to learn more on here as I dont plan on going anywhere.
If I came off as being better than anyone I apologize!

Honestly, how many cars you've built in the past really doesn't matter much when you're talking about wheel fitment, seeing as you have no clue how it works.

And not being helpful?

Are you shitting me?

You go into the wheel fitment thread, see some guy with, let's say, 17x9 +12 up front on an S13 with stock front fenders, and 18x9.5 +12 with stock rear fenders that's pulled slightly, and you see how it looks on their car, and guess what the next step would be?

You bust out the handy dandy calculator and do some simple arithmetic!

Sure you might not be able to find any GN+ wheels on this site (I don't even recall seeing someone on here with a set), but surely you've found some FN01R-C pics and fitment in the thread?

You want: 17x8 +20 for the rear and 17x8 +35 front
How it'll fit: Wheel Offset Calculator (http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp)

Go in there and type it out.

That's your last spoon feed on this site.

Honestly, being 35 has nothing to do with anything. Maybe the fact that you don't like VIP style or "drift style" do, but definitely not age. My dad is in his 50s and he loved the way my car looked just before he moved away from this area, and I have flush wheels.

And sure, you might have had some fast cars, but in the context of what you're asking, it is completely irrelevant, except you wanted to drop some names or drop some credentials so people will help you out, maybe spoon feed you, because you're such an internet celebrity and all.

Have a life? Most people on here have lives, but if you aren't willing to put in the time to research something and get it just right, and just pull the "I have a life" card, then maybe you should just have paid someone else to build your cars for you, because God forbid you are soooooo busy with your life getting in the way that building cars would essentially just be a big waste of time.

I'm sorry but you come off as someone who thinks you're better than everyone else because of 1 video on the interwebz, and that you're 35 and people should "respect" you or some shit, and I'm sure that shit won't fly here.

BadAzzSentra
01-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Wow, stick to building Sentras since you want to run shitty fwd offset wheels on a rwd car.

Thanks for the input !!

Otto347
01-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I guess you could call it lazy, but I dont have hours to sit and read 100 pages. I actually have a life off the internet and a real job. Thanks for your opinion. Im sure your wheel fitment is Shitty in my opinion tooYeah because im using RWD offsets on a RWD car. Not FWD offsets on a RWD car.

Im just saying that I have been in the car game for a while.Bull"fucking"shit.

wgJoY
01-31-2009, 02:00 PM
streetfire.net "sentra vs 03' Cobra" it dark but brighten up your screen :0

wow +1 dude, congrats.

I have owned and built several cars in my life but this is my first 240.
I have owned 2 VW Bugs, my current project is a 72' complete resto 2276cc Aluminum 180HP N/A Monster
I owned the above mentioned 91 SE-R
I have a 90 300ZX with 18x8.5 Fittapaldis etc...
I had a 04' Spec V on the Juice.
thast just to name a few.

I feel sorry for all the cars you've just mentioned above.

Otto347
01-31-2009, 03:49 PM
wow +1 dude, congrats.

I feel sorry for all the cars you've just mentioned above.
:bowrofl::bowrofl:"I got some sweet ass 8.5" fittapaldis on my 300z"

God I hope they were these
http://www.cruisin-gold.com/wheelpics/FITTIPALDI/TUBOLARE.jpg