PDA

View Full Version : NY L.I: 1995 S14 240sx. 100k miles. Excellent condition. 5000$ Make and Offer

npvs14
01-26-2009, 02:26 PM
SOLD******

This is my beloved 240sx, which I have owned for about... 2 months.I bought it from the ORIGINAL owner in Brooklyn NY, with the intentions to do an Rb swap. I bought the car, bought the motor, ran out of money, have school bills. I have to sell the car..

It is all original, I mean everything, the plastic engine plate is still under it.
The previous owner had a whole new rear end put on, suspension and bushings. He also replaced the clutch, did a full tuneup, and has ran it on Mobil one since before he can remember.
The car itself now has 102500 miles on it, I bought it at 100400. I basically drove it to school and back with the 25mpg it gets all around lol.

It is 5 speed, and is red if you can't tell. The sunroof works perfect, the brakes are great, and the tires are all good. He put on a brand new exhaust before I bought it, the sticker was hanging from the bottom LOL.

The interior has no problems besides for a small rip on the drivers side door where he rested his elbow when driving.
The previous owner put in a new headunit and all new speakers all around. I took the car and put in an NRG steering wheel with red stitching, and a red quick release hub. I also put in a red Sparco racing seat that I picked up, and a new suede shift boot. **The titanium shift knob will not come with the car, it is not mine. The stock one will be put back on.**

Unfortunately I was not expecting to sell the car ever, so I had used the stock seat rails to mount the Sparco seat, But the stock seat and steering wheel with airbag setup will come with the car, but the seat will need rails from a junkyard or something.

The passenger side rear quarter panel is a little wavy from the previous owner popping out a dent, and there are random bumps and scrapes, but the cars body is in great condition. I couldn't even believe how the paint shined after a compound polish and wax. But its really looks good.
Besides for everything I have told you The car has inspection for NY for another year or so. The CEL is on but I never checked why because I was doing the motor swap, and the previous owner said it has been on for a while, and his mechanic said it is nothing important. The seat belt light and airbag lights are on because I couldn't get my hands on the 3 ohm resistors. But you could put those in in 2 minutes.

I am including a bottle of gear oil because I was going to weld the rear up, but now im selling it, so you can replace it or weld it up.

**Separate**
Like I said I was going to swap and Rb25det into the car, I have the motor almost fully built. It has GTR rods, Forged pistons, bored to 87mm, cleaned and painted, balanced and polished crank, ACL race bearings, a full OEM gasket set, and a top mount exhaust manifold with polished GT3076r Garrett turbo, and JUN style polished intake manifold with 80mm throttle body.
**Let me know if your interested in buying the motor with the car, or it will be for sale separately after I get it put all together. Email me**

My email address is [email protected]
Let me know which classifieds you found the car on if you decide to email me.
Here are some pics.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/nvadasz/240%20Build/100_1069-1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/nvadasz/240%20Build/100_1070-1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/nvadasz/240%20Build/100_1073-1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/nvadasz/240%20Build/100_1075-1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/nvadasz/240%20Build/100_1085-1.jpg

TomShanK
01-26-2009, 04:40 PM
This car was on vehix for $1800 I believe? It was either $1800 or $2500...

I take it the motor is not included with the car since it is "seperate"...

Oh well, nice car anyways. :-/

smellslikecurry
01-26-2009, 04:45 PM
how many lug?

npvs14
01-26-2009, 06:07 PM
No this car is not on Vehix

I just checked but I have never posted on that site, and I couldn't find it.

The car is 4 lug, abs, has an alarm.. Trust me, perfect condition.

And no LOL, a built RB25 is not included in this sale.

TomShanK
01-26-2009, 08:03 PM
lol, I had to ask. I find $5,000 a little high for a car like this, but then again...I have seen higher I guess. Sorry for crowding your thread. *Leaves*

npvs14
01-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Haha, I am not expecting to get 5000$, no one has made any offers off of any forums yet.

Craigslist seems to be the actual place to sell your car.

smellslikecurry
01-27-2009, 08:35 AM
where is the car located now and when can i come take a look at it?

npvs14
01-27-2009, 03:31 PM
The car is located in Oyster Bay NY, on the north shore of long Island, about 45 minutes from NYC. I am willing to drive a little bit for a serious buyer.

You can see it anytime during the week around my school schedule, or this weekend, all day anytime friday, or saturday until mid afternoon, not on Sunday its my Birthday :w00t:

wafflez66
01-27-2009, 05:03 PM
rockin altima se wheels?

smellslikecurry
01-27-2009, 08:01 PM
pm what your class schedule is like...where do you go to school...im down here in merrick but i go up to glen cove a lot

npvs14
01-27-2009, 10:21 PM
I am really not sure if they are altima wheels, like i said I got the car from the original owner, he may have done it.

But your right, i did see these wheels on an altima recently and I thought wow they have been in production forever haha

npvs14
01-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Shes SOLD***********