PDA

View Full Version : relationship pet peeves/things that annoy you.

driven_
01-29-2009, 08:48 PM
hey guys, i dunno if any similar thread as been made. but if it has, please feel free to close it.

recently i started talking to this girl (shes asian if you guys want a visual. Lol) i met a while ago, and she usually gets bored. so whenever i'm home. she calls me. i know its nice to talk to a girl but god damn does it bug me.
i cant go on the computer/do what i want for 5 hours before she calls me again.
back in november. i had my biological parents come down from MN (i'm adopted by my uncle) to visit. in that one day, she called me about eight times.
being bugged, (and also being the asian i am, with the asian parents that are on your back all the time) they wanted to see this girl i talk to. LOL.
so i showed em a pic and blah blah yeah.

but anyways.

in a relationship, what bothers you? i can stand having a girl. but i cant stand having her call me 324234 times a day.
so i kinda stopped talking to her.

now i talk to another girl (from school) but she has a bf. (he thinks s14's are s13's, and he's a honda head. Lol?)
i, as an asian guy, personally love white girls.
oh i shal make beautiful babies. LOL.

/relationship rant.

lflkajfj12123
01-29-2009, 08:53 PM
as you get older

they get less retarded

you're still 16 so you're dealing with immature high school girls

best thing to do is have fun and study in highschool

soon2bs13
01-29-2009, 08:54 PM
not putting out.

Future240
01-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Sigh young ones..... You don't stop talking to her just because she calls you so much. You sit her down and explain why her calling so frequently is a bad things. This is alot different from just saying no. Women need reason.

To stay with your thread It annoys me when my girl asks something, say what time I have work on a certain day for example, I tell her, then the two days later she asks again, I tell her, then when I go to work she will call me and be mystified that I am at work at that time.

driven_
01-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Sigh young ones..... You don't stop talking to her just because she calls you so much. You sit her down and explain why her calling so frequently is a bad things. This is alot different from just saying no. Women need reason.

To stay with your thread It annoys me when my girl asks something, say what time I have work on a certain day for example, I tell her, then the two days later she asks again, I tell her, then when I go to work she will call me and be mystified that I am at work at that time.

yes, well before that, i liked a girl who i was "finna" ask out. but her bf asked her out. the guy's an asshole, her brothers hate him, but that doesnt help with anything. her parents had relationship issues, and she moved off with her mom to North Carolina (as i am left in cold wisconsin)
its kinda hard, but i just recently "let go" of her. so i dont wanna glue onto another girl.

i wanna give everything a run, not that i wanna be a player or anything. but i just want to test different fruits off another tree. you cant survive eating off the same thing forever.

dig my analogyish? haha.

origin_s135
01-29-2009, 09:11 PM
you're 16, you should play them all. then when you're like in the mid 20's that's when you should get serious.

fliprayzin240sx
01-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Think of it this way, the more seeds you plant, the bigger the harvest. Fuck planting one seed and hoping it turns into a tree. Fuck alot of trees!!! Dig my analogy?!?!

PS: I cant seem to imagine alot of hot asian chicks in WI, oh well, but remember one rule: ALWAYS PEE IN THEIR BUTT!!!

silviaguy240
01-29-2009, 09:19 PM
seriously do not get serious or too attached to anyone in high school. shit never works out, people change after they graduate and go to college. shits rough. just try and get laid and not worry about commitment and shit will be A-ok.

Suckmycack
01-29-2009, 09:24 PM
the most annoying thing ive experienced was finding out she had a penis.
Do you know how hard it is to have sex with a chick with a penis?
Annoying as hell.

I mean what?

neverrain
01-29-2009, 09:26 PM
you're 16, you should play them all. then when you're like in the mid 20's that's when you should get serious.

Shit, I'm in my mid 20s and I still don't want to get serious. I like spending my money on me. Booty calls are ample and essentially free (minus the cost of the rubber).

Having a girlfriend in HS is a bad idea in general. I'm with s0ap. Have fun and study. You're still young enough to use the "my parents don't want me dating" line.

S13_Nightkid
01-29-2009, 09:31 PM
LOL^^^yeah a lot of girls in HS are lookin for a relationship. You're to young to be tied down. Sow your oats mann(with a jimmy hat of course) because when a girl falls in love with you, stuff tends to get outta hand.

MisawaJason
01-29-2009, 09:33 PM
When the wife wants me to go to high school reunions and parties with her friends. My wife is Japanese and we're living in Northern Japan BTW. Dont get me wrong, it's cool to check out the other good looking chicks there, but every damn person wants to practice their engrish with me. Shit is funny at times but I get annoyed most of the time. This shit happens all the time.

Other than that I'm fucking chill when it comes to relationships. Guess I've always been lucky

Matej
01-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Everything about being in a relationship annoys me.

driven_
01-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Shit, I'm in my mid 20s and I still don't want to get serious. I like spending my money on me. Booty calls are ample and essentially free (minus the cost of the rubber).

Having a girlfriend in HS is a bad idea in general. I'm with s0ap. Have fun and study. You're still young enough to use the "my parents don't want me dating" line.

lol to be honest my parents dont.
theyre your usual stereotypical asians, "go to college, blah blah then get married"

i never really literally DATED a girl before.

i "went out" with a girl for like 2 hours in middle school.

i am a sad little virgin boy.

Matej
01-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Wait until after marriage to date a girl.

neverrain
01-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Sow your oats mann(with a jimmy hat of course) because when a girl falls in love with you, stuff tends to get outta hand.

Oh they'll still fall in love with you. Except when it happens, and you will be tempted to give in, you hold your ground, look them straight in the eye, and lie right to their face about why you can't be in a relationship. Tell them you really want to, but it can't happen.

Future240
01-29-2009, 10:10 PM
lol to be honest my parents dont.
theyre your usual stereotypical asians, "go to college, blah blah then get married"

i never really literally DATED a girl before.

i "went out" with a girl for like 2 hours in middle school.

i am a sad little virgin boy.

Aw, here you go

http://www.dar303pas.com/images/David_Ramos_Jergens13.jpg

HyperTek
01-29-2009, 10:34 PM
jus man up, when she calls, play off that your driving or busy.

driven_
01-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Aw, here you go

http://www.dar303pas.com/images/David_Ramos_Jergens13.jpg

i haz plenty.

ESmorz
01-29-2009, 11:42 PM
THe ones who say "I'm on the pill you don't need a condom".

Fuck studying in high school, if you have half a brain you'll find a way out. Do as many chicks as you can while they are still attractive, thin, tight, and stupid.

kevmeistah21
01-29-2009, 11:48 PM
hmmm girls with ugly feet!!! that shit annoys me, partially something to do in a relationship :p

HyperTek
01-29-2009, 11:53 PM

Fuck studying in high school, if you have half a brain you'll find a way out. Do as many chicks as you can while they are still attractive, thin, tight, and stupid.

hahahh
soo many girls who i thought where hot in hs, are now chunkies, let go, or settled for some dude almost twice their age etc lol

Stay away from girls who have alot of guy friends and no girl friends.. well stay away if you want something serious with them.. otherwise its a red flag.

undesiredshoe
01-29-2009, 11:54 PM
jus man up, when she calls, play off that your driving or busy.

Or Peter, you could always transfer their calls to my phone...i dont mind young, naive high school girls calling me:naughtyd:

But only if they are hot...no offense but i dont like the thunder thighs.

proughj
01-29-2009, 11:59 PM

hes got it right +++ rep cuz after highschool its shit so fuck em while u can

Matej
01-30-2009, 12:37 AM
hahahh
soo many girls who i thought where hot in hs, are now chunkies, let go, or settled for some dude almost twice their age etc lol
Seriously.

It's becoming hard to find a girl who isn't overweight here in the Midwest, I'm not even joking. Chubby is now accepted as the norm around here, it's horrible. Since guys are having trouble finding skinny girls, they're settling and developing tastes for fatties, it's like some kind of a zombie flick, except with fat girls.

BustedS13
01-30-2009, 12:38 AM
i hate when the GHB doesn't kick in

articdragon192
01-30-2009, 12:48 AM
What annoys me is when a girl says, "Call me when you get there and when you're about to leave. So I know that you got there safe." GYAAAAAH Pisses me off so much. I hate checking in.

sideways_s14
01-30-2009, 12:52 AM
yea man, at 16, school is far more important... and if whomever you're with annoys you with the little things they do, they aren't the one for you because you'll learn later down the road, WAY later, that you'll have to deal with some stuff if you really want to be with that person... it's not that difficult to tell her to cool it with calling so much, this will be a psycho test for you anyway :bow:

JeremyR
01-30-2009, 01:04 AM
just fuck the HS girls while your still legal!!!!

theronin
01-30-2009, 01:53 AM
wow 16, its been so long since i was that age. I do remember my hs sweetheart, what a cheating hooker. seriously mang, lots of these guys have given u solid advice. your hs sweetheart will NOT work out. an old saying goes, "go after women and you will never have any money, go after money and you will have all the women you can stand." truer words have never been spoken. trust me, you are going to hit 21 in a couple of years and then you are going to be like, what the fuck was i thinking. there are so many women out there. just imagine how much the game changes when alcohol is involved..... have you checked into the spit game thread? akademik, stiiz and some others drops some serious knowledge in that thread. hit it up.

90hatchie
01-30-2009, 02:12 AM
"WHERE ARE YOUUUUU"
i got that like 50 million times making the 5 min drive to her house
had 3 sum with her and her best friend (girl lol)
and now im single lol

Akiros
01-30-2009, 02:16 AM
Yeah, I had a few friends that were pretty much together 24/7 in highschool ALL of junior/senior year. They're all broken up now, and pretty much wasted their highschool memories dating someone they don't even date anymore. fuck highschool relationships. I wish I would have had game back then..

had 3 sum with her and her best friend (girl lol)
and now im single lol

jesus, if we could all be so lucky!! :(

SochBAT
01-30-2009, 02:20 AM
The astounding "You're telling me like you've told me."

I told her "i'm just heading to the gym, class, then selling a bumper in LakeForest, near Irvine."

"WHAT?!?!"

"I told you yesterday, i'm gonna be in LakeForest to sell stuff. Remember?"

Then i send her the IM chat with me mentioning it.

"UGHHHH. Whatever.
/sign off"

ANDDDD

RIGHT when you get off the phone and it wasn't a happy convo, you get a fucking text. WTF.

xKennie
01-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Everything about being in a relationship annoys me.

hahaha i dont know why but this made me laugh out of no where.

newho, i dont really have pet peeves except when they get mad at you when they hear you have "cheated" on them or somewhat of that matter. then when they ask you and you tell them the truth and its a rumor they still dont believe you. shit pisses me off. (recently happened, so i went up to the guy who started the rumor and he started to apologize to me as if i was going to stab him or some shit. me and my friends found it amusing.)

( btw i had my share of fun with asian chicks :yum: )

amdnivram
01-30-2009, 02:26 AM
hahaha yeah, sadly getting in a relationship now will suck. Ive been with the same girl for about 4 years now, all of high school and now in college. It's tough and pretty stressful. I wish i would have had more one night stands.

xKennie
01-30-2009, 02:32 AM
hahaha yeah, sadly getting in a relationship now will suck. Ive been with the same girl for about 4 years now, all of high school and now in college. It's tough and pretty stressful. I wish i would have had more one night stands.

just go on break. and if she asks why just say you are stressing out cause of school and need time to focus :D then have some fun for a while and TA-DA......SEXXXY TIME rolls in lol

fliprayzin240sx
01-30-2009, 02:43 AM
You know whats a combo breaker?!?!

No ANAL...

theronin
01-30-2009, 04:00 AM

4 years? since you were 14? jesus titty fucking christ. if you regret a single fucking moment of a relationship it is simply just not worth it.

amdnivram
01-30-2009, 08:58 AM
yeah lol, i dont regret anything really, it just sucks since were in college and she gets jealous. I have to check in, but it could be worse. There s fun in having someone who you have a lot in common with.

ANVIL
01-30-2009, 09:06 AM
didnt read the whole thread but damn ur in HS still.... get with every girl you can!! you will regret this later if you dont. also, be nice to all the girls... even the ugly/dorky ones.... they might turn out hot later and remember you were nice to them and then u can hit it later down the road.

LeftNutOfGowd
01-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Repeat after me "MONEY OVER BITCH"

LeftNutOfGowd
01-30-2009, 09:39 AM
You know whats a combo breaker?!?!

No ANAL...

If a girl lets you stick it up her butt then she's a keeper lol

and trust me every girl will be down to at less try it once

CrimsonRockett
01-30-2009, 10:00 AM
I've been with my girl for over 4 years now(15 at the time, now 20) and don't regret a thing.

It really just depends on the person when it comes down to it.

Once we got past the High School bullshit, everything was simple after that. A lot of people trying to sabotage the relationship starting up rumors, but that's why we only trusted each other. Can't really trust anybody else now a days.

Anyway, I don't have many relationship pet peeves. Whenever we have a problem, we just talk about it and work it out.

Also, I've never been the type to "play the field". I enjoy spending time with one girl instead of several.

fliprayzin240sx
01-30-2009, 10:02 AM
If a girl lets you stick it up her butt then she's a keeper lol

and trust me every girl will be down to at less try it once

Made sure you lube the fuck out of it so it wont be a 1 time experience. :nono:

Dont you ever accidentaly "donkey punch" a bitch!!! :l101:
Donkey Punch a bitch and she will turn into a Brunking Bronco in no time...

stiizy
01-30-2009, 10:10 AM
What annoys me is when a girl says, "Call me when you get there and when you're about to leave. So I know that you got there safe." GYAAAAAH Pisses me off so much. I hate checking in.

Checking in is so wack..................................

Yo in HS all i cared about was having hot gear and fucking....

No GF just straight fucking whoever was dope and down for the cause...

We had 0% asian chicks in my school just mad dope latinas..

I think that's why i love asian chicks now....

Oh and when you start fucking chicks in HS they'll let you anal hit it..

Cause it's an experiment just make them like it...

blueshark123
01-30-2009, 10:48 AM
whats with all the anal talk haha

fliprayzin240sx
01-30-2009, 11:13 AM
whats with all the anal talk haha

Anals the new Oral...:D

S_13_Sr.
01-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Anals the new Oral...:D

Oral is the new hand job

stiizy
01-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Oral is the new hand job

Hand job is the new making out...

LeftNutOfGowd
01-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Hand job is the new making out...

Making out is the new holding hands

azndoc
01-30-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm an advocate of washing your hands once you get home.

When they don't do that I always remind them.

Oh and holding hands = Fail

Om1kron
01-30-2009, 12:07 PM
her period is the only thing that bothers me, I like sex without condoms and towels as accessories if you know what i'm saying... And I never use condoms lol

90hatchie
01-30-2009, 12:10 PM
lol
only regret i can probly say i have is doing that 3sum
it ruined everything
trust went away
kept thinking we were out fucking other people lol

amdnivram
01-30-2009, 12:28 PM
yeah i could imagine a 3 some would fuck things up. I'm glad i never asked for that lol.

stiizy
01-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Almost took home a stripper my girl really wanted to, but then the stripper fronted ...

SochBAT
01-30-2009, 12:45 PM
The nagging.

Flicktitty
01-30-2009, 12:47 PM
i hate when i ask my girlfriend what she wants to do, or where she wants to go eat and she says, what ever, i don't care....i asked you just say where.

i don't know why but it bugs me.

stiizy
01-30-2009, 12:53 PM
i hate when i ask my girlfriend what she wants to do, or where she wants to go eat and she says, what ever, i don't care....i asked you just say where.

i don't know why but it bugs me.

I hate when my girl does that too..

and then looks at you to pick then when you say something she's like nah i don't want that or i don't wanna go there....

S_13_Sr.
01-30-2009, 01:06 PM
I hate when my girl does that too..

and then looks at you to pick then when you say something she's like nah i don't want that or i don't wanna go there....

i fucken hate this! but whenever she does this i just go to in-n-out so works out for me :)

when in doubt in-n-out!!!!

ZenkiKid
01-30-2009, 01:09 PM
as you get older

they get less retarded

you're still 16 so you're dealing with immature high school girls

best thing to do is have fun and study in highschool

/thread. true to life right here man.

I hate it when youre friends with another couple, and then shit hits the fan with them, like one of them cheated or something. That in turn makes my girlfriend all paranoid and stuff as if im doing the same thing to her. W T F.

TheArkitekt
01-30-2009, 01:21 PM
girls with weird relationships with their moms. I really think our sex life is not a topic to be brought up with your mother on the phone. and not "oh we had sex" but details. not cool. but the bottom line there is avoid girls with huge psychological issues.

origin_s135
01-30-2009, 01:36 PM
i hate it when friend's get fucking whipped.

it's even worse when they don't come out anymore.

Brian
01-30-2009, 01:50 PM
DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Luckily I don't have any bitching to do about my girlfriend now.

The last one though.... good God almighty.
What a disaster.

amdnivram
01-30-2009, 02:14 PM
hahahha yeah, in my relationship, i stopped going out for a year until i saw how ridiculous it was and started hanging out with my friends again.

JDM_inspired
01-30-2009, 03:52 PM
youngin's, esp. those under 21. once 21 hits, hope for the best, prepare for the worst...

OKR_240SX
01-30-2009, 06:09 PM
I dated a girl that every time she said something, it sounded like a question. Drove me nuts. Been datin the same girl for almost a year now. Only thing gettin to me at times is she pushes her on me religion at times. We already had a fight/talk about it, she knows my views. I know hers (and respect them), stop bringing it up.

driven_
01-30-2009, 06:50 PM
haha, guys, i can totally understand the whole checking in crap.
my cousin (girl) came from california to visit.
and she was like "so i call my bf to tell him everywhere i am, but he never calls me and tells me where he is,"

mkiv98
01-30-2009, 08:10 PM
I dated a girl that every time she said something, it sounded like a question. Drove me nuts. Been datin the same girl for almost a year now. Only thing gettin to me at times is she pushes her on me religion at times. We already had a fight/talk about it, she knows my views. I know hers (and respect them), stop bringing it up.

im ron burgundy?

Flicktitty
01-30-2009, 08:13 PM
i hate it when friend's get fucking whipped.

it's even worse when they don't come out anymore.
No shit i HATE that....:lfault:

bardabe
01-30-2009, 08:25 PM
The nagging.

I AM WITH THIS MONKEY SON OF A BITCH! seriously, why can't they just fuckin talk it over with their girlfriends or keep it to themselves. not like we bitch at them abt everything and anything.

OKR_240SX
01-30-2009, 08:25 PM
im ron burgundy?

exactly.. every sentence was like that

driven_
01-30-2009, 08:44 PM
i believe, girls are the cause to why men have a shorter life expectancy,
'nuff said. lol.

okay, guys dont start any sexist shit here. lol.
keep it equally among all genders. haha

airsoft
01-31-2009, 01:47 PM
In economics girls are defined as OPPORTUNITY COSTS.

soreballz
01-31-2009, 03:41 PM
For me, just being in a relationship is kind of a pet peeve of mine. lol

Oh, how I miss being single sometimes...

neverrain
01-31-2009, 03:54 PM
im ron burgundy?

lol, "Dammit! Who put a question mark there! You know Ron reads everything on the teleprompter!"

Regarding the anal thing:

I had an x that was down, in fact she initiated it. Then I got it all the time. Then we broke up. Now every girl I fuck more than once, I try to get teh buttsex. I kinda miss my x.

Fuck relationships. It's not worth it nowadays. You get married, then get divorced, then some selfish bitch takes half of everything you own. I'll pass.

And odds are against you staying married once you do. Like 70/30 or some shit.

They hate this train of thought. Men gain value when they age. Women depreciate. And yes, I'm generalizing.

Akiros
01-31-2009, 11:04 PM
Can we talk about anal more? I've never done it. BUT the girl I'm with is down, she just hasn't done it either; so it will be a gradual thing I'm guessing? (ya know, loosen things up a bit?) I don't understand the dynamics of the situation. MOAR info pleaz. (and I need an answer in like 4 minutes because she is going to be here, and there is no way in hell that this thread will be open when she gets here.

driven_
02-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Can we talk about anal more? I've never done it. BUT the girl I'm with is down, she just hasn't done it either; so it will be a gradual thing I'm guessing? (ya know, loosen things up a bit?) I don't understand the dynamics of the situation. MOAR info pleaz. (and I need an answer in like 4 minutes because she is going to be here, and there is no way in hell that this thread will be open when she gets here.

1. remove pants.
2. insert.

iROYAL
02-01-2009, 09:43 AM
my boss told me to sneak in a little orajel in there, so it wont hurt her as much.

that shit was funny.
anyways I hate it when she'll call you, knowing your at work, and ask "what are you doing".

I dont even answer that stupid question anymore

enkei2k
02-01-2009, 10:20 AM
i don't think the "how to buttsecks" part is appropriate here...just my thoughts but yea...definitely a lot of lube cuz that shits gonna hurt her a LOT.

anyways, there's lots of peeves, it goes both ways, some things she does i don't like, some things i do she doesn't like. i can't list them here, cuz she might check up on this lol (but here's one anyway: i don't mind waiting for her for 5-10 minutes when i'm chilling in my car waiting for her to come down, but anything after 15 minutes i just go crazy)

Future240
02-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Impatience is a major irritation. My girl will ask me to do something, before I can even finish standing up to go do it, she will ask again

eastcoastS14
02-01-2009, 02:15 PM
when me and my gf fight and i hang up on her and she calls me back a shit load of times....she once called me like 40somethin times in like 20minutes...

she also pulled the AC out of my first floor window cause we had been fighting and she saw a girls car outside my house and my door was locked. I was in my living room playing rummy with girls from work lol

also when we fight if she asks me something and I dont answer she'll say "HELLO!" or "will you say something?" which is annoying as fuck

she also once chased me around a bar...I wasnt running...just walking away and she kept following me and like trying to yell

Ive got plenty more lol...I can deal with crazy shit like that tho..it doesnt phase me I just keep arguing but sometimes crazy chicks can make you feel like your losing your own mind

Sleepy240
02-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Has anybody ever had a girlfriend who didn't like their friends?? Haha I would have them stop by sometimes just to piss her off, hilarity would ensue. Just sit in the freaking living room playing video games or something for a couple hours. It was worth the bitchfest afterwards

ESmorz
02-01-2009, 03:59 PM
when me and my gf fight and i hang up on her and she calls me back a shit load of times....she once called me like 40somethin times in like 20minutes...

she also pulled the AC out of my first floor window cause we had been fighting and she saw a girls car outside my house and my door was locked. I was in my living room playing rummy with girls from work lol

also when we fight if she asks me something and I dont answer she'll say "HELLO!" or "will you say something?" which is annoying as fuck

she also once chased me around a bar...I wasnt running...just walking away and she kept following me and like trying to yell

Ive got plenty more lol...I can deal with crazy shit like that tho..it doesnt phase me I just keep arguing but sometimes crazy chicks can make you feel like your losing your own mind

Your gf sounds like a psychpath.

:hide:

mkiv98
02-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Your gf sounds like a psychpath.

:hide:

+1 is it worth it?

stiizy
02-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Impatience is a major irritation. My girl will ask me to do something, before I can even finish standing up to go do it, she will ask again

I hate that shit...

Or the Did you Hear me??

Phlip
02-02-2009, 07:40 AM
I severely dislike when people can find an argument in the most mundane of conversations...
We start off talking about weather, or working out or some other normal shit, and within 20-30 minutes of conversation, we're in an argument, and I for the life of me can't figure the fuck why...
Don't get me wrong, I NEVER go there with my current, but in a previous situation with this chick who was trying to get with me on that level was ALWAYS like that, and in such I never was able to even take her out.

Dirty Habit
02-02-2009, 08:05 AM
I hate it when they dont let you pee in their butt.

Its annoying.

stiizy
02-02-2009, 08:26 AM
I hate it when they dont let you pee in their butt.

Its annoying.

WTF???

hahaha....

back on the Anal thing...

First time i was hitting a chick from the back slipped out and just threw it in...

she made me hold her hand hahahahahhaa..

But ever since then hooked....

Future240
02-02-2009, 09:13 AM
I hate that shit...

Or the Did you Hear me??

Even worse is when you are talking about something important, and ask them a question they think its cool they are clueless to the fact you were saying anything, yet if the same is done to them, they act like a porcupine crawled up their vagina

But ever since then hooked....

You or the girl?

stiizy
02-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Even worse is when you are talking about something important, and ask them a question they think its cool they are clueless to the fact you were saying anything, yet if the same is done to them, they act like a porcupine crawled up their vagina

yep i know exactly what you mean...

I be talking to my girl about shit i like and she'll be like oh oh yeah i know...

Then she's like you know i don't care bout that shit..

Then when it comes to her shit i HAVE to fully comprehend what she's talking about?? why

Future240
02-02-2009, 09:23 AM
yep i know exactly what you mean...

I be talking to my girl about shit i like and she'll be like oh oh yeah i know...

Then she's like you know i don't care bout that shit..

Then when it comes to her shit i HAVE to fully comprehend what she's talking about?? why

I told mine, that if I payed her the same amount of attention she payed me, we would break up in a week.

stiizy
02-02-2009, 09:28 AM
I told mine, that if I payed her the same amount of attention she payed me, we would break up in a week.

Same here i actually said that on Saturday night no lie..

Future240
02-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Same here i actually said that on Saturday night no lie..

Great minds, I suppose