PDA

View Full Version : CA SOCAL/San Diego FS: 1992 240sx Hatchback 5-speed

Katsumbhong
01-26-2009, 07:27 PM
I have a stock 1992 Nissan 240sx Hatchback i'm looking to sell. All parts stated as "New", I personally installed them myself.

Color: Factory Nissan Gloss Black
Wheels: Stock Steelies w/ new tires
Purchase comes with: 18" Panther wheels/tires, Packaged Sound System wiring from the previous owner

It's a base model:
-Roll up Windows
-Wingless Hatch
-Wiperless Hatch

The Good
-KA24DE
-5-speed
-166,000 miles
-Good Transmission, no grinds, squeeks or squeels
-Clutch in great condition, no slipping
-New 195/60/15 Doral SDL60 tires mounted on all 4 corners (driven ~500 miles on them)
-New Spark Plugs
-New Spark Plug Wires
-New O2 sensor
-New Z32 TT Fuel Filter
-New Vacuum Lines

The Bad
-Car has some exterior dings
-Cracked Dash (common in S13 models)
-HVAC acting up (taking it off tomorrow and diagnosing the problem)
-Shifter trim damaged
-No head unit
-Driverside Mirror damaged
-Missing front side winkers
-Power Steering Line is leaking
-Steering Boots are torn
-Engine bogs after 5200rpm (When I got the vehicle the vacuum lines were hooked up incorrectly and I'm in the process of re-routing new vacuum line referencing a shop manual and another S13 KA24DE, i'm assuming that will fix the issue, if not, i'm going to check the fuel pump)

This car is good for someone that has owned a 240sx in the past or has 240sx parts lying around to spruce it up. I'm fairly knowledgable on the S13 chassis. I've owned/modified a Nissan 180sx and R33 Skyline GTS25t while I was living in Japan, worked on both Silvia and Skyline chassis. Zilvia is a great place to source parts.

If you do purchase my car and are from the southern california area and need help sourcing parts for the car, I can help you out.

Again, this car would be more suited for a previous 240sx owner, if you are new S-chassis/240 owner i can help you out if you would like.

I'm looking to get $2000 for it. It's LESS than what I paid for and after I dropped ~$500 in maintenance/parts for the vehicle.

I'll have pics up tomorrow when the sun comes up.

If you are interested in purchasing, please contact me through the following means:
-Reply to this post
-PM me through Zilvia.net
-email me @ [email protected]
-call me @ (858)-775-4665

-Anthony