PDA

View Full Version : I need stickers made

Koopa Troopa
01-23-2009, 05:22 AM
I've been trying for the longest time to find someone who can make me some stickers but haven't had any success.. Just trying to get this design printed in a size large enough for a back window.

murda-c
01-23-2009, 05:28 AM
what does it say?

Koopa Troopa
01-23-2009, 05:37 AM
Kuritorisu

South Island Touge Team

There's a joke involved though.

くりとりす means chest nuts and squirrels hence the picture. クリトリス means clitoris.

shmiddy
01-23-2009, 05:49 AM
lmfao... can i get one

Koopa Troopa
01-23-2009, 05:52 AM
Sure but only if you find someone who can make the damn things.

OTG Vinyl
01-23-2009, 05:56 AM
How many do you need and what size?

Flicktitty
01-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Yeah Try Andrew Bohan (Lab17) or i think Touge Factory does vinyl as well....

sorry OTG VINYL but do you sponser on here?

Jimmy Up
01-23-2009, 10:44 AM
do you want it to be a solid white square sticker with that printed on there?

Or were you looking at some peeled vinyl style?

irax
01-23-2009, 10:45 AM

there's a difference between advertiser and lurker lol!

!Zar!
01-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Hit up Andrew Bohan. Labratory17 (http://laboratory17.com/)

Jimmy Up
01-23-2009, 10:47 AM

Agreed. Cant go wrong with this guy either way. Printed or weeved

TiNMAN
01-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah Try Andrew Bohan (Lab17)

Agreed. Cant go wrong with this guy either way. Printed or weeved

what they said

Dousan_PG
01-23-2009, 12:24 PM
yeah andrew is the man
fast and always quality work
trusted too

Om1kron
01-23-2009, 12:25 PM
yeah don't hit up bohan, he might forget something in your order like the nut the squirrel is holding or say the guys he's working with fucked up the order while he's spending your money on t-shirt presses.

ayuaddict
01-23-2009, 01:02 PM
yeah don't hit up bohan, he might forget something in your order like the nut the squirrel is holding or say the guys he's working with fucked up the order while he's spending your money on t-shirt presses.

lol wut?

messagelength

!Zar!
01-23-2009, 01:05 PM

That run-on sentience doesn't make sense.

Please elaborate.

Om1kron
01-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Squidd is way too nice to blow him out of the water because he knows in his heart "BOHAN" will make it right. But all squidd did was place an order with other peoples money to get them shit they ordered.

We get a box from bohan, HALF OF THE SHIT WAS NEVER MADE OR SHIPPED!

squidd is waaaaay too busy with life and work and being broker than sam jackson in resurecting the champ to deal with it, but feels bohan will do right by us.

I had the WHOLE box of our orders in hand, I don't know how much he was sent, but I know I ordered 80 dollars worth of shit and got 42 dollars of what I ordered because we are not even sure if my whole order shipped, everything was just shoved in a postal box and sent. About 10 other people placed an order, give or take at least 5-700 bucks was sent his way.

Yes his sticker machine broke boo hoo, ok delay i'll give him that

then another delay the shit came in but didn't look anything like what we ordered (colors were off, yada ya) so they got re-printed because he was outsourcing the work.

Now bohan has this magical printer that will make what we need, and what we need is the rest of the fucking stickers... And it seems people only want to go out of their way to take care of you after having everyone else cup your balls and pat your back at how awesome and reliable you are that one complaint is cool to have on your plate.

I personally do not give a fuck, it was just 80 bucks and my car isn't even running. But other people who ordered their shit see the fault laying on squidd's head for this, thinking he was shady with the money or using it to pay his bills or saying other dumb bullshit when in fact as soon as he got our money back when bohan was having his blow out sale back in september of 08.

it's now January of 09, half of my shit wasn't made but was shipped to us in December of 08.

A few of you may recall or not a post about him "oh yeah the shit got real, just got a t shirt press"

yeah fuck your tshirt press spend some money on getting our shit done bro.

I don't know about you but if someone mailed me or even EMAILED me some images or vectors, I load them up and print them out and put them in a package I did x$$$$ amount of work in 35 minutes and all I gotta do is go to the post office tomorrow to ship them. Why did it take 3 months to print out all of that shit? why don't we have all of our shit.

No I am not taking anything up with Bohan because I did not order this shit directly from him. But if he wants to live up to that bad ass customer service rep that you guys gave him.

Then let him as a business man handle his shit without me tickling his asshole to get on the fucking ball.

seriously dude, it's stickers. I don't give a fuck but it's the principalities of the situation I am not happy with.

anyone else need clarifying?

STICKERS. Order before 9/19/08
(http://violentrunning.squidd.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=697#p15576)

register and read.

Andrew Bohan
01-23-2009, 01:57 PM
yes, a lot of shit went wrong with that order, but it was never my intention to screw anyone over. i can understand that you guys got all upset that it took forever, and i apologize for that. while i was waiting for reprints, i offered to ship it what i already had ready to go, but skylar wanted it all at once. then once i had it all, i shipped it.

however, this is the first time i've heard that there was anything missing from the box i sent.

if skylar had told me about it i would have gladly sent it out or refunded some of the money.

Om1kron
01-23-2009, 02:07 PM
My gripe is if you received all of those orders assuming a business man of your caliber has some sort of organization process.

I would make a checklist, 10 of these, 12 of these, i mean logically whatever you received money for. Not a dash of this a dash of that, i'm sure you had to of received one with the money you got?

you two have obviously been in communication. But seriously "oh well I can just send you guys some money back." it's not the point dude.

If I go to burger king and order a double whopper and they give me a whopper with cheese, i'm not going to see the glass as half full because I got cheese on my shit because my hungry ass stomach knows a pattie is missing and cheese is no substitute for meat.

that makes no sense but in a nutshell maybe someone should send you a count of what they got and what was never made and you can either make it and send it or refund it at the prices listed in the thread with a sorry <Andrew note.

Because quite frankly we're not making anymore VRT stickers after this incident, or at least the guy who makes the artwork doesn't want any part of it.

Andrew Bohan
01-23-2009, 02:15 PM
skylar sent me a list of who wanted what, and i rearranged it into how many of what, just like you said you would have done. 10 of these, 12 of these, etc.

i checked it over as i was packing the box.

like i said before, this is the first time i even heard there was anything missing.

if someone sends me a list of what's missing, i'll make it.

TheSquidd
01-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Woah woah woah.

Bohan's a reliable guy. I have no complaints with him. I think there may have been a mixup on a few of the orders but that's between me and Bohan. I have been too busy getting ready to move and start a new job to deal with a sticker order right now. Still, no need for all of this.

Sorry Andrew I didn't mean for this to come up this way.

I still recommend Lab17 for stickers. I will probably use him many more times for my stickers. Most of what delayed my order with him was not the fault of Lab17 at ALL. It was a third party that printed a few stickers.

Andrew Bohan
01-23-2009, 02:25 PM
thanks skylar.

it's their fault for fucking it up, but my fault for using them in the first place :)

OTG Vinyl
01-23-2009, 03:14 PM

I've sold to some folks on here before, and never have any issues like other shops. Plus we're only a two man operation, and we offer a ten year warranty on most of our products--one of the first in the industry.