PDA

View Full Version : I Officialy Hate

ESmorz
01-23-2009, 10:35 PM
NASIOC

Biggest bunch of tools I've ever seen in a forum I am registered too.

Ex-Communicating Subaru scene commenced.

BBSilvia
01-23-2009, 11:06 PM
haha NASIOC has pissed me off a good bumer of times, my friend with a subie always makes me go on cause he fails at forums soo annoying, i told him to fuck off and look for himself haha now i dont care cause im not on anymore

Z_Spool
01-23-2009, 11:15 PM
word... Nasty Sock blows. http://www.clubwrx.net
Much better IMO. Every auto-niche has these sites.
NICO = Nissan Fail
Honda-Tech = Honda Fail
NASIOC = Subaru Fail
Just gotta find the cool smaller sites to join.

undesiredshoe
01-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Just gotta find the cool smaller sites to join.

Oh like http://zilvia.s3.amazonaws.com/logo.gif

lflkajfj12123
01-23-2009, 11:50 PM
WHATs WRONG WITH HONDA-TECH BRAH

mkiv98
01-23-2009, 11:53 PM
whew just went on nico after not being on for a year

feels like a circle jerk in there hahaha

Z_Spool
01-23-2009, 11:54 PM
w3rd.
WHATs WRONG WITH HONDA-TECH BRAH
Too much BS... It's like NICO and NASIOC... great tech articles and info to be found, just not worth anything else. Just my opinion of course. :)

ESmorz
01-23-2009, 11:59 PM

Like a year ago.

Phlip
01-24-2009, 06:39 AM
"The views and opinions expressed in this thread are those of the authors therein and do not represent those of the Zilvia.net staff or any of it's sponsors..."

Just thought I would get that out there before anyone decides it would be a good idea to join and try talking shit.

98s14inaz
01-24-2009, 07:32 AM
"The views and opinions expressed in this thread are those of the authors therein and do not represent those of the Zilvia.net staff or any of it's sponsors..."

Just thought I would get that out there before anyone decides it would be a good idea to join and try talking shit.

:werd: That is the worst part about owning a forum. Anytime when someone with some money and a lawyer gets butt hurt over something said on the internet they try to get all legal on you. It's the internet, none of it should matter. I really don't envy you guys and your "job" here. Part of me wouldn't mind being a mod or admin but there is another part that says, "fuck no, these guys are animals" :axe:

usdm180sx
01-24-2009, 08:26 AM
I was bored so I posted this on there:

It's like this.

If you don't like drifting, that's awesome.

If you talk trash about it because you tried it but you sucked, it's ok.

But if you're going to talk trash about drifting without trying it, then you're ignorant.

People drift because it's really fun. It's like surfing. It takes driving skill. And people who drift have taken the time to develop the skill required to do it.

If you don't see the point, sorry that you are missing out on all the fun.

Bubbles
01-24-2009, 06:08 PM
The only website a man will ever NEED is BangBros.

Anything after that is filler anyway.

ESmorz
01-24-2009, 06:12 PM
I was bored so I posted this on there:

Haha they didn't like that very much.

They all love Rota's :wtc:

!Zar!
01-24-2009, 06:57 PM
It all depends on the person really.

Antihero983
01-24-2009, 07:09 PM
NASIOC is lame.

as a subaru tech, i run into plenty of idiots coming in saying "oh well a guy on NASIOC said it would work" lol yeah thats why im fixing your car for you.

ESmorz
01-24-2009, 07:33 PM
It all depends on the person really.

Of course not everyone there is.

There is just a large enough collection of them to make me want to stay away.

tamiya_s2000
01-24-2009, 08:01 PM
well once a forum (or n e other organization) gets big... there has to be some retards

HyperTek
01-24-2009, 09:09 PM
theres always a "i hate so and so forum" on zilvia...

zilvia =low ballers and whiners lol

jk

slowpo
01-24-2009, 09:16 PM
i own an 06 sit and to be honest subaru forums are the worst. i like this site and club4ag a bunch of cool guys there

Bubbles
01-24-2009, 10:58 PM
club4ag a bunch of cool guys there

Those guys are nuts for corollas but even they realize they're polishing turds, no allusions.

I like that.

ESmorz
01-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Those guys are nuts for corollas but even they realize they're polishing turds, no allusions.

I like that.

4ag is a boring site. Great for tech and builds but there is no sense of "community" there.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
01-25-2009, 06:18 PM
club4ag was much better back in the day, but yea, nabisco is a pretty terrible forum.

Antihero983
01-25-2009, 06:39 PM

I like that.

Kinda like SOME of us. lol

I know my car is a turd....except...I hate polished things.

Bubbles
01-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Club4ag was the first car site I ever found, years ago.

dynamicck
01-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Every forum has a good and bad side.

The better sites are the ones where people actually wrench on their own cars.

karl wasabi
01-26-2009, 12:46 AM
LOL. This turned into a forum bashing thread. I thought it was an I hate thread? :keke:

RedStage
01-26-2009, 02:31 AM
NASIOC has some good info, but as always if you don't search you get bashed...brutally.
I always like i-club for the "family" feeling.
Zilvia is pretty much the only S-chasis board I spend any time on unless I am digging for info.

punk138
01-26-2009, 03:55 AM
lol "awdalbert" always says nasioc is flame central! if you post any question you get pwned!

imagine that. subaru guys afraid of there own forums...

Koopa Troopa
01-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Kinda like SOME of us. lol

I know my car is a turd....except...I hate polished things.

No polishing my turd here. It is what it is. A big hunk of shit that's fun to drive.

Me, I fucking hate American Honda owners. Biggest group of hardparkers, nut swingers, fanboys and 2 fast 2 furious ricers I've ever seen. I'd rather have a long discussion on driving techniques with Grant then post on a Honda forum. I'm so close to selling all my Honda shit and buying an AW11 Supercharger and swapping in a 20v out of an AE111. Not only would I not have to worry about my shit getting stolen in the states but I'd also be able to find one all day long for $600

RedStage
01-26-2009, 05:00 AM
they (NASIOC) have set internet forum speed records for quickest banning...

I officially nicknamed them "NAZIOC" sometime ago...I still wonder why it took so long for that name to click with someone....

Mention Kim in a post in a derogatory way is sure fire way to test the world record on getting banned....

C-unit
01-26-2009, 05:31 AM
NICO..hmm, whats the story behind it?????seems like everyone thinks that site FAIL!!!

I guess once the forum become big, shit will go wrong and poopoo..look at revscene.net if you are in the vancouver bc area.

stiizy
01-26-2009, 07:23 AM
NASIOC

Biggest bunch of tools I've ever seen in a forum I am registered too.

Ex-Communicating Subaru scene commenced.

Dude i only go on there if i'm buying something looking for something or tech stuff other than that no fuckin way......

s13poop
01-27-2009, 01:24 PM
nasioc.com has the best info about your car and one of the best market places

its like zilvia but there is wayyyyyyy to many people on their to be friends with mods and the members are very douche like

people get all egotistical cause they have turbo and you don't blah blah blah

but like it said its a very informative site with a good market place :bigok:

i tried warning you about the people on your "Adding to my stable" thread! :keke:

Dirty Habit
01-27-2009, 03:05 PM
The Z forums are pretty good. Hybridz and zcar..

Only problem is most flip out over a small amount of tire stretch or anything related to drifting. Other than that they're fun.